PDA

View Full Version : do you think you're better off alone?

bisexual half jew
03-03-2007, 11:09 PM
well, do you? i mean, for a song that doesn't say much more than that, it really has a deep message

Spartan MK-6
03-03-2007, 11:18 PM
well, do you? i mean, for a song that doesn't say much more than that, it really has a deep message

I really dont know, I could survive either way, though it would be nicer to have some company than being alone all the time, but sometimes people who you are with get in the way of important things, so I cant really tell.

bisexual half jew
03-03-2007, 11:20 PM
I really dont know, I could survive either way, though it would be nicer to have some company than being alone all the time, but sometimes people who you are with get in the way of important things, so I cant really tell.

i think that's what the song's trying to say. that and it might also be a pessimistic message that there's no such thing as a perfect relationship. i disagree however

~Falcon~
03-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Sometimes i do, sometimes i dont. All depends on my mood :P

Spartan MK-6
03-03-2007, 11:25 PM
i think that's what the song's trying to say. that and it might also be a pessimistic message that there's no such thing as a perfect relationship. i disagree however

I think perfect relationships do exist, i mean, my grandma and grandfather were married for over 50 years, until my grandfather died, you cant tell me that it wasnt a perfect relationship if they were married for over 50 years until one died.

bisexual half jew
03-03-2007, 11:26 PM
I think perfect relationships do exist, i mean, my grandma and grandfather were married for over 50 years, until my grandfather died, you cant tell me that it wasnt a perfect relationship if they were married for over 50 years until one died.

yeah dude, i agree with you about there being perfect relationships, like the one you're describing, that's how it ought to be

Spartan MK-6
03-03-2007, 11:33 PM
yeah dude, i agree with you about there being perfect relationships, like the one you're describing, that's how it ought to be

yea, back in the day nearly all relationships lasted till death did them part, but now over half of them end in divorce, marriages should be like they were in the old days

Charbok
03-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Relationships dont fail becasue couples get bored, they fail because while they are dating, they pretend to be the kind of person the other wants, and there'e only so long you can keep that up.

bisexual half jew
03-03-2007, 11:34 PM
yea, back in the day nearly all relationships lasted till death did them part, but now over half of them end in divorce, marriages should be like they were in the old days

but the ones that do last are all the more special

Ham and Cheese
03-03-2007, 11:36 PM
That's very true, and sometimes--ergo, most of the time--I believe I'm better off without anybody disturbing me.

ZiVixx
03-04-2007, 02:11 AM
There's no such thing as a perfect relationship...every couple has there up's and down's...

red 23 blue
03-04-2007, 02:31 AM
True........my mom hates crawfish....my dd loves it......and they argue about every single time we get it!0o

Orthar
03-04-2007, 02:55 AM
Why do you make threads about single songs?

red 23 blue
03-04-2007, 02:58 AM
Becuase that song is awesome.

Do dodo do do do dadodo do do dadodo.......do you thinkyour beeeter off aloone?

Orthar
03-04-2007, 03:02 AM
Becuase that song is awesome.

Do dodo do do do dadodo do do dadodo.......do you thinkyour beeeter off aloone?
I didn't know that the song had the lyrics "do dodo do do do dadodo do do dadodo" in it. :P

Ham and Cheese
03-04-2007, 03:05 AM
What's the song?
Never heard of it...

red 23 blue
03-04-2007, 03:08 AM
It was more electronic music like an keyboard.

Matt
03-04-2007, 03:43 AM
The only song I know that mentions those words is "Home" by Three Days Grace.

And no, I need someone by my side, companionship, be it with a girl, a friend, or a family member, is always what keeps me going.

!CeMAn
03-04-2007, 04:07 AM
Being alone is a dish that gets cold pretty quick...
Deep down, we all need something.

PokéJungle
03-04-2007, 04:08 AM
I couldn't live without the person I'm dating~

Tory vs Meaty II
03-04-2007, 04:15 AM
Yeah,... well of course I am, what else? Trappin?

Pooka
03-06-2007, 05:09 PM
No, I hate being alone I have to be with people, it's just the way I am!:wink:

Neo Emolga
03-06-2007, 05:14 PM
What's the song?
Never heard of it...

I'm pretty sure they mean "Better off Alone" by Alice Deejay. A good techno song, but shouldn't take a whole two minutes to get going like that. :P

As for the meaning...

Sometimes its better to be alone at times, but in the end, everyone depends on each other. That's just how society works.

Orthar
03-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Sometimes I do....but....it might be nice to have someone there with you.....I just don't think I need it.

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-07-2007, 10:00 PM
The only song I know that mentions those words is "Home" by Three Days Grace.

And no, I need someone by my side, companionship, be it with a girl, a friend, or a family member, is always what keeps me going.
All I know is that it's a song that is heavy metal. Maybe by Metallica.

I think I am better off alone. I don't work well with other people.

Kayla
03-08-2007, 12:03 AM
Me, I usually like being alone and having some peace for once, but I do enjoy being around other people.

Pheritzelf
03-08-2007, 12:10 AM
Me, I usually like being alone and having some peace for once, but I do enjoy being around other people.

Likewise, read my post in the Popularity thread for my answer to "Do you think you're better off alone?".