PDA

View Full Version : Any good strategies on getting the regis and mew?

spartan117
03-04-2007, 06:45 PM
I tried like a million times to get them but I cant fing mew and the regis wont join me even wit the music box. Anyone have a good strategy on getting them?

charmeleonblaze
03-04-2007, 08:12 PM
I tried like a million times to get them but I cant fing mew and the regis wont join me even wit the music box. Anyone have a good strategy on getting them?

For the regis, have a pokemon at least lv. 50 with a friend bow for a decent chance, and I don't know for Mew.:wink:

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Have a high level pokemon with a friend bow and be sure to carry the music box. Good luck finding Mew.

spartan117
03-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Ohh man I lost my friend bow the other day. Im on florr 40 right noiw in Buried relic and I havent seen mew yet. My friend forund him today but he didnt join. Well thanx anyway evryone. Ohh and my leader(swampert) is lv.87 but they wont join.

Tathlinn
03-05-2007, 01:56 AM
Oh, and about Mew, I saw him ONCE, I made sure my team mates didn't kill him, I had a friend bow, I killed him, but he didn't join. So disappointing...after that, I tried hundreds of hundreds of times, but still haven't seen him again. It's only a 0.3-0.8 percent of FINDING HIM.

So hard...

spartan117
03-05-2007, 02:19 AM
Ohh man I did buried relic like 10 times but still never saw mew......

Lonsie
03-05-2007, 02:32 AM
I haven't even gotten to Buried Relic yet, but I'm not too sure I'll even try now. ><|

Groudon_fan
03-05-2007, 02:53 AM
I saw it, but it didn't join.

spartan117
03-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Ohh man I really want mew the final island is empty lol.

_mudkip_girl_
03-05-2007, 10:35 PM
here's some tips for Mew:
after floor 36, hold an x-ray specs and search EVERY FLOOR up to 98 THOUROGHLY! (i think i spelled it right :oops: ) then hold ur friend bow as soon as u see it. be sure to defeat EVERY foe u can, it could be disguised as a different pokemon since it has the move transform. also make sure ur leader is at a high level, the higher ur level, the better the chances. lastly, never give up! it took me 3 tries before i could recruit mew. plus after u recruit it, u get warped out of the dungeon automatically.:wink:
Good luck!

spartan117
03-05-2007, 11:34 PM
here's some tips for Mew:
after floor 36, hold an x-ray specs and search EVERY FLOOR up to 98 THOUROGHLY! (i think i spelled it right :oops: ) then hold ur friend bow as soon as u see it. be sure to defeat EVERY foe u can, it could be disguised as a different pokemon since it has the move transform. also make sure ur leader is at a high level, the higher ur level, the better the chances. lastly, never give up! it took me 3 tries before i could recruit mew. plus after u recruit it, u get warped out of the dungeon automatically.:wink:
Good luck!
Thanx but if I have to kill every enemy I wont have enough apples for hunger. But ill try anyway watever.

Tathlinn
03-06-2007, 02:34 AM
I'm not holding he X-Ray Specs again. Once, I held it twice, and everytime, I either died, or the game froze, and then I lost the specs.

Already know about the monster killing though...

Shadow From The Deep
03-06-2007, 07:49 PM
You don't need to kill all monsters, just look on the bottom to see if it said mew used transform. And if you use a tight belt hunger really isn't a factor.

Lil Booo
03-06-2007, 08:01 PM
i got mew with friend bow at lvl 94 i always find it when i go remember it transforms so check the bottom sorry about some peoples luck :disapp: P.S its much easier if your level 91+

Lonsie
03-06-2007, 08:08 PM
i got mew with friend bow at lvl 94 i always find it when i go remember it transforms so check the bottom sorry about some peoples luck :disapp: P.S its much easier if your level 91+

It would be scary if someone recruited Mew at level ten. XD

spartan117
03-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Yay 3 more levels for me then. And sometimes if he sleeps it doesnt say anything and if he doesnt use transform.