PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories & Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

Professor Geoffrey
03-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories is coming out in Japan March 29th. It is rumored to be coming out to North America (the contineint) in Fall 2007.

Here are some things to watch and read about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_hearts_chain_of_memories
*Note: Skip down to Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4itvyMRs9cM

What can you not wait to see? What do you want to see? What do you not want to see? Will it come to North America? Destiny resides on Square Enix's shoulders. Will it only be sold in Japan? Do you even like Kingdom Hearts? Can you wait? Will you do anything for it? What are you willing to give? That destiny resides on your shoulders.

Do you want Simple and Clean to be Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories's theme song (might already be too late)?

Share your thoughts here.

Cool new bosses, featuring Lexaeus, Roxas, Marluxia, Zexion, and more, in both KHIIFM, and KH Re:COM.

got patience?

-Starly-
04-04-2007, 04:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO-KQf2SYRc&session=Ukvje6L_GZTMD4zmcQk7U7He1U3zsCNzq1FlzyWIff AdXJgG6YwYTG9j_GL4naJvvVFNy4WQEQHNuZdwCtS5OGZrcSlK UOLA5FwpCenFlQgD1d0DdhXiTgf0fxLDPXCi8O-513457r2JUxN5bb0vNr25xpIHe2qBlc5-n0qZZbSUgIpkvPUvkmTz4RuDU4cOv4jMqB7Y6TA=

Absolutely, utterly owned.

Jet
04-04-2007, 11:46 AM
RUMORED... if it WILL be out in NA, I'll wait for it... if not... screw it, I took ***-lessons, I'll play the *** version.

Only 3 things inspired me to play this...

1 - Zexion boss fight
2 - Roxas boss fight
2 - Megaman-like boss fight at the end with those graves

Yggdrasill
04-04-2007, 11:50 AM
'KH RE: Chain of Memories' comes packaged with 'KHII: Final Mix+' and since Final Mix is only going to be released in Japan....yeah.
I'll just import it since I already know the lines said in CoM and KHII.

Pokemaster999
07-01-2007, 03:06 PM
KH2FM+ is awsome

wad11656
07-02-2007, 10:39 PM
Can't wait!!!:biggrin: I've almost beaten Kingdom Hearts II before, but now I barely remember anything from that game, so this one'll be a good refresher...PLUS MORE!:happy:

Cybernetic Ghost
07-02-2007, 11:07 PM
Unless they release Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ with Re:Chain of Memorys in America, instead of Re:CoM by itself, im not getting it. I refuse to be ripped off into buying a game I already have on GBA, ESPICALLY when Japan gets it +Kingdom Hearts 2 with added stuff. Its stupid they get the final mixes and nobody else does. I mean, hell, America (almost) never gets extra stuff. The european version of FFX had the Dark Aeons, Japan gets Final Mix for Kingdom Hearts, ect.

The only thing I remember getting, is Ruby+Emerald Weapons in FF7, but later I believe Japanese versions carried them also, so yeah, we never get fully exclusives. Its bull.

Then again, im not sure if I'd buy KH2 Final Mix+. I havnt picked up KH2 since the week it came out, since I rushed the game and beat it in 3 days lol.

Dog of Hellsing
07-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Guys, don't post in a thread over a month old. Next time it's a warning.

*Thread closed.