PDA

View Full Version : Animated Battle Requests

Nefarious
08-07-2004, 08:42 PM
I have decided to take animated battle requests. Not as long as mine but mayby two attacks per pokemon maybe more. When requesting please tell me how big you want the image. Also tell me which pokemon you want to battle and what backgrounds you want me to use. (please provide backgrounds) When I made my animation i only had regular paint but now I have photoshop so your animations will probably look better than mine. Please state what attacks you would like each pokemon to use and how you want them to look etc..

If I think an animtion is too hard then i won't do it or I will ask you to make it easier.

Agent Orange
08-07-2004, 11:26 PM
I would like an animated battle...but can you put a funny one like...Tyranitar vs Schoolboy from R/S?

Nefarious
08-07-2004, 11:44 PM
Sure. Just tell me what attacks and stuff. But I can't do expressions and stuff so if you wanted school boy to have an expression I couldn't do it. But Just tell me what to do.

Agent Orange
08-07-2004, 11:53 PM
Ok.

White text, black backround: Tyrannitar VS Snivveling Wimp

2: Tyrannitar towers over Schoolboy.

Schoolboy: "Gulp..."

Tyrannitar uses Rockslide and Schoolboy is buried by rocks.

Pile of Rocks: "Whimper..."

Schoolboys head pops out of top of pile.

Tyrannitar: Powers up, and hyperbeams Schoolboy.

Rocks and boy are gone, Smouldering burn on the floor where they were.

Black Backround, White Text: Dark Pikachu: Yes, he likes bannanas!

Hyperbeam Description: Dragonite turns white, and Sends out a beam of swirly colors, completly covering Pile of rocks.

Rockslide desription: a big pile of rocks falls from above onto Boy.

Good luck!

Nefarious
08-08-2004, 12:09 AM
Ok i'll try this. I don't know when it will be done tho.

Currently not taking anymore requests.

Agent Orange
08-08-2004, 12:10 AM
Ok, thanks a bunch of stuff!