PDA

View Full Version : My Website help

Navneet
03-17-2007, 06:25 AM
Ok can anyone here tell me how do you edit your website. I have a freewebs page. But i can make section like Pokedex,D/P. Ruby Sapphire etc. I just can't type in them. Please help me. I really need to get working on the site. Or do you guys have a HTML code that can let me edit my pages.

The Broken Hearts Parade
03-17-2007, 09:15 AM
Ok can anyone here tell me how do you edit your website. I have a freewebs page. But i can make section like Pokedex,D/P. Ruby Sapphire etc. I just can't type in them. Please help me. I really need to get working on the site. Or do you guys have a HTML code that can let me edit my pages.

Freewebs = ULTIMATE FAILURE!!!

Azumao
03-18-2007, 06:06 AM
Freewebs = ULTIMATE FAILURE!!!

Jeez, that was useless. >.>

Do you have a Freewebs layout, or are you in HTML mode?

Navneet
03-19-2007, 04:00 AM
@DestroyedxHeart: O.o How very helpful :ermm:

@ Azumao:Yes it is in HTML mode.

Shadow Eevee
03-19-2007, 03:40 PM
@DestroyedxHeart: O.o How very helpful :ermm:

@ Azumao:Yes it is in HTML mode.
I'm guessing you don't have any expierence, so I suggest
A) Get some help.
B) Delete it and start a Simple Site Builder mode website, and learn form that.
But Azumao is probably the best person for advice on HTML.

PokéJungle
03-19-2007, 03:56 PM
Jeez, that was useless. >.>

Do you have a Freewebs layout, or are you in HTML mode?
If you've been a webmaster for awhile, you'd know that DestroyedxHeart gave some valuable information there.

And for the record, as far as PE2K goes, I'm the best with XHTML, HTML was so 2000.

Blue-
03-20-2007, 03:25 AM
If you've been a webmaster for awhile, you'd know that DestroyedxHeart gave some valuable information there.

And for the record, as far as PE2K goes, I'm the best with XHTML, HTML was so 2000.
What... is that? o.o Never heard of it.

PokéJungle
03-20-2007, 03:53 AM
XHTML is the next version of HTML, and adds better support for XML, hence the X. It's better formed and has more cross-browser compatibility.

Jelly
03-20-2007, 09:55 AM
I read your post and honestly, useing HTML for free webs is a waste. Just use HTML for a real site and use a simple website.

I use this sometimes

www.tripod.com

Just sign up and you can make your own pages and everything, even a free search engine to make it appear in google.

Sometimes I also make a fourm to go along with it at

invisionfree.com

I hope I helped!

PokéJungle
03-20-2007, 11:28 AM
Tripod gives out adware on their ads and has too many popups. Stay away.