PDA

View Full Version : OMG hate myself!

-CLT-
03-14-2007, 07:37 AM
Hi I bought a USED Yellow version off of Amazon!Oh this isn't happy it's sad!I turned the game on yay happy fun land....It was like that till i got to start a new game I expected to see Professor Oak. No I see a big black box where he should be I think minor setback I start playing the game wild pokemon big black squares! So I try to save and it won't save. Ahh Missingo gone wrong and I'm out $21 bux!

Jack of Clovers
03-14-2007, 08:02 AM
Sorry to hear that. Yea, it's a gamble when buying any game used. Something could be glitched, or broken.

$21 for a Used Yellow Version... seems a bit high since it's an older, older game.

~Jack~

-CLT-
03-14-2007, 08:39 AM
Sorry to hear that. Yea, it's a gamble when buying any game used. Something could be glitched, or broken.

$21 for a Used Yellow Version... seems a bit high since it's an older, older game.

~Jack~

Oh shipping was high I think the original was $9.99 shipping and handling's high should
have bought a new one and I would have but they don't sell them in regular stores anymore .:susp:

hell rider
03-15-2007, 02:57 AM
Oh shipping was high I think the original was $9.99 shipping and handling's high should
have bought a new one and I would have but they don't sell them in regular stores anymore .:susp:

buy it from a friend.. i bought mine for 5 bucks and no glitches.. i trusted him..

Yggdrasill
03-15-2007, 10:44 AM
You should have looked at the rating of the item before buying. If they claimed the item was in great position then report it to Amazon, they might do something.... don't count on it though.
This is why you should use eBay to buy used items, eBay actually do something if you get ripped-off.

Kyeiko
03-15-2007, 11:09 AM
</3 I'm sorry!

Dialga913191
03-15-2007, 06:19 PM
U should have gotten it from Gamestop for $10. thats where i got it.

wad11656
03-16-2007, 01:03 AM
Dang...Yellow's a really fun game, too! I'm real sad you had to miss out on the full funness of it...:sad:

kadeon
03-21-2007, 02:49 AM
Hi I bought a USED Yellow version off of Amazon!Oh this isn't happy it's sad!I turned the game on yay happy fun land....It was like that till i got to start a new game I expected to see Professor Oak. No I see a big black box where he should be I think minor setback I start playing the game wild pokemon big black squares! So I try to save and it won't save. Ahh Missingo gone wrong and I'm out $21 bux!

you got ripped off