PDA

View Full Version : List the Friend Areas for Mystery Dungeon

Stormdancer94
03-14-2007, 07:06 AM
:smile:

Welcome to my forum where all Mystery Dungeon Players will finally be able to know how or where to get a dungeon or friend area.

This is just a starting list so Ill add more later:

Tiny Woods (three floors) Starter dungeon
Thunderwave Cave Finish Tiny Woods and you will get a mission to go into here and rescue Magnemites brother
Mt. Steel: (9 Floors) Finish Thunderwave Cave and get a rescue mission from Dugtrio, who will pop up at your house

Well For the moment that's all I could think of for the starting stuff for advanced:

Wyvern Hill: (35 floors or so) Finish the game and you get it
Waterfall Pond: Finish the game
Buried Relic: Finish the game (apparently has about 100 floors?)
Solar Cave: Finish the game (You get surf on the 20th floor and Dive is in deeper the 23rd floor)

Purity Forest: Finish the game (your pokemon team resets to lvl 1)
Firey Field: Get the three legendary birds first
Mt. Faraway: Finish all the legendary dogs dungeons to unlock

I hope this helped a couple of people. Please correct anything I screwed up and scuse any typos I did along the way :smile:

StormDancer94

-CLT-
03-14-2007, 07:21 AM

Welcome to my forum where all Mystery Dungeon Players will finally be able to know how or where to get a dungeon or friend area.

Thunderwave Cave Finish Tiny Woods and you will get a mission to go into here and rescue Magnemites brother
Mt. Steel: (9 Floors) Finish Thunderwave Cave and get a rescue mission from Dugtrio, who will pop up at your house

Well For the moment that's all I could think of for the starting stuff for advanced:

Solar Cave: Finish the game (You get surf on the 20th floor and Dive is in deeper the 23rd floor)

I hope this helped a couple of people. Please correct anything I screwed up and scuse any typos I did along the way :smile:

StormDancer94

Umm thanx I'm sure those weren't listed int he game? Why would you need those? I have DS version of it, but why would you post Friend Areas up?

I can't ever remember friend areas for some odd reason:oops:

julian
03-14-2007, 01:31 PM

StormDancer94

wyvern hill got 30floors

31ste is out

Lugialord
03-15-2007, 05:55 AM
You can find this on gamefaqs. No point for this.

The Harris
03-15-2007, 08:44 PM
there dungeons not freind areas