PDA

View Full Version : im confused

memj23
03-06-2007, 01:50 AM
how do u connect ur DS to the internet to trade ppl using wifi and all that, do u need a USB cable? this was probably a stupid question but its really confusing me
thanx in advance

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-06-2007, 02:12 AM
You need to connect to wi-fi using built-in wireless adapter.

frondew
03-06-2007, 02:18 AM
You need to connect to wi-fi using built-in wireless adapter.

huh??

anyway i tried connectin without usin the usb port and it didnt work so i bought one and it works easily so i suggest u buy it :happy:

Pips
03-06-2007, 03:58 AM
~!~
I'll have to buy one of those for sure I cant wait til Diamond&Pearl come out ahhhh!
*Rips hair Out*:hurt: Oww!Im ok now!
~!~

Dynamik
03-06-2007, 06:02 AM
huh??

anyway i tried connectin without usin the usb port and it didnt work so i bought one and it works easily so i suggest u buy it :happy:

I think you HAVE to buy it for it to connect with the Wireless adapter.

Lonsie
03-06-2007, 07:34 PM
But don't all DS lites have it built in? Anyways, don't go by what I say, but I think DS lites have it built in.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
03-06-2007, 09:15 PM
All DS's (Lite or regular) have wireless capabilities. You just need something for the signal to connect with.

The easiest solution is to buy a Nintendo WiFi Adapter, designed by the company specifically for this.

I bought one and played games online, including Metroid Hunters (Awesome game BTW, but you WILL get pwned online). It was fun and the device is reliable.

Dynamik
03-06-2007, 11:54 PM
All DS's (Lite or regular) have wireless capabilities. You just need something for the signal to connect with.

The easiest solution is to buy a Nintendo WiFi Adapter, designed by the company specifically for this.

I bought one and played games online, including Metroid Hunters (Awesome game BTW, but you WILL get pwned online). It was fun and the device is reliable.

But can you do it without a Nintendo WiFi Adapter?

memj23
03-07-2007, 06:10 PM
thanx for the help ^_^ i really appreciate it. ill go buy an adaptor soon.
*becomes spastic* 46 DAYZ!!!! ^_^

The Maple Syrup Baptist
03-07-2007, 07:48 PM
But can you do it without a Nintendo WiFi Adapter?

I believe you can, but that takes a wireless modem, and there's certain things you need to do.

I skipped the complications and got the WiFi Adapter, and it's good as gold. Or silver, that was my favorite version :oops:

Dynamik
03-08-2007, 05:06 AM
I believe you can, but that takes a wireless modem, and there's certain things you need to do.

I skipped the complications and got the WiFi Adapter, and it's good as gold. Or silver, that was my favorite version :oops:
Oh, hmm.
Thanks for the info though.

Deoxys2000
03-10-2007, 12:45 PM
1-Wireless Adaptor
2-Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector ( Save Money ^^ )
3-Wi-Fi Campaitable Game
4-HIGH Speed Internet

And You're Ready!

frondew
03-10-2007, 03:05 PM
ya i highly suggest connectin usin the wifi adapter and savin u from the confusion of connectin to ur house and such.

Deoxys2000
03-10-2007, 05:07 PM
ya i highly suggest connectin usin the wifi adapter and savin u from the confusion of connectin to ur house and such.
It's 50$ in Amazon!
35$ in ShopNintendo