PDA

View Full Version : *Degrassi: The Next Generation*

Scorch Ry
08-10-2004, 01:17 AM
~Aleyquala

Here, we can discuss about the show that's sweeping the nation for teenagers and pre-teens to watch and enjoy! For more exclusive coverage of this popular television show, visit The N Website (http://www.the-n.com).

Honestly, this summer season has been, well, interesting for me. The thing going on with Manny is understandable, however, USA never got to see the episode where Manny and Craig actually performed this manner to get her pregnant, then an abortion. For one, Sean and Ellie; they make a good couple. I mean, Ellie is into punk-themed stuff, while Sean is all about the gangsta looks. That matches, I suppose, but Ellite dating a Grade 9 while she's in Grade 10? I guess she can't help herself to a man that failed, can she?

Another thing that was surprising was when Emma and Alex fought in the hallway. I enjoyed that fight; I didn't know Emma had that much kung-fo power in her, although Alex did a turn-around slap attack to get back. And with Alex in Season Premiere episodes in the fall, I'm assuming that she will join the cast. It's about time we get new cast. Talk about the show and episodes, along with the cast!

Pichu
09-02-2004, 03:06 PM
~Aleyquala

Here, we can discuss about the show that's sweeping the nation for teenagers and pre-teens to watch and enjoy! For more exclusive coverage of this popular television show, visit The N Website (http://www.the-n.com).

Honestly, this summer season has been, well, interesting for me. The thing going on with Manny is understandable, however, USA never got to see the episode where Manny and Craig actually performed this manner to get her pregnant, then an abortion. For one, Sean and Ellie; they make a good couple. I mean, Ellie is into punk-themed stuff, while Sean is all about the gangsta looks. That matches, I suppose, but Ellite dating a Grade 9 while she's in Grade 10? I guess she can't help herself to a man that failed, can she?

Another thing that was surprising was when Emma and Alex fought in the hallway. I enjoyed that fight; I didn't know Emma had that much kung-fo power in her, although Alex did a turn-around slap attack to get back. And with Alex in Season Premiere episodes in the fall, I'm assuming that she will join the cast. It's about time we get new cast. Talk about the show and episodes, along with the cast! HOLY S#%* Manny got pregnant?! I live in the US so I didn't see that. Anyway I love Degrassi can't wait for the new season! :happy:

Scorch Ry
09-03-2004, 06:46 PM
Yeah, the new season looks like it's going to be a blast! From the previews, I saw that Emma was hugging Sean, while things are starting to spice up with the Paige/Dean/Rape issue. We can finally see them take the Rape charges into Court! But no, this episode wasn't aired in US, Pichu...having to see two children...you know...wouldn't be suited for MOST of our eyes.

Alakazam
09-03-2004, 10:24 PM
What country is this show shown in? I've never heard of it... :oops:

Lucky Flareon
09-04-2004, 01:28 AM
U.S. and Canada are the only ones I know of, but there might be more.

I don't see why the N wouldn't show the episode about Manny and Craige. I mean, they didn't acually show them in the bedroom together, the episode starts a little while after that, when Manny is acually pregnant. I think they don't want to show it due to the tean pregency issue, but they did show the epsiode about Ellie cutting, didn't they? (I'm not really sure, I didn't see the acual epsiode about Ellie, but I did see a clip on The N.)

But, I heard talk about that epsiode coming out on DVD, along with other Degrassi things, but I don't know if thats true.

Alakazam
09-04-2004, 02:35 AM
It's shown in the US?! O_o *still has no idea what it is...* What network shows it, and what's it all about?

Scorch Ry
09-04-2004, 04:00 PM
Alakazam, it is shown on Noggin, AKA The-N. Degrassi is basically about MiddleSchool/HighSchool lives of a group of people, like stress, issues, things that actually people from 6-12th grade experience. It also shows home activities, fun things and excitement altogether!

Now, yeah, Manny was suppose to be pregnant. But, they should have shown the episode because they actually show Ellie cutting herself with mathmatical utensils (that sharp pen), and you could actually see scars and blood. O_O;

But, the New Season looks like it's going to be exciting! Craig and Ashley are talking again (I think...), and she wants to be his friend. But, he has done something wrong again, so we'll see! Also, Paige is finally taking her Rape Charges to court so she can press charges against Dean, the man rapist who almost reeled-in Manny. X_x; Spinner really scared me, his hair and all...and MARCO...O__O; My goodness, he is really scaring me with that hair! But, Emma's beauty is starting to blossom...^__^; Anyways, the New Season is going to be a blast!

Chiki
09-04-2004, 04:02 PM
U.S. and Canada are the only ones I know of, but there might be more.

I don't see why the N wouldn't show the episode about Manny and Craige. I mean, they didn't acually show them in the bedroom together, the episode starts a little while after that, when Manny is acually pregnant. I think they don't want to show it due to the tean pregency issue, but they did show the epsiode about Ellie cutting, didn't they? (I'm not really sure, I didn't see the acual epsiode about Ellie, but I did see a clip on The N.)

But, I heard talk about that epsiode coming out on DVD, along with other Degrassi things, but I don't know if thats true.
Yes they showed the episode where she was cutting herself.

Alakazam
09-04-2004, 06:21 PM
Oh...Noggin, that kids channel similar to PBS? I don't get that station.

Scorch Ry
09-06-2004, 01:18 AM
Did anyone see the Degrassi Unscripted: Adamo Ruggerio episode today? Adamo's house sure seems pretty big...>_>; :susp: :susp:

Lucky Flareon
09-06-2004, 01:33 AM
I only saw the last part of it, starting from the movie with him and his friends falling on top of each other and stuff. I acually didn't find it that interesting. His hair is getting worse as the seasons go on. I liked it when he first came on, and at the beginning of the 2nd? season it was all right, but now it's flat out weird.

Scorch Ry
09-06-2004, 01:37 AM
Yeah, and the Degrassi crew are starting to cuss...<_<; Anyways, Spinner's hair is what is really scary...did you see how his hair is? :eek: