PDA

View Full Version : Art of the Dragonhalf...

DragonShane
08-12-2004, 05:05 AM
Well, guess I've been holding off starting an art thread long enough...And I think I have enough to upload to keep this thread updated pretty frequently XP
Anyway, I'll start with a favorite of mine that I did in a computer arts class I took. As you can see, it's an anthropomorphic version of a Groudon.

So, any comments or questions? Feedback's always welcome ^^;

art
08-12-2004, 05:50 AM
Me likes, me definitely likes *licks screen*

And as promised, here's your surprise for great efforts :happy:

http://www.kamioekaki.com/oekakilove/pictures/16.png

Excuse the crappy picture, I've had trouble drawing lately..

DragonShane
08-13-2004, 02:03 AM
Oh wow, thanks Art; it's a sweet pic ^^
You have a really nice style.

And right now I'm currently trying to see which pics I have can be uploaded...Having troubles related to file sizes :/
I'll try to see what I can post next time ^^;...

Matthew
08-19-2004, 05:51 AM
Well, guess I've been holding off starting an art thread long enough...And I think I have enough to upload to keep this thread updated pretty frequently XP
Anyway, I'll start with a favorite of mine that I did in a computer arts class I took. As you can see, it's an anthropomorphic version of a Groudon.

So, any comments or questions? Feedback's always welcome ^^;

Wow... That Groudon is pretty SWEET!!! :eek:

you got one of silly Ky00ber?

Killik
08-21-2004, 03:20 PM
Whoa, that looks really cool! Good job!

Tamer Marco
08-21-2004, 03:45 PM
Dude that Groundon is AWESOME. Great job.

DragonShane
08-22-2004, 03:46 AM
Wow... That Groudon is pretty SWEET!!! :eek:

you got one of silly Ky00ber?

Uhm, Kyogre? oo

Well, I do have a pic that I really need to get finished as far as coloring is concerned..
And it's of an anthro Kyogre. Which really took some thinking of how to do that for such an unorthodox (as far as anthros are concerned) creature.
I'll have to get it scanned one day and figure out how to get it displayed here...

Which kinda relates to why I haven't put up any more stuff like I said I would -_-;
Apparently, all my other pics take up too much space to put up here....Anyone know a good secure place where I could upload stuff quickly (Deviantart is a bit too slow for me to use :P)?

And thanks for all the comments so far; I really do want to get some more stuff up....For now, if anyone uses Metails, they can find my art there. (Just look for Shane Champagne)

Agent Orange
08-22-2004, 03:48 AM
I use Photobucket, but it resizes really huge stuff.....