PDA

View Full Version : Tomboy or Girly-girl?

DarkAmethyst
03-15-2007, 01:43 AM
Question for girls: Are you a tomboy or a girly-girl?

Question for boys: Would you rather hang out with a tomboy or a girly-girl?

Those of you who don't know what either of those are, ask about it, or simply choose 'I don't know.' 'Kay? :happy:

As for me, I'm in the middle; half tomboy, half girly-girl. I lean toward the tomboy side a lot, though...

Blue-
03-15-2007, 01:45 AM
I'm in the middle too. xD I wear skirts, but I hang out with men more then women... And I deffinately have the tom-boy personality... But I'm not sure which. xD

Hoshika
03-15-2007, 01:47 AM
?_?

I don't get all this tomboy stuff, but I'm definitely not a girlydoodle. I do MARTIAL ARTS!

Tory vs Meaty II
03-15-2007, 01:48 AM
I love cute girly-girls, there smeXXy. I don't want to go out with a tommboy.

Rohypnol
03-15-2007, 01:49 AM
Lol. Yeah same here. :]

Blue-
03-15-2007, 01:50 AM
Tom-boys have smexy bods too. xP But I'm in the middle...

Totally off-topic: Another reason I am a total nerd and girly-doodle. I was surrounded by hot guys at the spelling competition... *Sweats* Banzaii spelling. xD

Gaia
03-15-2007, 01:51 AM
I'm not that snobbish hangs-nose-up-high kind of girl, nor the girl with muscles. o_O

I'm on the middle level. ;3

Hoshika
03-15-2007, 01:53 AM
Tom-boys have smexy bods too. xP But I'm in the middle...

Totally off-topic: Another reason I am a total nerd and girly-doodle. I was surrounded by hot guys at the spelling competition... *Sweats* Banzaii spelling. xD

You stole my word!

I don't get why everybody is talking about that, but anyway... I think girlydoodles lose their metabolism easily because they don't do much physical stuff. Right...? I dunno. =P

Tory vs Meaty II
03-15-2007, 01:55 AM
Well, I would date a girly-girl or a girl in the middle.:redface:

Girl-doodle? What the heck is that, never heard it before, what ever it is, it sounds, meh...

kitten_Gal
03-15-2007, 02:10 AM
I don't now what I am...Mabe I'm a tomboy maby I'm not

My friends a girly-boy

FireBrawl Latios
03-15-2007, 02:57 AM
Tomboy, I guess. All the girlygirls I know don't even enjoy what I do best: play video games. In fact, they don't even have the guts to go for a thrill ride or watch a horror movie.

Chewy
03-15-2007, 03:00 AM
I hate pink, play video games, like to watch boys' shows, like to dig, and other stuff...but I'm not completely tomboy. I think I'm in the middle since I have long hair and other stuff. More toward tomboy side, though, because I don't like girlygirls and the other reasons I listed.

lugia_ho-oh
03-15-2007, 03:00 AM
Both kinda.
Somtimes I can be such a tomboy, it ain't even funny.
And somtimes I seem like I am straight off of mean girls. XD
I am tomboy cause I don't care what people think of me and I am not afraid of getting dirty.
And girly cause I obsess about my hair and love girly squealing.

iordan
03-15-2007, 03:36 AM
I don't know, I think I prefer girly-girls they are cute, the tomboys don't take care of her apparience, but I don't like the girls that are allways looking herselfs at the mirrors.

KOR
03-15-2007, 04:00 AM
I prefer girls in the middle. It's nice to have those cute girly-girls but if you like poke them and they cry then it's like "Oh God." So in the middle where they like sports, still have sone girly-girl in them and stuff is cool.

I've never really seen a tom-boy or a girly-girl suprisngly. There all in the middle.

Creepy_Kecleon
03-15-2007, 04:40 AM
I have always preferfed tomboys over Girly- girls- who'd scream the crap if the saw an innocent lizard walking by. Plus. for some reason, when I hear a subject coming our from a girly girl, I get a feeling that only girly-girls (and fags) are allowed to be interested in that subject. (Maybe it's just me..) So yeah, I'd always prefer Tomboys over girlygirls.

Zombie Muse
03-15-2007, 04:44 AM
For me it's not an "I don't know" cuz i do know, it's both, tomboys are fun ta hang out with cuz they're more compettitive, but gi.rly gi.rls are fun to hang out with, cuz they're cool like that and they're nice ta talk ta, and they have some good points, and most of the time is fun ta listen ta, and make good friends.

Ultima Boss
03-15-2007, 04:46 AM
I would to hang with a woman who still partakes in womanly activities, but she be able to tolerate the glory of men.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
03-15-2007, 04:55 AM
Both kinda.
Somtimes I can be such a tomboy, it ain't even funny.
And somtimes I seem like I am straight off of mean girls. XD
I am tomboy cause I don't care what people think of me and I am not afraid of getting dirty. And girly cause I obsess about my hair and love girly squealing.

You're sorta like me. I'm not afraid of getting down in the mud. (Well only when I have to go somewhere that's special or else my parents gets mad.) Yeah I'm always worried about my hair. I sometime squeal when I'm really excited. I sometimes wear skirts (short ones too), dresses, and really short shorts. I do boy stuff with my cousin, play video games, jump on my trampoline and wrestle with my cousin. I listen to rock music, watch wrestling (though sometimes I don't enjoy it), and watch scary movies all of the time. Most of them are when I'm with my cousin. He comes over my house a lot and people sometimes think we're twins. My parents get mad at me when I'm dirty from doing boy stuff. They always try to get me be more like a girl. That's how tomboy I am but I'm part girl-girly. (I don't want to say how I'm a girly-girl...)

DarkAmethyst
03-15-2007, 10:24 AM
You're sorta like me. I'm not afraid of getting down in the mud. (Well only when I have to go somewhere that's special or else my parents gets mad.) Yeah I'm always worried about my hair. I sometime squeal when I'm really excited. I sometimes wear skirts (short ones too), dresses, and really short shorts. I do boy stuff with my cousin, play video games, jump on my trampoline and wrestle with my cousin. I listen to rock music, watch wrestling (though sometimes I don't enjoy it), and watch scary movies all of the time. Most of them are when I'm with my cousin. He comes over my house a lot and people sometimes think we're twins. My parents get mad at me when I'm dirty from doing boy stuff. They always try to get me be more like a girl. That's how tomboy I am but I'm part girl-girly. (I don't want to say how I'm a girly-girl...)
And you sound like me. ^^ 'Cept for the skirt thing. I hate skirts...>_<

Kyeiko
03-15-2007, 10:34 AM
I'm a tomboy! AND proud. *smirks* But not all tomboys have big huge muscles! Actually most of us are really hot you just have to catch us without cloths! xDDDD which wont happen. Plus I don't have muscle (well alittle) I just like being online and playing sports.

Pooka
03-15-2007, 11:04 AM
I'm defo in the middle. Some times I act like a real girly girl, love pink, wearing those kinds of clothes and doing those kinds of things that you would associate with a girly girl and just generally acting like one, but then I have a really competitive and vicious streak when it comes to sport and I can have a really tough personality.

Kyeiko
03-15-2007, 11:14 AM
I'm defo in the middle. Some times I act like a real girly girl, love pink, wearing those kinds of clothes and doing those kinds of things that you would associate with a girly girl and just generally acting like one, but then I have a really competitive and vicious streak when it comes to sport and I can have a really tough personality.

Everyone has a time when they have to be a girlygirl, or female intuition just kicks in and you make a fool of yourself doing it. xD Both have happened to me! xD

Negative Zone
03-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Well a tomboy would be more fun to hang out with.

Shiny Loser
03-15-2007, 02:06 PM
I used to be an uber tomboy (from what i do, not how i look like. Tomboys aren't all macho, like how Kyeiko said.) . Perhaps due to the hormones i've weakened down a bit and i'm not that guyish.

U know how they have cliques in school? like people you hang out with? I was in a guys' clique.

gun6
03-15-2007, 02:17 PM
I'M A GIRLY-GIRL! :o

STORMTROOPER X
03-15-2007, 04:24 PM
How about livin the single life:cool: ?

x-Mizu-Tama-x
03-15-2007, 05:08 PM
And you sound like me. ^^ 'Cept for the skirt thing. I hate skirts...>_<

Well I only wear them for special occasions.

I do to. I love the color blue but I don't mind pink. My mom decorates my room for me. Everything is the color pink so that's partly how I'm a girly-girl. I'm also totally into shopping. When my mom tells me that she taking to the clothing store, I always whine not to go but once we go inside I act as if I love shopping. But I'm more tomboy then girly-girl. But I'm in the middle.

Rohypnol
03-15-2007, 05:24 PM
I'M A GIRLY-GIRL! :o

Or as we say in California, a girly-man. :P

RouteMaster
03-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Or as we say in California, a girly-man. :P

Amazin'. :crackup: I must go there someday, it sounds just like home.

Girly-Girls who aren't scared of smacking you one when you step out of line or getting mud on their hands, etc: both traits really.

Frozen_Mystic
03-16-2007, 01:40 AM
Total Tom-boy. I hate all that girly stuff. I don't care how my hair looks, I mean I brush it in the morn but everyone does that so it doesn't count.:tongue: I'm more nerdy though. I have glasses, I love being on the pc, and playing video games. I love Sum 41 and other rock bands, I wear sweat clothes alot and hmm, well I LOVE POKEMON!! And Naruto and other Japanese stuffs. I mean, being tom-boy has gotten me quite a bit of respect. I have more friends that most girly goober's I know and the guys respect me all the much more:cool: . I'm also good at spriting, and I draw with 00ber results when they're really just doodles:tongue:, I absolutely love reading comic/manga books, I'm a sraight A student, and I write fanfics with awesome results ^_^

c0rpsek1lla
03-16-2007, 02:25 AM
I would date either one. Girly girls ar most of the time hotter than tomboys(I said most of the time), but there's this girl named Jessica and she wears cut-off shirts and can tackle and take down most tough guys I know(including me), and she's totally hot.