PDA

View Full Version : Ideas on what the new Pokemon game may be

Nick_Roge
03-17-2007, 01:30 AM
I think it could be one of a few things: A pokemon mystery dungeon sequel, a third to pokemon diamond and pearl, or a pokemon ranger sequel.

catch em all
03-17-2007, 01:32 AM
IT for sure not gonna be a 3rd pokemon diamond or pewarl and it can alwaysn be pinball.

Nick_Roge
03-17-2007, 01:54 AM
No, by a third to pokemon diamond and pearl, I mean like yellow was a companion to red and blue, crystal was a companion to gold and silver, etc.

catch em all
03-17-2007, 01:57 AM
I know but those came out like a year later after people got bored of gold and silver

Dreemira
03-17-2007, 03:06 AM
I'm guessing its another spin-off of some kind. Perhaps a sequel to Ranger, with more pokemon to capture.

Flammenwerfer
03-17-2007, 03:16 AM
i hope its a sequel to mystery dungoen. i loved that game when it came out! i spent all my worthless, pathetic money on it.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-17-2007, 03:19 AM
Why in the hell would they make a Mysterous dungeon and Ranger game when they just came out a few months ago. -___- Its not the third game either. Its probably going to be a pinball game, a remake of Gold and Silver[Hopefully :pray:] or might just be for the Wii.

Flammenwerfer
03-17-2007, 03:22 AM
ya, good piont.(word)

icephantom02
03-17-2007, 10:48 AM
I sure don't want it to be for the Wii, because my parents have said "Enough is enough!" I have like 4 other systems and they say I should be over Pokemon. It took me forever to convince them to let me get Pokemon Diamon/Pearl. I haven't decided yet.

rufus6june
03-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Why in the hell would they make a Mysterous dungeon and Ranger game when they just came out a few months ago. -___- Its not the third game either. Its probably going to be a pinball game, a remake of Gold and Silver[Hopefully :pray:] or might just be for the Wii.

Ive been hopeing for a gold and silver remake too. If I have too Ill go into the company and search some drawers! :eek: .

I bet it will be Pokemon Pinball: Diamond and Pearl '

Maybe the gold and silver remakes will be compatible with D and P and maybe there

GlareingGold
ShineingSilver

But they said 1 I think so maybe GoldenSilvers or SilversGold.

catch em all
03-17-2007, 12:38 PM
They can always make a g/s remake or a new puzzle game (blah) but they probably gonna make pinball or something:biggrin:

Caecity
03-17-2007, 03:44 PM
:biggrin: Or it may be a totally new thing ... nall just playing.. a remake to something or pinball my guess.. I have one other but I'lll save that one.

spartan117
03-17-2007, 03:59 PM
:biggrin: Or it may be a totally new thing ... nall just playing.. a remake to something or pinball my guess.. I have one other but I'lll save that one.
Its either pinball, a reamke of something, or a totallly new thing.

Caecity
03-17-2007, 04:01 PM
Its either pinball, a reamke of something, or a totallly new thing.

That's what I'm thinking also.

Professor Geoffrey
03-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Isn't there already a thread on this? I know I saw one! I posted in it!

Ah, oh well... I already know what one of the future games is going to be... And it's a definite!

Caecity
03-17-2007, 04:08 PM

Ah, oh well... I already know what one of the future games is going to be... And it's a definite!

What what what?!?!?!??! sorry I just wanna know your idea,hehe.

spartan117
03-17-2007, 04:13 PM

What is it and ho wdo you know its definite?

Shadow From The Deep
03-17-2007, 04:17 PM
Absols-Darkness can you please tell us your idea we would all like to know what you think. Wouldn't it be funny if it were a snap remake:crackup:

Professor Geoffrey
03-17-2007, 04:22 PM
It's going to be my little secret... Until it comes out! But I can give you a hint, but don't tell anyone else, if you find out.

It's a precious stone (I think) that can be as good as a diamond, but the third best thing (The second best thing is Zircon, even though I can tell the difference). It too, comes in many colors, is cheaper, and is one of the 13 birthstones... We all know the 13 birthstones... Garnet, Amythyst, Aquamarine, Diamond, Emerald, Pearl, Ruby, Peridot, Sapphire, Opal, Turqiouse, and Yellow/Blue Topaz... So, it's an easy choice... NOT!

But what I don't know is that it is the next game, the game after the next, or another future game. We don't know. It would turn up as an outburst if more than a few people knew... So I won't tell, even though it's eliminated down to Garnet, Amythyst, Aquamarine, Peridot, Opal, Turquoise, and Topaz. But I did tell what it was in another thread... People didn't belive me, though.

How I know it's a definite? I found off another site, that it was confirmed to be a future game. By who? You people have go on TopPokemon more often...

Caecity
03-17-2007, 04:26 PM
It's going to be my little secret... Until it comes out! But I can give you a hint, but don't tell anyone else, if you find out.

It's a precious stone (I think) that can be as good as a diamond, but the third best thing (The second best thing is Zircon, even though I can tell the difference). It too, comes in many colors, is cheaper, and is one of the 13 birthstones... We all know the 13 birthstones... Garnet, Amythyst, Aquamarine, Diamond, Emerald, Pearl, Ruby, Peridot, Sapphire, Opal, Turqiouse, and Yellow/Blue Topaz... So, it's an easy choice... NOT!

But what I don't know is that it is the next game, the game after the next, or another future game. We don't know. It would turn up as an outburst if more than a few people knew... So I won't tell, even though it's eliminated down to Garnet, Amythyst, Aquamarine, Peridot, Opal, Turquoise, and Topaz. But I did tell what it was in another thread... People didn't belive me, though.

Can't Opal come in many colors I thought.

Professor Geoffrey
03-17-2007, 04:28 PM
Opal does come in many colors, but I'm not telling if it was it or not.

Caecity
03-17-2007, 04:32 PM
Opal does come in many colors, but I'm not telling if it was it or not.

Man now I have to wait til April 14th to figure out what the next game going to be.

Professor Geoffrey
03-17-2007, 04:37 PM
I didn't say what I knew was going to be the next game. I said a future game, next game, or even a game after the next game. I don't know frankly when it's coming out.

spartan117
03-17-2007, 05:31 PM
I didn't say what I knew was going to be the next game. I said a future game, next game, or even a game after the next game. I don't know frankly when it's coming out.
Why cant you just tell us. Its prob opal anyway.

catch em all
03-17-2007, 05:33 PM
WhyOpal in what region shinou (spelled wrong)

spartan117
03-17-2007, 05:36 PM
Cause its a simple name and it comes in different colors and I dont know where. It shold have all the regions.

Bloody TC
03-17-2007, 05:58 PM

It is probally opal for the third game which will have Arceus on the cover box.

Shiny Trainer
03-17-2007, 07:23 PM
a pokemon snap for wii would be cool.but with all 4 generations in it.well might be a little early for 4 generation.

Professor Geoffrey
03-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Fine, I'll spill it. It's not like it's going to be a frenzy. I hope. Soon to come, maybe in a year, or a few, is Pokemon Topaz.

Caecity
03-17-2007, 07:40 PM
Fine, I'll spill it. It's not like it's going to be a frenzy. I hope. Soon to come, maybe in a year, or a few, is Pokemon Topaz.

Spill the beans huh... cool Topaz..:crackup:

catch em all
03-17-2007, 07:45 PM
Is it for the ds or thw like a console or handheld?:biggrin: must buy topaz lol:happy:

Flammenwerfer
03-17-2007, 07:47 PM
well, this thread IS in the other ds games soooo............

catch em all
03-17-2007, 07:51 PM
I meabnt topaz what consle or handheld is it for

Flammenwerfer
03-17-2007, 07:53 PM
it most probably come out for DS, if it will exist, of course.:happy:

catch em all
03-17-2007, 07:55 PM
it most probably come out for DS, if it will exist, of course.:happy:

Ur still not 100% sure cause i can't get a Wii. :boohoo:

Flammenwerfer
03-17-2007, 08:00 PM
neither can i, cause my dad said that if i wanted to do that, i mite as well go to the gym

spartan117
03-17-2007, 11:10 PM
You guys do know that the game is not coming out on April 14 but the magazene that talks about the games come out that that day. I think though its pokemon fishing since it didnt come out yet.(my friend told me about pokemon fishing).

Fire Pkmn Master
03-17-2007, 11:27 PM
You guys do know that the game is not coming out on April 14 but the magazene that talks about the games come out that that day. I think though its pokemon fishing since it didnt come out yet.(my friend told me about pokemon fishing).

Yup. There just going to tell us about the new game and everything but It wont be coming out no time soon. So were going to have to stick with D/P and find out info on the next game.:neutral:

spartan117
03-17-2007, 11:45 PM
Yup. There just going to tell us about the new game and everything but It wont be coming out no time soon. So were going to have to stick with D/P and find out info on the next game.:neutral:
Yep, Its still going to come out in JP and then finally in the US like D/P.

dud3
03-17-2007, 11:50 PM
Its either the third part of d/p. It cant be a G/S remake because its to early to annouce it since d/p came out like 5 months in Japan and thats not a lot, or the game they will annouce is a pokemon snap, I heard rumurs about this at another pokemon website.

Shiny Trainer
03-18-2007, 12:53 AM
Its either the third part of d/p. It cant be a G/S remake because its to early to annouce it since d/p came out like 5 months in Japan and thats not a lot, or the game they will annouce is a pokemon snap, I heard rumurs about this at another pokemon website.

it cant be a third addition to d/p because:1 diamond and pearl didnt come out yet and 2 the 1st. and 2nd. additions both come out on the same date, and the new game is scheduald to come out earlier.sorry if that sounded a little nasty......

but i hope it is a snap for wii.me and my bro were hopin' for that for so long.

dud3
03-18-2007, 02:16 AM
it cant be a third addition to d/p because:1 diamond and pearl didnt come out yet and 2 the 1st. and 2nd. additions both come out on the same date, and the new game is scheduald to come out earlier.sorry if that sounded a little nasty......

but i hope it is a snap for wii.me and my bro were hopin' for that for so long.

Wait but diamond and pearl did come out in Japan and thats where the new game is gonna come out fist.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-18-2007, 02:25 AM
Wait but diamond and pearl did come out in Japan and thats where the new game is gonna come out fist.

Well duh but it hasnt even been a whole year yet for them to even think about making the third game. Think of it, We dont have the game yet and Japan does, it hasnt been that long for the game to even been out for them to make the third one. Its too early so No its not going to be the third game and anyone can bet on that it wont be the third game.
Its either a Pinabll game, Puzzel game or a remake of G/S :pray:
It could be a Pokemon snap remake which would be cool to have at least all 493 Pokemon and might be for the Wii but I would rather have a GS remake.

Shiny Trainer
03-18-2007, 02:32 AM
Well duh but it hasnt even been a whole year yet for them to even think about making the third game. Think of it, We dont have the game yet and Japan does, it hasnt been that long for the game to even been out for them to make the third one. Its too early so No its not going to be the third game and anyone can bet on that it wont be the third game.
Its either a Pinabll game, Puzzel game or a remake of G/S :pray:
It could be a Pokemon snap remake which would be cool to have at least all 493 Pokemon and might be for the Wii but I would rather have a GS remake.

yea.but it probably wouldnt have all 493 pokemon if it is going to be schedualed to come out earlier than diamond and pearl.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-18-2007, 02:36 AM
yea.but it probably wouldnt have all 493 pokemon if it is going to be schedualed to come out earlier than diamond and pearl.

Wait what are you talking about?
If they make a DS remake they should have a whole bunch of new stuff and ways to do things. They should also do the graphics in 3D like D/P because I love those graphics. If not then they could do it like Fr/Lg. It could have all 386 pokemon and maybe have some D/P pokemon in there. Not all but just some. Like towards the end you'll find out about these new pokemon and have to catch like 5 or 10 of those new pokemon or something to show the Proffesor.

Caecity
03-18-2007, 02:39 AM
I thought the post meant that we will find out more info not the games coming out April 14th just the may issues of the Coro Coro magazine or however you spell it.

Light Manaphy
03-18-2007, 02:53 AM
1. a third DP that could possibly revolve around Giratina
2. a GS remake you've all been waiting for
3. a pinball game
4. a puzzle game
5. a colosseum game

personally, colosseum game is OUT. PBR is the colosseum of the 4th gen. it's too early for the third to go with DP, so OUT. Pinball game: about 49% chance. Puzzle game: 33.33% chance. GS remake: 33.33% chance. Most people want a GS remake, (which, btw, there ISN'T one already. It's just a game hack) but all of the Jhoto pokemon are available without going to Jhoto. It's still a likely though :ermm:.

maybe if Sheimi gets revealed, they'll come out with the puzzle or pinball game.

Kayla
03-18-2007, 03:14 AM
Hopefully a G/S remake, but I doubt it. That would be great.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-18-2007, 03:22 AM
You never know because Everyone has at least have been asking for a remake. I know I have.

Caecity
03-18-2007, 01:52 PM
It's Jhoto the only one who wasn't had a remake?:oops:

catch em all
03-18-2007, 02:06 PM
NO ruby and sapphire don't have a remake

Chris9898
03-18-2007, 02:09 PM
I'm hoping for something like Gold Sky and Silver Sea versions. But it will probably end up as a spin off. A ranger game on the Wii would be pretty interesting.

catch em all
03-18-2007, 02:10 PM
I hope it isn't n the Wii plz don't be on the wii. :sad: if it does :happy: if it doesn't

Fire Pkmn Master
03-18-2007, 05:23 PM
If its for the Wii I will cry because I dont have one and I want one.:susp: Hmm maybe it will be for both the Wii and DS but I still wouldnt like it because I dont have a Wii.

catch em all
03-18-2007, 05:24 PM
same reason for me so plz be on the ds. plz

Chris9898
03-18-2007, 05:28 PM
If its for the Wii I will cry because I dont have one and I want one.:susp: Hmm maybe it will be for both the Wii and DS but I still wouldnt like it because I dont have a Wii.

Then get a Wii? It's only $250... it's not that crazy at all. Get a part time job and Just save up for a month or so.

catch em all
03-18-2007, 05:29 PM
BUt what's the point of wasting 250 dollars for just 2 games ( the new game if it is on the Wii and pokemon battle revelution i think it's called).

Chris9898
03-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Well there are more than just 2 games for the Wii, obviously.

catch em all
03-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Games that are related to pokemon. this is a pokemon discussion site. :doh:

Chris9898
03-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Games that are related to pokemon. this is a pokemon discussion site. :doh:

Yeah but you don't buy a console JUST to play Pokemon games. I was just stating that there are other games BESIDES Pokemon games. Stop being such a stickler for protocol.

catch em all
03-18-2007, 05:37 PM
I know that there are ther games like raymon. But i mean I don't wanna waste 300+ dollars for something that i won't play for a long time.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-18-2007, 05:39 PM
I know its only 250 but my mom doesnt want to have to get it if where going to be buying games for the Wii and 360. She doesnt want to keep doing that but the only games I want for Wii is Pokemon Battle Revolution and Super Smash Bros Brawl. For now anyways.

Chris9898
03-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Wow. Since when do parents restrict how many games their kids have. They've become all... Paranoid.

catch em all
03-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Me too but I already got a 360 and i can't buy another console. :boohoo:

The Harris
03-18-2007, 05:43 PM
PS3 is a good value?

Chris9898
03-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Me too but I already got a 360 and i can't buy another console. :boohoo:

I don't see why you CAN'T. You CAN do WHATEVER you want as long as you have the money for it. Then again... maybe it's only in Canada that minors are allowed to own posessions.

The Harris
03-18-2007, 05:45 PM
what? hmmm i dont understand what u say

catch em all
03-18-2007, 05:51 PM
Chris i live in NY not canada.

Chris9898
03-18-2007, 06:07 PM

If you read my post it is clear that I'm not 100% sure about your laws.

spartan117
03-18-2007, 08:56 PM
I don't see why you CAN'T. You CAN do WHATEVER you want as long as you have the money for it. Then again... maybe it's only in Canada that minors are allowed to own posessions.

If you read my post it is clear that I'm not 100% sure about your laws.

What the heck are you talking about? You can buy anything you want if you have the money for it and if youre a kid then also if your parents let you.

Anyways back on topic........I still wonder what the new game'll be. D/P didnt come out yet and theyre already annoncing a new game. That was fast.

Flammenwerfer
03-19-2007, 02:19 AM
theres a chance it could be a sequel to MD, Ranger or companion to D/P. who says it will be released in north america first? japan usually gets the games before us. and theyve had the games way longer than we do/did.

oh and dont make fun of Canada! we dont live differently than you do.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-19-2007, 02:34 AM
There no way in hell that its a sequel to MD, Ranger or the third game to D/P.:susp: A MD sequel wouldnt come out for a while as well as a Ranger. The third game wouldnt come out until like 2009 maybe.
No one said it was going to be released in North America. Like a Pokemon game would ever come out here before Japan. -___-
No one was making fun of Canada either.

Flammenwerfer
03-19-2007, 02:40 AM
wow, sorry. i was just saying....

Fire Pkmn Master
03-19-2007, 03:10 AM
I know but Im just saying that its to early for those games to come out especially the ones with a sequel.

Jelly
03-19-2007, 09:52 AM
Hopefully a new mystery dungeoun game... wonder what all the teams we have at PKE2 would do.

If they come out with a new ranger game ill be mad.

I still cant beat part 1. :oops:

Fire Pkmn Master
03-19-2007, 10:14 AM
Hopefully a new mystery dungeoun game... wonder what all the teams we have at PKE2 would do.

If they come out with a new ranger game ill be mad.

I still cant beat part 1. :oops:

There cant be a MD sequel. I just came out a few months ago for us and I really think theres no point. At least not right now.

They wont come out with Ranger either. That game is SOOOO!!! easy. I beat the game in about a day.

Jelly
03-19-2007, 10:17 AM
I dont care if you just came out a few months ago, but as for MD

you said ranger was so easy, and MD was easiear.

If people have beaten it so fast surley they will come out with a new one. And who says its coming out right now?

It could be later this year which will make it were MD would be old. Besides theres alot of cool things i could think of to add to MD, why couldnt the pokemon creaters think it?

Fire Pkmn Master
03-19-2007, 10:24 AM
MD isnt easier than Ranger the both actually equal. Ranger is very simple it just takes strategy.

I never said it would come out right now. Ive been saying that it wont be the name to come out and they might make a sequel to both games but no time soon. It definately wont be this year. Its going to take a few years before they ever decide to make a sequel for either of those games. Its to soon. Its going to be a Pinball, Puzzle, Card game, GS remake or something else that we dont know of.

kadeon
03-19-2007, 07:41 PM
i got a idea. my game is called pokemon fusion. you can fuse brand new pokemon to get rare new creations. the professer is named professor nutty. the starting pokemon would be
windash a fire type dog with the speed of the wind
dyphene a grass type with 4 razor blades over its head
holaiar a watter type with the ability to turn its self invisable in watters
the starring pokemon will be fusaian a pokemon with the power to fuse pokemon with pokemon , pokemon with items, or items with items.
theres two rejions. ones poriasa and ones mainslip. each containing 10 cities and gyms
poriasa: starting city: new borthfire gym leader mat.
mats pokemon: roka lv 5 and venus lv 6. specalty rock type

next city:fort sky gym leader sahra.
sahras pokemon: dodaisy lv 10 lacras lv 13 specalty water type

thats what i have so far.:biggrin:

Fire Pkmn Master
03-19-2007, 07:47 PM
As you can see this thread doesnt ask you about your region ideas. Its asking about the new Pokemon game. Besides we dont want pokemon turning into digimon or yu-gi-oh.:neutral: There will never be a fusion type thing for pokemon. Never I will not allow it. XDD

Jelly
03-20-2007, 10:37 AM
I always though about fusing pokemon since that espisode on tv when venasuar and blastoise where fused....they should make on the new game that when you put two pokemon in the daycare their eggs are fused

yeah! magicarp + feebas! lol

icephantom02
03-20-2007, 11:44 AM
There cant be a MD sequel. I just came out a few months ago for us and I really think theres no point. At least not right now.

They wont come out with Ranger either. That game is SOOOO!!! easy. I beat the game in about a day.

Sorry, but according to Serebii.net, the new game that the CoroCoro magazine discussed could be Mystery Dungeon 2. They say that it could be because the company that did MD is currently making MD2, according to a Japanese magazine. But, there still might be a chance that it's not. *prays that it's not a new MD game* (I hated that game)

Shiny Trainer
03-20-2007, 12:34 PM
I always though about fusing pokemon since that espisode on tv when venasuar and blastoise where fused....they should make on the new game that when you put two pokemon in the daycare their eggs are fused

yeah! magicarp + feebas! lol

no offense but that does sound like digimon and yugioh plus it kinda sounds like crap.

but how do you make fused pokemon sprites? pm me if any one can tell me.

Nikki the Mew
03-20-2007, 05:46 PM
MD isnt easier than Ranger the both actually equal. Ranger is very simple it just takes strategy.

I never said it would come out right now. Ive been saying that it wont be the name to come out and they might make a sequel to both games but no time soon. It definately wont be this year. Its going to take a few years before they ever decide to make a sequel for either of those games. Its to soon. Its going to be a Pinball, Puzzle, Card game, GS remake or something else that we dont know of.

I wouldn't be so sure. America doesn't matter right now, since Japan is the one getting the game.

I'm sure that it'll be the MD2. Why? Because...

Mystery Dungeon first came out, IN JAPAN, November of 05. If they release it, IN JAPAN, this November, it'll be a 2-year pause. That's a decent amount for a spin off like MD. We probably won't get it for another year, if it is the one mentioned in Coro Coro.

Most likely, all the games from now on will only be DS/Wii, until a new system is released. The likelihood of a game being on Gamecube or GBA again is very little. They're obsolete(sp?) with these new systems. The DS and Wii are bigger and better, and they'll be the ones getting all the new games from now until they, too, meet their time. But that won't be for a long, long while. After all, GBA & GC went on strong for quite a few years.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-20-2007, 07:48 PM
I wouldn't be so sure. America doesn't matter right now, since Japan is the one getting the game.

I'm sure that it'll be the MD2. Why? Because...

Mystery Dungeon first came out, IN JAPAN, November of 05. If they release it, IN JAPAN, this November, it'll be a 2-year pause. That's a decent amount for a spin off like MD. We probably won't get it for another year, if it is the one mentioned in Coro Coro.

Most likely, all the games from now on will only be DS/Wii, until a new system is released. The likelihood of a game being on Gamecube or GBA again is very little. They're obsolete(sp?) with these new systems. The DS and Wii are bigger and better, and they'll be the ones getting all the new games from now until they, too, meet their time. But that won't be for a long, long while. After all, GBA & GC went on strong for quite a few years.

Well they havent confirmed anything yet. I hope its not the game there talking about. If it is Im going to cry because MD was ok. It wasnt great it was ok. It got really boring after a while so I hope its not the game.

Lonsie
03-20-2007, 08:09 PM
Well, it looks like the new game is a MD sequel, and I'm actually glad about it! ^^

I happened to love the game, and a new MD will be loads of fun. *Begins pondering possible starters*

Kayla
03-20-2007, 08:14 PM
An MD remake wouldn't be that bad, I would get it for all the new Pokemon. But I was hoping for something different.

Shadow From The Deep
03-20-2007, 08:22 PM
I can't wait for the new MD it sounds cool.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-20-2007, 08:24 PM
Its not the new game if you read it clearly. They havent confirmed anything yet. Im not saying its not but it might not be so we have to wait until the 14.

I can't wait for the new MD it sounds cool.

It sounds cool. -___- All we know is that there having all 493 pokemon. I would play they game and hopefully will have a longer story lines and something else instead of doing most of the same missions and not getting much from it really. I really hope that it isnt the game.

lugia_ho-oh
03-20-2007, 08:24 PM
It could be the G/S remake we've all been hoping for. But it's possible it could be a MD 2, or third D/P game.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-20-2007, 08:28 PM
It could be the G/S remake we've all been hoping for. But it's possible it could be a MD 2, or third D/P game.

I really do hope its the remake and not MD2. I would like GS remake to be the game that they are talking about and then they could just do MD2 as well.

rufus6june
03-20-2007, 08:34 PM
I really do hope its the remake and not MD2. I would like GS remake to be the game that they are talking about and then they could just do MD2 as well.

Same here, A GS remake would be better.

spartan117
03-20-2007, 11:23 PM
Same here, A GS remake would be better.
A G/S/C reamke that will go along with D/P would be even better.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-20-2007, 11:28 PM
A G/S/C reamke that will go along with D/P would be even better.

I know. :pray: It doesnt have to come out anytime soon but at least know that they will remake it.

spartan117
03-20-2007, 11:35 PM
I know. :pray: It doesnt have to come out anytime soon but at least know that they will remake it.
I know I cant wait....this would be a really cool game and it would be ok even if it was for GBA it would still be cool.

catch em all
03-20-2007, 11:39 PM
I saw on http://serbii.net it siad that it was gonna be a MD2 but I hope they change it to G/S/C :pray:

Fire Pkmn Master
03-20-2007, 11:41 PM
I know I cant wait....this would be a really cool game and it would be ok even if it was for GBA it would still be cool.

Yea I know. I would just be happy to have better graphics and a lot of new things. OH!!!! O___O Maybe we can have super contests, pokeball stickers and such. XDD
The bug contest could be a lot better and we could have the day and night time like D/P.
I would love to have the same graphics as D/P to beacuse it looks so great. I just love it. But some people might not like it but it would be so cool. XDDD

I saw on http://serbii.net it siad that it was gonna be a MD2 but I hope they change it to G/S/C :pray:

No lets hope that, that isnt the game that there talking about from the Coro Coro magazine coming on April 14.

spartan117
03-21-2007, 12:14 AM
Yea I know. I would just be happy to have better graphics and a lot of new things. OH!!!! O___O Maybe we can have super contests, pokeball stickers and such. XDD
The bug contest could be a lot better and we could have the day and night time like D/P.
I would love to have the same graphics as D/P to beacuse it looks so great. I just love it. But some people might not like it but it would be so cool. XDDD

No lets hope that, that isnt the game that there talking about from the Coro Coro magazine coming on April 14.
MD2 sounds really cool but I would like a reamke too.

DaRKrai_10
03-21-2007, 12:15 AM
i think the new game is pokemon fishing ralley!
but heyy wat do i kno!!

spartan117
03-21-2007, 12:17 AM
i think the new game is pokemon fishing ralley!
but heyy wat do i kno!!
Ya what do you know......anyways I dont think its the pokemon fishing.

DaRKrai_10
03-21-2007, 12:17 AM
No wayy all of the dp pokemon are gonna be in the mystery dungeon 2!!
although i don kno if thats really the new game
still i think it is

spartan117
03-21-2007, 12:19 AM
No wayy all of the dp pokemon are gonna be in the mystery dungeon 2!!
although i don kno if thats really the new game
still i think it is
That is REALLY cool but its kinda too soon for that but then again they just started making the game.

DaRKrai_10
03-21-2007, 12:19 AM
ya i don think its fishing ralley either
but then wen is that game comin out/??

DaRKrai_10
03-21-2007, 12:21 AM
fishing ralley was on pe2k for a while but they still havent released that game!!

spartan117
03-21-2007, 12:22 AM
ya i don think its fishing ralley either
but then wen is that game comin out/??

fishing ralley was on pe2k for a while but they still havent released that game!!
Like next year in the US and like close to in december in Japan.
And thats true when is the fishing ralley coming out event houigh Im not that excited about it.

DaRKrai_10
03-21-2007, 12:24 AM
the game might be coool but ur right it might be too hard becus of all da legendaries!!!

spartan117
03-21-2007, 12:25 AM
the game might be coool but ur right it might be too hard becus of all da legendaries!!!
Ya like 20 legendaries.....that O.D.(overdoze)

Lonsie
03-21-2007, 12:28 AM
Heh, Fishing ralley will never come out in the US, it was a Japan only thing...

Fire Pkmn Master
03-21-2007, 12:32 AM
Whats fishing rally for. The DS or something....I dont remember hearing about it.

Shiny Trainer
03-21-2007, 12:59 AM
Whats fishing rally for. The DS or something....I dont remember hearing about it.

yea its a speacial download from poke park.on the home page under ds u should see it:happy:

Flammenwerfer
03-21-2007, 01:06 AM
ok, unless theres already a post like this, but its confirmed that there IS a mystery dungeon 2!!!

Fire Pkmn Master
03-21-2007, 01:12 AM
ok, unless theres already a post like this, but its confirmed that there IS a mystery dungeon 2!!!

No its not confirmed. They dont know if thats the game that we will see on april 14th. -____-

Shiny Trainer
03-21-2007, 01:20 AM
No its not confirmed. They dont know if thats the game that we will see on april 14th. -____-

i cant wait for that either.:happy:

Flammenwerfer
03-21-2007, 01:25 AM
umm, actually: http://serebii.net/index2.shtml
check the first update.:oops:

Fire Pkmn Master
03-21-2007, 01:27 AM
umm, actually: http://serebii.net/index2.shtml
check the first update.:oops:

Ive checked it like 5 times already. They said its confirmed that the game is in the making but im saying that its not confirmed if its the new game that will show in the Coro Coro Magazine next month.

BrassIttoTower
03-21-2007, 01:27 AM

Uh, yes it is. It may or may not be the one we see in April, but it IS happening.

--

And Absol, It's Opal. O-P-A-L. How in the world does Topaz make sense?

Giranta=Girasol=Opal

Poke Master
03-21-2007, 01:30 AM
G/S Remak....
MD Remake,...
dreaming...

Fire Pkmn Master
03-21-2007, 01:35 AM
Uh, yes it is. It may or may not be the one we see in April, but it IS happening.

--

And Absol, It's Opal. O-P-A-L. How in the world does Topaz make sense?

Giranta=Girasol=Opal
OMG!!!!!!!!!
I SAID ITS CONFIRMED IN THE MAKING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IF ITS THE GAME IN THE MAGAZINE NEXT MONTH. Damn man how many times do I have to say it. :evil:
Its not going to be Opal. There are alot of rumors. It could be opal, Topaz or whatever. :susp:
G/S Remak....
MD Remake,...
dreaming...

Its not an MD remake.:rolleyes: Its a sequel to the first one. Duh...:sleepy:

spartan117
03-21-2007, 08:27 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!
I SAID ITS CONFIRMED IN THE MAKING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IF ITS THE GAME IN THE MAGAZINE NEXT MONTH. Damn man how many times do I have to say it. :evil:
Its not going to be Opal. There are alot of rumors. It could be opal, Topaz or whatever. :susp:

Its not an MD remake.:rolleyes: Its a sequel to the first one. Duh...:sleepy:
Duh dat duh....lol well MD2 is definatley in process/making but the April 14 game might be a completely different game or its MD2. Does everyone get it now?

Fire Pkmn Master
03-21-2007, 08:40 PM
Nobody under stood what I said.:susp:

Saremu
03-21-2007, 08:42 PM
MD stands for Mysterious Dungeon. I got it.

I thought it was going to be a sequel though, not a remake.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-21-2007, 08:45 PM
Its not a remake. Its a sequel to the first one. Thats why they said MD2!!

Professor Geoffrey
03-21-2007, 09:07 PM
Giratina could be the legendary for a third fourht generation game, and I'm thinking of Topaz... The one I said a while back...

Fire Pkmn Master
03-21-2007, 09:22 PM
It has to be. Its like Dialga and Palkia.

DaRKrai_10
03-21-2007, 09:25 PM
giratina is part of the legendary three of diamond and pearl
but i think they shuold have put it in the 10th movie too!!

Fire Pkmn Master
03-21-2007, 09:27 PM
No cause 4 legendaries in one movie is ok But 4 as big as them will be crazy.

spartan117
03-26-2007, 07:11 PM
No cause 4 legendaries in one movie is ok But 4 as big as them will be crazy.
Most pokemon movies have from 2 to 5 legendaries.

Espeon EX
03-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Most pokemon movies have from 2 to 5 legendaries.

Well not all have 5, some have 3, most of them.

rufus6june
03-27-2007, 12:43 AM
Opal means one of the d and p legendaries. Hidoran would probaly be Topaz.

Opal or Topaz is my guesses for the D and P remake. Im hopeing Topaz.

spartan117
03-27-2007, 04:19 AM
Opal means one of the d and p legendaries. Hidoran would probaly be Topaz.

Opal or Topaz is my guesses for the D and P remake. Im hopeing Topaz.
This should go in the D/P section. Everyones there. And now its officially 26 more days till D/P for me.