View Full Version : [>>>]-Icey's Scratch Showcase[Requests Closed]-[<<<]

Calypso
03-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Requsts Are Currently Closed
Request Slots!
1] Pokelord01
2] Thunderos

Ok, this is what happens when boredom kicks in :l

Yer, well I have been making sprites of some of my pets recently and decided to make a gallery to show them off ;P

Just remember to obey all they mehish rules that I can't be arsed to type up. Lawl xDD

Ok, here they are:
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Oce5.png
This one is of my pet Molly, for her first birthday. The first one is her normal and the next one is her with her special t-shirt on, before she ripped it apart ;PP
Btw, she is a Springer Spaniel, just for comparison purposes

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Oce4.png
This one is my toy poodle, Daisy. Just randomly felt like spriting her after doing Molly. Meh, too much fluff O.o

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Oce3.png
This is one that Paxpalkia asked for. It's his rat Mini. And yes that is cheese ;PP

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Boltcrest2.png
Okai, this was meant to be an evo of manectric, but turned out horrible, somehow :l
I shall name it Botcrest...or Boltric...or Voltric...or Voltcrest, etc! Lawl.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Tekei-3.png
Yer, well, this one is fairly old, though, I still like how it turned out. Looks like a pinata O.o Lawl
I've already named it Heiki before ;P

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Oce2.png
Okai, this one was for my bezzie mate, Tombi ;P. It's a sprite of one of her RP characters, Kyosan. Yes, his legs are meant to be extra long and thin :l

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Oce1.png
Yer, pre-evo of Vulpix that someone requested in Pikablue's sprite shop, where I work.
Also, If you are wondering why it's tail is white, it's because in the pokedex's entries it usually says that Vulpix is born with one white tail, that then splits into 6, beautiful red tails :l. So, I figured, when it evolves, it's white tail spilts, so thus, I claim the pre-evo is Vulpix's baby stage xDD. I have decided on the named Untix, Thanks to Paxpalkia ;PP. It is pronounced {OONT-ICKS} and is based on Uno {meaning one in spanish} for it only having one regonisible white tail and ix, for Vulpix

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Max.png
This one is of my dog, Max. He's 7 months old and a German Shepherd ^^

Will add more later ^^

C+CC?

Remember I don't take requests, only if I feel like it xDD

PaxPalkia
03-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Ok, this is what happens when boredom kicks in :l

Yer, well I have been making sprites of some of my pets recently and decided to make a gallery to show them off ;P

Just remember to obey all they mehish rules that I can't be arsed to type up. Lawl xDD

Ok, here they are:
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/LawlMollyedit-1.png
This one is of my pet Molly, for her first birthday. The first one is her normal and the next one is her with her special t-shirt on, before she ripped it apart ;PP
Btw, she is a Springer Spaniel, just for comparison purposes

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Daisy.png
This one is my toy poodle, Daisy. Just randomly felt like spriting her after doing Molly. Meh, too much fluff O.o

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Ratt.png
This is one that Paxpalkia asked for. It's his rat Mimi. And yes that is cheese ;PP

Will add more later^^

C+CC?

Remember I don't take requests, only if I feel like it xDD
Um, my rat's name is Mini* Lol. . . Poor Old Mini, she was blind in both eyes and had a tumor or two in her late life, I miss her. I can't wait to see the to see the other ones.

Calypso
03-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Um, my rat's name is Mini* Lol. . . Poor Old Mini, she was blind in both eyes and had a tumor or two in her late life, I miss her. I can't wait to see the to see the other ones.

Lawl, oops xDD. I'm working on you're other ones now, though they probally won't be ready till tomorrow though, sorry :l

Absol Of Light
03-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Those look really cute Calypso. ^^ I especially like Daisy.

Calypso
03-18-2007, 09:26 PM
Those look really cute Calypso. ^^ I especially like Daisy.

Thanks, I'm glad you like them ^^ Daisy, was the hardest to do, with the fluff and all ;P

Megiddo Flame
03-18-2007, 10:05 PM
I am doing this for my dead leopard gecko Rocky. I don't have any pics of him, but he was only a year old ,when he got really sick and died Thanksgiving '05, which was basically a teenager. Look up a leopard gecko on Google or something so you kinda know what you're spriting. He had a tan stripe going down his back, and next to the stripe were lines of spots, one on each side that met at the tail, which was white white with brownish bands. Oh, nad his eyes were pale grey with black pupils.

May you rest in peace, little guy. *sniff* I'm still sad that he died. I guess I shouldn't have handled the spaz as much as a did, but I didn't know. I remember when I first laid eyes on him, he was looking up at me from on top of the grotto, and I didn't notice him until I looked closer. His would-be mat,e Mac, was sleeping, and they got along, until six months later when Mac had problems shedding her skin and got sick. She died two days later at the vet's office. Then three months after that, we got baby Pebbles, because we thought he was lonely. Pebbles and Rocky basically ignored each other for three weeks, and in the middle of the night, Rocky picked on Pebbles, got into a fight, and ate her. (Yes, he was territorial because he didn't know what happened to Mac and was so used to being alone). My older sister never forgave him for that. When I woke up the next morning, that was when I found out, and Rocky was very fat.

I love you Rocky-poopoo! I hope to see you in Heaven, ift here is such as thing! c. August or maybe September 2004- November 20-something, 2005

Calypso
03-18-2007, 10:15 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that, but If your asking me to sprite him, I'm not taking requests, sorry :l

Calypso
03-19-2007, 09:54 PM
Sorry for double post but I've added some more sprties, and changed the title a little. Lawl, I got bored of scratching only animals ;P

Youssarian
03-19-2007, 10:25 PM
That Heiki is so cool! It reminds me of a zebra! Which is my favorite animal.

Calypso
03-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Lawl, glad you like it. Donkey's are my favourite animal, which are sorta like zebra's..Y'know xDD

Ok, I don't know what is wrong with me today, I just keep typing random crap :l

Chewy
03-20-2007, 12:16 AM
I remember when you first posted Heiki in the GSS. That one is my favorite. ^^
I can't wait to see when you sprite the rest of your pets. Do you plan to?
When did you begin spriting?

Calypso
03-20-2007, 08:03 AM
Yeah, I love Heiki, it's always been my favourite too :PP

And to answer your'e questions:
1] Yes I am planning to sprite the rest of my pets, but they may take a while, so I might take requests in between ;P
2] And I have been spriting about 5 months, so I started in October 2006 ^^

Tombi
03-20-2007, 08:04 PM
OMG. YOU MUST DO REQUESTS. SERIOUSLY.

Do you draw? If you can sprite like that, then you must ba pwnful drawer.

SCANNOWANDSHOWMEEEEEE.NOW.

Wave your arm if you think Icey is the most ownage scratcher in teh universe! *waves arm frantically*

Wario
03-20-2007, 08:07 PM
please. open. requests!

Lol, you really should. If you can handle the stress.

Calypso
03-20-2007, 08:41 PM
OMG. YOU MUST DO REQUESTS. SERIOUSLY.

Do you draw? If you can sprite like that, then you must ba pwnful drawer.

SCANNOWANDSHOWMEEEEEE.NOW.

Wave your arm if you think Icey is the most ownage scratcher in teh universe! *waves arm frantically*

Lawl xDD. Thank you, I think >.<

And yes I can draw, so can a two year old ;PP

Really but, I'm not too bad at drawing, but my bloomin' scanner is kaput :l [Heheh, I love that word. Kaput, Lawl. xDD]
please. open. requests!

Lol, you really should. If you can handle the stress.

Okai, Lawl, I will open requests, but only two slots, because I don't want to be overloaded 0.0<''

umbreonandespeon
03-20-2007, 08:42 PM
sweet,please may you scratch a pre-evo for the pokemon in my sig???icey

(lionman)

PaxPalkia
03-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Lawl xDD. Thank you, I think >.<

And yes I can draw, so can a two year old ;PP

Really but, I'm not too bad at drawing, but my bloomin' scanner is kaput :l [Heheh, I love that word. Kaput, Lawl. xDD]

Okai, Lawl, I will open requests, but only two slots, because I don't want to be overloaded 0.0<''You still never finished my pets =(

Tombi
03-20-2007, 08:45 PM
OOOH OOH MEEE!!

Please do a white siberian tiger cos they so own. Takeh =)

Calypso
03-20-2007, 08:49 PM
OOOH OOH MEEE!!

Please do a white siberian tiger cos they so own. Takeh =)

Lawl Okai, Accepted ;]], but you can request pokemon sprites too, like Kyosan, just incase you didn't know ;PP

But in the meantime, I shall do the siberian tiger :PP. I have to agree with you on this one, they do own >.<

umbreonandespeon
03-20-2007, 08:50 PM
Lawl Okai, Accepted ;]], but you can request pokemon sprites too, like Kyosan, just incase you didn't know ;PP

But in the meantime, I shall do the siberian tiger :PP. I have to agree with you on this one, they do own >.<

are you going to do mine calypso,i got first request:tongue:

Tombi
03-20-2007, 08:52 PM
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Do mine first xD

J/K. I'll wait my turn ;P

WAIT. CHANGE MY REQUEST.

To Kyosan =PPP Remember the long legs, now!

Calypso
03-20-2007, 08:53 PM
are you going to do mine calypso,i got first request:tongue:

Yer, I will ;]] Your' request sounds interesting, so...

Accepted!

@Paxpalkia: I will get to them eventually, but it's a little much, 4 rats and a dog to scratch :l

umbreonandespeon
03-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Yer, I will ;]] Your' request sounds interesting, so...

Accepted!

@Paxpalkia: I will get to them eventually, but it's a little much, 4 rats and a dog to scratch :l

thank you calypso,please remember that it is a fire type:wink:

Calypso
03-20-2007, 08:56 PM
@UmbreonandEspeon: Kai, i will ;P

@Tombi: I thought you might change ;P. I always wanted to sprite kyosan *cracks knuckles* Muahaha!

Callum
03-20-2007, 08:59 PM
Great stuff Calypso. You've greatly improved. I love the poodle. Keep it up, man. :cool:

Calypso
03-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Great stuff Calypso. You've greatly improved. I love the poodle. Keep it up, man. :cool:

Thanks, Cal, it means a lot coming from a great spriter like you ^^

I'm gonna' start on the requests jus' now people, but they may not be finished untill tommorow, sorry :l

Iridium
03-21-2007, 12:45 PM
You are awesome, Calypso. I'll be sure to request something from you when you are open.

umbreonandespeon
03-21-2007, 04:48 PM
how is the progress calypso????

(i'm not rushing you,just curious) and i'm sorry if i'm annoying you.

Tombi
03-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Uh, you really shouldn't do posts like that, it can get really frustrating... trust me, once, in my old shop, I had about 50 requests, no kidding, and someone requested, and about 2 minutes later they put this:

Tombi have u done my request plzz?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Yeah, it's annoying O_O You'll get told when it's done, so don't fret ;P

Calypso
03-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Thank you Pokelord, that means a lot ^^

@UmbreonandEspeon: Yes, please do not do that, it is really frustrating as Tombi said :P. I will finish it when I finish it

@Tombi: Here is you're request ^^
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Kyosan.png
Lawl, I may have copied the pose from the picture in you're art showcase ;PP

Umbreonandespeon, I am doing you're request now

Tombi
03-21-2007, 06:29 PM
OMG! LOL! IT OWNS! xDD

Pose thief.

;P

Thanks so much! I'm so making a Trainer Card with Howl and Kyosan now! Whee!

@Tombi: Here is you're request ^^

Umbreonandespeon, I am doing you're request now

I think you mean your. xDDDDD

Calypso
03-21-2007, 06:51 PM
Lol, Pose theif xDD

I'm glad you like it though. Remember to give credit, or I shall get my herd of cows to eat your brain ;PP

Bleh, Grammar. Who gives a toss ;PP

Tombi
03-21-2007, 08:08 PM
Lawl.

I do.

<_<

Yar, I'll give cred =P *coughcough*

Calypso
03-21-2007, 08:23 PM
Hmm, bad cough, you seem to have there ;PP

Gahh. I'm so frustrated, I'm trying to finish my entry for Paxpalkia's contest and post in Truth at the same time :l. It's too hard to do two things at one xDD

Yes, random blab ;PP

umbreonandespeon
03-21-2007, 08:25 PM
Hmm, bad cough, you seem to have there ;PP

Gahh. I'm so frustrated, I'm trying to finish my entry for Paxpalkia's contest and post in Truth at the same time :l. It's too hard to do two things at one xDD

Yes, random blab ;PP

i can wait.it's hard though.

Xtra
03-21-2007, 10:21 PM
these r awesome. i can't wait till you open:happy:

PS: i love the cocker spaniels

Calypso
03-23-2007, 11:22 PM
Well, I finsihed Umbreonandespeon's request and I hate it :l
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Lioncat.png
The only thinkg I like is the hypnotising eyes xDD. They're so gomeless xDD

spritelover
03-23-2007, 11:27 PM
Are you open? Because I see that both of your slots have been completed. If you are open, can you scratch an evolution of Muk, please? Thanks in advance.

PaxPalkia
03-23-2007, 11:32 PM
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Vulpix-pre-evo.png
Yer, pre-evo of Vulpix that someone requested in Pikablue's sprite, where I work.
Also, If you are wondering why it's tail is white, it's because in the pokedex's entries it usually says that Vulpix is born with one white tail, that then splits into 6, beautiful red tails :l. So, I figured, when it evolves, it's white tail spilts, so thus, I claim the pre-evo is Vulpix's baby stage xDD

Will add more later ^^

C+CC?

Remember I don't take requests, only if I feel like it xDDDo you have a Name for this? How about Untix , A mix of Uno, for one Tail, VulpIX, and NineTales. Pronounced-(OON-TI-KS)

Calypso
03-23-2007, 11:41 PM
Are you open? Because I see that both of your slots have been completed. If you are open, can you scratch an evolution of Muk, please? Thanks in advance.
Erm, sorry, but I am not opened just now because I have other sprites to complete. I will be opened soon, no doubt, so keep your eyes peeled for a request slot.
Do you have a Name for this? How about Untix , A mix of Uno, for one Tail, VulpIX, and NineTales. Pronounced-(OON-TI-KS)

Lawl, Ok, I never thought of that ;PP

Calypso
03-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Sorry for double post but I am now taking requests

But remember only two slots are open!

Iridium
03-24-2007, 11:28 AM
Calypso, could you scratch me a pre-evo of Svyther and Tauros. If its too much, only do the Tauros pre-evo.

Xtra
03-24-2007, 11:34 AM
*quickly pushes in front of line*
Could i please have a Lapras prevo and a Torkoal Evo
If you can only do one, then Lapras please

Calypso
04-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Ok guys, requests are accepted ^^

Also, I have added a new sprite of my German Sherpherd, Max on the front page.

For, now though *Requests Closed*

PaxPalkia
04-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Uhm, not trying to start problems, but Calypso, I asked for sprites a very long time ago, of all my pets that passed away in the year 2006, I asked for those because they meant alot to me, and I should actually be the first in your request slots. BTW my new dog's name is Max! He's 10 months =)

Xtra
04-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Pax, i am sure he did them. Maybe he didn't post them. I don't know. Give him some time, and he will get to them. If he forgot, it is normal. He will get to them once time permits:wink:

Calypso
04-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Uhm, not trying to start problems, but Calypso, I asked for sprites a very long time ago, of all my pets that passed away in the year 2006, I asked for those because they meant alot to me, and I should actually be the first in your request slots. BTW my new dog's name is Max! He's 10 months =)

Okai, no offence ... But there all basically rats. Am I to scratch four different poses for them? I will try to do your request ASAP but as of now, I need some sleep ;P

Yay! I love the name Max! Lawl ^^

@Thunderos: Sorry your request took so long as well, but it is because I was on holiday for a week and the computer's over there didn't have a spriting programme. I will do yours tommorow as well

PaxPalkia
04-04-2007, 12:31 AM
Okai, no offence ... But there all basically rats. Am I to scratch four different poses for them? I will try to do your request ASAP but as of now, I need some sleep ;P

@Thunderos: Sorry your request took so long as well, but it is because I was on holiday for a week and the computer's over there didn't have a spriting programme. I will do yours tommorow as wellThe different rats have different appearances. . The males are bigger, and the blackish/Brownish/Reddish one is VERY fat, his legs we're actually covered by his stomach, all you could see was his 4 pink toes.

Xtra
04-04-2007, 12:37 AM

@Thunderos: Sorry your request took so long as well, but it is because I was on holiday for a week and the computer's over there didn't have a spriting programme. I will do yours tommorow as well

That is perfectly fin, Calypso. I will enjoy seeing it tommorow Have a good rest:smile:
The different rats have different appearances. . The males are bigger, and the blackish/Brownish/Reddish one is VERY fat, his legs we're actually covered by his stomach, all you could see was his 4 pink toes.
You have rats!!!!:surp: Eeeewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calypso
04-04-2007, 12:44 AM
The different rats have different appearances. . The males are bigger, and the blackish/Brownish/Reddish one is VERY fat, his legs we're actually covered by his stomach, all you could see was his 4 pink toes.
Lawl, how much did it eat xDD
That is perfectly fin, Calypso. I will enjoy seeing it tommorow Have a good rest:smile:
Thank you Thunderos. Glad you're looking forward to it ^^

PaxPalkia
04-04-2007, 12:47 AM
Lawl, how much did it eat xDD
Thank you Thunderos. Glad you're looking forward to it ^^
It ate whatever my mother was eating. . . sigh. . That rat was almost 3 lbs. a rat normally weighs a half a pound.

Dreemira
04-04-2007, 12:57 AM
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Tekei-3.png
Yer, well, this one is fairly old, though, I still like how it turned out. Looks like a pinata O.o Lawl
I've already named it Heiki before ;P

Its a Subeta peeet! :biggrin: I love it!

Calypso
04-04-2007, 01:00 AM
It ate whatever my mother was eating. . . sigh. . That rat was almost 3 lbs. a rat normally weighs a half a pound.
Lol, A bit like my mum and my dog :PP
Its a Subeta peeet! :biggrin: I love it!

Lawl! Yay! Someone recognised it xDD

Iridium
04-04-2007, 09:13 AM
I'm looking forward to my scratch too. I'm sure it'll be smashing. :wink:

Calypso
04-05-2007, 12:07 AM
Guys, I'm so sorry I took so long, but it is because my dog, Molly had to go to the vet because of a stomach infection or something :S

I have finished the Rottweiler sprite and the Tauros Pre-evo, But I am still working On The Lapras

Pokelord:
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Cows.png
I done two because of the Genders. I figured that if it was female it would evolve into Milktank and if male, then it would evolve into Tauros.

Pax:
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/manectric_fan/Rotweiler.png
I'm not too keen on the ears on this one. Just tell me if you need anything fixed. M'kay

Both enjoy, but remember to give credit ^^