PDA

View Full Version : Super Contests

icephantom02
03-19-2007, 11:13 AM
What do you think of the new super contests? I think its cool that you can dress your pokemon up and make them dance. That's something I'm really looking forward to.

Kayla
03-19-2007, 08:41 PM
It's a pretty cool idea. I wanna see my Persians dance.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-19-2007, 08:48 PM
I seen how the dancing is and its ok. I would have wished to see us being able to battle in contests as well to make it much more interesting. Then there could be an online Super contest or something.

Dynamik
03-19-2007, 09:24 PM
I seen how the dancing is and its ok. I would have wished to see us being able to battle in contests as well to make it much more interesting. Then there could be an online Super contest or something.

Yeah.

Since, there's battling on WiFi, why can't they have contests?

Fire Pkmn Master
03-19-2007, 09:27 PM
I know right. That would be so cool to have different contests. Like some of the ones on the anime maybe.
You know like catching the biggests Seaking or racing to the finish on that skate board thing with a pokemon attached to it and bring the egg with you as well or something.

Caecity
03-19-2007, 11:25 PM
I know right. That would be so cool to have different contests. Like some of the ones on the anime maybe.
You know like catching the biggests Seaking or racing to the finish on that skate board thing with a pokemon attached to it and bring the egg with you as well or something.

That's would be cool I'll ride on.. hmm....-thinks- Gyaradoes:crackup:.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-19-2007, 11:48 PM
Ill would use Arcanine.:cool: