PDA

View Full Version : Catherine Tate

Vampire
03-19-2007, 06:14 PM
Do you like catherine tate and who is your favourite act?

I love her and I would have to say Nan taylor, she is so funny!!!
I love her laugh as well.

Shady
04-09-2007, 06:41 AM
Wow, coincidence. I only just 'discovered' this show a few nights ago. xD

My favourite sketch is the when she plays the schoolgirl. Lauren I think her name was.

"Are you disrespectin' me?" haha.

Very funny show... I suppose no one else here watches it. :P

Callum
04-09-2007, 09:17 AM
Eugh, Catherine Tate. She is one of them comediens who puts Britian to shame. I don't think she's that funny tbh. I hate her voice. >:[

Meshi
04-09-2007, 10:22 AM
What the **** is wrong with you?!

Catherine Tate is the idol comedian, she's really funny and my favourite act is when she's that nurse with short curly hair!

xD!

She's really funny.

Fossil Fusion
04-09-2007, 10:26 AM
Eugh, Catherine Tate. She is one of them comediens who puts Britian to shame. I don't think she's that funny tbh. I hate her voice. >:[

Finally someone who agrees with me! XD She just pisses me off.

Callum
04-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Finally someone who agrees with me! XD She just pisses me off.

Yeah. I prefer comedians who can actually crack decent jokes, as opposed to acting like they have mental issues. Have I got news for you, or Never mind the Buzzcocks, they are funny shows.

Fossil Fusion
04-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Yeah. I prefer comedians who can actually crack decent jokes, as opposed to acting like they have mental issues. Have I got news for you, or Never mind the Buzzcocks, they are funny shows.

I know. Anyone can say "Am i bothered"

Yggdrasill
04-10-2007, 10:09 PM
I don't like Catherine Tate, her acts get old and really boring after a while.
I prefer classic comedy shows like "Father Ted" and "Blackadder", something which actually makes me laugh.

RouteMaster
04-10-2007, 10:13 PM
I don't like Catherine Tate, her acts get old and really boring after a while.
I prefer classic comedy shows like "Father Ted" and "Blackadder", something which actually makes me laugh.

Yeah, the first series was good when it was new. Now it's the same thing over and over. I admire the work she did for Comic Relief though.

Give me "Mock the Week" or "Bremner, Bird and Fortune" anyday.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-10-2007, 10:24 PM
I've not heard of her... :eek:

Sudo
04-11-2007, 09:23 AM
She was funny but they always tend to fade out after Comic Relief...

I liked the first series and yes, Nan Taylor is funny. :biggrin:

EDIT: Peep Show series 4 comes on TV this Friday! I seriously can't wait, I love that.

Callum
04-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Yeah, the first series was good when it was new. Now it's the same thing over and over. I admire the work she did for Comic Relief though.

Give me "Mock the Week" or "Bremner, Bird and Fortune" anyday.

Mock the Week is hilarious. It annoys me that they keep replaying the old ones.. :/
Catherine Tate was ok new, but I hate the craze she started with little gobby kids. "Am I bothered"

Yggdrasill
04-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Mock the Week is hilarious. It annoys me that they keep replaying the old ones.. :/
Catherine Tate was ok new, but I hate the craze she started with little gobby kids. "Am I bothered"
It's the same with "Little Britain" really. The acts are good at the start but as they go on they become dull, I find it very hard to watch any episode of Little Britain and actually laugh, mainly because it's so predictable.