PDA

View Full Version : Berry+ Shuckle= Berry Juice.

scorchio1158
08-08-2004, 07:32 PM
After clearing the Sudowoodo from the inter section, talk the the lady on the route to Violet City. She`ll give you rock smash. Teach it to a pokemon and go to Cianwood. Break all the rocks then go inside a building. When you come out, they will be back. If you find a Shuckle, catch it. After that, give a berry to Shuckle. Level it up and the berry could become Berry Juice (HEALS 20 HP). Note: the berry must be attached at the beginning of a new level! It works. Check some of my other Big Hit threads.

mlugia
08-08-2004, 09:03 PM
This is kinda well known... And not really more than a novelty, since berry juice is almost completely useless, other than the resale value of almost nothing.

scorchio1158
08-08-2004, 10:38 PM
It heals 20 hp and a berry heals only 10!

Tamer Marco
08-08-2004, 10:43 PM
Ever hear of a Hyper Potion which heals Two Hundred? Or a Gold berry (dunno) that heals thirty? 0.0 Not the best but neither is that stupid juice.

Crummie
08-08-2004, 11:24 PM
Is it just me or do you hate it when people tell you the answer to questions not asked...

scorchio1158
08-08-2004, 11:45 PM
Is it just me or do you hate it when people tell you the answer to questions not asked...I do hate it. And I just wanted to tell people how to make a berry into something better. *cry*

mlugia
08-09-2004, 02:46 AM
20 HP out of let's say... 353HP (quite average, I'd think) is ... not even 10%...

scorchio1158
08-09-2004, 07:37 PM
20 HP out of let's say... 353HP (quite average, I'd think) is ... not even 10%...At least it is better than a crummie berry. I`m leaving by the way. I don`t feel welcomed.....Bye.

art
08-09-2004, 07:59 PM
why are you online if you're leaving?
Plus, maybe it's because you're making senseless threads that we do not welcome you :rolleyes:

mlugia
08-09-2004, 08:06 PM
At least it is better than a crummie berry. I`m leaving by the way. I don`t feel welcomed.....Bye.

Which is better than a brick piece, but you don't see ppl posting threads about getting berries.

Finglonger
08-09-2004, 11:24 PM
At least it is better than a crummie berry. I`m leaving by the way. I don`t feel welcomed.....Bye.

er, you don't have to leave over something stupid like this, just stop making useless threads. k?

Crummie
08-10-2004, 03:34 AM

Crummie berry? :frown: I'm insulted...

Or did you mean "a crummy berry"? Crummy is an adjective; as Crummie is... well, my name ^^;

Finglonger
08-10-2004, 04:15 AM
don't worry I love crummie berries, its those darned regular berries that I hate >_<

BladeCyberstrike
08-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Hey! Leave the guy alone. I thought that this was a useful thread! I never knew how to make the Berry Juice. I just knew that it had something to do with a Shuckle and a Berry. I found this helpful. Besides. I basically live off of my berries. Without them, then I would be screwed. I just don't have the $$$ that you people do to buy the nice Hyper Potions. I can just afford a few Potions. Though, when I do get the $$$, then I stock up on what I can. But hey, a Berry can help in a pinch. A Berry Juice can be twice as helpful. :evil:

Please don't leave... I know what it is like to feel chased off of an RPG. You people should be ashamed of yourselves! You made him feel unwelcome, when this was helpful to some people. They probably just never posted. It isn't a good feeling to feel like everbody hates you and that you should leave the RPG. Trust me, I've been chased off of two now, just for small things. Once, I asked a basic question, and was shunned. The other time, the admins forgot to define the rules, so I didn't know that I was breaking them... Don't leave, please... I'll welcome you!

Tamer Marco
08-10-2004, 05:03 PM
Hey! Leave the guy alone. I thought that this was a useful thread! I never knew how to make the Berry Juice. I just knew that it had something to do with a Shuckle and a Berry. I found this helpful. Besides. I basically live off of my berries. Without them, then I would be screwed. I just don't have the $$$ that you people do to buy the nice Hyper Potions. I can just afford a few Potions. Though, when I do get the $$$, then I stock up on what I can. But hey, a Berry can help in a pinch. A Berry Juice can be twice as helpful. :evil:

Please don't leave... I know what it is like to feel chased off of an RPG. You people should be ashamed of yourselves! You made him feel unwelcome, when this was helpful to some people. They probably just never posted. It isn't a good feeling to feel like everbody hates you and that you should leave the RPG. Trust me, I've been chased off of two now, just for small things. Once, I asked a basic question, and was shunned. The other time, the admins forgot to define the rules, so I didn't know that I was breaking them... Don't leave, please... I'll welcome you! Err, okay. 0_o We weren't discouraging him to leave Pe2k we were encouraging not to post almost three year old information. Anyway, this thread is spam because he posted information out of the blue without asking a question... Correct me if i'm wrong but this is how I see it. :confused:

EDIT: Is this forum a RPG? 0_o

mlugia
08-10-2004, 05:09 PM
I had and still have no intent of chasing anyone away. But if you're doing something wrong or stupid, you should be told not to. And I didn't tell him not to post this thread, I was merely pointing out how Berry juices are useless. You don't need a single potion to beat the game, the pokecenter does that for you.

art
08-10-2004, 05:41 PM
Err, okay. 0_o We weren't discouraging him to leave Pe2k we were encouraging not to post almost three year old information. Anyway, this thread is spam because he posted information out of the blue without asking a question... Correct me if i'm wrong but this is how I see it. :confused:

EDIT: Is this forum a RPG? 0_o

My thoughts exactly.

btw, If you're quoting a person, do you have to say four words in addition to the quoting?

Steven
08-11-2004, 12:28 PM
Okay, I have a question... I got a Shuckle in Pokemon Colloseum, it's ability is Sturdy and all the berries seem to have a name, there is no "Berry" anymore... so what I'm asking is... Can you get Berry juice in Colloseum or R/S? I'm curious, I haven't seen it's pokedex info cause I haven't traded one over... I guess I'll try it now and level it up with an Oran Berry or something used to make a pokeblock... I mean the pokeblock berries are blended and stuff... maybe you can make different colors... probably not though. Just a thought...

mlugia
08-11-2004, 02:22 PM
No, the berry system got an overhaul in RS.

art
08-12-2004, 06:47 AM
which no one really minds I believe.

EDIT: 1337 0N3 :twisted:

Steven
08-13-2004, 08:30 AM
which no one really minds I believe.

EDIT: 1337 0N3 :twisted:
Well it kinda got better/worse... I actually liked how they were labled... I mean it was Psn Cure Berry. I mean it's obvious what it does.... eh... they have the description now though so it's not to much of a problem, but I liked the Apricorns... I mean yeah they have the balls now that don't need to be grown or made, but I still liked the apricorns... maybe if you could only inter breed them... like to catch certain pokemon, or different shades of colors like pokeblocks...

art
08-13-2004, 08:50 AM
Yeah, apicorns were cool. hm.. Like in sword of mana, 2 seeds make a fruit. the fruit depends on the seeds.. they should do something like that with the apricorns too.

gold
08-18-2004, 09:18 AM

Please don't leave... I know what it is like to feel chased off of an RPG. You people should be ashamed of yourselves! You made him feel unwelcome, when this was helpful to some people. They probably just never posted. It isn't a good feeling to feel like everbody hates you and that you should leave the RPG. Trust me, I've been chased off of two now, just for small things. Once, I asked a basic question, and was shunned. The other time, the admins forgot to define the rules, so I didn't know that I was breaking them... Don't leave, please... I'll welcome you!

Bcs, did you belong to the pokemon uk forums?
You know, the one that has no real forceful moderators and a whole section called "say hello!" where everyone posts threads like "Wanna be my friend?" I counted 348 of those. I'm not saying anything bad about it but, you sound like one of the members.
http://pkmn.co.uk/forums/index.php?
go on, see for yourself.