PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2

kirby9058
08-10-2004, 07:30 PM
Yay, this is one of my ALL TIME favorites. I was wondering if any of you have played it, I sadly don't have acces to online play ='(. But my friends and I have found some awesome Action Replay codes... I now have a lv200 charecter, and I already knew the in-game glitches to get max stats, multi-equip and item duplication. I was also wondering if anyone had played EP 3, and if so, is it any good?

vellyvell
08-10-2004, 11:07 PM
yeah they are all awesome. The epi 3 is the ****. man they are good games.

kirby9058
08-10-2004, 11:17 PM
Yeah, I love ep 1 & 2, I'm still addicted to it x_X. I need to go check out ep 3. You say it's good eh, I'll go rent it, and maybe buy it if I like it. I've heard it doesn't live up to ep 1&2 though...

vellyvell
08-10-2004, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I love ep 1 & 2, I'm still addicted to it x_X. I need to go check out ep 3. You say it's good eh, I'll go rent it, and maybe buy it if I like it. I've heard it doesn't live up to ep 1&2 though... It really doesn't, but still good all the same
and its the last of the Space series, I forget where they are.

kirby9058
08-11-2004, 12:32 AM
Cool, right now my EP 1&2 charecter I hacked is immortal. He's a Skyly HUmar with Ortiagito, Kasami Bracer, Brightness Circle and 4 resist/devils. He also has Max stats and is @ lv200! ANd I have a LEGIT Chain Sawd and I am currently tryingo find a seald J-Sword because I know how to unseal it into the Tsumikiri J-Sword, and I've seen it work, there's video footage of it out thre, people HAVE done it, and I KNOW how to do it legit. :cool:

DragonShane
08-12-2004, 01:13 AM
Well, I do play Episode I and II whenever I can get the chance (my friend owns it, so we always play it when he chills over at my place), so I don't have the most impressive of characters right now...I even forgot what level I am in it now XP
I also would like to eventually play it online and check out whatever exclusive stuff there is out there.

And Episode III doesn't interest me much at all....It really disappointed me that you don't even get to use your own characters...And I'm a bit wary when it comes to the concept of online turn-based battles...

Btw, anyone else here play the DC version of the game still? I know I can't be the only one out there XD....

TDD91
08-13-2004, 10:35 PM
I have the DC version of number 2. Unfortunately, our DC is dead so i cant play it any more. =(

Alakazam
08-16-2004, 01:48 PM
Heh, I can't wait to buy this for the Gamecube. I've heard so much about it, and I love the series. I've beaten ALL of the old Phantasy Star RPGs that no one's heard of (Phantasy Star I - Sega Master System; Phantasy Star II - Genesis, Phantasy Star III - Genesis, and Phantasy Star IV - Genesis).

kirby9058
08-17-2004, 07:12 PM
Yeah, it's an awesome game. I like the old Phantasy Star games, but this one takes it to a new level. It's an RPG, but the gameplay is like an action game, I love it. I would play the DC version, but the online is dead, you can't play it anymore. Plus, I don't even have it. =D.

Alakazam
09-08-2004, 06:41 PM
There's no offline version!? Even on GCN?

Neo18
07-16-2005, 01:15 AM
dos anyone know where i can get action replay codes for the plus version i really need them. i dont play online so dont worry about that. but i am in dier need of help especially on hard mode dark falz. so if anyone can please give me help with pso ep 1&2 plus codes. thanx..if oyu have any email them to me or post them.

TDD91
07-17-2005, 06:44 PM
dos anyone know where i can get action replay codes for the plus version i really need them. i dont play online so dont worry about that. but i am in dier need of help especially on hard mode dark falz. so if anyone can please give me help with pso ep 1&2 plus codes. thanx..if oyu have any email them to me or post them.

Don't Disturb the fossils! Jus look on summat liek GameFAQs.

Hypocrisy is Fun
07-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Hey if anyone here has it for xbox i can get you some free stuff :happy:

Katera
07-19-2005, 02:58 PM
Indeed it is one of zee greatest games sept them Fsoders :susp: as*h**es
how dare they corrupt me haha but here look at all my chars for ep 1/2

Gustave
HUmar, lvl 160, Pinkal, un-Legit but my fav.

Kino
RAmar, lvl 130, Greenill, un-Legit.

Rika
HUnewearl, lvl 136, Bluefull, un-Legit

Sora
FOnewearl, lvl 123, Whitill, un-Legit

Gustave/again lol
HUmar, lvl 121, Pinkal, Legit

Cecil
FOmar, lvl 125, Skyly, Legit

Fujin
HUnewearl, lvl 90, Yellowboze, Legit

Kane
FOmar, Oran, lvl 20, Legit

And boy is Ep3 sexy I love them!

Nick
07-20-2005, 01:06 AM
Well, since I have online for my PS2 now, I might as well go ahead and atleast rent this game. Other than Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, people have suggested the Phantasy Star series, so I'm considering it.

Unix
07-20-2005, 09:52 AM
what is all about...this thread....i dun see its title.....

but i saw that u said ps2...i dun have online for that..too bad