PDA

View Full Version : Wi-Fi Legends

Kenneth
03-17-2007, 10:42 AM
I for one am glad they made it so legendaries can't be taken into Wi-Fi. Otherwise people could just have a team of powerful legends to tear normal teams apart. What are your thoughts on this?

Xalapeno
03-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Agreed. I think its a good way to get to know new tactics. Especially since we are going to battle all over the globe. It'll be like the battle tower. You'll have to have a limited number of pokemon and have to use them in a way so that you can get passed different styles of battle. Except that over wi-fi we won't have to go 7 rounds.:oops:

Though people always find ways to cheat so I don't know.:confused:

catch em all
03-17-2007, 01:39 PM
It is a good thing so new players don't get owned by the xperinced playeres.:smile:

gun6
03-17-2007, 04:02 PM
Ha ha. Go Salamence/Tyranitar/Garchomp/Metagross/Skarmory/Blissey. :|

Caecity
03-17-2007, 04:50 PM
If they did there would be a overdose of Legends. To many the first person you battle probably have ALL legends. So it's really a good thing.:surp:

Legendary Wolf
03-17-2007, 04:51 PM
If they did there would be a overdose of Legends. To many the first person you battle probably have ALL legends. So it's really a good thing.:surp:

Im gonna use Clefable in Wi-Fi seems the best

and I agree on the count of legends being banned thats good :O

Caecity
03-17-2007, 05:06 PM
Im gonna use Clefable in Wi-Fi seems the best

and I agree on the count of legends being banned thats good :O

hey now banned is a good thing for right now, most time banned is a bad thing. :tongue: No Legends yea.

Chris9898
03-18-2007, 02:57 PM
Haha... I REALLY wanted to tear my friend appart with my Deoxys and Lugia... oh well. I still have Swampert...gg

dud3
03-19-2007, 12:19 AM
I for one am glad they made it so legendaries can't be taken into Wi-Fi. Otherwise people could just have a team of powerful legends to tear normal teams apart. What are your thoughts on this?

Wait where did you here that?

Caecity
03-19-2007, 12:21 AM
Wait where did you here that?

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/tower.shtml why don't you go there.