PDA

View Full Version : What do I do after M.T. Freeze?

Zapdogre
03-17-2007, 10:09 AM
I have made gengar flee and pelipper has stopped sending me mail :sad:

ritzdijuto
03-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Maybe your mailbox is full...

Check the Bulletin Board until something... out of the ordinary happens. Just keep doing rescues until something comes up and you'll be moving the plot forward and downward and maybe later on upward. I haven't played past Mt. Freeze in a while so this may be a bit off.

Zapdogre
03-17-2007, 10:24 AM
thanks

btw: have I much longer to go to get to sky tower?

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-17-2007, 02:56 PM
thanks

btw: have I much longer to go to get to sky tower?

You need to beat Groudon to get it in story and post story you need fly from Wayvern Hill which you get from either having Sky Blue Plains or Dragon Cave friend areas

Shadow From The Deep
03-17-2007, 04:00 PM
Oh I suggest instead of making all different question threads just make one for yourself, or post them in discussion thread.

spartan117
03-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Oh I suggest instead of making all different question threads just make one for yourself, or post them in discussion thread.
Ya thats what I did but I dont have anymore questions so it died.

pikachu8
03-19-2007, 01:49 AM
Check the Bulletin Board until something... out of the ordinary happens. Just keep doing rescues until something comes up and you'll be moving the plot forward and downward and maybe later on upward.
once you do that, u will go to, and try to complete uproar forest, then repeat that process. if you go to and finish magma cavern, i think :ermm: u go to sky tower!:biggrin: