PDA

View Full Version : Please, move set ideas!

hell rider
03-20-2007, 02:12 AM
OK, i need ideas for silver move sets,

KADABRA lvl 100

pysbeam
ice punch
pychic
recover

FERALIGATR lvl 80

cut
ice punch
slash
hydro pump

LUGIA lvl 80

aeroblast
pychic
recover
hydro pump

SUICINE lvl 42 (training)

surf
bubblebeam
snore
rest

SNORELAX lvl 52 (training)

snore
rest
body slam
rollout

HO-OH lvl 72

recover
fire blast
zap cannon
fly

please, i need ideas for better movesets ESPECIALLY for HO-OH and suicine.

KTHXBYE

kadeon
03-20-2007, 03:20 AM
your moves are good enough. if this was a rate my team id give you a 9.5/10
for scuicune delete rest and put in hydro pump use a few ppups on it and you will be invincable. your ho hos moves are wicked why do you want to change them?

hell rider
03-20-2007, 03:24 AM
your moves are good enough. if this was a rate my team id give you a 9.5/10
for scuicune delete rest and put in hydro pump use a few ppups on it and you will be invincable. your ho hos moves are wicked why do you want to change them?

well for starters...

FIRE BLAST: 5PP.

ZAP CANNON 5PP (horrible acuracy)

recover is good, i put in in most my legendarys (does entei, suicine, or raikou learn that?

ok, move set so far: (when higher lvl)

SUICINE: hydro pump
mirror coat
surf (if it gets recover, i'll do that)
rain dance

and fly.... ugh... when i would use that, it gives the enemy enough time to switch and get a water/ electricity, but thats why i ahve zap cannon, so i can fight my weakness.

and HO-OH'S WEAKNESSES...

water, electric, fighting, and maybe dragon.

SUICINE'S WEAKNESS:

electric and leaf.

so i think suicine could do wonders against ho-oh, even though ho-oh has zap cannon.

kadeon
03-20-2007, 06:04 PM
ok now i see why you want new moves:happy: il try to think of something. wait a second i know why dont you learn sacred fire or wait it cant learn it on pokemon silver

Venusaur456
03-25-2007, 03:09 PM
Suicune should know Hydro Pump and Kadabra should know Psychic.

MagmarMan
03-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Kadabra should know Thunder Punch over psybeam.

I'd like Feraligatr to know Surf over Hydro Pump (Hydro Pump is stronger but it has bad accuracy and low PP)

The rest are pretty good.

Ness
03-26-2007, 12:10 AM
KADABRA lvl 100

any other elemental punch
ice punch
pychic
recover

FERALIGATR lvl 80

earthquake
rock slide
return
surf

LUGIA lvl 80

aeroblast
pychic
recover
hydro pump

SUICINE lvl 42 (training)

surf
mirror coat
ice beam
rest

SNORELAX lvl 52 (training)

curse
rest
body slam/return
fireblast/earthquake

HO-OH lvl 72

recover
fire blast
thunderbolt/shadow ball
earthquake

This would be a semi-competatively geared team...

Couple notes:
-never use two moves of the same type on a pokemon
-Feraligatr has lower Sp.Att and high Attack... so give him moves which run off his attacking stat
-gave you a curselax set for your Snorlax... most would agree it is one of the most dominant pokemon - couple curses and the rest and you should be able to sweep most teams
-Zap cannon is too much of a liability... and Fly gives your opponent a free switch

The movesets I have given probably won't get you too far in competitive play, mainly because your team isn't too diverse.... but against a the computer or your friends, with these moves you should clean up very well:wink:.

hell rider
03-26-2007, 01:39 AM
This would be a semi-competatively geared team...

Couple notes:
-never use two moves of the same type on a pokemon
-Feraligatr has lower Sp.Att and high Attack... so give him moves which run off his attacking stat
-gave you a curselax set for your Snorlax... most would agree it is one of the most dominant pokemon - couple curses and the rest and you should be able to sweep most teams
-Zap cannon is too much of a liability... and Fly gives your opponent a free switch

The movesets I have given probably won't get you too far in competitive play, mainly because your team isn't too diverse.... but against a the computer or your friends, with these moves you should clean up very well:wink:.

your very good with move sets.. people tell me about curselax... and it sounds good cuz hes a wall, so half would leave him to rest.

Jelly
03-26-2007, 02:51 AM
Ness is very good when it comes to damage, and curse raises your special attack and i think defence...