PDA

View Full Version : Fire and Ice Discussion

Kaze
03-15-2007, 01:55 AM
...Fire and Ice...

Humans. They were the cruelest beings alive, or the most compassionate beings. At any rate, they were powerful. Humans dominated the entire regions and captured animals in simple capsules, and used these creatures to battle one another. Some used this power for sport and for fun, while others used it for power and rule. The latter kind began to grow greedy for power, and enhanced the strengths and abilities of the creatures they controlled. What would normally not learn a certain skill would learn a skill through choice breeding and enhanced cloning. Then, it began to get out of control.

The humans targeted four elements still in their control: fire, ice, mind, and spirit. The formed two groups called the Fire Alliance and the Ice Alliance, also commanding mind and spirit, respectively. Any creature who wandered across the humans’ path was fair game to be manipulated into one of these four elements. The Fire and Ice Alliances battled against each other, and anyone who wasn’t of these Alliances began to flee the regions.

Decades have passed and the humans have died, murdered by their own creations. Any other human has fled these areas. Now, only the creatures are left. After years of fighting, they stick to their own Alliances of Fire and Ice, and still battle each other as they were ordered to a long time ago. Which team will end up winning this everlasting battle? Will the Alliances end up killing each other off?

~~~

Fire and Ice is an RPG in which you can roleplay one of several Pokémon who have been manipulated genetically into different types. These four types are Fire, Ice, Ghost, and Psychic. Although the humans in the area had long died out or fled, the Pokémon are in two different Alliances that are constantly warring against each other. The ones alive now are either seniors from the time of the scientists or youngsters whose unusual types have been passed on at birth.

The two Alliances come into contact on occasion, usually in battle or secret raids. Often, they patrol the forest that is the border between the two lands. To the north, the Ice Alliance lives on mountainous territory. In the south, the Fire Alliance members live in open plains. The Fire Alliance is famous for their passion and strength in battle but also for their reasonably quick tempers. The Ice Alliance members are well-known as cold, unfeeling beasts with odd, spectral abilities, yet also with less ability to work together. However, the roleplayers get to decide what the everlasting battle’s outcome is...

Who will win the war?

Kaze
03-15-2007, 01:58 AM
This is the discussion thread for the roleplay, Fire and Ice.

I'm going to put up the RP thread as soon as I can. It might have to wait until tomorrow, though. :ermm: Anyway, Ray (Seviper Blood) said he wanted to make the first post, but anyone's welcome to if you beat him to it. XD

Just remember, the Ice Alliance base is a mountainous area in the north, in a cave or wherever (you can describe it more). The Fire Alliance base is in the south, in a grassland-like area. Between the two areas is a large expanse of forest where most of the patrolling takes place. To the far west and east is ocean and unknown territory (you can describe unknown lands, too).

With that said... On to the RP! ^_^

Blue-
03-15-2007, 02:00 AM
This is the discussion thread for the roleplay, Fire and Ice.

I'm going to put up the RP thread as soon as I can. It might have to wait until tomorrow, though. :ermm: Anyway, Ray (Seviper Blood) said he wanted to make the first post, but anyone's welcome to if you beat him to it. XD

Just remember, the Ice Alliance base is a mountainous area in the north, in a cave or wherever (you can describe it more). The Fire Alliance base is in the south, in a grassland-like area. Between the two areas is a large expanse of forest where most of the patrolling takes place. To the far west and east is ocean and unknown territory (you can describe unknown lands, too).

With that said... On to the RP! ^_^
I want the first post!

Edit: O_o I actually... got it... Woot! ^^

Lonsie
03-15-2007, 03:35 AM
And now Ray can't even get the second... ^^

Sorry about still not having me form up, it's the history that's keeping me.

Kaze
03-15-2007, 11:25 AM
That's okay, lonewolf. ^_^

I'll get the actual RPing thread up after school... >_<

Blue-
03-15-2007, 11:37 PM
That's okay, lonewolf. ^_^

I'll get the actual RPing thread up after school... >_<
You might want to look at your sign-up thread... xD

Kecleonfan666
03-15-2007, 11:38 PM
It's as if I was never there.....Now....Partly...

Kaze
03-15-2007, 11:49 PM
You might want to look at your sign-up thread... xD

I tried to take care of that. However, I am a wimpy lazy person, so I guess I could just scream at you guys to shut the (fishies!) up and kick you out of the RP instead of getting into a debate. x_X

I'll make the post later.

Suicune's Child and Snowball Sunday, I like your ways of handling things. *twitches*

Blue-
03-16-2007, 12:04 AM
I tried to take care of that. However, I am a wimpy lazy person, so I guess I could just scream at you guys to shut the (fishies!) up and kick you out of the RP instead of getting into a debate. x_X

I'll make the post later.

Suicune's Child and Snowball Sunday, I like your ways of handling things. *twitches*
Well, I'm naturally... calm. My Mom says I was like that the very second I was born. She didn't have to raise me to be like that. O_o Just stay calm, and act like a... teacher...

Kaze
03-16-2007, 12:06 AM
Ray's leaving the site until Spring Break. ;_;

Wait! That butthole, he just did it so that I had to make the starting post, not him! *growls* It'll be delayed until I can type up a decent post, which could take like...half an hour. XD

I think I'm joking... x_X I'll work on it, now.

EDIT: I made a random smallish banner for Crescent. o_O It scares me a lot. This used to be an innocent, prettyful Ninetales. Now it's...rreeawwrr!

I couldn't find a dramatic color for the background, though. :ermm:

http://i19.tinypic.com/2q8pk4n.png

Suicune's Child
03-16-2007, 12:56 AM
:eek: Ghostlyness...

The banner is awesome, Kaze. I wish I had something like that for Urit. (I'm not hinting at anything, really. :silly:)

Hmm, first post for me should be up in...five million years. I accidentally left my brain at school today (blasted thing, finally remembered to bring it to school and then I forgot to get it out of my locker at the end of the day) so I'll have to do the best I can without it. I'm hoping someone else will make the second post in the RP first, though. *nudges other Fire Alliance members* Go on, you know you want to. :hungry:

Kecleonfan666
03-16-2007, 12:56 AM
No idea of what to post! :rolleyes:

Kaze
03-16-2007, 12:57 AM
:eek: Ghostlyness...

The banner is awesome, Kaze. I wish I had something like that for Urit. (I'm not hinting at anything, really. :silly:)

I never make banners for anyone unless they ask me directly. *pokeths* What do you want?

Hmm, first post for me should be up in...five million years. I accidentally left my brain at school today (blasted thing, finally remembered to bring it to school and then I forgot to get it out of my locker at the end of the day) so I'll have to do the best I can without it. I'm hoping someone else will make the second post in the RP first, though. *nudges other Fire Alliance members* Go on, you know you want to. :hungry:

Nya. The RP has started, anyway. I'd bully Ray into posting, but he's not on, and he won't be until Spring Break. *wails*

*looks around* Ermm..

Blue-
03-16-2007, 01:04 AM
I never make banners for anyone unless they ask me directly. *pokeths* What do you want?

Nya. The RP has started, anyway. I'd bully Ray into posting, but he's not on, and he won't be until Spring Break. *wails*

*looks around* Ermm..
WOOT! I haven't finished my form, so I don't have to post! *Attempts a summersault, and breaks back* Well, anyways...

Off topic: I started a banner shop... >_>

Suicune's Child
03-16-2007, 01:04 AM
Lol, I wasn't being too serious...maybe. :silly:

I guess I could post. Don't hurt me if I mess up the Fire Alliance's territory, all right? :oops:

Kecleonfan666
03-16-2007, 01:10 AM
Maybe I'm too lazy too actively look, but where is the fire alliance's region?

Kaze
03-16-2007, 01:11 AM

That's all I care about. I made it vague so that the members could say what the base looks like, et cetera. ^_^ You won't mess it up, Suicune's Child.

Kekky, don't be lazy. I'm lazy any other time, except when it has to do with RPGs. :ermm:

EDIT: He's laughing. Ray is laughing. I'm on the phone with him right now; I told him that I had to make the first post, so now he's started laughing. >_< I'll kill him tomorrow, I swear it...

Kecleonfan666
03-16-2007, 01:13 AM
That's all I care about. I made it vague so that the members could say what the base looks like, et cetera. ^_^ You won't mess it up, Suicune's Child.

Kekky, don't be lazy. I'm lazy any other time, except when it has to do with RPGs. :ermm:

But where is it?

Kaze
03-16-2007, 01:14 AM
But where is it?

If you mean region like Kanto, Johto, et cetera, there isn't really any. It's some unnamed land.

Me: I wish someone else would post. x_X *hugs Crescent*

Nakkura: Nooo--

Me: Nakkurie, you said you didn't want to be in this RP, sweetie. So you aren't; deal with it!

Nakkura: *reaches for sniper rifle*

Me: *takes cover behind Snowball*

Kecleonfan666
03-16-2007, 01:18 AM
If you mean region like Kanto, Johto, et cetera, there isn't really any. It's some unnamed land.

Me: I wish someone else would post. x_X *hugs Crescent*

Nakkura: Nooo--

Me: Nakkurie, you said you didn't want to be in this RP, sweetie. So you aren't; deal with it!

Nakkura: *reaches for sniper rifle*

Me: *takes cover behind Snowball*

I laugh like crazy when I see these scenes :crackup:

Seth: WAIT!!!!! How come I'm not a spy for the Ice Alliance!?

Me: Because, you.....Lick ice, and they would kill you...

Ceasar: DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

Seth: *Grabs Shotgun*

Me and Ceasar: *Hides behind Kaze and Snowball*

Blue-
03-16-2007, 01:20 AM
OMG why the sudden... *Sound of large gun shot*

Me: ... You aren't sexy anymore...

Nakkura: ... *Covers his tears*

Kecleonfan666
03-16-2007, 01:23 AM
OMG why the sudden... *Sound of large gun shot*

Me: ... You aren't sexy anymore...

Nakkura: ... *Covers his tears*

Ceasar: *Laughs so much he breaks his ribs*

Seth: *Pulls out Teletubbie television DVD!*

Ceasar: *Goes blind*

Suicune's Child
03-16-2007, 01:24 AM
*sees Nakkura with gun and decides not to hang around*

ImadeareallylamepostinavaguedescriptionofFireAllia nceterritorybye!

(I made a really lame post in a vague description of Fire Alliance Territory bye!)

What? I don't want to die. XD *hides behind large boulder*

Anyway, I wasn't sure if I should make Urit chase the Ice Alliance members or not so I had her go back to her own territory instead.

Kaze
03-16-2007, 01:27 AM
On to seriously discussing the RP. I'll save the spammy scenes for after this. Now, me and Suicune's Child have posted and have left an opening for either Alliance member to post. Crescent is in the Ice Alliance herb storage room, while Urit-whatsit (yah...forget the full name as of now) is waiting for her comrades after the skirmish.

Me: By the way, Suicune's Child, even if it wasn't replying to mine since you're in a different Alliance, I love you for posting. :tongue:

Nakkura: *uncovers ears* I thought you loved Ray.

Me: *takes rifle and beats Nakkura over the head with it*

Nakkura: *mutters curse words and runs off*

Me: *regains composure* o_O

Kecleonfan666
03-16-2007, 01:30 AM
On to seriously discussing the RP. I'll save the spammy scenes for after this. Now, me and Suicune's Child have posted and have left an opening for either Alliance member to post. Crescent is in the Ice Alliance herb storage room, while Urit-whatsit (yah...forget the full name as of now) is waiting for her comrades after the skirmish.

Me: By the way, Suicune's Child, even if it wasn't replying to mine since you're in a different Alliance, I love you for posting. :tongue:

Nakkura: *uncovers ears* I thought you loved Ray.

Me: *takes rifle and beats Nakkura over the head with it*

Nakkura: *mutters curse words and runs off*

Me: *regains composure* o_O

Seth: *Pulls out 100 grenades and throws them everywhere!*

On topic: I guess I'll post now, but it might not come in so fast...

Suicune's Child
03-16-2007, 01:32 AM
Lol, Urit Janan, the super awesome psychic/fire Flareon who will defeat joo all! *shot*

Me: *starts chanting Kaze and Ray sitting in a tree...*
*shot again*

Sooo...anyone else going to post? Urit's starting to go on a guilt trip for leaving her comrades behind and you wouldn't want the poor Flareon to become sad, would you?

Urit: *gives huge, sad Flareon eyes*

Kecleonfan666
03-16-2007, 02:01 AM
I've just posted, while I was finishing my HW :oops: . Is it good?

Spider in a Flower
03-16-2007, 02:45 AM
Wow...I'm slow. I just found this thread :goofy:

LordZangoose
03-16-2007, 02:58 AM
w00t! Made my post ever just now. I liked it alot. I painfully killed a guy. Awesome. Kaze, I think Nakkura would be proud of how badly I messed up that dude.

Draconic_Espeon
03-16-2007, 03:01 AM
I just, like, five seconds ago posted. In reply to Suicune Child. So, yeah, we'll se Ryuu fought. >< No evilness from him yet, either.

Ryuu: Yes, I will supress my evil for now.

Me: *pats* Good boy.

Ryuu: *grins evilly and eats Nakkura's gun*

Kaze
03-16-2007, 11:11 AM
Lol, Urit Janan, the super awesome psychic/fire Flareon who will defeat joo all! *shot*

Me: *starts chanting Kaze and Ray sitting in a tree...*
*shot again*

Sooo...anyone else going to post? Urit's starting to go on a guilt trip for leaving her comrades behind and you wouldn't want the poor Flareon to become sad, would you?

Urit: *gives huge, sad Flareon eyes*

>_<; Well, Draconic_Espeon posted. *pointedly ignores song*

I've just posted, while I was finishing my HW :oops: . Is it good?

It was pretty good. ^_^

Wow...I'm slow. I just found this thread :goofy:

Heh. I see that you've posted, too. *dances*

w00t! Made my post ever just now. I liked it alot. I painfully killed a guy. Awesome. Kaze, I think Nakkura would be proud of how badly I messed up that dude.

Nakkura is proud, but he still doesn't like you. XD

...It was a good post, but you're the only Ice Alliance member who's posted so far unless I made some ugly mistake, and I still can't post 'cause I don't have anyone to talk to. *sniffles*

I just, like, five seconds ago posted. In reply to Suicune Child. So, yeah, we'll se Ryuu fought. >< No evilness from him yet, either.

Ryuu: Yes, I will supress my evil for now.

Me: *pats* Good boy.

Ryuu: *grins evilly and eats Nakkura's gun*

*watches Nakkura cuss Ryuu out because of his gun* o_O

Yay! Now we need to wait for someone to reply to my thing. >_< Maybe Stelios can come back? Otherwise, I could edit it, or something.

EDIT: No, wait a moment! Ryuu is in the Ice Alliance.

Species: Dratini

Type: Ice, which is what he was born being.

Alliance: Ice

I knew something was wrong. >_<; You'd have to edit your post then, Draconic_Espeon. I hope you see this before Suicune's Child replies... XD Either that, or I made some dreadful mistake as you did, and we're one less Ice Alliance member... Nooo!

LordZangoose
03-16-2007, 05:11 PM
Well, I recruited xxxSakura for Ice.

Kecleonfan666
03-16-2007, 08:53 PM
If there's like, a "Leader", or at least a high rank, in the Fire Alliance, I need them to post. Ceasar's got the goods, and he needs to report to the big boss!

LordZangoose
03-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Ever heard of PM? You could just PM Kaze instead of posting here, where she might not see it.

Kecleonfan666
03-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Ever heard of PM? You could just PM Kaze instead of posting here, where she might not see it.

Well, if other people are wondering the same thing, they'll know once this is answered :happy:

Kaze
03-17-2007, 06:05 PM
I already said that there are no official leaders. There are random Pokemon that you can look up to and report to. >_<; It doesn't matter, as long as someone else knows.

Hey, any Ice Alliance people, could you reply to what I had? o_O Me wants to post desperately...

Shen
03-17-2007, 11:59 PM
Well, I officially was one of those in the fight. I hope no one is bothered with what I put down...

Kaze
03-18-2007, 12:57 AM
Well, I officially was one of those in the fight. I hope no one is bothered with what I put down...

I replied; you can have Crescent run into view or you could look for her. It doesn't matter. ^_^

A golden-eyed Zangoose, eh? Sounds frighteningly like Nakkura. o_O

Blue-
03-18-2007, 04:41 AM
I replied; you can have Crescent run into view or you could look for her. It doesn't matter. ^_^

A golden-eyed Zangoose, eh? Sounds frighteningly like Nakkura. o_O
Lol at your sig. ø.ø Your characters are sexy. Mine aren't though, because I'm not that kind of person. I can't... act like that. ^_^

Kaze
03-18-2007, 04:50 PM
Lol at your sig. ř.ř Your characters are sexy. Mine aren't though, because I'm not that kind of person. I can't... act like that. ^_^

I didn't mean for all of them to be sexy. o_O; They just kind of...happened.

Well, maybe except for Nakkura... Hehe. He'll star in a fanfiction me and my friends are writing, only as a wolfie demon.

Blue-
03-18-2007, 05:16 PM
I didn't mean for all of them to be sexy. o_O; They just kind of...happened.

Well, maybe except for Nakkura... Hehe. He'll star in a fanfiction me and my friends are writing, only as a wolfie demon.
Go wolfieh demon! xD

In other news, I am nearly completed with my form! In bad news, I have a project that's due tomorrow that I have to finish. I've only just started it. :*(

Kaze
03-18-2007, 05:17 PM
I have hard Algebra homework, a German project due tomorrow, and a Social Studies worksheet. x_X I can't start it now 'cause it's at home, and I'm at my grandma's house.

EDIT: I'll wait for Deoxys Trainer to post before I do.

Blue-
03-18-2007, 05:21 PM
I have hard Algebra homework, a German project due tomorrow, and a Social Studies worksheet. x_X I can't start it now 'cause it's at home, and I'm at my grandma's house.

EDIT: I'll wait for Deoxys Trainer to post before I do.
x.x I'd die. But I'm weird because I absolutely love being stressed. I'm... bored without it. xD

Shen
03-18-2007, 08:16 PM

AGH! Yet another school that has a German class while mine does not! Curse you educational system! *bangs head on desk thrice* Ow...Yeah, I got the same amount of homework (well, almost...), and if I don't turn it in tomorrow, i might have an F in one or two of my classes (Though I really, really hope I don't...)!

Anyway, I can get to posting now. I'm almost done with my stuff anyway.

Kecleonfan666
03-19-2007, 01:36 AM
Anyone wanna volunteer to see Ceasar in the Fire Alliance base?

Kaze
03-19-2007, 01:58 AM
Anyone wanna volunteer to see Ceasar in the Fire Alliance base?

Kitty-chan posted so that Ceasar could see Nyoko the Glaceon in Fire Alliance territory.

*dances* I posted. XP

Kecleonfan666
03-19-2007, 01:59 AM
Kitty-chan posted so that Ceasar could see Nyoko the Glaceon in Fire Alliance territory.

*dances* I posted. XP

can Ceasar please have a dagger. Not to kill people(Well, not other members at least :crackup: ), but he's a spy. After this question is answered, I'll go on posting ^_^

Kaze
03-19-2007, 02:03 AM
can Ceasar please have a dagger. Not to kill people(Well, not other members at least :crackup: ), but he's a spy. After this question is answered, I'll go on posting ^_^

I don't see any point in having a dagger. So, no. We don't want any unfair advantages, and this isn't very advanced, anway. Like Deoxys Trainer mentioned, it's kind of like the Warriors books. All the kitties have there are their fangs and claws. @_@

EDIT: I just managed to convince Ray to post, since he said he was done with homework and was on instant messanger at the time. *dances* Go ahead anyway, Kekky.

Kecleonfan666
03-19-2007, 02:05 AM
I don't see any point in having a dagger. So, no. We don't want any unfair advantages, and this isn't very advanced, anway. Like Deoxys Trainer mentioned, it's kind of like the Warriors books. All the kitties have there are their fangs and claws. @_@

EDIT: I just managed to convince Ray to post, since he said he was done with homework and was on instant messanger at the time. *dances* Go ahead anyway, Kekky.

Okay. *Begins to post new reply* I've never heard of the Warrior books anyway, so I woudn't know.

I'm currently writing it after looking over the thread.

I've just posted. HELP!! I'M BEING ATTACKED BY SPY WEAVILE!!!!!

Kaze
03-19-2007, 11:18 AM
Okay. *Begins to post new reply* I've never heard of the Warrior books anyway, so I woudn't know.

I'm currently writing it after looking over the thread.

I've just posted. HELP!! I'M BEING ATTACKED BY SPY WEAVILE!!!!!

That many Ice Alliance members getting into the Fire Alliance base is nigh impossible. *frowns then shrugs* Whatever, then. I'd like it, Kekky, if you didn't bring in so many large...situations or threats, I guess.

*hides*

Kecleonfan666
03-19-2007, 08:10 PM
That many Ice Alliance members getting into the Fire Alliance base is nigh impossible. *frowns then shrugs* Whatever, then. I'd like it, Kekky, if you didn't bring in so many large...situations or threats, I guess.

*hides*

Bringing in large threats is what I live for!

[Somewhere on the candian border]

"Bring in the bomb. Nice and Steady...*BOOM*...". Who said they were Ice Allaince? They have emblems, but they weren't proven Ice Alliance. And they aren't Ice Alliance! I'd tell you more, but I'd be spoiling something :wink: But if you want, I'll explain over PM who these Weavile are!

Kaze
03-19-2007, 10:39 PM
Others who don't regularly read the discussion thread won't know that.

I'd like the Ice Alliance members, or some other creatures, or whatever out of there soon. Before you bring in anything major, Kecleonfan666, PM me. :ermm:

Draconic_Espeon
03-20-2007, 12:08 AM
I'm going with the whole, 'Ice Alliance attacking' thing. Hope no one minds that Ryuu roughed up a Rattata. o_o Too many R's there.

I've been reading Warriors. I started them a long time ago, lost track, and now I'm reading them again. Slightly out of order, because I take whatever the library has at the time. They have them all, but they're popular, so the one I want isn't always there. >< I've read up to four in the first series, and one and three in the second. Well, part of one, I'm still working on it. Don't tell me what happens!

Kaze
03-20-2007, 12:57 AM
*huggles teh Brambleclaw*

Anyway, Ray (<3) posted! *dances* I'll post later, perhaps a joint post between us, depending on who replies until then.

Then the biggish plot shall unfold and everyone'll be like, "Crescent, WTF?" and crap. X3 Then you people can do something. After a small fight scene I'm planning, as well as after the Weavile thing you're doing (PM me for permission if you bring something like that in next time, Kekky), then there'll be a period where the Alliances can rest.

Blue-
03-20-2007, 01:08 AM

Anyway, Ray (<3) posted! *dances* I'll post later, perhaps a joint post between us, depending on who replies until then.

Then the biggish plot shall unfold and everyone'll be like, "Crescent, WTF?" and crap. X3 Then you people can do something. After a small fight scene I'm planning, as well as after the Weavile thing you're doing (PM me for permission if you bring something like that in next time, Kekky), then there'll be a period where the Alliances can rest.
What the hell? ;_; I haven't even finished my form...

And no, I'm waaaaay to busy! I'm not procrastinating this time!

Kaze
03-20-2007, 01:24 AM
What the hell? ;_; I haven't even finished my form...

And no, I'm waaaaay to busy! I'm not procrastinating this time!

Well, hurry up, then. XD

*goes to post*

Blue-
03-20-2007, 01:38 AM
Well, hurry up, then. XD

*goes to post*
Ha, nice advice. XD To-the-point. Anyways... -_- I'll finish it eventually... Hopefully...

Spider in a Flower
03-20-2007, 02:31 AM
I don't read the discussion thread much, but I'll start. It looks like I've missed a few things. To post my opinion, I like the whole Ice Alliance in the Fire Alliance base thing. Just everyone keeps overlooking me lol. >.>

Mabey cause I just charged in to the base and dissapeared into the tunnels :ninja:

Shen
03-20-2007, 03:10 AM

Yeah, he's cool...AGH! I gotta find out why he's being.- *stops before revealing plot* the way he is to Squirrelflight...I'm mad at him *crosses arms and puffs out air impatiently*!

Kaze
03-20-2007, 08:02 PM
I made a longish post involving a fight between my character and Ray's. The others can see Crescent leaving/coming back/or even fighting, if you want. Sorry that I got through the whole fight instead of letting anyone react to parts. >_< Ray and I had it all worked out, though...

Draconic_Espeon
03-21-2007, 10:10 PM
I'm really sorry, but I have to leave the roleplay. I got involved in way too many, and now I can't keep up with them all. I kinda got left behind anyway... But, I'm really sorry. If you do it again, I may join in the future.

Kaze
03-21-2007, 10:12 PM
I'm really sorry, but I have to leave the roleplay. I got involved in way too many, and now I can't keep up with them all. I kinda got left behind anyway... But, I'm really sorry. If you do it again, I may join in the future.

That's sad to hear, Draconic...

Well, if this RP ever comes back or if you change your mind later, I'll defintely welcome you back. ^_^;

Dog of Hellsing
03-21-2007, 10:14 PM
My first post here...I really need to start finding more time to do stuff on the forums Oo...

Ooh, ooh, Kaze! Can you do a banner of Kilia (Fire and Ice version) please? And maybe one for Suko in Reflections too ^^. I give you a cookie and five kittens!

And bleah, I've posted twice in the RP...hopefully my last post made up for my inadequate number of posts ;_;.

Kaze
03-21-2007, 11:09 PM
Oh, damn...

*bows to Suicune's Child and Deoxys Trainer*

I just remembered the other banners I promised to do... Well, when I said I'd do them, I was at my grandma's, where her Photoshop is glitched up... I hate homework. ;_; Tyra, do you want it to be the same size as the Crescent/Nakkura banners, or...?

I'll reply later, though. Anyway, after the Weavile situation and the Fire Alliance attack are finished, I want there to be a small resting period. All of our characters will need it by then. XD

Kecleonfan666
03-21-2007, 11:13 PM
Oh, damn...

*bows to Draconic Espeon and Deoxys Trainer*

I just remembered the other banners I promised to do... Well, when I said I'd do them, I was at my grandma's, where her Photoshop is glitched up... I hate homework. ;_; Tyra, do you want it to be the same size as the Crescent/Nakkura banners, or...?

I'll reply later, though. Anyway, after the Weavile situation and the Fire Alliance attack are finished, I want there to be a small resting period. All of our characters will need it by then. XD

I hope you saw what I'm planning, but don't tell anyone! :wink: I guess it's time for Ceasar to work his very, VERY, VERY!!!!!!!, painfull magic. If there's ANY romance in this at all in this possibly happening, I'd think that it's a good time for people who want to do, do it in the resting period. Me'll post now ^_^

Dog of Hellsing
03-22-2007, 02:44 PM
Oh, damn...

*bows to Suicune's Child and Deoxys Trainer*

Yesh please, that'd be great. Thankies much! ^^

Kecleonfan666
03-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Meh, I guess Ceasar is going to go nin jut su on them Weavile soon, as soon as I post again. But, is anybody going to come and help Ceasar with the Weavile preoblem? Seriously, I can't make Ceasar take all of t
he Weavile out. Help needed anybody :biggrin:

BTW: I like the avvie TT

BTW Kaze: Can you do a smexy Ceasar banner for me? PLEASE!? Fire alliance border pwease(Yes, I spelt "Pwease" incorrectly on purpose)?

Dog of Hellsing
03-23-2007, 12:12 AM
^^ I know, I saw it on Photobucket and couldn't stop giggling for like 5 minutes. But I'm just plain crazy >>...

Anyways, I gotta post soon, but I'm waiting to see if Kaze will post even though she said she'd wait until the Fire Alliance attack was over with. Meh, I might post in a few minutes.

Shen
03-23-2007, 12:25 AM
TT, that's one of the best avvies I've seen! I could hardly stop laughing when I realized what it was ripping on...*giggles again*.

And now, I go to post, increasing the action for the Ice Alliance.

Kaze
03-23-2007, 12:57 AM
Sorry, Tyra... I'll post. >_<

*dances* Anyway, I'll make more banners tomorrow, since it's kind of late here. *sighs* I'm really sorry for all of the waiting.

Kecleonfan666
03-23-2007, 01:29 AM
I'm waiting for some Fire Alliance members to come and help poor cold and alone Ceasar out :sad: ........I might post if told to

Dog of Hellsing
03-23-2007, 10:04 PM
Sorry, Tyra... I'll post. >_<

*dances* Anyway, I'll make more banners tomorrow, since it's kind of late here. *sighs* I'm really sorry for all of the waiting.

It's okay, I know it'll be worth the wait.

*Sobs.* Kaze got her character all messed up before I did! *Pokes.* Don't worry though, I'll catch up lol.

Shen
03-24-2007, 12:09 AM
I wonder where the Fire Alliance posters are...*Thinks quietly* Taco Bell! No wait...that's where I'd go...*shrugs* Sorry, Kf. Can't help you...

Dog of Hellsing
03-24-2007, 06:50 PM
I've been wondering the same thing. The only one posting for the Fire Alliance is Kecleon...maybe one of us should control an NPC for a while so he won't get left behind?

Kecleonfan666
03-24-2007, 09:30 PM
I've been wondering the same thing. The only one posting for the Fire Alliance is Kecleon...maybe one of us should control an NPC for a while so he won't get left behind?

Well, it's not completely neccesary. If I must, Ceasar will just have to fight the Weavile and drive them out. Bur, maybe he'll get a bad wound from the leader or something :ermm: . I don't really care which though.

Spider in a Flower
03-25-2007, 02:54 AM
I'm a Fire Alliance poster :D

Me and Suicune were with you Kekky, but I ran off into the base to look for intruders, and eventually Sui came in after me.

thats about all of it in a nutshell

Kecleonfan666
03-25-2007, 01:39 PM
I'm a Fire Alliance poster :D

Me and Suicune were with you Kekky, but I ran off into the base to look for intruders, and eventually Sui came in after me.

thats about all of it in a nutshell

Well now, somebody in the Fire Alliance HAS to get Ceasar. He's bleeding for God's Sake, and just killed two of the Weavile. Someone help before I have to make Ceasar use a TM and learn Recover!

Dog of Hellsing
03-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Actually, there is no TM Recover. I think you mean Rest. Though in last year's War I did have my char create a TM Recover lol...then again, whose to say that the Pokemon haevn't created new TMs on their own and whatnot? Certainly the humans left behind their technology when they were driven away, and certainly the Pokemon remaining have had time to learn how to use it and all. Then again, it's Kaze's call, so I'd wait for her to post saying it's okay before you make one.

Kaze
03-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Actually, there is no TM Recover. I think you mean Rest. Though in last year's War I did have my char create a TM Recover lol...then again, whose to say that the Pokemon haevn't created new TMs on their own and whatnot? Certainly the humans left behind their technology when they were driven away, and certainly the Pokemon remaining have had time to learn how to use it and all. Then again, it's Kaze's call, so I'd wait for her to post saying it's okay before you make one.

First of all, I'm sorry for not being on. >_< A whole weekend without the internet... Well, at least this is slowish-moving, and my character was knocked out the whole time. XD

Anyway... I was hoping that most of the human technology wouldn't be there and that the Pokemon lived in a more natural-like state. However, using a TM is perfectly okay. I don't mind if you stretch things a bit by making a TM Recover. *shrugs* You could also wait for others to post with medicines and other things, though. ^_^

Dog of Hellsing
03-25-2007, 06:32 PM
First of all, I'm sorry for not being on. >_< A whole weekend without the internet... Well, at least this is slowish-moving, and my character was knocked out the whole time. XD

Anyway... I was hoping that most of the human technology wouldn't be there and that the Pokemon lived in a more natural-like state. However, using a TM is perfectly okay. I don't mind if you stretch things a bit by making a TM Recover. *shrugs* You could also wait for others to post with medicines and other things, though. ^_^

That's what I was thinking. Having Pokemon use technology just doesn't feel right.

Anyways, welcome back!

Kecleonfan666
03-25-2007, 07:52 PM
Meh, Ceasar well just have to wait for some other Fire members. I like my character to be sort of like a ninja, becuase I'm obsessed with Naruto now. Well, then Ceasar's only hope is to either be put into hospitality by other embers(Bad Pun), or better yet, Ceasar could have his own medicine with him. Yeah, I guess the Medicine idea is good, but it's your call Kaze. I don't want to mess with the plot.

Seviper Blood
03-25-2007, 08:07 PM
-heroic music plays-

Never fear, I --

-coughs- I'll get around to posting later, Kecleonfan666. :) I'm a Fire Alliance member... I think...

Damn Kaze's persistant calling me until I get on the internet... -shakes fist at-

Kecleonfan666
03-25-2007, 08:13 PM
-heroic music plays-

Never fear, I --

-coughs- I'll get around to posting later, Kecleonfan666. :) I'm a Fire Alliance member... I think...

Damn Kaze's persistant calling me until I get on the internet... -shakes fist at-

Thanks.

You're so dang lucky that Kaze is offline right now...

!YAY! YOU'RE ON!

Dog of Hellsing
03-25-2007, 08:27 PM
-heroic music plays-

Never fear, I --

XD Yes, you are. You played the Mightyena, remember? Wait...weren't you also supposed to be an Ice Alliance Scizor? Or was that someone else? :dazed: Great, there I go again, confusing myself...

LordZangoose
03-25-2007, 09:33 PM
XD Yes, you are. You played the Mightyena, remember? Wait...weren't you also supposed to be an Ice Alliance Scizor? Or was that someone else? :dazed: Great, there I go again, confusing myself...

That'd be, but I had to drop out. I PMed Kaze and I thought she told you guys. Sorry 'bout that.

Kaze
03-25-2007, 11:41 PM
-heroic music plays-

Never fear, I --

*swoops out of nowhere*

>:3 Ray's on! *tackles as he shakes his fist*

...Or, rather, you were on... Lazy butt. ^_^;

I saw you in my dream. You were strangling someone in apparently a jealous fit in a theater after me and this other guy freaked out because there was a fish on screen. *sweatdrops*

That'd be, but I had to drop out. I PMed Kaze and I thought she told you guys. Sorry 'bout that.

Oh... Yeah. o_O

*bows* I'm sorry! I might post later on...just not now.

Seviper Blood
03-25-2007, 11:48 PM
I saw you in my dream. You were strangling someone in apparently a jealous fit in a theater after me and this other guy freaked out because there was a fish on screen. *sweatdrops*

...Should I be flattered or scared? :P -goes to attempt to post-

Kecleonfan666
03-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Is anyone going to post anytime soon!?

I'll post if it's a good time, but I have to check first.

Kaze
04-02-2007, 02:49 PM
I've posted... We (at least in the Ice Alliance) can keep moving along now, since Crescent's awake.

Sorry for not being on very long yesterday; something came up. A car crash, to be exact. o_O Let's just say that no one's hurt, but when I can drive, I'm getting a big truck like the one we were in...

Kecleonfan666
04-03-2007, 12:12 AM
Kaze, I think you should PM some of the others to post. This Role Play is beginning to, *Gulp*, die...

Where is everyone?