PDA

View Full Version : Strongest/Best Possible Team

JeremyGitch
03-05-2007, 03:49 AM
I was wondering today, what would statisticly be the best team you could assemble, I am talknig like the best for a pure beat-down of any other team, is it possible to have something like that or something close? I would like to find out for both R/B/Y and G/S/C if possible please.

lugia_ho-oh
03-05-2007, 03:54 AM
I was wondering today, what would statisticly be the best team you could assemble, I am talknig like the best for a pure beat-down of any other team, is it possible to have something like that or something close? I would like to find out for both R/B/Y and G/S/C if possible please.

When it comes right down to it, it's all about oppinion. But I can give you my opinion. I personally think that pokemon of all different types are ideal. It's also important to select pokemon who have different stats than others. Like Pikachu is high in speed while Onix is high in defense. (Note I do not suggest an Onix)

JeremyGitch
03-05-2007, 03:58 AM
When it comes right down to it, it's all about oppinion. But I can give you my opinion. I personally think that pokemon of all different types are ideal. It's also important to select pokemon who have different stats than others. Like Pikachu is high in speed while Onix is high in defense. (Note I do not suggest an Onix)
What do you think about Blissy, Entei, Lugia, Poliwrath, Rapidash, and Dragonite, thats my current team all maxed out level, but I wanna make it storng as possible for a tournement some people are having soon.

Venusaur456
03-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Well to make a GREAT team you'd have to have Mewtwo. Then maybe a Dragonite for a dragon type. Then maybe a Pikachu since it only has two enemies (rock and ground). Then maybe a Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno. That is what I would think would be a good team in Pokemon R/B/Y. Then for G/S/C I would still have Mewtwo on the best team. Then maybe there should also be a Pikachu. Then there should be Ho-oh and Lugia. Then there should be a Suicune and Entei (I don't think there should be a Raikou). Whew, that was my longest post ever.

Mutty
03-11-2007, 09:35 AM
good team is assembled from diferent Pokemon and special Legendary

hell rider
03-11-2007, 09:12 PM
a good team is like a lvl 100 alakazam (or kadabra) with:

pysbeam

pychic

ice pounch

recover

a dragonite lvl 70-80 with good moves

a chansey/blissey with high hp, good defence moves, hyper beam, and another move. around lvl 50-60

a lugia with pychic, aeroblast, hydro pump, and recover around lvl 50-60

a steelix lvl 40-60 with good steal moves and high defence and hp

MAYBE a zapdos, articuno, or moltress if you can get your hands on one, it matters who you would verse for the type. if you verse brock or somethin in G/S/C use articuno, if your vsing elite four atricuno, zapdos, and moltress but then you need to take out 2 other pokemon, prefering chansey/blissey and steelix. not sure if that would 1 hit KO, but my lvl 100 kadabra with pychic, pysbeam, ice punch, and recover, 1 hit KOs everyone in the pkmnleague.

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Have pokemon that can boost other's stats. For example; if you have a Blissey that has +Sp. Def and +HP, you may want to have a Skarmory with +Def and +Spd.

Spectral Cheese
03-11-2007, 09:44 PM
Hmmmm... Lesse, how about:

Jynx
Lovely Kiss
Ice Beam
Psychic
Substitute

Aerodactyl
Earthquake
Ancientpower
Wing Attack
Fire Blast

Suicune
Surf
Ice Beam
Roar
Rest

Tyranitar
Rock Slide
Crunch
Earthquake
Surf

Snorlax
Curse
Double Edge
Rest
Shadow Ball

Lugia
Aeroblast
Curse
Earthquake
Recover

Assuming these are all lv. 100 it should in theory work pretty well. Jynx can sleep something so it is safe to bring in Lax or Lugia and start cursing, by the time they wake up the other team has met it's demise. Fire Blast on Areodactyl might just save your skin in a fight with Skarmory or Forretress.

shinycelebi
04-13-2007, 02:19 PM
I should think......for G/S/C,a fire,water and grass type(will trash almost every type),a ghost/psychic/dark type,a normal type and a rock/ground/steel type,sorry I can't provide names or movesets.And for R/B/Y,hmmmm......the good old fire(Ninetales/Arcanine),water(Lapras/Gyrados),grass(Exeggutor/Venusaur),maybe a psychic(Mewtwo/Alakazam)/ghost(Gengar/Haunter) type and an electric(Raichu/Zapdos) type,and a dragon(Dragonite/Dragonair) type.Names are of my choice,sorry again for not being able to provide movesets and for the mess of words.These two teams are perhaps not the best,but have type advantage against the Elite 4 and gym leaders.Whew,that is my second longest post.:happy:P.S.It might be my longest post.

Ness
04-13-2007, 03:32 PM
For GSC, a solid team would be this:

Gengar
-Hypnosis
-Ice Punch
-Thunderbolt
-Explosion

This should be your starter. One of the fastest sleeps in the game with Hypnosis. Ice Punch + Thunder Bolt have no pokemon that resist it (well maybe 1 or 2 like Magneton). When you're almost fainted finish it off with Explode.

Alakazam
-Psychic
-Fire Punch
-Recover
-Thunder Wave

Psychic will be your main attack here. Fire Punch will deal with Steels. If you predict a switch (Lax will be the most common switch-in) then use Thunder Wave. Don't leave Zam in if it is paralyzed or asleep because it won't be able to take more than 1 hit usually. This leads us to.....

Blissey
-Softboiled
-Heal Bell
-Light Screen
-Ice Beam / Thunder Bolt / Counter

Standard Blissey. Will shrug off Special Attacks like they're nothing. Won't do much damage without Counter but a Cross-Chop from a Machamp with a Black Belt will OHKO it. Heal Bell any status away then put up Light Screen then switch.

Zapdos
-Drill Peck
-Thunder Bolt
-Rest
-Whirlwind

Attack with either STABed move. When your health gets low then Rest then switch in Blissey and Heal Bell it off. Whirlwind to phaze away anything that needs it.

Tyranitar
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Crunch / Fire Blast / Surf
-Rest

Plays like Zapdos - just attack then Rest then switch.

Snorlax
-Curse
-Rest
-Double-Edge / Return
-Earthquake

Curse up then Rest off the set-up. Best used after all other pokemon have fainted that way it can't be phazed away. Strong finisher and should sweep quite a few pokemon (Curselax is capable of sweeping teams).

This is a pretty solid team and should work really well. If you use this team with just your friends then it is most likely that you will clean up. In a tournament the competition might be harder but with this team you should do pretty well.