PDA

View Full Version : "The Order of Hope" Agent Lounge

Kecleonfan666
03-10-2007, 02:29 AM
Here, you can discuss EVERYTHING relating to "Neo's Revenge", the Sign ups, whatever!

Kecleonfan666
03-10-2007, 02:52 AM
I'm waiting for someone else to post. I really can't post much now. I guess LZ will have to finish that Weavile by himself, then we can move on.

Lusitania
03-10-2007, 02:48 PM
You can't expect someone to post in twenty minutes, and you can't go around acting like you're the best member on here, there are people who have been here for like six years, some are Megumi, Neo Pikachu. And have you ever heard of the Edit button, I mean if I counted up every one of you're double/ triple posts it would be amazing.

LordZangoose
03-10-2007, 03:46 PM
Cipher Lord, you cannot go around flaming people without reason when you're not going to sign-up. Sure, he double posts. Sure, he's not the greatest RPer. Sure, he is imaptient. But then again, so are you. Your posts that I have seen are pathetic and miserable, so get out of here and stop being a hypocrite. You double post too. You are impatient. And you make horrible posts.

celebihunter
03-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Yeah so get the h-e-double hockey sticks out of here.If you're not going to sign-up then don't come on to other people's RPs and start criticizing them.I have seen your double posts and your posts.Your posts just straight up suck.

Lusitania
03-13-2007, 02:52 PM
Yeah whatever, but he can't expect someone to post in like twenty minutes, I mean if it was a span of like two days, but twenty minutes.

Kecleonfan666
03-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Yeah whatever, but he can't expect someone to post in like twenty minutes, I mean if it was a span of like two days, but twenty minutes.

Cipher Lord, you are REALLY going off the deep end. Look at your stinkin signature! It's a *Bleep*ing gag! Don't act like you know everything Cipher Lord, you just SPAMmed twice, and you aren't even a member of this RPG. BTW, I'm telling the GMODS about your signature...

On topic, sorry I didn't post. My PC broke down, and I coudn't get on. I'll look at the RPG now and post.