PDA

View Full Version : Pokeball stickers

Gamedude
03-19-2007, 12:15 AM
Do u think haveing pokeball stickers cool?

I really don't care about them but they look so kool but why are pokeball like ice or something and how do u get them like that?

read wright here
http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/stickers.shtml

Chris9898
03-19-2007, 12:16 AM
I was so excited when I first heard about that. It seems like a great idea.

Caecity
03-19-2007, 12:18 AM
Who doesn't like stickers!

Gamedude
03-19-2007, 12:21 AM
Who doesn't like stickers!
but why is it clear?

Strawberry Maelstrom
03-19-2007, 12:22 AM
It's an interesting idea. Plus, it looks like a good excuse for me to spend money. It'd be better to have a bunch of stickers than 40,000+ Pokedollars like on my Emerald.

Chris9898
03-19-2007, 12:25 AM
Stickers are good on anything. My guitar is covered in stickers. lol
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o184/omgitschrisgordon/1067823290_l.jpg Look closely and you can see Pokemon all over it, especially on the neck.

catch em all
03-19-2007, 12:31 AM
It's cool to coustimize your pokeball how you want to with stickers!!

Gamedude
03-19-2007, 12:39 AM
It's cool to coustimize your pokeball how you want to with stickers!!
ya, i know but can you pick were it goes?

Professor Geoffrey
03-19-2007, 12:43 AM

Yes, I think. Per Pokeball, I think you can do up to four to five stickers.

Caecity

Think it automactily goes on the front where the button is or above that.

Fire Pkmn Master

Who knows who cares at leat we get stickers on the darn pokeballs. Add something interesting to them beside the color. To bad its only for contests. -___-

Strawberry Maelstrom
Not sure. All I know is the stickers affect what the animation looks like when it comes out the Pokeball.(Ex. You use ghost stickers and maybe the Pokemon glows black with ghosts flying out?)

Edit: @FPM: You're confusion the stickers with clothes. Stickers work in battles.

Caecity
03-19-2007, 12:46 AM
Not sure. All I know is the stickers affect what the animation looks like when it comes out the Pokeball.(Ex. You use ghost stickers and maybe the Pokemon glows black with ghosts flying out?)

Edit: @FPM: You're confusion the stickers with clothes. Stickers work in battles.

No because the sticker add effect for the contest .. like make hearts appear.( for example)

Fire Pkmn Master
03-19-2007, 12:54 AM

No the hell Im not getting anything confused. I know what Im talking about.:susp:
No because the sticker add effect for the contest .. like make hearts appear.( for example)

Or bubbles like in the anime.

Strawberry Maelstrom
03-19-2007, 12:57 AM
Well, he said only for contests. Stickers work in battle too. Like when hearts come out, they do in battle too.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-19-2007, 01:01 AM
Well, he said only for contests. Stickers work in battle too. Like when hearts come out, they do in battle too.

No they dont there only for Super Contests. You dont see any of that happening in battle if you've watched any of the videos on youtube. -___-

Caecity
03-19-2007, 01:04 AM
No they dont there only for Super Contests. You dont see any of that happening in battle if you've watched any of the videos on youtube. -___-

Yep yep, got that right -nods head-

Strawberry Maelstrom
03-19-2007, 01:05 AM
Oh...why didn't you say that in the first place? My bad for questioning what you said.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-19-2007, 01:11 AM
Oh...why didn't you say that in the first place? My bad for questioning what you said.

Its alright. A little mistake is all. I mean it would be cool to have them in actually battles...maybe in the next gen if there is one.

Caecity
03-19-2007, 01:20 AM
Its alright. A little mistake is all. I mean it would be cool to have them in actually battles...maybe in the next gen if there is one.

Yea , that would be cool and you can coose thhe eeffect or it's basic on types.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-19-2007, 01:33 AM
Yea , that would be cool and you can coose thhe eeffect or it's basic on types.

Yea that would be sweet. Like how [insert traine name here] was in the anime when he had poke stickers on his pokeballs. like having the thunder sticker for his Pikachu... I forgot his name but it was ashes rival in the Indigo Plato....
You send out a Growlithe and he comes out with flames...or a empoleon with ice breaking off of him or something.

Caecity
03-19-2007, 01:40 AM
Yea that would be sweet. Like how [insert traine name here] was in the anime when he had poke stickers on his pokeballs. like having the thunder sticker for his Pikachu... I forgot his name but it was ashes rival in the Indigo Plato....
You send out a Growlithe and he comes out with flames...or a empoleon with ice breaking off of him or something.

Who Richie that has Sparky the pikachu? Yea EMpoleon who be cool.

frondew
03-19-2007, 02:14 AM

thats a good idea, that would be so awesome to see :happy:

Caecity
03-19-2007, 02:15 AM
thats a good idea, that would be so awesome to see :happy:

-Sigh- the only way I'm going to see it is in COntest which I hate I guess I'll do them.

Dialga of time
03-19-2007, 06:10 AM
you need take take a visit serebii :(

Nick_Roge
03-19-2007, 06:17 AM
Well, I think it's a good idea but I'd much rather just be able to change the colors of the pokeball itself.

Zenaku
03-19-2007, 08:30 AM
Actually, the Stickers do work in normal battle, and I can confirm this myself.

You can choose where a sticker goes on a Pokeball to a certain degree (i.e. which direction around the Pokemon the sticker activates from), although the effect will be random (A line sticker will produce a random pattern of lines every time, and likewise for stars, hearts, etc).

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-19-2007, 12:02 PM

You can choose where a sticker goes on a Pokeball to a certain degree (i.e. which direction around the Pokemon the sticker activates from), although the effect will be random (A line sticker will produce a random pattern of lines every time, and likewise for stars, hearts, etc).

Didn't know the random pattorn part, but on youtube you can se the making of one and it being used in battle.

Dialga of time
03-19-2007, 08:45 PM

ha! told you f.p.m

Kayla
03-19-2007, 09:39 PM
I think the sticker thing is an awesome idea. I can't wait to bring over my Persians and prettify their pokeballs.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-19-2007, 09:47 PM
ha! told you f.p.m
Are you happy with yourself. :neutral: :rolleyes: :confused: :susp: :sleepy: :tongue: :ermm: :neutral: Good for you.
I think the sticker thing is an awesome idea. I can't wait to bring over my Persians and prettify their pokeballs.

Its a great idea. They could of done it earlier but its ok.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-19-2007, 09:48 PM

I'd love to do it to my Mew, Espeon, Charizard... well, as many as I can that I really like acturally.:oops:

Fire Pkmn Master
03-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Well the limit is only 12 pokemon which sucks but then its better than nothing. Im happy to have this idea in the game. Being able to do it.

Dynamik
03-19-2007, 10:23 PM
It would be cool if the stickers give an increased effect depending on the contest it is for.

Like, the thunder sticker is good for smart contests, etc.