PDA

View Full Version : AVP:Alien Vs Predator

Animefan1291
08-14-2004, 07:40 PM
I just watched AVP yesterday and it was great :biggrin: ! Has anybody else watched it?

Lightning
08-14-2004, 08:13 PM
I saw it yesterday, too. I wanted the aliens to win, but they didn't. (Too bad) Oh well, it was pretty sick how the aliens came out of the egg things.

VenusaurTrainer
08-14-2004, 08:18 PM
Before you post that Predator won you should of put spoiler.

SPOILER:

I'm glad that Predator won I knew they were going to. They are much stronger.

Matthew
08-14-2004, 08:27 PM
SPOLIER
Highlight text below to veiw.

Ummm... Predator really didn't win... neither side really did... Predator got there arses kiked by the aliens until the end when that one Predator pwned the Aliens... but that alien hatched out of him at the end... so there really was no victor... at least that is what someone told me.... I am seeing it tonight as I worked yesterday.

VenusaurTrainer
08-15-2004, 07:50 PM
SPIOILER:

Actullay Predator won because there were more then 3 Predators when the Alien hacthed out of the dead Predator.

The Elite Ygseto
08-19-2004, 01:44 AM
Man i can't wait to see the movie! i'm such a Alien and Preator buff! Can ya'll tell me if you get to see the Predalien grow?

Matthew
08-19-2004, 07:48 PM
I saw it twice! I loved it... lol. what do you mean, predalien? The thing that burt out of the Hero Predator's chest at the end?

Chiki
08-20-2004, 10:29 PM
I saw this movie with my friends...it was really good...

SPOILER

I agree that there was no victor in this movie...although I wanted the Aliens to win :neutral:

Tamer Marco
08-20-2004, 10:45 PM
Lol. Sucky Climax ending. :rolleyes: I'm not gonna see it now. Maybe, just maybe...

DarkMasterX
08-21-2004, 07:19 AM
Spoiler for both AVP and FVJ :susp:

AVP had the same cheap ending as Freddy vs. Jason. Neither really won or lost, Alien ended up surviving by being having a larvae Alien thing planted in the Predator and Freddy somehow was still alive even without his body. So in both movies, neither really won and were both cheap, annoying endings. :evil:

Matthew
08-21-2004, 08:26 AM
Yes... but they had no choice... do you know how many people would despise the movie if they had one side the victor... plus this opens those ending open up for sequels I guess... which might or might not come. Hollywood is always finding more ways to make money :susp:

Tamer Marco
08-21-2004, 01:37 PM
Yes... but they had no choice... do you know how many people would despise the movie if they had one side the victor... plus this opens those ending open up for sequels I guess... which might or might not come. Hollywood is always finding more ways to make money :susp: I wouldn't despise the movie, i'd just be disapointed if the Aliens lost. And your right, Hollywood is coming up with more ways. But they all sucked.

But to get back on topic, can anyone give me a summary of the movie.

Matthew
08-21-2004, 04:11 PM
ALIEN vs. PREDATOR
(Synopsis)

SPOLIER
Do not read this summary unless you want to know what the movie is about... just a precaution.

A group of feild experts are sent on a mission under a few thousand feet of Antarctic ice after a billionaire's sateilte traces a strange signiture of heat. The heat is the outline of an ancient pyramid, possibly the first pyramid of the culturized world. During their subterrainean expedition, on of the experts discovers that the building requires energy to exist as every few minutes, the interior structure shifts... of course after one of them steps on aa hidden switch :goofy:. This activates the Queen alien, producing many Alien eggs. It seems like our heros have stumbled on a life changing discovery! :Eek. As the movie progresses, it seems like they discover more and more, like the Predators culturized the uncivilized race of mankind. They used them in their traineing of Hunting Predators, sacraficing many of the humans at a time to produce more Aliens to hunt within the Pyramids. If it got out of hand, The Predators would set off a nuclear explosion whiping out every living creature within a very wide area... creating another Ice Age. The Aliens start getting out of hand when Lex, our amin protaganist, and Hero (I call the Him that, as they don't have names XD.), the kick ass Pretador :silly: start to kick ass!They seem to start winning until the Aliens start getting out of hand, and uh-oh! The Queen escapes from her chamber. It seems like out heros are in trouble. Will they be able to defeat the menacing creatures... Who will win this epic struggle? Who knows... Who'll have to actually watch the movie to find out...

Pichu
08-31-2004, 10:01 PM
I saw AVP with some friends. It was great I love Alien and Predator :happy:

SPOILER!!!:

There was no victor in this movie in the end they both killed eachother and then the half alien half predator popped out of the predator in the end so there was no victor...

The Elite Ygseto
08-31-2004, 10:18 PM
I saw it twice! I loved it... lol. what do you mean, predalien? The thing that burt out of the Hero Predator's chest at the end?
A predalien is an alien that came out from an alien, it has some features of a predator and an alien. There is also a Dog alien called a runner.

Chiki
09-01-2004, 03:22 AM
Spoiler!:Highlight text below

IMO, Predator won because there was a whole ship of them leaving at the end.

Matthew
09-01-2004, 06:25 AM
Heh... I gotta see the Alien movies... those seem really good.... I think I'll buy the quadology one of these days...

The Elite Ygseto
09-17-2004, 03:16 PM
You've never seen them! Holy cow! You need to see them now!

Mechaflame
09-17-2004, 11:04 PM
I loved Alien Versus Predator. Spoilers below (highlight).

I love this idea for spoilers. White text! Who would have thunk it! Anyway, Predator won by a long shot. Predator hunted Aliens just for the hell of it. It's pretty funny, but they used humans as the carriers of the baby aliens, which ticks me off. And the humans worshipped these guys. But I like the end, where the Predator and the girl become friends. The Predator dies, but it's all cool... becuase there's a whole hell of them on the ship that flies away out of Earth's atmosphere at the end of the movie. AVP kicked ass! I saw the movie when it came out!