PDA

View Full Version : what am i doing bad?

mistdungeon
03-08-2007, 06:14 PM
plz help me!

the wondercodes of the missions (not the ones for humans) are very shorts and I can't put them in the post office
what do i have to do?

PS: maybe is a stupid question :goofy:

burnedmagix
03-09-2007, 04:48 AM
dumb question?YES!!!
pelipper office?NO!!!!!!!!!
after the intro,theres a main screen with the word WONDERMAIL or something

gun6
03-09-2007, 05:11 AM
dumb question?YES!!!
pelipper office?NO!!!!!!!!!
after the intro,theres a main screen with the word WONDERMAIL or something

That's not very nice. >_>

Anyways, the post office is for all things dealing with human missions. To put in non-human (normal) missions, you simply choose the "Wonder Mail" option at the start screen (the one with the Pokemon backgrounds) and imput the code there.

pkmn trainer Vincent
03-09-2007, 11:40 AM
That's not very nice. >_>

Anyways, the post office is for all things dealing with human missions. To put in non-human (normal) missions, you simply choose the "Wonder Mail" option at the start screen (the one with the Pokemon backgrounds) and imput the code there.

He/She deserves it....that is a stupid question.......

anyhow, back to topic, norml missions = start menu screen (wondermail) and friend missions = Pelliper post office (friend rescue.)

Light Manaphy
03-09-2007, 12:03 PM
i have a question too

when you're doing human missions, how does the person on the other side of the world lets say knows it's you they are rescuing? It's not wifi so i should know...

and I got killed on the 27th-29th floor in the cave of raikou just the other night and I want someone to help me...:eh:

pkmn trainer Vincent
03-10-2007, 02:59 AM
i have a question too

when you're doing human missions, how does the person on the other side of the world lets say knows it's you they are rescuing? It's not wifi so i should know...

and I got killed on the 27th-29th floor in the cave of raikou just the other night and I want someone to help me...:eh:

They know because the other perosn, who sent the SOS gives a description of what they need help with, and it also displays the pokemon who needs the rescuing.

Pm me the SOS password and i will come rescue you.