PDA

View Full Version : Another Sprite comic? The Chao Trilogies

Pikachu_Oi
03-17-2007, 06:24 PM
Er, Pokemon Kirby Wackmax was cool when I had that going... So i have a new comic!

Episode 1 (http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5110/thechaotrilogies1bf2.png)

I got the chao sprites here: http://rcz.saphiria.net/html/sprites/chao.php

If you wanna be a guest star, ask! You can be just about anything!

Any Comments?

P.S. Mimi the cat is my name on a different forum!

Pikachu_Oi
03-17-2007, 06:39 PM
If I get at least 1 guest star and 1 comment i'll start on #2. (I made #1 yesterday)

Pikachu_Oi
03-17-2007, 07:03 PM
Please comment! And Please tell me if you like it! And if you like it, Please be a guest star!!!!!!!

Absol Of Light
03-17-2007, 07:13 PM
It was pretty funny. Though it could be a tad bit longer. Comics tend to catch my attention more if they're longer and full of more random stuff.

Pikachu_Oi
03-17-2007, 07:17 PM
It was pretty funny. Though it could be a tad bit longer. Comics tend to catch my attention more if they're longer and full of more random stuff.

I couldn't think of much. as soon as i get a guest star, i'll make the new one longer. And stuff.

A SPLEEFULMUFFIN!!!!

*Ahem*

Pikablu Pie
03-17-2007, 07:17 PM
The chao-news-guy looks weirdish, and it's kinda bland. Nothing really catches my attention. =/ Oh, and give people about two-to-four hours before you start barking at people. It's very rude.

Pikachu_Oi
03-17-2007, 07:20 PM
The chao-news-guy looks weirdish, and it's kinda bland. Nothing really catches my attention. =/ Oh, and give people about two-to-four hours before you start barking at people. It's very rude.

Whaddaya mean? I said please... If you don't like it, i'll show it to a more appriceative audience.
*coughthepeopleattamatalkcough*

Psycho__Ryan
03-17-2007, 08:21 PM
He falls asleep. Then the Rocket makes noise. I don't get it, or the whole thing in genral.

Pikachu_Oi
03-17-2007, 08:26 PM
He falls asleep. Then the Rocket makes noise. I don't get it, or the whole thing in genral.

The rocket whacks his head.

Gastlygoo
03-24-2007, 08:35 PM
The rocket whacks his head.
are you done the one with me???

frondew
03-28-2007, 01:03 AM
no offence but i didnt like it, dont take this to hard plz but it wusnt very funny, it wusnt very long, not very many ppl got it, and it is kinda rude to post like 15 mins after u made it, GIVE PPL TIME TO REPLY...god

and y did u (kinda) snap at pikachu blu that wuz just constructive critisim

Dreemira
03-28-2007, 06:24 AM
Its a blue Blaze the Cat with the top of her hair chopped off!! ....I don't like recoloured Sonic fan characters.

It wasn't exactly a great comic, nothing exactly funny about it.

....chaos can evolve?

Also, there's alot of blank space. You should get rid of that.:ermm: