PDA

View Full Version : eevee's new evolution?

Wobbuffet113
03-05-2007, 02:44 AM
I've heard of them, but have yet to see pics of them. can anyone show them to me/give me links? I've been trying to find out as little as possible about DP (becasue the less i know, the more fun it'll be when the time comes in 49 days!) but i am really curious about the new eevee evs i heard about.

Bloody TC
03-05-2007, 03:15 AM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa471.png
Glacia

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa470.png
Leafia

Wobbuffet113
03-05-2007, 04:57 AM
yay! they look cool! thank you!:biggrin:

The Maple Syrup Baptist
03-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Leafeon is all about Defence and has high Attack and HP too.

Glaceon is a straight-forward Special Attack-er, with solid Defence and Sp. Def.

Too bad Leafeon learns great moves and has a big movepool, but Glaceon's moves suck. I mean, Ice Beam, and probably Shadow Ball cuz it's special now, but Special Ice moves that are good are rare.

And that's my 2-cents on the long-overdue Leafeon and Glaceon. :biggrin:

Lonsie
03-05-2007, 09:58 PM
They were kind of unexpected, but they are cute. ^^

Hikari_TaDa
03-06-2007, 01:41 AM
Tea I wa swondering when they would make more type evolutions for evee but Leafia?Not that good of a name I mean LEAFia

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-08-2007, 10:38 PM
I was wondering when they would make a grass-eon, what next, a ghost-eon? A dragon-eon would be awsome though.

PikaZap
03-09-2007, 11:55 PM
I was wondering when they would make a grass-eon, what next, a ghost-eon? A dragon-eon would be awsome though. I thin if it was dragon it would be called Drageon and ghost would be... I don't know Haunteon:rolleyes:

Espeon EX
03-10-2007, 12:04 AM
I like glaceon alot because.......it just is, it's now my second favorite eevee evolution.

Spartan MK-6
03-10-2007, 12:07 AM
I like glaceon alot because.......it just is, it's now my second favorite eevee evolution.

lemme guess, second to espeon? :tongue:

Espeon EX
03-10-2007, 12:09 AM
lemme guess, second to espeon? :tongue:

Well....it's just my second favorite eeveelution, espeon is freaken awsome, glaceon is cool, i still like espeon more, even if they showed another version of it with a different name.

Soda
03-10-2007, 12:11 AM
I kinda like Leafia,Glacia is soooo pretty I'm getting her!Well it depends on what types I'll need for Diamond.:wink:

Light Manaphy
03-10-2007, 12:23 AM
I was wondering when they would make a grass-eon, what next, a ghost-eon? A dragon-eon would be awsome though.

Serebiiのフォーラムの誰かはKeckleonがEeveeの草の進化いかにでべきであるかあり、ま だあり、不平を言う。彼/彼女はKeckleonが草のように緑であり、それが永劫の一流の端であると言った。私は、「よく言った、 永劫およびそれのCharmeleonの一流の端火のタイプはあり、それEeveeの進化の1 つであるか。 NO」。それはさせた私に笑いをそう堅く…

someone on Serebii Forums was, and still is, complaining on how Keckleon should've been Eevee's grass evolution. He/she said that Keckleon is green like grass and it's name ends in eon. I said, "Well, Charmeleon's name ends in eon and it's a fire type, and is it one of Eevee's evolutions? No.".

It made me laugh so hard...:biggrin:

Caecity
03-10-2007, 04:19 AM
Serebiiのフォーラムの誰かはKeckleonがEeveeの草の進化いかにでべきであるかあり、ま だあり、不平を言う。彼/彼女はKeckleonが草のように緑であり、それが永劫の一流の端であると言った。私は、「よく言った、 永劫およびそれのCharmeleonの一流の端火のタイプはあり、それEeveeの進化の1 つであるか。 NO」。それはさせた私に笑いをそう堅く…

someone on Serebii Forums was, and still is, complaining on how Keckleon should've been Eevee's grass evolution. He/she said that Keckleon is green like grass and it's name ends in eon. I said, "Well, Charmeleon's name ends in eon and it's a fire type, and is it one of Eevee's evolutions? No.".

It made me laugh so hard...:biggrin:

That is funny :razz: :eh: Keckleon nice name

Light Manaphy
03-10-2007, 04:30 AM
That is funny :razz: :eh: Keckleon nice name

私は既に示されたKeckleonあったポケモン述べていた

I was talking about the Pokemon that already existed named Keckleon.:rolleyes:

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Keckleon

I was talking about the Pokemon that already existed named Keckleon.:rolleyes:

Yah, I knew about the two non-eeveelution eons. Eevee is one of my favorite pokémon, manly because of how many evos it has(7). It'd be neat if they came out with a Eeveelution for each type.

Jelly
03-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Eevee's ok...i just hate the fact of evoleing it because sometimes i like the last for then the other... the espion and umbrieon...i had no clue till now that they come from eevee?

Wow shows how much I know...:oops:

Yggdrasill
03-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Gamefreak should really stop making lot's of different Eevee evolutions.
All these different types/varieties of evolutions from Eevee are beginning to get confusing.

Jelly
03-12-2007, 09:00 PM
They should make more item type evolutions...

like syther to sizzors
and onix to steelix
crobat
kingdre...
etc

It makes the pokemon kind of rare in some cases...

Gamedude
03-12-2007, 09:45 PM
You can Evo Eevee into them if you go to Moss rock to get the leaf guy and if you go to Ice rock with eevee u get the ice dude

READ HERE http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/133/general

Lonsie
03-12-2007, 10:19 PM
You can Evo Eevee into them if you go to Moss rock to get the leaf guy and if you go to Ice rock with eevee u get the ice dude

READ HERE http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/133/general

Heh, I thought that was common knowledge at this point.

charmeleonblaze
03-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Wow, I think they look oretty retarded, but theyre kinda kewl i guess. A grass type eevee evolution? r u kidding me?

Lonsie
03-12-2007, 10:24 PM
Wow, I think they look oretty retarded, but theyre kinda kewl i guess. A grass type eevee evolution? r u kidding me?

This is really the first you've seen of them... XD

Have you ever been to Serebii?

Kuriboh
03-12-2007, 10:27 PM
This is really the first you've seen of them... XD

Have you ever been to Serebii?

Yea there old news!In the next region they might make a steel type Eevee or a ghost you know if they can they'll make 17 types of eevee evolutions!

Lonsie
03-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Yea there old news!In the next region they might make a steel type Eevee or a ghost you know if they can they'll make 17 types of eevee evolutions!

Or sixteen, seeing as Eevee is a Normal type.

Kuriboh
03-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Or sixteen, seeing as Eevee is a Normal type.

Yea that's right!

charmeleonblaze
03-13-2007, 02:14 AM

Dude I've known about them for a while, I just didnt know wut they looked like.

Eeveelution07
03-13-2007, 04:20 AM
Well....it's just my second favorite eeveelution, espeon is freaken awsome, glaceon is cool, i still like espeon more, even if they showed another version of it with a different name.
espeon is probably one of my favs, but i'm a flareon person, PYRO POWER!! hehe.. and BTW, i really like your layout!

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-13-2007, 06:41 PM
espeon is probably one of my favs, but i'm a flareon person, PYRO POWER!! hehe.. and BTW, i really like your layout!

If you're a Flareon person, why isn't there a Flareon in your sig?

MysticAura
03-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Out of the two new eeveelutions, I like Glacia more; it has better stats than Leafia.

Yggdrasill
03-13-2007, 06:46 PM
If you're a Flareon person, why isn't there a Flareon in your sig?
There is a Flareon in his sig, it's after Espeon.
Jolteon's my favourite Eevee evolution anyway.

catch em all
03-17-2007, 02:12 AM
I love Umbroen cause it so mysterious:cool: