PDA

View Full Version : Your Reaction to Diamond/Pearl

Dialga913191
03-11-2007, 03:19 AM
How did you react when you first heard about Pokemon Diamond and Pearl coming out for the DS? I went pretty wild!

Professor Geoffrey
03-11-2007, 03:26 AM
I almost fainted. I didn't have a DS at the time, and kept thinking. This was a year before it comes out. A couple moths later, I got a DS. Then, three months ago, it sort of broke. Still playable, though. Two months after that, I was a proud owner of a Nintendo DS Lite a few days after my report card came out.:cool:

Deoxys2000
03-11-2007, 10:55 AM
I was totally shocked! I couldn't breath ^^
It's really cool.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-11-2007, 01:05 PM
I always resourch all new pokémon games that I can get. After SOME resourch, my reation was, and still is. MUST... GET... GAME...:drool:

Xalapeno
03-11-2007, 01:12 PM
I didn't have a DS. I couldn't find one, so I was like what am I gonna do?
Then my friend sold me his for a real good price and with a warranty.:cool:
Now I feel a lot better. I can't wait for it to come out. Just another 42 days.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-11-2007, 02:57 PM
I didn't have a DS. I couldn't find one, so I was like what am I gonna do?
Then my friend sold me his for a real good price and with a warranty.:cool:
Now I feel a lot better. I can't wait for it to come out. Just another 42 days.

You're counting? I may be a loyal fan to pokemon, but not THAT loyal.

Espeon EX
03-11-2007, 02:58 PM
I fell off the chair and took deep breaths when i first saw it, then i yelled "pokemon D/P!!!"
I also fainted fir 10 seconds...

The Maple Syrup Baptist
03-11-2007, 03:23 PM
As soon as I found out, that was the last straw for me not owning a DS.

I bought a DS Lite and a couple games... I have about 8 games now, but I bought the system mainly for Pokemon D/P

Xalapeno
03-11-2007, 04:43 PM
You're counting? I may be a loyal fan to pokemon, but not THAT loyal.

Me neither but, I just can't wait for it.
I never even heard about R/S before my friend asked me if I wanted his. I was like"whats a sapphire?" Then he gave me the game. I was like"Whats this?". Then he said it was the latest pokemon game. I lost that cartridge and had to buy a new one.:susp:
But,no It's just I can't wait for this one. Especially because I want to beat tons of my friends and people around the world also.

Ridley
03-11-2007, 04:46 PM
My reaction to DP was: "Omg now I'll be better in URPG ^_^"

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-11-2007, 08:11 PM
But,no It's just I can't wait for this one. Especially because I want to beat tons of my friends and people around the world also.

Maybe sometime after it comes out and we both have it we can battle each other. And I made up someting about it, people in America should know what I'm talking about. "If man could speed up time... it would be Aprill 22."

Caecity
03-11-2007, 11:55 PM
When I first heard about it I was like no why that was like back in two years ago. My friend I think was lyng to me and said we could battle all the gym leaders. Then I figure out like back in September that D/P are really real even thought my friend was lying.:razz:

Kayla
03-12-2007, 05:30 PM
I was kind of a bit disappointed because I didn't have a DS at the time.

Jelly
03-12-2007, 05:50 PM
I've gotten all the pokemon games when they first game out (including the ones for 64 and gamecube)...so i guess why shouldnt i add two more to my collection? :happy:

Kuriboh
03-12-2007, 05:53 PM
I was soooooooooooo happy I mean more Anime,pokemon, and a new game!
It's gonna be awsome! I wonder how people are going to react hen it come out there are gonna be a ton of threads to lock!

Yggdrasill
03-12-2007, 06:05 PM
I played every other game so It wasn't really a large shock to me.
I guess I was a little surprised, but not a lot.

catch em all
03-17-2007, 01:09 AM
MY reaction was Yes another 107 pokemon:biggrin:

Leman
03-17-2007, 01:11 AM
I always resourch all new pokémon games that I can get. After SOME resourch, my reation was, and still is. MUST... GET... GAME...:drool:

I had the same reaction as her ^^^^^^^.

Shiny Trainer
03-17-2007, 02:11 AM
i was so excited im like"YES!!!!the 4 generation of ol' PKMN!10 years of awesome games,anime, and T.C.G.!

catch em all
03-17-2007, 12:42 PM
What if they didn't make a new game how would u have felt lik ePokewmon D/P was a lie

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-17-2007, 12:57 PM
What if they didn't make a new game how would u have felt lik ePokewmon D/P was a lie

Who wants to join my angry mob!!!

catch em all
03-17-2007, 01:00 PM
I do I do:biggrin:

Nick_Roge
03-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Since no one was at my home I yelled out, "Yes!"

Blaziken913
03-20-2007, 05:36 PM
I fell out of the chair and started spazzing out like a shrimp

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-20-2007, 10:47 PM
I fell out of the chair and started spazzing out like a shrimp

SHRIMP!!! SHRIMP IS GOOD!!! Sorry... you said shrimp... although it is funny, spazzing like a shrimp... wait a minute, shrimp can spaz out? Anyway my sister doesn't really care one way or the other really. All she likes is Pachrisu(the electric squirrel) and Piplup really. She hardly knows anything about the game, aside from what I told her. If I never told her she would be wondering when the next game(s) would come out, what it/they would be called, and what it/they would feature.

spartan117
03-20-2007, 11:40 PM
My reaction......hmmmm......:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile: :smile: YaY finally!!! WooT!!!

Fire Pkmn Master
03-20-2007, 11:56 PM
Mine was just you know happy. I was like Finally R/S are getting boring as well as the other games. I need more pokemon and such. I think when I heard about it the bottom of my DS screen was broken and couldnt use the stylus because my little brother scratched the bottom up and wouldnt work when you would use the Stylus so thank god I got another one. :biggrin:

Espeon EX
03-20-2007, 11:57 PM
Once they showed the screenshots, I read the little description at he bottom telling about their japanese name and stuff, I went on here every day when I saw screenshots and pictures of the game.

DaRKrai_10
03-21-2007, 12:12 AM
dp is awsome!!!!!!
finally new pokemon and places!!!!!

spartan117
03-21-2007, 12:12 AM
Once they showed the screenshots, I read the little description at he bottom telling about their japanese name and stuff, I went on here every day when I saw screenshots and pictures of the game.
I forund this site when I was looking for Emerald....my friends woyuldnt belive me that it was coming out....I joined the forum like a year after.

DaRKrai_10
03-21-2007, 12:13 AM
although i think the trading in the game sucks!!!
its still a guud game

spartan117
03-21-2007, 12:18 AM
although i think the trading in the game sucks!!!
its still a guud game
Ya when you trade from r/s/e/fr/lg you loose the pokemon from the game and you can never get it back but its still pretty cool.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-21-2007, 02:01 AM
Ya when you trade from r/s/e/fr/lg you loose the pokemon from the game and you can never get it back but its still pretty cool.

That's why I'm only trading from emerald and useing the cloning glitch beforehand. Don't want to lose my shinies and good pokemon, now do I?

Jelly
03-21-2007, 11:05 AM
??? you cant trade them back?

Kyeiko
03-21-2007, 11:18 AM
I'm not sure I like the diamond and pearl games... I don't like the pokemon though.

Lil Bro of Doom
03-21-2007, 07:44 PM
i almost died i can't wait and the pokemon are awsome, espelliy the new evee evolutions

rufus6june
03-21-2007, 07:49 PM
I was like :eek: :eek: :eek: and then :happy: :smile: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :surp: :surp: :surp: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Waiting for release: :dazed: :dazed:

PikaZap
03-23-2007, 03:54 PM
I was so Happy I died:neutral: I reserved right away at like noember now it's coming out in like a month. *starts twitching*:goofy:
I was happy I got a DS When they came out it was mainly for Mario games But now POKEMON
*Runs away with DS and Reseration paper* MINE!:dance:

darkcharizard
03-23-2007, 05:03 PM
I'm waiting for these games I will buy both of them with pokemon ranger because I havn't buy my DS yet :redface: I saw on the net that they will realease a black DS LITE
with the pictures of Palkia and darugia ( I think spell is false ) in the day of there release

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 12:38 AM
How did you react when you first heard about Pokemon Diamond and Pearl coming out for the DS? I went pretty wild!

Actually, I went pretty wild too, yoo know, jumping through the ceiling, crashing into furniture then running outside like a chicken without its head. Hm. Good shtuff. x3

spartan117
03-28-2007, 01:10 AM
Actually, I went pretty wild too, yoo know, jumping through the ceiling, crashing into furniture then running outside like a chicken without its head. Hm. Good shtuff. x3
Wow I cant belive I forgot what I did and felt when I heard first about it. It was a while ago thats why. Like a year ago.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 01:16 AM
Aha, =.= I still can't wait until it comes out D: . I mean, I've got the pokemon d/p games in Japanese but unfortunately I can't read japanese o-o. So I'll just try to be patient. XD

spartan117
03-28-2007, 01:22 AM
Aha, =.= I still can't wait until it comes out D: . I mean, I've got the pokemon d/p games in Japanese but unfortunately I can't read japanese o-o. So I'll just try to be patient. XD
Change the language then.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 01:31 AM
Change the language then.

D: Yoo can change the language?! Lol wow -slow-

Fire Pkmn Master
03-28-2007, 01:34 AM
Man If we can change the language than I would have gotten a Pearl from Japan and then get another Pearl with Diamond in english. XDD

spartan117
03-28-2007, 01:37 AM
Man If we can change the language than I would have gotten a Pearl from Japan and then get another Pearl with Diamond in english. XDD
Can we though? I keep hearing that evrywhere. Wait maybe you can cause in my mario kart I changed the DS language to spanish and the games language changed with it but Im not sure about D/P.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 01:37 AM

Lol If yoo can actually change the language then I would've been playing pokemon d/p religiously. XD wait ima check if I can actually change teh language o.0

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 01:38 AM
Can we though? I keep hearing that evrywhere. Wait maybe you can cause in my mario kart I changed the DS language to spanish and the games language changed with it but Im not sure about D/P.

Ah, ok I thought yoo were sure about it and I was like O__O ARE YOO KIDDING MEE?!?! Lol n_n I'll check anyway though.

spartan117
03-28-2007, 01:41 AM
Ah, ok I thought yoo were sure about it and I was like O__O ARE YOO KIDDING MEE?!?! Lol n_n I'll check anyway though.
Ya try it (hopefully Im right) *croses finger*

Fire Pkmn Master
03-28-2007, 01:43 AM
Yea I heard some people saying that to but wasnt sure if it was true.

Teni-Chann dont double post ok. Its a rule here and you must have more than 4 words in your post. Just a little heads up before someone goes crazy because you broke a rule.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 01:46 AM
Ya try it (hopefully Im right) *croses finger*

*-* Teh game looks good so far. AHH SPOILERSS. Lol xD Nah yoo cant change the language. D: -wishes that I can read japanese- =_= Ahhh too bad o-o

spartan117
03-28-2007, 01:47 AM

Teni-Chann dont double post ok. Its a rule here and you must have more than 4 words in your post. Just a little heads up before someone goes crazy because you broke a rule.
Ya some people go crazy on you but then in the topic below it they triple posted.....them hippocrates......

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 01:48 AM

Lol okie thanks for telling me then n_n

Fire Pkmn Master
03-28-2007, 01:54 AM
*-* Teh game looks good so far. AHH SPOILERSS. Lol xD Nah yoo cant change the language. D: -wishes that I can read japanese- =_= Ahhh too bad o-o
Aw man that sucks. Now got to wait for 26 more days. u__u
Ya some people go crazy on you but then in the topic below it they triple posted.....them hippocrates......
I know its not like they stole something or whatever.:goofy:
Lol okie thanks for telling me then n_n

No problem. Always here to help.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 01:58 AM
[QUOTE=Fire Pkmn Master;990358]Aw man that sucks. Now got to wait for 26 more days. u__u

o_o'...26...DAYYYSS? Thats too long >_< oh well I guess we have to deal with patience until april 22nd comes. D:

Fire Pkmn Master
03-28-2007, 02:03 AM
Yea I know. I can try.....for now....:sad: I need that game. 26 days doesnt seem like a lot but march went by slow for me. The first 2 weeks of April better fly by.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 02:07 AM
Yea I know. I can try.....for now....:sad: I need that game. 26 days doesnt seem like a lot but march went by slow for me. The first 2 weeks of April better fly by.

Chaaa. 'Cause then I'd have to take a trip up to the moon for about 26 days and come back . If yoo can actually do that. Without getting explodedd in space. o__o'

Fire Pkmn Master
03-28-2007, 02:12 AM
I dont want to go to school for 2 weeks. XD Just for D/P.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 02:15 AM
I dont want to go to school for 2 weeks. XD Just for D/P.

Lol yeah. "Mysteriously" get the "flu" for 2 weeks >>
<< xD

Fire Pkmn Master
03-28-2007, 02:18 AM
O___O Im going to do that!!! XD
Id have to be hospital sick for that or something. If the doctors say im still sick on the Release Ill be like "**** you and let me go D/P finally came out today."
Ill go there in my little gown if I have to. XDD

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 02:23 AM
O___O Im going to do that!!! XD
Id have to be hospital sick for that or something. If the doctors say im still sick on the Release Ill be like "**** you and let me go D/P finally came out today."
Ill go there in my little gown if I have to. XDD

xD rofl. Then the hospital peoples will call the police and you'll be on FBI's most wanted :0 "Sickly person on the loose might be found in Walmart(or any other store xD)" and then I'll be like Hah! I got teh game first~ XDDD

Fire Pkmn Master
03-28-2007, 02:37 AM
Ill be like Never... You wont stop me from getting what Ive wanted for almost a year now. :evil:

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 02:44 AM
Ill be like Never... You wont stop me from getting what Ive wanted for almost a year now. :evil:

D: I wont. But Walmart will. When Emerald first came out I went to Walmart and they were like "Bleh bleh we dont gots any of zat game" and I was like D:< -chokes ze person- n_n. If they do that again Im gonna throw a tantrum and throw cds and stuff on the floor. xD But of course I wouldnt ACTUALLY do that though ahah ^^;

Fire Pkmn Master
03-28-2007, 02:45 AM
Wow that sucks. I would never go to Walmart for a game. Id go to EbGames or Gamestop.

Alienshroom
03-28-2007, 02:49 AM
Wow that sucks. I would never go to Walmart for a game. Id go to EbGames or Gamestop.

My, Wal-Mart Pwns. There the best.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 02:51 AM

Yeah that would be a good idea actually. Ahh I can't wait to go up to random people and be like "I WANT J00R FRIEND CODEE." o__O;..

Fire Pkmn Master
03-28-2007, 02:52 AM
Hehe. I dont even know much people in my area who is getting the game or not.:sad:

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 03:04 AM
Hehe. I dont even know much people in my area who is getting the game or not.:sad:

Ah, yeah. Well you can always force the people to get d/p. 0:

Blue-
03-28-2007, 03:07 AM
When I realised that D/P was coming out, I had barely any knowledge of the computer. I didn't know what a forum was, much less heard of it, and I was... dumb. :P But I must admit, I was bouncing off the walls when I found out. xD

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 03:24 AM
When I realised that D/P was coming out, I had barely any knowledge of the computer. I didn't know what a forum was, much less heard of it, and I was... dumb. :P But I must admit, I was bouncing off the walls when I found out. xD

=D Same here. Actually when I heard d/p were coming out I ran outta my room and crashed into the wall. But that was just a coincedence. I broke a frame or 2. D: dumb=meeee.

spartan117
03-28-2007, 03:36 AM
Yeah that would be a good idea actually. Ahh I can't wait to go up to random people and be like "I WANT J00R FRIEND CODEE." o__O;..
put on a ski mask, go into agmestop and say "you b***** gime me yur fc's or Ill shott ya(ohh and dont forget to spray paint the plastic toy gun).

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 08:13 PM
put on a ski mask, go into agmestop and say "you b***** gime me yur fc's or Ill shott ya(ohh and dont forget to spray paint the plastic toy gun).

YAAY Sounds like a plan Lol xD

spartan117
03-28-2007, 08:26 PM
YAAY Sounds like a plan Lol xD
Lol I bet you the stores already have the games they just stored them untill the release dates. *sneakes behind the store and enters the "Employes Only" door* Holy cow! D/P and SSBB.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Lol I bet you the stores already have the games they just stored them untill the release dates. *sneakes behind the store and enters the "Employes Only" door* Holy cow! D/P and SSBB.

Lol if that was true then I'd sneak in the back where all the stuff are too of course. Keeping d/p from us would be...like, a crime wouldnt it? 'Cause then the peoples in the store would be lying 0:

spartan117
03-28-2007, 08:32 PM
Lol if that was true then I'd sneak in the back where all the stuff are too of course. Keeping d/p from us would be...like, a crime wouldnt it? 'Cause then the peoples in the store would be lying 0:
I dont know if they do that for sure but I do know they have a lot of stuff stored in the back of the stores.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 08:34 PM
I dont know if they do that for sure but I do know they have a lot of stuff stored in the back of the stores.

Muaahaha. -breaks into gamestop- GIMMEH D/P OR DIEEEE. >:3

spartan117
03-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Muaahaha. -breaks into gamestop- GIMMEH D/P OR DIEEEE. >:3
Ya....but I actully dont want the game to come out yet.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 08:38 PM
Ya....but I actully dont want the game to come out yet.

O___O Yoo don't?

spartan117
03-28-2007, 08:40 PM
O___O Yoo don't?
Nope at least not yet. I need like $25 more bucks before I can buy it. That takes me time to raise.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Nope at least not yet. I need like $25 more bucks before I can buy it. That takes me time to raise.

Ahh I see. Well then, its good that it wont be coming out for another 25 days-or-so. Chores around the house always help for me though :D.

spartan117
03-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Ahh I see. Well then, its good that it wont be coming out for another 25 days-or-so. Chores around the house always help for me though :D.
My parents always promise to pay me but they never do.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-28-2007, 08:44 PM

Yeah... I need some more money for both. The Friday before they come out I will have enough.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 08:46 PM
My parents always promise to pay me but they never do.

Maybe yoo can spam the walls with sticky notes reminding them to pay yoo :3. And if that doesn't work, my last idea is to beg. D:

Nirvash
03-28-2007, 08:46 PM
I've saved my money since November. I didn't know the cost, but when it came out in Japan, it said what's equivelent to what's about $40 in yen. :P

spartan117
03-28-2007, 08:59 PM
I've saved my money since November. I didn't know the cost, but when it came out in Japan, it said what's equivelent to what's about $40 in yen. :P
I thought its $35?

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 09:05 PM
I thought its $35?

Aha when my parents got me Pokemon d/p in the japanese versions they said both of them put together were 40 american dollars o.o; I was like whoa.

spartan117
03-28-2007, 09:09 PM
Aha when my parents got me Pokemon d/p in the japanese versions they said both of them put together were 40 american dollars o.o; I was like whoa.
nope its $35. You got ripped off if you brought it for $40. And the styles by itself is friggin $20....WTF is wit that? Ohh and the styles comes out 3 days earlier than D/P.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 09:12 PM
nope its $35. You got ripped off if you brought it for $40. And the styles by itself is friggin $20....WTF is wit that? Ohh and the styles comes out 3 days earlier than D/P.

:0 Oh well. $20?! Wowww. I got the stylus when I reserved my copy though.

spartan117
03-28-2007, 09:40 PM
:0 Oh well. $20?! Wowww. I got the stylus when I reserved my copy though.
Ya you get it for free only when you preorder it. And I need a new styles but no they only give it with preordering.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Ya you get it for free only when you preorder it. And I need a new styles but no they only give it with preordering.

Ooh right. Well that sucks then >.<

spartan117
03-28-2007, 10:05 PM
Ooh right. Well that sucks then >.<
Ya now I have no styles except the bootleg one that always falls out of the DS always.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 10:11 PM
Ya now I have no styles except the bootleg one that always falls out of the DS always.

Yoo can get a new stylus then. The last one I got was like $7 but I think yoo can prolly get them cheaper. o.o

spartan117
03-28-2007, 10:24 PM
Yoo can get a new stylus then. The last one I got was like $7 but I think yoo can prolly get them cheaper. o.o
Ya prob $5 but for that little thing it should be like a quarter per 1 or 50 cents each.

Teni-chaan
03-28-2007, 11:43 PM
Ya prob $5 but for that little thing it should be like a quarter per 1 or 50 cents each.

Yeah, seriously, right? xD or even less! It should be 10 cents!! :0

spartan117
03-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Yeah, seriously, right? xD or even less! It should be 10 cents!! :0
Ya seriously $20 for that? And best buy .com doesnt even have Palkia stlyles only Dailga.

Teni-chaan
03-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Ya seriously $20 for that? And best buy .com doesnt even have Palkia stlyles only Dailga.

Wow thats kinda wierd just to sell a stylus of Dialga o.o;

spartan117
03-30-2007, 11:27 PM
Wow thats kinda wierd just to sell a stylus of Dialga o.o;
Ya...I wonder if Gamestop has the Palkia styles?

Teni-chaan
03-31-2007, 01:44 AM
Ya...I wonder if Gamestop has the Palkia styles?

Eh I searched it and nothing came up o.o

Dilop
03-31-2007, 02:36 AM
"Moar pkmn sprites whew. :E"

Jeremiah40
03-31-2007, 02:54 AM
I was very happy they finally made a pokemon game for the DS.

risrilla
03-31-2007, 03:00 AM
Yay! I won't sit around all day playing Emerald and Mystery Dungeon anymore!
WHAT!?
April 22nd? =/

Teni-chaan
03-31-2007, 03:13 AM
Yay! I won't sit around all day playing Emerald and Mystery Dungeon anymore!
WHAT!?
April 22nd? =/

April....22nd...soooo...very....far....AWAYY xD Lol.

spr bhav
03-31-2007, 10:23 AM
I was like 'nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo' if i hasn't come out in america, it'll be like 5 more months till it comes in UK! But my dad pre-ordered Pearl from USA