PDA

View Full Version : Who Reserved Their Copy of Pokemon D/P?

Zavelin
03-21-2007, 10:27 PM
Sorry in advance if:

a) This topic has been posted a MILLION AND SIX times
b) This topic already exists (and I missed it <_<)

Anyways, just wanted to know who all reserved their copy of the games.

I reserved Pearl (since the WORLD wants Diamond), but I was sad to find out you don't get the stylus until AFTER the game comes out ;_;.

Saremu
03-21-2007, 10:30 PM
What is a stylus?

I haven't reserved a copy of Pearl. I'll get it a week or so after coming out.
(Your not alone. Same reason.)

Zavelin
03-21-2007, 10:35 PM
That little pen-thing you use with the Nintendo DS?

The real name of it is the "stylus".

But "pen" is WAY easier. =D

Fire Pkmn Master
03-21-2007, 10:45 PM
Im getting both games and yes there is a thread for this. Also how could you not know about the stylus. O___O You know about D/P and know thats its for DS, has wifi, uses the stylus and all this stuff but you dont know nothing about it.-____- O___o

Saremu
03-21-2007, 10:54 PM
Shut up punkbiiiiii-!!!

I know that you use a "pen" for the touch screen.

I thought it came with the DS though and not the game. I also didn't think it would have some random name like that.

*whisper*:susp: This sucka'a** must think I'm a crackhead.*whisper*

:biggrin:

Fire Pkmn Master
03-21-2007, 10:56 PM
Dont tell me to shut up. Its not that serious. God stop acting all hard when you not. The stylus only comes with the game because its a little bonus. :rolleyes: Need to calm down.

frondew
03-21-2007, 11:06 PM
Dont tell me to shut up. Its not that serious. God stop acting all hard when you not. The stylus only comes with the game because its a little bonus. :rolleyes: Need to calm down.

ok lets get bak in topic ppl. i pre-ordered it and i guess it doesnt matter if i get the stylus but wutever, its a kool bonus

Espeon EX
03-21-2007, 11:08 PM
I reserved a copy of mine, but if you pay more, you'll get the booklet with it too and the rest that comes with it.

Saremu
03-21-2007, 11:11 PM

Dude I was just kidding. Don't you see the smiley at the bottom? If your really mad at me for that I don't even care.

And FYI. Nobody's trying to act hard.

I'll stop talking now.

Xalapeno
03-21-2007, 11:26 PM
Do you mean online or in a store?
I'm going to stick with reserving it at a store.
I'm not too fond of doing anything online these days. -_-
I haven't reserved mine but, I can't find any reservation thingys yet, so until then, I'll just keep waiting.:tongue:

Suizou-Sama
03-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Haven't reserved my copy yet but I probably will sometime soon. Truth is I just spent a ton of money on DVDs, etc. and so I probably just barely have enough. The stylus is worth it IMO, just as a cool collector's item. I just hope the figure is light enough that it doesn't make using it awkward.

Lil Hikari
03-21-2007, 11:47 PM
I did I'm gettin both ^^

Hoshika
03-21-2007, 11:51 PM
I reserved BOTH versions! Yay!

On that day when I get D/P, I'll be a 3-year-er... a Pokémon 2nd gen VETERAN!!! =P

Zavelin
03-21-2007, 11:52 PM
Aww that's no fun. >_>

You're supposed to INTERACT with FRIENDS to get those version-only Pokemon!

*pokes you for ruining the balance of nature* =P

Hoshika
03-21-2007, 11:53 PM
Aww that's no fun. >_>

You're supposed to INTERACT with FRIENDS to get those version-only Pokemon!

*pokes you for ruining the balance of nature* =P

I only have one DS, though... =|

frondew
03-21-2007, 11:54 PM
i reserved diamond and my friend reserved both

Zavelin
03-21-2007, 11:58 PM
=D I suppose that helps...

Hoshi: << >> *peeks at her seconds DS*

Zav: OI! VIOLATION!

Hoshi: *flees*

Zav: *dashes after her, wielding a nightstick*

catch em all
03-22-2007, 12:23 AM
I reserved daimond. and my bro reserved pearl :happy:

Hoshika
03-22-2007, 12:25 AM
=D I suppose that helps...

Hoshi: << >> *peeks at her seconds DS*

Zav: OI! VIOLATION!

Hoshi: *flees*

Zav: *dashes after her, wielding a nightstick*

Only Nami can say "Oi!" like that... >_>;

It's a good thing my friend can trade with me.

Zavelin
03-22-2007, 12:41 AM
<< I've been saying "Oi" since Nami was in training diapers. =)

ANYWAYS, I'm hoping for some local Pokemon events, now that my local video game store has been bought out by GameStop/EB Games (stupid corporate takeovers ;_;).

Shiny Trainer
03-22-2007, 01:01 AM
i reserved a copy of both

Furyflame
03-22-2007, 02:20 AM
Wait do you still get the stylus if you reserve the game? I thought it was only when you pre ordered it.

Suizou-Sama
03-22-2007, 02:26 AM
Wait do you still get the stylus if you reserve the game? I thought it was only when you pre ordered it.
Same thing...

Furyflame
03-22-2007, 02:27 AM
What reserving means pre ordering? or you get the stlus when you buy the game either way?

Suizou-Sama
03-22-2007, 02:29 AM
What reserving means pre ordering? or you get the stlus when you buy the game either way?
Reserving means pre-ordering. But whatever the case you won't get the stylus if you order it regularly.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-22-2007, 02:30 AM

Dont know. Some people got it when the pre-ordered it and I didnt so you might get something when the game comes out.

risrilla
03-22-2007, 02:30 AM
I'm pre-ordering Diamond and going to see if the stores have Pearl. If they do, then I'll get both. =D

Furyflame
03-22-2007, 02:31 AM
No reserving means saving a copy to pick up at the store. Pre-ordering is when you order it online and wait for it to get shipped.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-22-2007, 02:33 AM
No reserving means saving a copy to pick up at the store. Pre-ordering is when you order it online and wait for it to get shipped.

:ermm: No there the same thing.:rolleyes:

Furyflame
03-22-2007, 02:41 AM
One more time when you say "reserve' it means you save a copy so that you are garunteed the game. When you pre-order it you tell them to ship it to you.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-22-2007, 02:43 AM
No matter how many times you say it THERE THE SAME DAMN THING. I go to the store and say Id like to pre order this game...they put me down. I dont say reserve but there both the same thing. Yes you can pre order it online and have it shipped but there the same thing in stores.:tongue: :ermm: :neutral: :sleepy:

Caecity
03-22-2007, 02:45 AM
No matter how many times you say it THERE THE SAME DAMN THING. I go to the store and say Id like to pre order this game...they put me down. I dont say reserve but there both the same thing. Yes you can pre order it online and have it shipped but there the same thing in stores.:tongue: :ermm: :neutral: :sleepy:

Yep it's the same thing duh... anyone knows that well you should!

Fire Pkmn Master
03-22-2007, 02:46 AM
Yep it's the same thing duh... anyone knows that well you should!

XD See everyone understands but...you. Sorry.:oops: But they are the same thing.

Furyflame
03-22-2007, 02:47 AM
But do you have to wait for it if you say I want to pre-order it?Or can you pick it up at the store.

Caecity
03-22-2007, 02:52 AM
But do you have to wait for it if you say I want to pre-order it?Or can you pick it up at the store.

If you say I wanna reserve it to you have to wait til they get the game in stocks.If you say Pre-order same thing but if your talking about Pre-Ordering on line then you might have too wait a day.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-22-2007, 02:53 AM
Oh they call you day the day before it releases. Then you go to the store on the release, show them your recipe that you get from putting the money on it and then pay. Then your off and good to play the game.:biggrin:

Furyflame
03-22-2007, 02:54 AM
Ok im going to the store to pre order it. Then on April 22,2007 The power of weird styluses and pokemon diamond and pearl will be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twisted: :twisted:

Caecity
03-22-2007, 02:54 AM
Oh they call you day the day before it releases. Then you go to the store on the release, show them your recipe that you get from putting the money on it and then pay. Then your off and good to play the game.:biggrin:

Gotta talk my mom into that!:razz: Geez it's so hard to find the right moment....

Fire Pkmn Master
03-22-2007, 03:00 AM
Ok im going to the store to pre order it. Then on April 22,2007 The power of weird styluses and pokemon diamond and pearl will be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twisted: :twisted:

Woot. I cant wait to pick that game up and go home on that sunday. But I really do hope that that week will be the Spring Vacation week so I can play. My friend said the week before and If it is ill just wait thinking about it.

Gotta talk my mom into that!:razz: Geez it's so hard to find the right moment....

I know right. I hope its in stores on that actually date because usually they would ship it and get it on that day but release it the next day or something. I had to wait about 2 days or so for my Ruby and Sapphire. Then my mom played me when Emerald came out and said I had to wait for tommorow when she had the bag and tricked me. I was so mad but happy to have it. I just hope they dont do that because games here usually come out on Tues.

Caecity
03-22-2007, 03:02 AM
Woot. I cant wait to pick that game up and go home on that sunday. But I really do hope that that week will be the Spring Vacation week so I can play. My friend said the week before and If it is ill just wait thinking about it.

I know right. I hope its in stores on that actually date because usually they would ship it and get it on that day but release it the next day or something. I had to wait about 2 days or so for my Ruby and Sapphire. Then my mom played me when Emerald came out and said I had to wait for tommorow when she had the bag and tricked me. I was so mad but happy to have it. I just hope they dont do that because games here usually come out on Tues.

I would hate if my mom did that I would be so mad but happy. Good thing I was with her when I got ranger.:tongue: Hitting the hay byeee:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
Edit; So is Froslass say goodNite!!! -froslass uses Shadow Ball Ice beam- thats her way of saying goodnite :sleepy:

Fire Pkmn Master
03-22-2007, 03:04 AM
I would hate if my mom did that I would be so mad but happy. Good thing I was with her when I got ranger.:tongue: Hitting the hay byeee:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
Edit; So is Froslass say goodNite!!! -froslass uses Shadow Ball Ice beam- thats her way of saying goodnite :sleepy:

I was there for Ranger to. See ya later the both of you. XDD

Saremu
03-22-2007, 05:15 AM
So if I want the stylus I gotta preorder/reserve. I guess I should stop at Gamestop this weekend to get a DS and preorder the game.

To F.P.M.

Okay I do care if your mad at me. Sorry for offending you earlier.
:pray:

Fire Pkmn Master
03-22-2007, 09:56 AM
So if I want the stylus I gotta preorder/reserve. I guess I should stop at Gamestop this weekend to get a DS and preorder the game.

To F.P.M.

Okay I do care if your mad at me. Sorry for offending you earlier.
:pray:

-___- No Im not mad. You said shut up and thats where I drew the line and I didnt see your smiley so Im sorry. You could go to...Nintendo.com and buy the Stylus there. Not the Dialga and Palkia, the regular stylus. I need to go to EB to ask them...or i could just call...:dazed:

Caecity
03-22-2007, 08:18 PM
I want the new stylus thingie they look cool.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-22-2007, 08:23 PM
I know me to. I better get em when I get the game. At least something because I didnt get anything.

Caecity
03-22-2007, 08:24 PM
All I need too do is ask meh mom xD even thought I have my own money I still gotta ask her.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-22-2007, 08:26 PM
I have to ask my mom if she will could take me or something.

Caecity
03-22-2007, 08:28 PM
I have to ask my mom if she will could take me or something.

Meh two -sigh- but it's on a sunday so I'll probably have to wait after church then go get it.

Fire Pkmn Master
03-22-2007, 08:37 PM
Im going to the mall as soon as it opens....no before it opens. Im going to wake up early and probably walk there. Or take the bus....

LilCharZ
03-22-2007, 10:10 PM
Meh two -sigh- but it's on a sunday so I'll probably have to wait after church then go get it.
I'm paying with my money, but I still have to ask my parents. I also have to pay for my bro's game, how much does it cost? Some people have said 50$, some say 40$, and some say 35$. I have 120$, so how much does it cost? (At GameStop)

PS: I also go to Church!! Hi-Five!! Oh, whoops...

Fire Pkmn Master
03-23-2007, 12:17 AM
Its 35. I dont know why people would think 50. Its not 360 or something.

DaRKrai_10
03-23-2007, 12:18 AM
i want to reserve a copy of d/p, but i havent gotten a chance to do it yet

Zavelin
03-23-2007, 01:13 AM
If it's any easier, just visit GameStop's website and get their pre-order. They'll ship your stylus with the game.

However, go to the store if you can. I used my Edge card and for 10% off the game and 20% guide book.

<_< Guide books are stupid (since the internet has EVERYTHING), but I suppose the "pwetty pictchas" are worth the reduced price of 13.00. :hungry:

Lucky Flareon
03-23-2007, 03:08 AM
I reserved both copies the day I got my liscence. :oops:

When they come out, I will pay for both of them, and pick up a Guide Book (for pictures and just becuase it would be nice to have), and a WiFi USB adaptor.

Blue-
03-23-2007, 04:57 AM
I reserved both, and have two DS's. =] Yesh, flame me, I'm rich.

Anyways... I'm gonna get the game guide because... I suck. ;__; And I like to learn Pokemon names, memorize their finese, and generally draw them. =] With no tracing, and sometimes in different poses.

Seawolf
03-23-2007, 05:01 AM
I reserved Diamond about two weeks ago (be quiet about everyone else getting it; I happen to like the exclusives in it better), and I intend on picking it up right on the release day.

That is, unless I don't have the $30 I need to actually purchase it with. =/

Blaziken913
03-23-2007, 05:16 AM
im too lazy to preorder d or p so ill just go to bestbuy the day it comes out and hope they have at least one copy

Tory vs Meaty II
03-23-2007, 05:17 AM
I want Pearl Version, but you can get 2 for $50. But I don't want both, and my brother still doesn't have a Nintendo Dual Screen yet.

Dialga913191
03-23-2007, 01:03 PM
I reserved a copy of Diamond.

PikaZap
03-23-2007, 03:38 PM
HAHAHAHA I reserved my Diamond at like November That's how upsesed I am!:goofy:

Caecity
03-23-2007, 08:27 PM
I'm probably going to wait til it comes out then go to the store and get it.

memj23
03-23-2007, 08:35 PM
i just reserved mine like 30 min ago im so happy, can u believe its less than one month from now. i cant wait!!!:biggrin:

Caecity
03-23-2007, 08:42 PM
Yep I'm so happy two!

Zavelin
03-23-2007, 09:11 PM
It's going to be funny to see a mile-long line at Best Buy when the games run out at like 8 AM.

I'll probably sit out there and play my reserved copy just to see them drool. =P

<_< It's only funny 'til the angry mob starts to form...

Caecity
03-23-2007, 09:13 PM
It's going to be funny to see a mile-long line at Best Buy when the games run out at like 8 AM.

I'll probably sit out there and play my reserved copy just to see them drool. =P

<_< It's only funny 'til the angry mob starts to form...

:razz: Yep!:razz: Yep!Yea that will be funneh, and sorta bogus for doing that I should do that two.

PIKA_GIRL
03-24-2007, 07:33 PM
I got a shiny card with dialga on it and a stylus with dialga after reserving diamond.
Every one on this site wanted diamond so I went with it to.
:biggrin: Its going to make people who didn't reserve mad.HA HA HA!!!!:crackup:

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-24-2007, 07:40 PM
I just pre ordered both about... half hour or so ago.

Caecity
03-24-2007, 07:53 PM
Everyone so lucky I just gotta wait for my sster to earn more money so we can get ours together!

rufus6june
03-24-2007, 09:31 PM
I Did! I Did! I Did!

AshMistyMayfan
03-25-2007, 05:55 AM
I just made a posting of that...that will probably get locked.:sad:

But :happy:
I preordered today. Jumped on the bus at 9:30, ordered at 10:20, and made it back to catch the bus at 10:30 with my 2 pre order cards from ToysRUs. I got to tell you NEVER EVER rely on the crappy Target in your area. I learned a long time ago in my area NEVER do your shopping there for they NEVER treat you right.

I got 2 free Stylus of the Diamond/Pearl Pokemon.:happy:

I'm going to laugh at the fools that go to Target and wind up disapointed the store didn't get enough.:crackup:

I can't wait until APril 22, maybe I'll sleep out there by ToysRUs.:crackup:

Zavelin
03-25-2007, 11:16 AM
Wait, you GOT the stylus?!

GameStop made me wait until AFTER the game actually gets here!

;o; Ho-bags.

Anyways, the game actually ships on April 16th. They cannot hand them out until the 22nd. >_>

Xalapeno
03-25-2007, 12:02 PM
Wait, you GOT the stylus?!

GameStop made me wait until AFTER the game actually gets here!

;o; Ho-bags.

Anyways, the game actually ships on April 16th. They cannot hand them out until the 22nd. >_>

What?
I might as well change the comment I made yesterday.
It's right HERE!! (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=980711&page=8159)

If I had known that, then I'd go in on the 16th.:susp:

catch em all
03-25-2007, 02:37 PM
What?
I might as well change the comment I made yesterday.
It's right HERE!! (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=980711&page=8159)

If I had known that, then I'd go in on the 16th.:susp:

iMAGINE GAMESTOP OR WHEREVER U PRE-ORDERE IT read this that would be funny.

Xalapeno
03-25-2007, 04:22 PM
Ok, here's how it'll go.
1. They will get broken into
2. They will be robbed(not really)
3. I shall leave the money on the counter(That's how it's not a robbery, it's more of a break in).
4. I shall leace the note.
5. I shall play my copy od Diamond while the rest of you guys wait for it to be released.

I won't actually do that. I bet you that someone else would though.:eek:
I mean, if stuff like that happened for the PS3, why won't it happen for a game?

lugia_ho-oh
03-25-2007, 04:27 PM
I am going to reserve it at my semi-local gamestop. First I was going to get diamond, but now I am not sure. It really depends what mons are available.

Ultima Boss
03-25-2007, 04:39 PM
I'll reserve mine tomorrow, though Game Freak could've learned from Konami on how to do produce a preorder bundle.

EonMaster Tek
03-25-2007, 04:58 PM
I'm probably just gonna go out and buy mine from the store, I probably won't have a problem getting it down here where I live.

The Kaiser
03-25-2007, 05:10 PM
I reserved my copy of Diamond, and was thankfully able to pay it fully off. So now all I have to do is go pick it up at the store.

spr bhav
03-25-2007, 08:44 PM
i am reserving mine from a game store when the UK release date is out =)

Fallaryn
03-25-2007, 08:48 PM
I had my copy of Pearl pre-ordered back in February. :wink3:

Alienshroom
03-26-2007, 01:15 AM
I pre-ordered mine today.

Gastlygoo
03-26-2007, 01:27 AM
I pre-ordered mine today.
same I reserved Dimond

Tory vs Meaty II
03-26-2007, 01:31 AM
I will pre-order mine at the beginning of Apirl. I can't wait for the Pokemon game I am dying for: Pokemon Pearl.

Can anyone please tell me if you can get the straigey book for the pre-order with D/P, I have been saying that alot now, can you? Yes or No?

Fire Pkmn Master
03-26-2007, 02:05 AM
I will pre-order mine at the beginning of Apirl. I can't wait for the Pokemon game I am dying for: Pokemon Pearl.

Can anyone please tell me if you can get the straigey book for the pre-order with D/P, I have been saying that alot now, can you? Yes or No?

Some people said you could. If you want to when you go to the store ask or call before going. Ill probably call tommorow and ask them if I could. But there were a few people who said you could.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-26-2007, 03:01 AM

Pre order off www.pokemoncenter.com, and you definenty will. Be warned... there both cost 90+ bucks!!!

AshMistyMayfan
03-26-2007, 06:53 AM
I ordered my strategy book on Amazon along with the Justice League season finale, but I think I might end up buying one when I pick up my games since it'll take too long to deliver it. I can't wait to get Hikari Dawn set up on her journey to boldly go where no trainer has gone before and train with all the Pokemon!

Man, I sure hope the Gym Leaders give you rematches like they did on Emerald. There are so many things in the game, I hope they got the match call or the special device that was used on Red/Green to ask for rematches. Man, I am itching to start my journey soon!

charmeleonblaze
03-26-2007, 02:46 PM
Bah! Lucky people! I don't even have a frikin DS!!:susp: :susp: :susp: :susp: I'm stuck with my frikin mystery dungeon till I can get 1. Maybe I should just preorder Diamond anyway in case they all get sold out, and then in maybe in a month I'll have enough money from doing all my jobs.

Zavelin
03-26-2007, 02:54 PM
O_o If you have a job, and MINIMUM wage is $5.15, shouldn't a week's pay put you WELL over enough to pay for it?

Of course, I'm assuming you live with a parent and/or do not have a vehicle.

charmeleonblaze
03-26-2007, 02:58 PM
O_o If you have a job, and MINIMUM wage is $5.15, shouldn't a week's pay put you WELL over enough to pay for it?

Of course, I'm assuming you live with a parent and/or do not have a vehicle.

No, I'm only 13, I mow the lawn, walk neighbor's dog, allowance, but I just spent all my money (like $115) at a fair and at wal-mart on a couple xbox games. What a stupid waste of money that was. But you can't blame me for spending all that money at the fair, I just love funnel cakes!

Ali the Dark One
03-26-2007, 03:01 PM
Amazingly enough, I saved up Parent credit to earn myself a copy... Clean dishes, take out trash, clean the pool, the usual... However, add on: Make coffee, make dinner, bring me my drinks (non-alcoholic), make a smoothie, serve me ice cream, pick up the loft, basically everything my sister did (by everything, I mean: pick up the loft) and that'll earn me some parent credit... 'Cuz I don't get no monees fer mi 'llowance

charmeleonblaze
03-26-2007, 03:03 PM
Amazingly enough, I saved up Parent credit to earn myself a copy... Clean dishes, take out trash, clean the pool, the usual... However, add on: Make coffee, make dinner, bring me my drinks (non-alcoholic), make a smoothie, serve me ice cream, pick up the loft, basically everything my sister did (by everything, I mean: pick up the loft) and that'll earn me some parent credit... 'Cuz I don't get no monees fer mi 'llowance

I take out the trash and do the dishes too, but I don't get much money for that.

Zavelin
03-26-2007, 03:20 PM
No, I'm only 13, I mow the lawn, walk neighbor's dog, allowance, but I just spent all my money (like $115) at a fair and at wal-mart on a couple xbox games. What a stupid waste of money that was. But you can't blame me for spending all that money at the fair, I just love funnel cakes!

How much were funnel cakes/ O_o

spr bhav
03-26-2007, 03:35 PM
since i a begging my parents, they are gonna pre order it from America AT LAST!!!!

charmeleonblaze
03-26-2007, 03:47 PM
How much were funnel cakes/ O_o

I can't really remember, but they costed a frikin lot. I also played games there and then went to walmart.

PIKA_GIRL
03-26-2007, 06:41 PM
I just made a posting of that...that will probably get locked.:sad:

But :happy:
I preordered today. Jumped on the bus at 9:30, ordered at 10:20, and made it back to catch the bus at 10:30 with my 2 pre order cards from ToysRUs. I got to tell you NEVER EVER rely on the crappy Target in your area. I learned a long time ago in my area NEVER do your shopping there for they NEVER treat you right.

I got 2 free Stylus of the Diamond/Pearl Pokemon.:happy:

I'm going to laugh at the fools that go to Target and wind up disapointed the store didn't get enough.:crackup:

I can't wait until APril 22, maybe I'll sleep out there by ToysRUs.:crackup:

I reserved mine at target. Although my mom makes me pre-order there.I dont think they will run out as it has never happend to me before. Besides thats why you pre-order becuase they take note of everyone who pre-ordered and order that that amount of games for people.

WifiFX
03-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Dude I was just kidding. Don't you see the smiley at the bottom? If your really mad at me for that I don't even care.

And FYI. Nobody's trying to act hard.

I'll stop talking now. Good. And Your freakin retarded! A pen? Plus! Who in their Rite mind would like Croagunk more than Weavile? Idiot..........:happy: Don't cha see da smiley? Loser...

charmeleonblaze
03-26-2007, 06:52 PM
Pre order off www.pokemoncenter.com, and you definenty will. Be warned... there both cost 90+ bucks!!!

If you mean for each individual one, then youre wrong, they only cost 49.95. If you mean both together, then yeah, but i plan on only preordering diamond though.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-26-2007, 07:33 PM
If you mean for each individual one, then youre wrong, they only cost 49.95. If you mean both together, then yeah, but i plan on only preordering diamond though.

Still that's quite a bit of money. And the last time I pre ordered two games there(mystery dungeon), it only cost around 80 bucks... and the pre order gifts were MUCH better... although they had to "rescue" them.

charmeleonblaze
03-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Still that's quite a bit of money. And the last time I pre ordered two games there(mystery dungeon), it only cost around 80 bucks... and the pre order gifts were MUCH better... although they had to "rescue" them.

What' a good store to reserve it at? And what's a good website to preorder one at?

Bloody TC
03-26-2007, 08:05 PM
I reserved mine yesterday.

@Charmeleonblaze-You can reserve them at Target or at least I did.

Zavelin
03-26-2007, 08:29 PM
What' a good store to reserve it at? And what's a good website to preorder one at?

Gamestop.com. You pay retail price, and they'll even ship it to you!

Of course, having America's Most Sought After Game just sitting in your mailbox might be just a weeee bit risky.

charmeleonblaze
03-26-2007, 09:09 PM
Good News:my mom said shed preorder diamond for me and pearl for my brother:biggrin:
Bad News:again, dont have a ds, but my friend has 1,(I'm just getting it before it's out of stock)

Espeon EX
03-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Good News:my mom said shed preorder diamond for me and pearl for my brother:biggrin:
Bad News:again, dont have a ds, but my friend has 1,(I'm just getting it before it's out of stock)

Well, you've got until april to save money on a DS or lite, I have 2...

Alienshroom
03-26-2007, 09:31 PM
I reserved my Pearl copy cause Palkia is so much better then Dailga.

charmeleonblaze
03-26-2007, 09:58 PM
I reserved my Pearl copy cause Palkia is so much better then Dailga.

Dialga has just as much potential to be better than Palkia as Palkia has to be better than Dialga.

AshMistyMayfan
03-27-2007, 07:57 AM
Dialga has just as much potential to be better than Palkia as Palkia has to be better than Dialga.

Well for me, to get all the Pokemon, I need both games. I also got to save up and get another DS unit. I Live in such a sparse area, it's like the Pokemon players that may buy the game live like 25 miles from my area! I hope the trades are not going to be difficult. That's why I need the guidebook for I'm now about to fly a 4 engine plane instead of 2.:crackup:

spr bhav
03-27-2007, 02:56 PM
Well for me, to get all the Pokemon, I need both games. I also got to save up and get another DS unit. I Live in such a sparse area, it's like the Pokemon players that may buy the game live like 25 miles from my area! I hope the trades are not going to be difficult. That's why I need the guidebook for I'm now about to fly a 4 engine plane instead of 2.:crackup:

lol, in my area, i got lots of noobs and only 1 good pokemon player, whos my mate.
His cousin taught a alakazom:
Fire blast
trick
role play
theif..

how sad! XD

charmeleonblaze
03-27-2007, 08:24 PM
Damn! Wal*Mart didn't have the preorder cards yet. Will Best Buy probably have it? Cuz were going there tonight.

Tory vs Meaty II
03-27-2007, 08:58 PM

Thanks, and I have to tell you something... you know you can just go to gamestop.com and get both of them for $50.

EonMaster Tek
03-27-2007, 09:07 PM
I pre-ordered mine yesterday, I didn't want to risk not getting it on release day. :oops:

Tory vs Meaty II
03-27-2007, 09:11 PM
Do you guys think I should pre-order Pokemon Pearl Version with the Straigey guide book now. Or do it later on April 01? The game will come to my house at around April 23rd.

spr bhav
03-27-2007, 09:19 PM
stragety book is good because you can learn about the new pokemon before hand

Shiny Trainer
03-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Thanks, and I have to tell you something... you know you can just go to gamestop.com and get both of them for $50.

i know about that but if you buy the pokemoncenter.com bundle (diamond and pearl) you get all of the awesome bonusses along with it.:happy: i cant though because its almost 100 bucks.:dazed: :susp: i might be allowed to but i'll probably be working for at least a month

Tory vs Meaty II
03-27-2007, 09:29 PM
stragety book is good because you can learn about the new pokemon before hand

Yeah, I love to use it, I had almost all the straigey guide books. Gold, Silver, Crystal Version Book. Ruby & Sapphire Book (it was a small one). Fire Red & Leaf Green. (I got this book before the actual game).

I can't wait to get the game/w straigey book. The Scenario Guide. :cool:

charmeleonblaze
03-27-2007, 10:07 PM
Yeah, I love to use it, I had almost all the straigey guide books. Gold, Silver, Crystal Version Book. Ruby & Sapphire Book (it was a small one). Fire Red & Leaf Green. (I got this book before the actual game).

I can't wait to get the game/w straigey book. The Scenario Guide. :cool:

Yeah, I'm so excited. I think I might freeze myself and tell some1 to thaw me back out on april 22nd.

PaulMac
03-27-2007, 10:32 PM
I only have one DS, though... =|
I'll be getting mine on April 25th.

I'm ordering from Gamestop.com and shipping to UK take's a few days.

Diamond & Pearl + 2 Styli (Plural) will be mine (Hopes)

I might order the guide book, I need to start saving because I need to pay my dad £50 for the games + postage&packing.

Bloody TC
03-27-2007, 10:37 PM
Yeah, I'm so excited. I think I might freeze myself and tell some1 to thaw me back out on april 22nd.

You got that from South Park didn't you with Cartman and the Wii?

Also I can't wait either.

PaulMac
03-27-2007, 10:40 PM

Neither can I, I just like the whole idea of playing online.
The graphic's look somewhat 3D now and the new pokemon well I've heard they look good

charmeleonblaze
03-27-2007, 10:48 PM

Dude, thats EXACTLY what I got it from! You read my mind!:surp:

Tory vs Meaty II
03-28-2007, 01:39 AM

No.. plese wait until three more weeks, you got to be patient... don'y freeze yourself. Noo..........

charmeleonblaze
03-28-2007, 01:33 PM
No.. plese wait until three more weeks, you got to be patient... don'y freeze yourself. Noo..........

I was just kidding, I can wait 25 days. But the stupid reservation cards are annoying me. I hope our new Best Buy has them.

spr bhav
03-28-2007, 03:15 PM
OMFG! My dad gonna order it from gamestop, and he dont get paid until 10 April, so i might not get the stylus, or the game as it might be sold out.. WAAAHH!!

Envoy of Chaos
03-28-2007, 05:47 PM
I just pre-ordered Diamond and the nintendo guide this weekend and I'll buy Pearl a couple weeks after they come out.

PIKA_GIRL
03-28-2007, 07:10 PM
OMFG! My dad gonna order it from gamestop, and he dont get paid until 10 April, so i might not get the stylus, or the game as it might be sold out.. WAAAHH!!

My family gets paid on the 25th of April --WAY WORSE!! But my moms geting for me anyways. Hope you get the game. I don't know if pre-ordering goes on that long.

AshMistyMayfan
03-28-2007, 07:24 PM
My ToysRUs doesn't open until 10 that day! Oh well, thankfully I sleep until 9 anyway, and the 9:30 bus I'll take will allow me to take my bike on since the hourly bus always has 2 bikes on it! I got to have my bike or it's a 1 mile walk from the bus stop.

I wish it opened at 8.:sad:

AshMistyMayfan
03-28-2007, 07:26 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't do that! That would be TERRIBLE if they forget and you'll miss out on the game!

Zavelin
03-28-2007, 08:21 PM
BAH I went to Circuit City today.

Not only were they STILL taking pre-orders, but they already had the stylus!

>o< I have a mind to cancel my GameStop preorder and get it at CC.

Tory vs Meaty II
03-28-2007, 08:41 PM
BAH I went to Circuit City today.

Not only were they STILL taking pre-orders, but they already had the stylus!

>o< I have a mind to cancel my GameStop preorder and get it at CC.

Wow, thank you for telling me that. I'm going on the web to see the details.

Professor Geoffrey
03-28-2007, 08:49 PM
I pre-ordered mine at GameStop. I aslo ordered a few other things while on the internet... The other thing comes in... Two or so days. Maybe tommorow... If I'm lucky...

Zenigame
03-28-2007, 10:08 PM
I reserved both at GameStop.

charmeleonblaze
03-28-2007, 11:26 PM
I have to wait till saturday to reserve mine, cuz right now I'm in a hotel in Kentucky, and I live in Ohio. :dazed:

Chris9898
03-29-2007, 01:01 AM
My game is already payed in full @ my fav EBgames.

charmeleonblaze
04-02-2007, 01:00 AM
:biggrin: Yeah, finally reserved diamond at best buy. It was actually yesterday. I wonder why this website wasnt working. Something with the bandwidth or wuteva.

Miltonic
04-02-2007, 01:02 AM
i pre ordered both games a while ago even though i already have japanese diamond.

Marzo
04-02-2007, 01:07 AM
I preordered my copy a couple weeks ago.

yuri-chan the shiznit
04-02-2007, 01:19 AM
I reserved mine in friggin January. But I think the stylus is ugly...so *rushes to eBay to see how much I can make* I miss when the legendaries were cute and cuddly.

link55588
04-02-2007, 01:47 PM
i reserved mine and cant wait for the GTS system:tongue:

spr bhav
04-02-2007, 02:12 PM
just to let everyone know and i know they dont care -_-" i preordered Pearl, i had to beg my dad, he lied to me about not hving any money -_-"

Razzmatazz
04-02-2007, 07:08 PM
I reserved Diamond yesterday. Don't care about the stylus, just making sure I get a game.

:rambo:

Empoleon
04-02-2007, 09:25 PM
i researved pearl at gamestop

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-02-2007, 09:27 PM
I suppose I should get down to EBGames soon! :eek:

Starly
04-02-2007, 11:05 PM
i reserved pokemon pearl and got my free palkia stylus from gamecrazy and went to gamestop to reserve pokemon diamond but ill have to wait till i get my free dialga stylus when i go to purchase both games

Turtwig_Chimchar_Piplup
04-03-2007, 12:34 AM
I reserved Diamond. :happy:

charmeleonblaze
04-03-2007, 01:15 AM
I reserved Diamond. :happy:

Did you get the stylus? (4 word rule)

Dialga of time
04-03-2007, 01:32 AM
ok lets get bak in topic ppl. i pre-ordered it and i guess it doesnt matter if i get the stylus but wutever, its a kool bonus

it kinda SUCKS BECAUSE ITS TO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ky72x
04-03-2007, 04:55 AM
It seems all the promo stylus's are. Oh well. I guess for it to be collectible, it must be that big. Anyway, I reserved Diamond a couple of weeks ago at Kmart, and I can't wait for it to come out.

AshMistyMayfan
04-03-2007, 07:35 AM
There's a cool song that's been playing out that is just right for Diamond and Pearl:

Ladies and Gentlemen
You've seen, and seeing is believing
Your eyes and your ears will be bleeding
Please check to see if you're breathing
Hold tight for the show is not over
If you will, please move in closer
You're about to be pulled over
By the wonders you're about to behold here
Welcome to the show Please come inside!

Do you want it?
Do you need it?
Let me hear it!
Ladies and Gentlemen, Diamond Pearl
Do you want it?
Do you need it?
Let me hear it!
Hikari Dawn!

The greatest era is about to begin, and seeing will be believing!
April 20, Hikari's premiere as Dawn
April 22, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, the greatest game.

The song, courtesy of a band called Saliva that provided lyrics for Wrestlemania 23 that recently took place in Ford Field, 80, 103 showed up for the show. The song was just inspiration for Diamond and Pearl.

Dragon trainner guy
04-03-2007, 06:13 PM
i just reseved mine today pearl baby beware of the pink dragon hahahaha

Professor Geoffrey
04-03-2007, 06:16 PM
I reserved Diamond and Pearl about two weeks ago... I still can't belive I'll live to see that moment. (Makes weird voice) Or will I?:eek:

Yggdrasill
04-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Positive I already posted in this thread........meh.
I've reserved mine from www.videogamesplus.ca and it's only going to cost me £22.50, £10 cheaper than the price it would be from a shop in England.

dialggron
04-03-2007, 06:33 PM
i reserved diamond on the 26th at ebgames.com, i probably wont get the stylus though because backordered

Groudon_fan
04-03-2007, 06:34 PM
*Raises hand* I pre- ordered both. :razz: :tongue: :silly: :wall: :boohoo:

Sinnoh_Champion
04-03-2007, 07:54 PM
it kinda SUCKS BECAUSE ITS TO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r u talking about the figure on top? have u seen it? i know in the commercial it looks kind of big but it's not. put it this way, it's smaller than the dialga on ur avatar.

charmeleonblaze
04-03-2007, 08:42 PM
r u talking about the figure on top? have u seen it? i know in the commercial it looks kind of big but it's not. put it this way, it's smaller than the dialga on ur avatar.

Yeah, its really not big at all. Its a lot smaller than i thought though.

Fire Pkmn Master
04-03-2007, 10:53 PM
I didnt even get one when I pre ordered it. Its ok but would be nice to have one. I got a litte book.

schelandpup
04-04-2007, 12:33 AM
I've got Diamond on hold. If you have one on hold post below. I'd like to know why and when you did.:hungry: :hungry:

Ravenn
04-04-2007, 12:37 AM
I put diamond version on hold about one or two weeks ago. I know it's going to sell out right away since it did in Japan and because there are people like us who want to buy it. I noticed at the target near my house that there are more pokemon diamonds on hold than pokemon pearls. I think that might give people with pearl version an advantage to get better pokemon when trading because they'll have harder to get pokemon when it comes to the few that are exclusive since so many diamond players will want them.

Sorry in advance if:

a) This topic has been posted a MILLION AND SIX times
b) This topic already exists (and I missed it <_<)

Anyways, just wanted to know who all reserved their copy of the games.

I reserved Pearl (since the WORLD wants Diamond), but I was sad to find out you don't get the stylus until AFTER the game comes out ;_;.

I reserved diamond. Your pretty smart to get pearl though since there will be an advantage. You'll probably be able to get awesome pokemon for ones that are easy to catch for you but not available to diamond players when it coems to trading. Because there is a ratio that leads to more diamond players right now you'll be able to get what you want for pokemon that are on your game since diamond players that can't catch them ^_^

Tory vs Meaty II
04-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Man, that is some crap. My mom can't pre-order them for me. Because she doesn't trust the people. Life is unfair. I hate buying games at game stores. In my location, they rather not have them, or their sold out.

MagmarMan
04-04-2007, 09:44 PM
I told my mom to pre-order D/P so I could get it when it came out (I don't think that I'll be able to get any from the shelves for a while).

I don't know if she did it or not.

AshMistyMayfan
04-04-2007, 10:01 PM
18 days!
Least Pokemon Dungeon is keeping me entertained! I got about 85% of my Pokemon evolved. Can't wait to get Diamond/Pearl. I feel like Sailor Moon about to go on a sugar high to get my piece of pie! I never forgot that!:crackup:

catch em all
04-05-2007, 12:39 AM
I reserved diamond now im trying to beat firered emerald and mystery dungeon before april 22nd.(started new game in everyhting xcept ruby cause i amlomst saw all the the mon in ruby)

NinjaDuelist
04-05-2007, 03:59 AM
Already pre-ordered mine. ^_^

charmeleonblaze
04-05-2007, 10:40 PM
Yay! My neighbor has 2 ds lites, so if I still dont have 1 with my money im saving up, he said I can borrow 1 of his. Yes! (I know this is kinda off topic.)

the_wolf
04-06-2007, 12:56 AM
I ordered mine today, well heh , I got my dad to do it for me. They didn't even care I like pokemon, here I was saving my own money to buy my games, ..My dad called me a pokeyman nerd though heh, he didn't mean it./Off topic sorry/

So I'm pretty happy now since I have one guarenteed in my city. I just knew they would still have copies.:biggrin:

Metagross Ex
04-06-2007, 12:57 AM
i preordered mine on march31 i was frikin happy:biggrin:

mjb4991
04-07-2007, 06:41 PM
I pre-ordered mine yesterday at http://pokemoncenter.com