PDA

View Full Version : How popular are you in school?

Ataro
03-11-2007, 02:12 PM
I am now a Secondary 2 student, and I remembered last year, I was a friend of 3 other friends, and we often hang out together, but I have no idea why I don't like such large or cool company, I ended up hanging out with just 1 single friend. But we do still talk much, play in class, and get scolded in class with my 3 other cool friends.

No in Sec 2, I would say I am still ok in class, girls does take notice of me:silenced: , but I don't talk much, however the problem is once I start talking, I will keep on talking, lol. But my class is generally fun and cool.

alice_the_dratini
03-11-2007, 04:12 PM
I'm not popular at all. No one ever hangs out with me :cry:.

Pokeboy sarab
03-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Well I am popular but I have only a trio of friends but at times others latch on..
I also can talk with most of the people and I am popular wiht the teachers too.

plasmaball3000
03-11-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm fairly popular (something of an anomaly, considering I'm a technology dork); I anchor on the morning announcements, so most people at least know who I am. I kind of like anonymity though, which I why I want to go to a very big college.

Ridley
03-11-2007, 06:47 PM
I'm extremely popular, since I homeschool, and my parents love me a lot, so I'm super popular.

Shozuka
03-11-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm very popular in school- Marquise

~Falcon~
03-11-2007, 07:48 PM
Im well nown, just not popular :P

Nick_Roge
03-11-2007, 07:53 PM
Same here, if i had a dollar for all the times someone at my highschool has made fun of me i'd be a trillionare.

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-11-2007, 09:50 PM
My popularity at this forum makes up for what I don't have at school.

:sad:

Makura
03-11-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm extremely popular, since I homeschool, and my parents love me a lot, so I'm super popular.

xD That's a good way to be popular, though I don't think that is exactly a good thing... :3

As for me in school, hmm... I'm popular with most of my classmates in 3-A (with the ten other students I am with during the day), but throughout the school, I'm not popular... T~T I usually am made fun of because I am the oldest kid in the school, and that I am a geek. But anyway, popularity sucks mushrooms, since I probably will hate mostly everyone in the public school I'm supposed to be transferring to for high school... :\

hell rider
03-11-2007, 10:25 PM
im kinda popular, EVERYONE knows me in school, i dont like huge groups i like plain like 5-6 people.. the mega cool ppl at my school walk around holding pizza boxes, slurpies and like 14 people in their group..

Shady
03-12-2007, 11:38 AM
I wouldn't say I'm uber popular, but I wouldn't say I'm a complete nerd either...

It's a delicate balance, lol.

Kayla
03-13-2007, 12:27 AM
Not very popular, since I'm fairly new to my school and town.

Gamedude
03-13-2007, 01:54 AM
So popular her because i'm going out with a hot girl who asked me out first day at school plus i'm the schools teacy that means the cool and the neards and geeks like me, lol

ProffesorNakeds
03-13-2007, 02:01 AM
Im so popular that I have been elected supreme overlord " Class President" of my class.

Kyeiko
03-13-2007, 02:02 AM
I don't try to be popular so I'm not. I don't like school, or the people in it.

Negative Zone
03-13-2007, 02:04 AM
I'm well known but not popular.

charmeleonblaze
03-13-2007, 02:26 AM
I used to not be popular at all, but now I'm EXTREMELY POPULAR. I'm not a nerd at all, besides playing pokemon(which really isnt nerdy), and I've had a few girlfriends.

Anorexic Snorlax
03-13-2007, 02:29 AM
I would like to say I'm popular, yet I don't know for sure. I'm not an athlete, mathlete or anything that has a "lete" at the end, but I'm the class artist/crybaby of d00m!!11

Fire Pkmn Master
03-13-2007, 02:34 AM
No body is really popular. Theres no such thing anymore. Its just who's cool and whos just not. Doesnt matter if your on the football team or know everyone. Doesnt make you popular or cool. So Im just cool. Theres no such thing as Popularity anymore.

charmeleonblaze
03-13-2007, 02:44 AM
I used to play TONS of sports, but now I just play a few.

Ataro
03-13-2007, 03:37 AM
I am not really that sport-active though, except badminton x3

Fire Pkmn Master
03-13-2007, 03:39 AM
I used to play soccer for about 10 years and then stopped when i was 14 and just dont play much sports like I used to.

Dialga913191
03-13-2007, 04:24 AM
In my old school I was the most popular kid in school. Now I am pretty popular, but no longer the most popular kid in school.

EmBreon
03-13-2007, 07:20 AM
I'm pretty much the most popular person in the world. I have like a zillion friends, and I've had like 50 boyfriends. So yeah, I'm popular. I'm REALLY POPULAR. The popularest.

xxxSakura
03-13-2007, 08:14 AM
I wouldn't say I'm uber popular, but I wouldn't say I'm a complete nerd either...

It's a delicate balance, lol.
Aww, but Shady's extremely popular here [:

Well... From a scale of 1 - 10, I think it's hovering around 8 or so xPP

OU darling - there's no such word as popularest >3

LOL! I agree, my darling OU~! She's the beeeeeeeeeeest~!

Snow Fairy Sugar
03-13-2007, 08:43 AM
I'm popular I must admit, but I'm also one of the loneliest...trust me, being popular isn't a good thing. You'll understand what I mean by it.

xxxSakura
03-13-2007, 08:58 AM
I'm popular I must admit, but I'm also one of the loneliest...trust me, being popular isn't a good thing. You'll understand what I mean by it.
May the Philosopher D:

Don't be so pessimistic! Being popular means you have many friends~ [IMP]

Snow Fairy Sugar
03-13-2007, 09:02 AM
Ah, Sakura, we never really know who are true friends, and who are fair weather friends, do we?

This question will torture us, again and again...

When I became an instant "celebrity" because of the musical a couple of years ago...I was stuck in the same situation...even though I was, and still am, surrounded by friends and everything, I'm as lonely as an ant in a large field...

xxxSakura
03-13-2007, 09:08 AM
Ah, Sakura, we never really know who are true friends, and who are fair weather friends, do we?

This question will torture us, again and again...

When I became an instant "celebrity" because of the musical a couple of years ago...I was stuck in the same situation...even though I was, and still am, surrounded by friends and everything, I'm as lonely as an ant in a large field...
Now you're talking, May xDDD

Oh well *shrugs* I guess you do feel rather lonely without a best friend, but I have 10 best friends in my class x]

Spartan MK-6
03-14-2007, 03:00 AM
known as the biggest halo fan in my class, but not popular

xxxSakura
03-14-2007, 02:03 PM
known as the biggest halo fan in my class, but not popular
Ok... I'm hearing about the Halo game again D:

What exactly is it about? *curious*

Pokeboy sarab
03-14-2007, 02:32 PM

I am curios too!

Gastlygoo
03-14-2007, 02:35 PM
I'm all of the teacher's favourite student

x-Mizu-Tama-x
03-14-2007, 04:41 PM
I'm well known which makes me popular in my school. (Don't know how.) But I don't hang out with the popular gangsta girls. (Yes I have gangs where I live.) I know them and they know me but we don't hang out. (They are total air heads.) I'm the quiet kid in class but before school, at lunch, after school, and any free time in between I'm wild. I talk like crazy and a few of my friends just told me that I talked a bit preppy. (Trying to stop...) At my old school (the school where there wasn't any gangs until I moved) I was popular. I knew everyone and everyone knew me. I had a lot of friends that were popular and so was I. I also had friends that liked pokemon. (My own little group.) People didn't care but then I moved into my new school where my life was going downhill...

Sceptile
03-15-2007, 09:15 PM
I'm popular, because I hate everyone and, like, the whole school hates me. There's about 5 girls that like me in my class (as FRIENDS), and they are very annoying, so.....And my popularity here at pe2k is nothing to brag about, either. :tongue:

LordZangoose
03-15-2007, 09:32 PM

Seriously? Halo? In the Halo Trilogy, there is a group of combined aliens known as the Covenant. They contain Elites: http://re3.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/1941457556, Brutes: http://re3.mm-a5.yimg.com/image/3167728294, Grunts: http://re3.mm-a5.yimg.com/image/3099989744, Hunters: http://re3.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/2216477040, and Prophets: http://bghs.dist214.k12.il.us/Academics/BTLS/Technology/Graphics_II/Student_Projects05/3gross/web-content/Media/ProphetS!.jpg. The Covenant are trying to blow up sacred rings known as Halos that will destroy the galaxy they are in. On these Halos, there are body-stealing creatures known as Flood. They would kill every lifeform in the universe of they get free. To stop both the Flood and Covenant, you play as an enhanced soldier known as Master Chief, who is pciture in someone's sig above me.

xxxSakura
03-16-2007, 01:02 PM
I'm popular, because I hate everyone and, like, the whole school hates me. There's about 5 girls that like me in my class (as FRIENDS), and they are very annoying, so.....And my popularity here at pe2k is nothing to brag about, either. :tongue:
Whoa... That must be tough?

Zangoose, thanks for the explanation ^0^

Iridium
03-16-2007, 01:30 PM
I am curios too!

I would also like too know.

LordZangoose
03-16-2007, 01:35 PM
I already posted it. As for being popular: I am by far, the most popular nerd in the school, because my core group of friends are always labeled "nerds" but I have some friends that are in with the popular crowd. Of course, I could never be popular myself due to the fact that I don't play nicey-nice with every popular student and then argue with teachers for no reason. I also choose not to dress in all of the popular brands, so yeah...

DratiniLover
03-16-2007, 09:56 PM
I am quite popular, but not as popular as you get people, who follow another popular person around - because they have all of the up to date gear and that...

In fact, to this boy in my class, my nickname is GothyBoffy... :neutral:

Pooka
03-17-2007, 10:31 AM
In our school there Hugely popular ******* who are mean as hell and go out with all the hottest guys and then there's us who hate them for it but who're still pretty popular.

Ataro
03-18-2007, 11:02 PM
In our school there Hugely popular ******* who are mean as hell and go out with all the hottest guys and then there's us who hate them for it but who're still pretty popular.
It's rather same but minus the hugely and mean. He's my friend, and one of those who hang out iwth me LAST time, but I sort of stop forming a group of friends with him, when I found out that I don't like his attitude, and behaviour. It's weird ya know.:neutral:

xxxSakura
03-23-2007, 05:06 PM
The amles never cared about being popular. They don't get on anybody's nerves. It's only some of the flirts and backstabbers that are really hated in my school xDDD

LuckyCharms
03-24-2007, 07:33 AM
Meh, I'm pretty popular at my school, there isn't a person in my grade that I can't just walk up to and have a conversation, also I'm single so I basically can get hugs from like alot of girls at my school, not trying to brag because I would much rather have a girlfriend. Well lets hope that I can be popular here as well as I am popular at school, I hope I get to learn to know you all very well and to be good friends with many.:tongue: :cool: :biggrin: :crackup: :ermm: :banana: :signrar:

MysticAura
03-24-2007, 05:22 PM
Well for me, I have some good friends whom I always talk to, and have a lot to say, but for those whom I don't really know very well, I don't have a single word to say, so I'm not really that popular. However, almost all my teachers really like me, because I always did my homework and often did pretty well in tests.

EspeonSun
04-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Unpopular. Very unpopular. But hey i was very popular at my old school

TruckNuts
04-15-2007, 03:09 AM
Heh, im alright i wouldnt say im popular but alot of people find me funny. I have alotta sides to me, including dorky

Midnight Sun
04-15-2007, 03:19 AM
I'm homeschooled, but when I did to go school, I wasn't very popular. My friends and I were known as the "freaks" and the "emos" because we wore a lot of black and we were into a lot of rock while everyone else liked either country or rap. I don't like being popular, anyways. Too much attention. Dx

FireflyK
04-15-2007, 03:21 AM
I'm not in with the cool crowd, but I have a lot of friends among the other people. ^_^ A bunch in my grade... Various kids from all grades who are, eh, either artistic or Emo.. And lots of sophmore friends (I'm a senior) 'cause I look after them. :O

Pikachu NR
05-03-2007, 09:58 AM
Unpopular. Very unpopular. But hey i was very popular at my old school
Yeah !! Me Too !!
I aM A new Student BTW....So...><....Maybe.....50% more to be a popular in my new school...
But..i am very popular in my Old School !! I mISS mY oLD sCHOOL !!

Amaterasu
05-03-2007, 10:32 AM
Alright, let's begin. I'm a writer. I'm into the peppy-Japanese sort of style of clothes, attempting to buy them, and actually taking a crack at the language. - Same with the punk style, toned down. Mix that together: My ideal look. I like to draw. Pixel. Sprite. Roleplay. I write in complete sentences on any sort of Instant Messaging. And the only reason I appear shy is because I'm afraid to stutter on my words, because for some reason, after two years of finally speaking English to my level, my rusty Portuguese gets jumbled up with when I ramble. And at times I tend to ramble.

Oh, and loving Super Nintendo, Gameboy Color/Advance, and Pokémon. And I have an abstract, absurd way of thinking at times.

[sarcasm]

Mmmhm, I am very, very, very popular.

[/endsarcasm]

Honestly, -Smiles.- It's quite alright. I've a few friends that I love to death, so it's all good, hahah. I still consider my life wonderful through the obsticles. v ^^

Ataro
05-04-2007, 02:23 PM
I'm even surprised this thread is still partially alive.:eh:

Pikablu Pie
05-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Uhhh...

I'm not very popular. I have one or two friends, but not much. Yeah.

I'm unpopular. ^^'

Blue-
05-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Oddly, boys talk to me more than girls do. O_o

It depends on what you consider popular. I don't really care. Sometimes, I actually don't want people to talk to me/like me/have anything to do with me. Sometimes I just want to be left alone to my own thoughts and "world". That's what I hope will happen in Middle School. *I want to blend into the crowd and be forgotten* But, alas, people tend to talk to me a lot. Whether or not they like me, or are just trying to talk to me because I'm friends with Willie, I don't know, or care about.

But, guys must find me attractive, or at least friendly, because a sixth grader hit on me today. It was really odd and embarrassing...

Zavelin
05-12-2007, 12:21 AM
For every guy friend I have, I have four who are girls. o.o

It's kinda odd to have friends who ask you to rate a guy's ass. >_>

Blue-
05-12-2007, 12:24 AM
For every guy friend I have, I have four who are girls. o.o

It's kinda odd to have friends who ask you to rate a guy's ass. >_>
Lol, I agree.

None of my guy friends have asked me for advice on girls before. Though one of them already has a girlfriend.

Professor Geoffrey
05-12-2007, 12:32 AM
I am sorta popular. I'm known by most 7th graders. Only thing bad about me: I'm long, tan, and handsome, but I'm one of the youngest guys in the 7th grade. The most popular guy in the 7th grade is one day older than me... WTF?

I'm known for being smart, and so people ask me about how to do this, how to do that, ect. But that's only on schoolwork/homework. I know nothing about dating, because I've NEVER dated. The only ones who don't come to my help are the ones that think they're as smart/smarter than me, and I end up leavng them in the dust in grades in return. For example, one kid I wanted to help in math, he chose no help. He got an F in math. I got an A. XD

In my old elementary school, where there were 6th graders, I was known by all. Literally. I was on the morning school news five days every other week. There were two news teams, and I was on the second one. I was the Weatherman. There were three Weather people, but of the three, I was funniest, most poetic, and handsomest, since I was the only guy weatherman. But unfortuately, I was not the smartest. Dumbest actually. I was an ABC student, while they were AB students.

Shiny Loser
05-12-2007, 10:10 AM
I know a lot about relationships and love signs, but I'm not too popular. I try to like everyone though, but I feel like I haven't been as popular as in my old school, where I was accepted by both guys and girls.

JentleViolence
05-12-2007, 08:35 PM
To the entire school, I'm just a normal 6th grader.

To the 6th grade population... let's just say that I'm known and I have a lot of accantainces. (sp?)

Rizadon
05-14-2007, 05:31 PM
i am the most popular in my whole school! I am also the only one in my class. And my grade. And in middle school......HOME SCHOOL RULEZ!

Who
05-22-2007, 05:19 PM
I hang out with a lot of different people from all sorts of grades, I'm not like those "popular" snobby kids, but popular in the true sense of the word I guess.