PDA

View Full Version : Some Noob Questions

Green Special
03-08-2007, 12:05 AM
1. What happens at the end of wish cave when you bring a wish stone with you?

2. What is the best gummi i should give my charizard?

3. HAs PMD ben much fun for you people, i mean like all you basically do is run around in caves trying to save pokemon butt. [not trying to be negative]

pkmn trainer Vincent
03-08-2007, 12:09 AM
1. What happens at the end of wish cave when you bring a wish stone with you?

2. What is the best gummi i should give my charizard?

3. HAs PMD ben much fun for you people, i mean like all you basically do is run around in caves trying to save pokemon butt. [not trying to be negative]

1. not sure, haven't got that far

2. Red Gummi

3.It has been alright a game, the only annoyingthing is that you can LOSE HM's, in which if that happens, you'll have to find the HM all over again in Solar cave.

pichu757
03-08-2007, 03:28 AM
1. not sure, haven't got that far

2. Red Gummi

3.It has been alright a game, the only annoyingthing is that you can LOSE HM's, in which if that happens, you'll have to find the HM all over again in Solar cave.1. if you beat Jirachi with the Wish Stone, It will either want to join you or will give you a few wishes I only know one :oops:

Somthing Good!!!!!
a nonboss pokemon will want to join you out of no where If you don't have the friend area you will get that to. OR
your Rescue Rank will go to the next Rank.

AshMistyMayfan
03-08-2007, 07:16 AM
Personally, just let Jirachi join you. I tried the get item wish, it was a waste of time for I already had the items, and I also got the Pokemon on my team. It took me over 10 times to finally get Jirachi....twice. I've used it on 2 missions already. I need more gummis so it learns trap seer before going on a big mission.