PDA

View Full Version : Is Jirachi really worth it?

spartan117
03-05-2007, 02:26 AM
I mean I did wish cave once for medicham but it was mad hard. Jirachi is only lv. 40 so its not that strong I mean I even got Mewtwo and I had to do the 99 florr dungeon twice but I was my normal lv but starting wish cave fom lv one is too hard. I did have an I dead of bringing joy seeds with me though byut I dont know if I should do it. So should I do wish cave plz answer me?

Lonsie
03-05-2007, 02:30 AM
Well, it's just a game, and you shouldn't have to ask if you should do something or not.

Tathlinn
03-05-2007, 03:13 AM
I say it's worth it. A legendary is just as rare and hard to get than all of the other normal ones.

MysticAura
03-05-2007, 01:04 PM
It's definitely worth it, and Wish Cave isn't really that hard if you compare it with Purity Forest. I cleared this dungeon with Gastly without needing any rescue. Here's some advice if you're going to Wish Cave:

Bring:

TM Frustration x3 (Link the 3 Frustrations)
Link Box
HM Surf
Petrify Orbs + Warp Orbs x9 (very useful when you're stuck in a monster house)
Gravelerock x99
Reviver Seeds x5

Pokemon holding:
Joy Ribbon (Allows you to gain exp. faster)

The Harris
03-05-2007, 05:31 PM
I mean I did wish cave once for medicham but it was mad hard. Jirachi is only lv. 40 so its not that strong I mean I even got Mewtwo and I had to do the 99 florr dungeon twice but I was my normal lv but starting wish cave fom lv one is too hard. I did have an I dead of bringing joy seeds with me though byut I dont know if I should do it. So should I do wish cave plz answer me?

because you start Lv1 pick legendary as Lv1 stats r ok

It's definitely worth it, and Wish Cave isn't really that hard if you compare it with Purity Forest. I cleared this dungeon with Gastly without needing any rescue. Here's some advice if you're going to Wish Cave:

Bring:

TM Frustration x3 (Link the 3 Frustrations)
Link Box
HM Surf
Petrify Orbs + Warp Orbs x9 (very useful when you're stuck in a monster house)
Gravelerock x99
Reviver Seeds x5

Pokemon holding:
Joy Ribbon (Allows you to gain exp. faster)

why not bring silver spikes they are better i hav 80

spartan117
03-05-2007, 09:08 PM
because you start Lv1 pick legendary as Lv1 stats r ok

why not bring silver spikes they are better i hav 80
Ya they are better but what if I bring strong moves? I think that would help wouldnt it? Or joy seeds with me to grow levels?

pkmn trainer Vincent
03-05-2007, 10:05 PM
sticks are stronger, you find them all over the place in Solar Cave.

Professor Geoffrey
03-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Getting Jirachi is NOT worth it. It's way to hard for me. Plus, Joy Ribbons are hard to get, and easy to lose. Plus, I was on the 16th floor, and died becase of a Skarmory.

_mudkip_girl_
03-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Ya they are better but what if I bring strong moves? I think that would help wouldnt it? Or joy seeds with me to grow levels?

if u wanna have strong moves, u should bring a charizard since it automatically learns Heat Wave at lv. 1, which can sometimes wipe out a monster house. walrien is also a good choice because it can learn powder snow (also good for monster houses) and Ice ball (a really strong move despite the poor accuracy) at an early lv. i battled Jirachi only with a charizard and walrien at lv. 20 since i used smokescreen to block it's attacks.:wink: i would say it's sorta worth it, since u could have a legendary on ur team.

spartan117
03-05-2007, 10:50 PM
if u wanna have strong moves, u should bring a charizard since it automatically learns Heat Wave at lv. 1, which can sometimes wipe out a monster house. walrien is also a good choice because it can learn powder snow (also good for monster houses) and Ice ball (a really strong move despite the poor accuracy) at an early lv. i battled Jirachi only with a charizard and walrien at lv. 20 since i used smokescreen to block it's attacks.:wink: i would say it's sorta worth it, since u could have a legendary on ur team.
Well I guess I should try getting him but I need a charizard fisrts.

spartan117
03-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Getting Jirachi is NOT worth it. It's way to hard for me. Plus, Joy Ribbons are hard to get, and easy to lose. Plus, I was on the 16th floor, and died becase of a Skarmory.
Well I could get it by using wonder mail generator but when I tried it I died on like floor 12.

But when I used Mewtwo he grows levels REALLY fast.

Frozen_Mystic
03-25-2007, 01:42 AM
I actually bring like 11 joy seeds, 3 Frustrations to link together and give my leader (Alakazam) a Joy ribbon. I also bring in a Charizard for M-houses. It works really, really well till you get to like the 50th floor, then, yur on yur own. Oh, and I suggest filling the rest of your box wit 1 escape orb, plenty of reviver seeds, and about 3 max elixers.

DarkMudkip
03-25-2007, 02:37 AM
Yes it is even though i haven't even have wish cave yet I've got a WM generater so i can get you the items you need and don't double post...

The Harris
03-25-2007, 08:35 PM
i think to do it do the following

bring a legendary
bring 5 joy seeds:

??8N N1Y? ?P?1
14?6 6466 R??W

??8N NJ(...)? ?P?(m)
64?6 6466 R??W

??8N NJX? ?P?4
(m)4?6 6466 R??W

??8N N3F? ?P?H
K4?6 6466 R??W

??8N NWT? ?P?8
(...)4?6 6466 R??W

??8N N3F? ?P?4
-4?6 6466 R??W

Bring some reviver seeds
Bring Sticks
take another pokemon with you (i suggest wooper)

Then just win

AshMistyMayfan
03-25-2007, 08:37 PM

To me, the wish thing is not that cracked up to me. The cave had nothing really good to take for I had the items before. I say just capture the Jirachi, it's easier and saves you the trouble. Chances are if you wanted to get a Pokemon, it would probably be one you already have.

Ness
03-25-2007, 10:55 PM
Jirachi is actually one of the only legenday pokemon that I would go out of my way to catch. It isn't because his stats are great, because they are not... and it isn't because of his typing (though Psychic / Steel is pretty cool), since as I have explained before, Type Advantage is not all that important... and though Jirachi has some pretty cool moves (Doom Desire, Cosmic Power, Refresh, and Wish), that alone isn't really enough incentive to use him in my team let alone travel through a level 1 dungeon to get him.

There is one reason why I'd get him though: because of his ability Serene Grace and his ability to learn Shadow Ball. Shadow Ball alone has a 40% chance to cringe then doubled by Serene Grace makes it 80% which is just plain abusive. Through on top that Shadow Ball a ranged move! Give it Refresh and you have yourself a top-tier support pokemon.

kadeon
03-26-2007, 02:42 PM

of course its worth it because i like anything legendary

brandonelliott
03-26-2007, 05:28 PM
I think its worth it just go up there and try your best:razz:

The Harris
03-26-2007, 05:35 PM
do it and say NO to get some wish options like money :happy: :happy: