PDA

View Full Version : leon trotsky

bisexual half jew
03-16-2007, 03:13 PM
what a cool guy, dont you think? i wonder how much pain he was in durring those 2 hours that he survived with an axe through his head

Pokeboy sarab
03-16-2007, 04:02 PM
what a cool guy, dont you think? i wonder how much pain he was in durring those 2 hours that he survived with an axe through his head
I have no idea who you are talking about please enlighten me.

Shiny Loser
03-16-2007, 04:06 PM

i have no idea what you're talking about. Just like pokeboy. And yet another pointless, somehow violent and clearly DARK topic you're starting in the chat section. AGAIN.

Pooka
03-16-2007, 05:01 PM

Ha!!!!:crackup: I almost peed myself when I read this!!!:redface:

For those of you who don't know what he's talking about look up the 1917 Russian Revolution and then do some research into Trotsky from there.

Lenin, Stalin... It's all about that kind of stuff, I'm sure some people will have done it in history.

bisexual half jew
03-16-2007, 05:10 PM
the thing is that lenin and trotsky were good men, but stalin was a mass murderer and betrayed leninism, regardless of what he thought himself. i wish that trotsky had taken over the country instead of stalin, then things could have been totally different. trotsky's aim was to take over the world, and if he had done it then the 20th century would not have been the bloddiest century in the world. this is because the three most famous monsters would not have risen to power ever: hitler, stalin and mau. mau killed more than 100 million of his own men. stalin is responsible for killing anywhere from 40-60 million russians, as well as anywhere from 7-20 million ukrainians and 2 million ukrainian jews. and you know that stalin also killed mandelshtam when he was in his forties only:dazed: :susp: anyways, you know that hitler killed 6 million jews, but he also killed 50 million russians, and up to 2 million gypsies, homsexuals, poles, other slavs and stuff, but yeah russians and jews were the most devastated by his reign. so lets see, as a result of those 3 mad men, the world lost.. about 228 million people in the twentieth century alone. seeing that trotsky would have taken over the entire world decades before mau and hitler had a chance to rise to power, all three reigns would have been evaded and we could be living harmoniously in the united staes of the world right now!

Neptune
03-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Communism would never actually work. It's idealistic, but people don't work hard without a reward.

bisexual half jew
03-16-2007, 05:17 PM
Communism would never actually work. It's idealistic, but people don't work hard without a reward.

you're right, it goes against the nature of humans. but back in the days of cavemen they probably had a very similar system to communism

Pooka
03-16-2007, 05:34 PM

Actually on many occasions Stakhanovites received great rewards for excessive amount of work but in some cases these accounts were found to be false and made up purely for propoganda purposes.

bisexual half jew
03-16-2007, 05:43 PM
awesome! i'm in your sig!:cool: