PDA

View Full Version : How do you torture your siblings?

Vampire
03-07-2007, 09:01 PM
Got younger siblings?
Are they a pain in the ass?
Then use some fun tourchering ways other people use :evil:

Personally I havn't got any younger brothers or sisters...But my older sister I sit on her kneel on her hands and poke her in the chest, she laughs so hard she pee's herself...Hahahaha, I find it funny...So I do it on purpose now :evil: :lol:

Lord Voldemort
03-07-2007, 09:14 PM
That sounds.... amusing.

I punch them. If they get really annoying. Most of the time though, I just lock my door.

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-07-2007, 09:16 PM
I don't have siblings; if I did though, I wouldn't torture them.

chanseypanty
03-07-2007, 09:18 PM
Got younger siblings?
Are they a pain in the ass?
Then use some fun tourchering ways other people use :evil:

Personally I havn't got any younger brothers or sisters...But my older sister I sit on her kneel on her hands and poke her in the chest, she laughs so hard she pee's herself...Hahahaha, I find it funny...So I do it on purpose now :evil: :lol:
I ate her food

Alienshroom
03-07-2007, 09:20 PM
I punch them or swat at them.(When they get on me)

Xalapeno
03-07-2007, 10:49 PM
I ignore them. Don't help them/give them money. I hide from them. I scare them at night.
I eat their snacks when they don't look. I trick them. I do all sorts of stuff. Pranks are my fav.:tongue: I get a good laugh out of them.:crackup: :crackup:

Kenneth
03-07-2007, 11:19 PM
I ignore them. Don't help them/give them money. I hide from them. I scare them at night.
I eat their snacks when they don't look. I trick them. I do all sorts of stuff. Pranks are my fav.:tongue: I get a good laugh out of them.:crackup: :crackup:

Lol, I knew you'd post here. :crackup: But anyway, I used to do the above, but I don't anymore. Except my little brother, who annoys me so I scare him at night.

Leman
03-07-2007, 11:29 PM
I have a sister who is two minutes older than, but she didn't torture me.

Nirvash
03-07-2007, 11:43 PM
I let them get on my nerves. Then, at night, I put there hand in a warm glass of water. For a week. XD

Lord Voldemort
03-07-2007, 11:56 PM
I don't have siblings; if I did though, I wouldn't torture them.

I doubt that. Especially if it was a younger person.

I have a sister who is two minutes older than, but she didn't torture me.

I'm 7 minutes older than my twin sister, but I have other siblings as well.

Kayla
03-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Yah, I have two younger brothers. One of them hates The Beatles, so I always sing their songs to annoy him.

Lord Voldemort
03-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Yah, I have two younger brothers. One of them hates The Beatles, so I always sing their songs to annoy him.

I've never liked the Beatles either. Not that I've ever heard any of their songs, except one.

Pheritzelf
03-08-2007, 12:05 AM

Heh Heh... The Beatles.

Yeah, my little bro constantly annoys me. So once, I stole his shirt, I duct taped him to a wall and left them there till my mom came upstairs and got him down which was litterally like 2 hours. He had these huge red marks on his body from ripping the tape off. Now his greatest fear is duct tape.

Lord Voldemort
03-08-2007, 12:18 AM
That was nice.... Did you get in trouble? Your a genius for thinking of that!

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-08-2007, 12:40 AM
I love The Beatles. Their songs are nice.

Professor Geoffrey
03-08-2007, 12:47 AM
Torturing my brother isn't easy. Sometimes, long improvisation is needed. I never torture my sister. Because, my brother is torturing her now. The point: If she makes this a book about us torturing her, and how she got back at us, we'll be toddler public enemy #1. I think really hard into things. But selectively. And seldomly.

Dialga913191
03-08-2007, 12:53 AM
Well i kick them because it is funny.:crackup: Sometimes when they talk too much i just sleep.:sleepy:

Snow Fairy Sugar
03-08-2007, 08:28 AM
My brother annoys me a lot, but I rarely do anything to him. Else he acts like a spoilt child, and...I'm in trouble.

Jason, if you're reading this, you're stupid. :P

Pheritzelf
03-08-2007, 11:56 AM
That was nice.... Did you get in trouble? Your a genius for thinking of that!

Indeed it was.. No I didn't.. Thank you...

Ataro
03-08-2007, 12:10 PM
I get tortured by them like buying things and food actually since I'm the youngest, but we still love each other at times.

Pooka
03-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Wow that's wierd, I scare my little brother by pretending I've been bitten by a vampire, and guess who made this thread?

Neo Emolga
03-08-2007, 03:54 PM
They best parts are when they're sleeping.

I poured water on my brother's head while he was snoozing and he got SO PISSED OFF, but I look back at it and its funny.

He also HATES being tickled.

Callum
03-08-2007, 05:44 PM
I like doing the little things to annoy my sister, the things that annoy her, but she doesn't suspect me of doing. A few of them are:

-Putting the TV remote just under her bed, so she has to get down and get it.
-Turning her moving mirror round, so she has to move it back.
-Turning her pc off, when she'll be back on it in 15 minutes.
-Signing her out of msn.
-Hiding her favourite foods.
-Moving her shoes.
-Taking a few clothes from the hangers, and putting them on the wardrobe floor.

You get the pic, lol. They work great. ;D

Vampire
03-08-2007, 05:52 PM
I like doing the little things to annoy my sister, the things that annoy her, but she doesn't suspect me of doing. A few of them are:

-Signing her out of msn.
-Moving her shoes.

Hmmm...*Gets a note pad and pen!!!*
There really good!

RouteMaster
03-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Oh I don't torture. I retaliate.

My favourite annoying thing to do at the moment is to talk loudly through any Liverpool football match, attempt to engage her in conversation about the Premier League and rant loudly about the amount of money footballers are paid and what a waste this is. I will do this for 45 mins, take a short break at half time and repeat again when the match restarts. My sister is a huge Liverpool fan and this winds her up like nothing else.

Caution though, this is not for the faint hearted. This method of annoyance can easily backfire when you want to watch something, so timing is important. Don't overuse it or they'll become immune to it.

Apart from this my sister and me get on fine. :crackup:

Lord Voldemort
03-08-2007, 09:04 PM
They best parts are when they're sleeping.

I poured water on my brother's head while he was snoozing and he got SO PISSED OFF, but I look back at it and its funny.

He also HATES being tickled.

I wonder why.... :wink:

-Signing her out of msn.
-Moving her shoes.

Smart. I should try that.

pod
03-19-2007, 01:29 PM
all i do is pin my brothers to the ground

FireBrawl Latios
03-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Nowadays, my brother and I leave each other alone. We don't annoy the other, but we used to years ago. And when he annoyed me, I :

-prank call him. He has his own handphone then, not like me. So he can't pull the same prank on me. Even if he didn't pick up the phone, the ringing annoys him.

-pour water on his bed when he is sleeping.

-knock his door at night when our parents are out. He gets freaked out by knocking sounds.

-hide his CDs in my room so he couldn't find them, ever

-hide the remote control when it is his turn to watch TV

-jumble up his socks

-delete his computer files.

pod
03-19-2007, 02:53 PM
Nowadays, my brother and I leave each other alone. We don't annoy the other, but we used to years ago. And when he annoyed me, I :

-prank call him. He has his own handphone then, not like me. So he can't pull the same prank on me. Even if he didn't pick up the phone, the ringing annoys him.

-pour water on his bed when he is sleeping.

-knock his door at night when our parents are out. He gets freaked out by knocking sounds.

-hide his CDs in my room so he couldn't find them, ever

-hide the remote control when it is his turn to watch TV

-jumble up his socks

-delete his computer files.

that must have been fun.

ProffesorNakeds
03-19-2007, 08:28 PM
I toture them by chewing up theyre food they leave on the table then spitting it back on the plate so when they come out theyre like" Who chewed up all of my food?"

Also I unplug every electronic item in theyre bedroom and or put lawn gnomes and or stuffed horses with heads ripped off in their bed, like in the godfather.

pod
03-20-2007, 03:31 PM
I toture them by chewing up theyre food they leave on the table then spitting it back on the plate so when they come out theyre like" Who chewed up all of my food?"

Also I unplug every electronic item in theyre bedroom and or put lawn gnomes and or stuffed horses with heads ripped off in their bed, like in the godfather.

ok that is kinda creepy.:neutral:

Neptune
03-20-2007, 04:17 PM
I mostly leave my sister alone. Except when I demand that she retrieve stuff in my room for me. But sometimes I go the "passive agressive threats" route when she starts bugging me.

Also, I can refuse to help her when she's having computer issues.

Finchy
03-20-2007, 10:04 PM
If given the choice, I'd swap the Salt and Pepper for Gunpowder.

Espeon EX
03-20-2007, 10:06 PM
Oh i love to annoy my sister, I'll sometimes bury her DS in the backyard and won't notice it, if i get in trouble because of her, I'll get revenge, oh yes i do, I'll just call her names and stuff, annoy her as usual and kick her while i'm walking. She's only 10, she can't even hurt a fly so whenever she punches me, it's like a fly landed on me.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-21-2007, 01:50 AM
Oh i love to annoy my sister, I'll sometimes bury her DS in the backyard and won't notice it, if i get in trouble because of her, I'll get revenge, oh yes i do, I'll just call her names and stuff, annoy her as usual and kick her while i'm walking. She's only 10, she can't even hurt a fly so whenever she punches me, it's like a fly landed on me.

Same here, but I poke/pinch/make my pokemon eat my sister, then get PUNCHED. Then we get in a slap fight, SHE HURTS, and also can't take a punch... ironic isn't it.. Other times I hide her stuff.

Legendary Wolf
03-21-2007, 01:52 AM
I have an older sister and a younger one. I ususally go for my yunger one by taking her money then get clawed by her nails XP but it doesnt hurt XD

Doroshii
03-21-2007, 02:15 AM
I beat my little brother till he shuts up and/or crys andd untill one of my fingers feels like its broken.
Though he weighs a lot more than me. O_o and he has no way of taking me on. xD

haha really Ive done that. :x my finger felt horid for 5 days. :3
Im evil.

xxxSakura
03-21-2007, 01:09 PM
I beat my little brother till he shuts up and/or crys andd untill one of my fingers feels like its broken.
Though he weighs a lot more than me. O_o and he has no way of taking me on. xD

haha really Ive done that. :x my finger felt horid for 5 days. :3
Im evil.
Whoa, child abuse.

For me, I resisted my elder brother. Like when he's prepared to punch me, I'll kick him first. And because he's like, 1.8m and I'm like, 1.5m, I ended up giving him a hi-kick straight into his stomach.

And Sakura wins the battle~

pod
03-21-2007, 01:13 PM
Whoa, child abuse.

For me, I resisted my elder brother. Like when he's prepared to punch me, I'll kick him first. And because he's like, 1.8m and I'm like, 1.5m, I ended up giving him a hi-kick straight into his stomach.

And Sakura wins the battle~

oh ya go Sakura go go go Sakura.:smile:

Gaia
03-21-2007, 01:21 PM
I wouldn't say torture-- it's like giving them a lesson. :P

I just rant at them. Nuff' said. :___:

pod
03-21-2007, 01:22 PM

ya but ranting on them is only half the fun.

xxxSakura
03-21-2007, 01:24 PM

If I had a younger sibling I wouldn't do that too ^^

But to my stupid older brother, there's no need to be gentle~

pod
03-21-2007, 01:25 PM
If I had a younger sibling I wouldn't do that too ^^

But to my stupid older brother, there's no need to be gentle~

your like me i have two older bros

xxxSakura
03-21-2007, 01:40 PM
your like me i have two older bros
No. That is wrong. I only have an elder brother of 5 years - he'll be officailly an adult after his birthday. He's 17.

pod
03-21-2007, 01:44 PM
No. That is wrong. I only have an elder brother of 5 years - he'll be officailly an adult after his birthday. He's 17.

well i feel bad for you.

Lil Bro of Doom
03-21-2007, 03:20 PM
i'm the youngest and i take this thread to be offesive! but i torture my older silblings by non stop talking and just being there!!!

Volvagia Master
03-21-2007, 03:48 PM
Im the youngest of the two but Im still more annoying. I ask silly questions over and over again and I also sing silly songs like:
"With the fishy, in da fishy, with tha fishy, in da fishy."

It drives my brother nuts.

pod
03-21-2007, 04:42 PM
i'm the youngest and i take this thread to be offesive! but i torture my older silblings by non stop talking and just being there!!!

i am the youngest to ,but yet we all torture our siblings.

Lil Bro of Doom
03-21-2007, 07:32 PM
true, but it's hard being the youngest and have two older sisters that do alot of sports and me not doing as many!

Hydralisk
03-21-2007, 08:54 PM
I don't torture my siblings, my siblings don't torture me.

pod
03-21-2007, 09:46 PM
I don't torture my siblings, my siblings don't torture me.

well my siblings always torture me all the time.

Legendary Wolf
03-21-2007, 10:44 PM

How can it be offensive if your torturing them? Work on it talking nots going to help much

Lil Bro of Doom
03-21-2007, 11:14 PM
they started this war and i'm gona win it mmmmmmmmuuuwwwwwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a cough cough

i won't be posting here for a while because i'm going to the happy hotel! lol

no but seriously if they weren't mean to me then i wouldn't be annoying to them and i'm 13 they're 16, and 18 two against one not far!!!

Chewy
03-22-2007, 12:38 AM
I don't have a younger sibling. I have an older sister who tortures me by singing horribly. >.<

hell rider
03-22-2007, 02:48 AM
i on the "daily torturing schedule" wake up, go into her room, and then blow into her face and run out (while shes sleeping, it wakes her up) when we brush our teeth, i keep singing stupid things back and forth till she screams (really, shes a wimp for being 12) and then usually anoy her through the day, everything different.

pod
03-22-2007, 12:44 PM
they started this war and i'm gona win it mmmmmmmmuuuwwwwwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a cough cough

i won't be posting here for a while because i'm going to the happy hotel! lol

no but seriously if they weren't mean to me then i wouldn't be annoying to them and i'm 13 they're 16, and 18 two against one not far!!!

ya i know how you feel it is the same for me but i have a 16 and 17 year old bros.:sad:

charmeleonblaze
03-23-2007, 01:32 AM

Wow, you and me are exactly alike when it comes to siblings.

!CeMAn
03-23-2007, 03:52 AM
When we were kids, i used to lock my baby sister in her room by tying rope and stuff to her bedroom doorknob and the bathroom door directly across the hall. Got that one from Full House :cool:. She went nuts every time cuz her door wasn't locked but no matter what she did she couldn't get out.

In our new house, i discovered that the downstairs bathroom door and the laundry room door knobs could interlock(if you've ever seen the movie Scream) and i started trapping her in that tiny bathroom whenever i felt sadistic. She never went poop in there just in case i locked her in with the smell.

I wonder if that's why she's claustrophobic...

xxxSakura
03-23-2007, 03:08 PM
When we were kids, i used to lock my baby sister in her room by tying rope and stuff to her bedroom doorknob and the bathroom door directly across the hall. Got that one from Full House :cool:. She went nuts every time cuz her door wasn't locked but no matter what she did she couldn't get out.

In our new house, i discovered that the downstairs bathroom door and the laundry room door knobs could interlock(if you've ever seen the movie Scream) and i started trapping her in that tiny bathroom whenever i felt sadistic. She never went poop in there just in case i locked her in with the smell.

I wonder if that's why she's claustrophobic...
Why, aren't you a smart one, !Ce? If I were your sister I would have kick your butt x) [jkjk] Don't she ever cries?

Pokeboy sarab
03-23-2007, 03:12 PM
Why, aren't you a smart one, !Ce? If I were your sister I would have kick your butt x) [jkjk] Don't she ever cries?
Oh I torture my bro by troubling him, bleckmailing him....etc.

today he wanted to watch the world cup and there was no power and so I kept on taunting him.

Pink Leon
03-24-2007, 06:00 AM
i know im annoying, but i dont purposley torture my brother. thats just plain twisted.
i look up to him. :neutral:

Darkrukario
04-01-2007, 08:16 PM
I tell him that he's a girl and we're all going to cut of his you know what and glue it on my moms new baby if its a girl. I stop then and tells him... if you even have one

xxxSakura
04-02-2007, 01:25 PM
I tell him that he's a girl and we're all going to cut of his you know what and glue it on my moms new baby if its a girl. I stop then and tells him... if you even have one
Ewww! Isn't that kinda sick for a younger brother? o.O

22sa
04-03-2007, 05:38 PM
Ewww! Isn't that kinda sick for a younger brother? o.O
Yeah, but it's the sginature of the new generations to come.

Anyway, I wouldn't want the responsibility for saying such nasty words.....

I just pinch/poke/headlock my twin sister..............

Phantom Kat
04-07-2007, 10:23 PM
I think I'm a good position for I'm the middle child. I torture my older sister by spraying water on her. I don't why but that really ticks her off. :eh: A water fight then issues.

Most of the time, my sister and I gang up on my little brother who sometimes really can't take a joke. He just doesn't get it that being insane is the way of life. :rolleyes:

top8inUSA
04-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Simple; he gets ticked from me annoying him, he attacks me, I punch him in the face for attacking me. =D

clubpenguinfan10
04-10-2007, 12:16 AM
i dont have siblings,but when i do i will toture them like my mom does...

Echo
04-10-2007, 05:46 PM
These threads about how your parents annoy you and how you torture your siblings are quite childish, to be honest. One should always treat family members with love and care, no matter what, and making negative threads about them is completely uncalled for and full of stupidity.

Please people, reverse these kinds of threads into the positive.

Sudo
04-10-2007, 06:41 PM
If I had a sibling, no matter what age or gender, I'd do my best to create and maintain a good relationship with them.

I always wanted a brother of a similar age with the same interests as me.

Midnight Sun
04-12-2007, 04:55 PM
... I don't torture my older brother. He's the one that always tortures me. I actually have respect for everyone, unlike him.

pod
04-12-2007, 08:48 PM
... I don't torture my older brother. He's the one that always tortures me. I actually have respect for everyone, unlike him.

that is what happens to me all the time, but i have two older bros.

xxxSakura
04-13-2007, 12:26 PM
Well said! My elder brother slaps me when I was young, but now that I've grown to a pre-teen, I slap him and he slaps me back :cool: