PDA

View Full Version : Music Box

Bloody TC
03-18-2007, 11:04 PM
I have like 5 music boxes.My question is what do I do with them?Also does the next dungeon after Buried Relic come after the music box thingy?Thanks.

ritzdijuto
03-18-2007, 11:17 PM
You keep the Music Box in your toolbox when you go to Buried Relic, and Mew may appear. Don't use it, though, because I'm pretty sure using it doesn't do anything.

EDIT: You get to Wish Cave, the next dungeon I'm pretty sure, by talking to Medicham and Ekans a lot. I don't remember what happens next, but somehow you end up on a rescue mission to help out Medicham on Wish Cave's 20th floor.

Bloody TC
03-18-2007, 11:20 PM
Okay thanks.And again when and how does the next dungeon appear?

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-18-2007, 11:29 PM
You keep the Music Box in your toolbox when you go to Buried Relic, and Mew may appear. Don't use it, though, because I'm pretty sure using it doesn't do anything.

Useing it breaks it.

Okay thanks.And again when and how does the next dungeon appear?

Beat dungeons, get certain friend areas, and/or requite certain pokémon.

spartan117
03-18-2007, 11:31 PM

EDIT: You get to Wish Cave, the next dungeon I'm pretty sure, by talking to Medicham and Ekans a lot. I don't remember what happens next, but somehow you end up on a rescue mission to help out Medicham on Wish Cave's 20th floor.
I thought the next dungeon was with the smeargle one or the Latios one?

ritzdijuto
03-18-2007, 11:44 PM
The Smeargle one you get right after you get access to Sky Blue Plains, kinda like Wyvern Hill. The Latios one I'm not sure, because I haven't played that part in a long time. Sorry. Just do the usual stuff until something unusual happpens, and talk to people a lot. That's generally how post-ending storylines open up.

allrace2000
03-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Can you get more than one Mew?

ritzdijuto
03-19-2007, 12:28 AM
Nope, it's like all the other legendaries and-- Uh-oh. Before you try to get Mew, make sure you've bought it's Friend Area, Final Island. Anyway, there's only one Mew and room for only one Pokemon in Mew's Friend Area.

So you can't get more than one Mew.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
03-22-2007, 11:45 AM
I thought the next dungeon was with the smeargle one or the Latios one?

You get the Latios dungeon by buying the eon islands (or whatever its called) freind area.

Bloody TC
03-22-2007, 01:27 PM
You get the Latios dungeon by buying the eon islands (or whatever its called) freind area.

Thanks but I didn't need help anymore so you don't need to post in this anymore.

Lock please.

DarkMudkip
03-23-2007, 04:16 AM
I'll call a mod!

Picks up phone

He might be a while...

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 04:41 AM
Got it, I'll give this a lock.

*Locked.