PDA

View Full Version : (DS) Quista - The Last Stand Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Neo Emolga
03-22-2007, 01:04 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Lugia3RP2.png

Chances are pretty good this will be the last installment, since I expect the action to be pretty intense. Also, if this is your first time reading this, its not too late to sign up.

Sign ups are right here. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34225)

Draconic_Espeon
03-22-2007, 01:29 AM
I can't post tonight... Unfortunately. ;_; I have to get off and go to bed.

Anyway, Neo, I wanted to ask... Does your character have any relation to Sylvester Stallone? I think that's who I'm thinking of. XP

Neo Emolga
03-22-2007, 01:33 AM

Anyway, Neo, I wanted to ask... Does your character have any relation to Sylvester Stallone? I think that's who I'm thinking of. XP

Ha ha, nope. I just like the last name. Agent Stallone. Slightly rough, cool, and a little arrogant, with being suave and charming to the ladies. Plus, don't expect him to back off from anything, he never does. :P

Hoshika
03-22-2007, 01:37 AM

Ha ha, nope. I just like the last name. Agent Stallone. Slightly rough, cool, and a little arrogant, with being suave and charming to the ladies. Plus, don't expect him to back off from anything, he never does. :P

Heheheheheheheheh... heh... heheh... heh... eh... Stallone. He's copyrighted, ya know. =P

Neo, why did you make it rain? I wanted to go to the National Park. @_@

EDIT: *points to post count*

Neptune
03-22-2007, 01:57 AM
Heh, I made it sunny in Olivine, though, so you could come there and hang with me! XD

Neo Emolga
03-22-2007, 02:13 AM
Ha ha.

Well, since there is no official Guardian of the Sea anymore (at least not yet), the weather would be slowly going out of whack from the disrupted balance, hence the rain in Goldenrod. I guess you could expect it to get worse as times goes by.

Neptune
03-22-2007, 02:18 AM
Oh dear, everyone's in Goldenrod. How long timewise do you think it is between Olivine and Goldenrod? XD I was thinking a few hours if I cut through the woods between the two places (I'm totally using my GS strategy guide for its map XD)... Maybe I could go find Annabelle a bike or something.

Charizard Michelle
03-22-2007, 03:14 AM
Oh dear, everyone's in Goldenrod. How long timewise do you think it is between Olivine and Goldenrod? XD I was thinking a few hours if I cut through the woods between the two places (I'm totally using my GS strategy guide for its map XD)... Maybe I could go find Annabelle a bike or something.

I know that in the WAR with travel it took a three post for travel if it was by surf or flying. One to leave. One for travel. One for landing. Not sure about foot though.

Neptune
03-22-2007, 03:17 AM
I know that in the WAR with travel it took a three post for travel if it was by surf or flying. One to leave. One for travel. One for landing. Not sure about foot though.

Well, I've already had a post of her in the woods, so I suppose my next post could put her *checks map* in National Park. Then I could have her walking down to Goldenrod in the next post. Then in Goldenrod in the post after that. Assuming nothing happens between those posts. XD

Charizard Michelle
03-22-2007, 03:55 AM
Well, I've already had a post of her in the woods, so I suppose my next post could put her *checks map* in National Park. Then I could have her walking down to Goldenrod in the next post. Then in Goldenrod in the post after that. Assuming nothing happens between those posts. XD

Sounds good. I am doing something like that too but I am doing this by foot and this is a different kind of RP from the war one that WAR V was base on. Still you right behind my character in the RP. I am getting closer to Goldenrod as we speak.

UmbraKora
03-22-2007, 04:23 AM
My first post it up, and Finn is in Goldenrod already. ^^ So, she's up for interaction with anyone, pretty much. I still need to write in her history, though! :oops: Ah well, tomorrow.

Finch
03-22-2007, 01:12 PM
I made a brief intro. I can't believe rust did the bounty hunter thing, too!

Neo Emolga
03-22-2007, 01:31 PM
I made a brief intro. I can't believe rust did the bounty hunter thing, too!

Ha ha, funny thing is, we may run into each other and there could be a 3rd party conflict because of it.

I feel like I'm Mulder and RocketMeowth is Skully though. XD

RocketMeowth
03-22-2007, 01:46 PM
Ha ha, funny thing is, we may run into each other and there could be a 3rd party conflict because of it.

I feel like I'm Mulder and RocketMeowth is Skully though. XD

lol. I dunno who those two are (don't laugh at me because of it) but it sounded funny.

So far I'm really enjoying this RP! It's not progressing like the WAR RPs would and it's really fun. This is definatly helping me prepare for th WAR RP. Especially in the 'providing your location on each post you make' part. lol

=^^= Nya

Neo Emolga
03-22-2007, 01:52 PM
lol. I dunno who those two are (don't laugh at me because of it) but it sounded funny.

So far I'm really enjoying this RP! It's not progressing like the WAR RPs would and it's really fun. This is definatly helping me prepare for th WAR RP. Especially in the 'providing your location on each post you make' part. lol

=^^= Nya

Mulder and Skully are actually from the X-files, which was a sci-fi series that ended back in 2002. The two of them were FBI agents that investigated cases that had a lot of paranormal activity. The thing is, my character and your character act very different than the two of them did in that series. :P

And yeah, this is moving along at a perfect pace. War RPs tend to grow very, very quickly...

RocketMeowth
03-22-2007, 02:14 PM
Ah so that's who they are.

And yeah. WAR RPs move so quickly that it seriously becomes intimidating to make a reply. I hope I can keep up with it this year.

=^^= Nya

Charizard Michelle
03-22-2007, 02:51 PM
And I feel like I am going to get gang (I want to say a word that starts with an r and ends with a e that sounds like mape). Still ok.

Yeah. I mean for one big difference in this RP it is a Trainer RP and not some military/take-over-the-world one so it is more intune with the current idea of the WAR VI RP.

UmbraKora
03-22-2007, 02:58 PM
Hehe, I've been wondering for a little while, what is the War rp? Sorry, I'm still new here. :oops:

Charizard Michelle
03-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Hehe, I've been wondering for a little while, what is the War rp? Sorry, I'm still new here. :oops:

The WAR RP is part of the WAR competition that PE2K is going to hold this year where members are going have to join WAR teams (look in group section for more infor on WAR Teams) in order to compete. This season's WAR RP is going to be base on a magic base Pokemon school. Think Harry Potter with pokemon thrown in there.

Neptune
03-22-2007, 04:54 PM
How much lower is a Quista body temperature as compared to a normal human? *is pondering having her character's Vulpix use a fire attack to throw off the thermal imaging, if possible* I just need a plausable way for her to figure that out. XD

Neo Emolga
03-22-2007, 05:03 PM
How much lower is a Quista body temperature as compared to a normal human? *is pondering having her character's Vulpix use a fire attack to throw off the thermal imaging, if possible* I just need a plausable way for her to figure that out. XD

We had the blood test results with the alleles shown before us, as well as a temperature reading on the blood at being around 45°F.

I might make it 65°F instead. 45 is really quite cold, only 13 degrees above freezing. I'll edit that.

Also, Mikey drinking hot tea isn't going to do anything. Sure, his character's stomach will be a little warmer, but not the entire body.

And second, heh, you don't even know how close we are to you. This chase will be fun, I can feel it. :D

Neptune
03-22-2007, 05:07 PM
Oh, that was written down? *facepalm* I obviously decided that doing things like actually checking back for an actual temperature were stupid.

Fire, however, would still probably throw off the imaging, I think. At least hurt the guy's eyes enough to close them. XD Smoke can disrupt it, too (Google FTW). But Annabelle does not have access to internet search engines... Fire, though, might come to her mind. Maybe. *ponder*

EDIT: I added a list of which Pokemon Annabelle had with her when she was in the Johto championships, as well as all the other places, in my sign up sheet. XD

RocketMeowth
03-22-2007, 07:42 PM
And second, heh, you don't even know how close we are to you. This chase will be fun, I can feel it. :D

Oh yes Neo is right! This chase shall be very fun! And it's awesome that it's so early in the RP.

=^^= Nya

Neptune
03-22-2007, 07:48 PM
The chase is fun, but kind of nerve-wracking for those being chased (or playing the ones being chased, in this case). XD

RocketMeowth
03-22-2007, 08:00 PM
lol, yeah

It's nerve wreaking for them, but entertainment for us. XD

=^^= Nya

Neptune
03-22-2007, 08:02 PM
At least Maria is the one being actively hunted, and not Annabelle. I do have to wait for UmbraKora to get online, though. XD

Finch
03-22-2007, 08:03 PM
I hope mr Japanese Arceus dude comes around at some point so I can sniff him out. Heh.

Hoshika
03-22-2007, 08:23 PM
Gah... I missed so much in the RP. Good thing it wasn't about me. @_@

Anybody want to meet at Route 35?

EDIT: Never mind.

Neptune
03-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Okay, kind of stuck now. I thought Annabelle ran out the back entrance (not the one near the glove shop, since she had gotten lost), so she wasn't seen, but she was, and now she appears to be having two conversations at once--Annabelle approached Finn, and Annabelle was approached. ^^;;; I'm not sure what to do. XD

If only I had posted just a bit more quickly. XD

EDIT: Clarification--do I go with it, even though Umbra's not on to defend her pup, or what? XD

Nevermind, decided to wait unless too many people show up (don't want to stop the RP XD) or Umbra doesn't come on in awhile.

Finch
03-22-2007, 09:22 PM
*Discussion moved to minimise spam*

OOC: Yes I just did. :P
Well you shouldn't have done, you've just blasted right in there and capitalised on everone else's work without putting much in yourself. You can't just say "I have a hummer called Deathwing that's better than anything" and pull a gun on one of the main character within a few posts of your entry to the RP. Not cricket.

Neptune
03-22-2007, 09:24 PM
*Discussion moved to minimise spam*

Well you shouldn't have done, you've just blasted right in there and capitalised on everone else's work without putting much in yourself. You can't just say "I have a hummer called Deathwing that's better than anything" and pull a gun on one of the main character within a few posts of your entry to the RP. Not cricket.

Yeah, I'm kind of really stuck now, because not only does this affect me, it affects UmbraKora's character, and Umbra's not on to escape/negotiate/fight/whatever.

Hoshika
03-22-2007, 09:24 PM
I'm being ignored in the RP... ;_;

@Neptune: I'm trying to save you. My character's not really sure, though... I'm just making her be her rash self. =P

@rust: You just posted twice and you're trying to blow a Quista's brains out when you're coming from out of nowhere. I see how you get there, but it's not really fair. Besides, Neo is there. =|

Neptune
03-22-2007, 09:36 PM
How did you know where we were, anyway, rust? Annabelle was in the Underground, but she then moved out, went through several alleyways, and is quite a distance from it. And Goldenrod is huge.

Hoshika
03-22-2007, 09:39 PM
How did you know where we were, anyway, rust? Annabelle was in the Underground, but she then moved out, went through several alleyways, and is quite a distance from it. And Goldenrod is huge.

In G/S/C, it took me 4 seconds for me to get to the Pokémon Center to the giant mall thingy. But that's not the point. =P

If Goldenrod is that big, and the Underground stretches from the east side of it to the west side, then the Underground must be like a huge network underneath Goldenrod. People don't run that fast. o.o

Unless Quista people have exceptional physical skills....

Neptune
03-22-2007, 09:42 PM
In G/S/C, it took me 4 seconds for me to get to the Pokémon Center to the giant mall thingy. But that's not the point. =P

If Goldenrod is that big, and the Underground stretches from the east side of it to the west side, then the Underground must be like a huge network underneath Goldenrod. People don't run that fast. o.o

Unless Quista people have exceptional physical skills....

I spent two or three posts wandering around, actually, before popping out in front of Neo (whoops XD). Then I was running through the alleyways and ran into Umbra, whose character wasn't in a specific location in Goldenrod, and so could plausibly be within reasonable walking distance of the Underground.

Hoshika
03-22-2007, 09:48 PM
I spent two or three posts wandering around, actually, before popping out in front of Neo (whoops XD). Then I was running through the alleyways and ran into Umbra, whose character wasn't in a specific location in Goldenrod, and so could plausibly be within reasonable walking distance of the Underground.

Then let's go with that I coincidentally went on the side you were coincidentally trying to escape from when you coincidentally bumped into Neo. >_>;

Neptune
03-22-2007, 09:50 PM
Then let's go with that I coincidentally went on the side you were coincidentally trying to escape from when you coincidentally bumped into Neo. >_>;

The issue isn't you, it's that rust managed to find me, even though I wasn't in the Underground, and then point a gun at my head.

Finch
03-22-2007, 09:57 PM
Neo will sort this, I'm sure. Let's just hang tight. The RP can wait.

UmbraKora
03-22-2007, 10:20 PM
Heeeere! God, how do you guys post so much during the day? I get on the instant I get home from school, and everyone's having to wait for me! :eek: Guess you're all on Eastern time. :oops:

EDIT: Wait, so I /shouldn't/ respond? I think I'll just respond to Neptune, since her character found Finn first, and then Neo's character. And maybe Hoshika's...?

Neptune
03-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Heeeere! God, how do you guys post so much during the day? I get on the instant I get home from school, and everyone's having to wait for me! :eek: Guess you're all on Eastern time. :oops:

EDIT: Wait, so I /shouldn't/ respond? I think I'll just respond to Neptune, since her character found Finn first, and then Neo's character. And maybe Hoshika's...?

Yeah, I'm Eastern. Sorry for getting you into the middle of things. XD I think we should just wait for Neo to sort out the gun thing.

UmbraKora
03-22-2007, 10:29 PM
No, I very much like having Finn in the middle of things. I was wondering how to get her in, and then you provided the perfect way! ^^

But I don't like what rust did, not at all. I guess I'll just start typing my reply, because I'll be gone for two hours in a half an hour.

And I'm Western. That explains it. xD

Neptune
03-22-2007, 10:31 PM
No, I very much like having Finn in the middle of things. I was wondering how to get her in, and then you provided the perfect way! ^^

But I don't like what rust did, not at all. I guess I'll just start typing my reply, because I'll be gone for two hours in a half an hour.

And I'm Western. That explains it. xD

I think we might be on around the same time later, though, as you seem to be on at about 1 am my time, and I like to stay up late. XD Hopefully it will be resolved by then. XD

UmbraKora
03-22-2007, 10:34 PM
Yeah, I'm usually able to check, although not post, in the morning at 8 my time, 11 yours, and then I'm off and on from 3pm-11pm my time, 6pm-2am yours. I'm usually around doing homework and stuff, unless I have somewhere to go. ^^

And I sure hope so! I'm eager to get caught up! xD

Neptune
03-22-2007, 10:39 PM
So, while we're waiting...

Flamethrower/Fire Blast/Fire Spin = good way to avoid thermal goggles? X3

UmbraKora
03-22-2007, 10:41 PM
That's a pretty good idea. Maybe the presence of a fire pokemon helps? x3 But I think that's fairly viable, although it's likely to attract attention.

Neo Emolga
03-22-2007, 10:42 PM
I invalidated rust's post. It's really not fair, he's got to be a little more realistic with it. If the hummer was moving so fast, he never would have noticed us.

So go ahead.

UmbraKora
03-22-2007, 10:45 PM
Whew, thanks. I honestly didn't know how to respond to that...

Neptune
03-22-2007, 10:46 PM
Whew, thanks. I honestly didn't know how to respond to that...

Haha, me neither, especially when I didn't want to just abandon your character to possible gunfire while you weren't on. XD

Draconic_Espeon
03-22-2007, 10:53 PM
I finally posted. ><

I added on that Reeah has a partner, hope you don't mind, Neo. He's not physically there, he's passing on info to her via a walky talky thing in her cap. If Finch's benefactor can have a mole in the government, so can Team Rocket.

Also, the 'Pokemon have lower body temerature' thing is proven, in the Pokemon Heros movie, with the Lati's. Team Rocket finds Latias using a heat sensor. :tongue:

Neo Emolga
03-22-2007, 11:10 PM
I finally posted. ><

I added on that Reeah has a partner, hope you don't mind, Neo. He's not physically there, he's passing on info to her via a walky talky thing in her cap. If Finch's benefactor can have a mole in the government, so can Team Rocket.

Also, the 'Pokemon have lower body temerature' thing is proven, in the Pokemon Heros movie, with the Lati's. Team Rocket finds Latias using a heat sensor. :tongue:

That's not a problem, I've been using NPCs for support as well.

Hoshika
03-22-2007, 11:23 PM
That's not a problem, I've been using NPCs for support as well.

Uh, one other thing. Rust posted a vulgarous post without knowing his other one was invalidated. Just to fix this problem in the story... >_>

Neptune
03-22-2007, 11:34 PM
Regarding the location of the huge conflict...

Neo was scoping out the entrance of the Underground. I left, he spotted me. I moved through the alleyways, now above ground in Goldenrod City, and found Umbra. That's where we are. X3

Hoshika
03-22-2007, 11:37 PM
Regarding the location of the huge conflict...

Neo was scoping out the entrance of the Underground. I left, he spotted me. I moved through the alleyways, now above ground in Goldenrod City, and found Umbra. That's where we are. X3

But which entrance? There's one entrance in the north that is close to the Bike Shop, and one in the south just past the Game Corner.

Well, according to the games.

Neptune
03-22-2007, 11:39 PM
But which entrance? There's one entrance in the north that is close to the Bike Shop, and one in the south just past the Game Corner.

Well, according to the games.

You know, I'm not sure. I came in one way and left the other... Neo appears to have been at the south entrance, so I believe that's where we are.

Hoshika
03-22-2007, 11:40 PM
You know, I'm not sure. I came in one way and left the other... Neo appears to have been at the south entrance, so I believe that's where we are.

Okies, then my entry will make more sense. It's by the Pokémon Center, too. XP

Neptune
03-22-2007, 11:46 PM
I'm getting shot at again. ;_;

Kaze
03-22-2007, 11:48 PM
Everyone posts too quicky. X3

I just made my own entrance, even if it's shorter than it could've been. I'll say it again; I hate homework. >_<; I'm in the National Park now... I added a little bit of the rain stuff there.

Oh, and I've never seen the Lucario movie...but can't Lucario talk (as in speaking English/Japanese depending on the version XD)? It said something about that on Wikipedia... *shrugs*

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 12:06 AM
Everyone posts too quicky. X3

I just made my own entrance, even if it's shorter than it could've been. I'll say it again; I hate homework. >_<; I'm in the National Park now... I added a little bit of the rain stuff there.

Oh, and I've never seen the Lucario movie...but can't Lucario talk (as in speaking English/Japanese depending on the version XD)? It said something about that on Wikipedia... *shrugs*

Darn. We should have been there instead of being stuffed in a little underground passage. @_@

Kaze
03-23-2007, 12:20 AM
Darn. We should have been there instead of being stuffed in a little underground passage. @_@

I'll bring Ashley and her Pokemon into Goldenrod. I'm just afraid a lot of action will happen before I can respond...meh...

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 12:33 AM
Chuuu... there's too many people posting at once. Can we take turns? @_@

Neptune
03-23-2007, 12:34 AM
Chuuu... there's too many people posting at once. Can we take turns? @_@

It is really confusing. XD I'm just trying to keep Umbra involved, if sort of in a sideways manner. XD

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 12:36 AM
It is really confusing. XD I'm just trying to keep Umbra involved, if sort of in a sideways manner. XD

I'm keeping Kami in there, too. I just saved you and Neo and flodded the place. That is, if somebody else posts about the action. We'll all just end up ignored... help. x_x

Neptune
03-23-2007, 12:37 AM
I'm keeping Kami in there, too. I just saved you and Neo and flodded the place. That is, if somebody else posts about the action. We'll all just end up ignored... help. x_x

Well, we'd have to wait for rust to see if that worked. Is he on right now?

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 12:40 AM
Well, we'd have to wait for rust to see if that worked. Is he on right now?

Aw, shoot. He's off. At least I can get a confirmation from either you or Neo. Everything's jumbled up, though...

EDIT: Neptune... I'll just remind you.

HOSHIKA IS A TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL!!1!!!1

Draconic_Espeon
03-23-2007, 01:02 AM
I'm sorry, I just know Larvinator will be mad when she gets back. And it's not exactly nice to steal someone's Pokemon. *bashes head against wall*

Neptune
03-23-2007, 01:03 AM
Aw, shoot. He's off. At least I can get a confirmation from either you or Neo. Everything's jumbled up, though...

EDIT: Neptune... I'll just remind you.

HOSHIKA IS A TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL!!1!!!1

Oh, whoops, didn't realize she was. << >> I kind of got jumbled in all the posts. I shall go back and edit. =D

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 01:04 AM
I'm sorry, I just know Larvinator will be mad when she gets back. And it's not exactly nice to steal someone's Pokemon. *bashes head against wall*

Nor is it nice to see somebody bashing their head into a wall. O_o

Neptune, can you please post? I'm trapped in an event net here... ;_;

Neptune
03-23-2007, 01:07 AM
Nor is it nice to see somebody bashing their head into a wall. O_o

Neptune, can you please post? I'm trapped in an event net here... ;_;

I kind of am, too. There's someone with a gun to my pup's head. I think rust is on, now, though.

Draconic_Espeon
03-23-2007, 01:09 AM
I know, I'm just frustrated. I didn't really. And I'm right, she got mad, but I think he'll change it.

You're twelve? That's surprising.

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 01:11 AM
I know, I'm just frustrated. I didn't really. And I'm right, she got mad, but I think he'll change it.

You're twelve? That's surprising.

I'm talking about the CHARACTER Hoshika. @_@

I really oughta have a name change to PichuPi... ._.

Anyway, I guess we need both rust AND Neo to be on and get this knot undone. Gah...

Neptune
03-23-2007, 01:18 AM
Well, I've posted a reply... It's one possible way to fix this a bit. Or make things horrendously more complicated. Either way.

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 01:20 AM
Well, I've posted a reply... It's one possible way to fix this a bit. Or make things horrendously more complicated. Either way.

Methinks it made it worse. @_@

Neptune
03-23-2007, 01:21 AM
Methinks it made it worse. @_@

It was the only way I could think of to get out of the situation--fly away.

I almost wish we could just restart the RP. Everything's gotten very complicated very quickly, and I think there are certain character boundaries that are being crossed that shouldn't be.

ArusuesFactor
03-23-2007, 01:23 AM
I think that we should restart too.

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 01:24 AM

I almost wish we could just restart the RP. Everything's gotten very complicated very quickly, and I think there are certain character boundaries that are being crossed that shouldn't be.

Everything's been screwed now... great... maybe we should restart. I was thinking this would be a no-mess kind of thing.

Neptune
03-23-2007, 01:27 AM
Maybe one of us should ask Neo about it? Unless Neo can pull some amazing hat trick to fix this...

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 01:28 AM
Maybe one of us should ask Neo about it? Unless Neo can pull some amazing hat trick to fix this...

Already fixed. Maybe he can do something.

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Everytime I join a RP, everyone begs to restart.

I never knew I was that good of a RPer :P

Neptune
03-23-2007, 01:32 AM
You know, if this happens every time you join an RP, it might not be the other people who are the issue.

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 01:33 AM
Everytime I join a RP, everyone begs to restart.

Maybe, but I don't think that it's because your bad-mouthed character is being very threatening. It's because everybody's storylines are clashing together and nobody can tell what's happening. Then, people are ignored. =P

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 01:34 AM
You know, if this happens every time you join an RP, it might not be the other people who are the issue.

That was an inside joke that only Neo would get x_x

Neptune
03-23-2007, 01:36 AM
That was an inside joke that only Neo would get x_x

Sorry, I took it as you being serious. Hard to tell the tone of the speaker over the internet, you know. ^^;

Larvinator
03-23-2007, 01:37 AM

*cough*AruseusFactor'sgadgets*cough*

Anyway, what exactly did you post that you deleted, DE?

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 01:37 AM
Neo's not answering over PM. Can anybody help with the RP? @_@

EDIT: I'm 34 posts above the 2,000 mark. Huzzah.

Larvinator
03-23-2007, 01:38 AM
Neo's not answering over PM. Can anybody help with the RP? @_@
That would be because Neo is offline. :P
EDIT: Well, he WAS...

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 01:40 AM

This is confuzzling. Let's cram his inbox with PMs! *slapped*

Maybe we could disappoint him and let it die. XP

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 01:40 AM
Sorry, I took it as you being serious. Hard to tell the tone of the speaker over the internet, you know. ^^;
Lol... Yeah. I thought Neo would be replying sooner :P

It says he's online on the memberlist :P

Larvinator
03-23-2007, 01:42 AM
It says he's online on the memberlist :P
Yeah...maybe my computer freaked out. Sometimes I see myself offline while I'm logged in, so maybe that's what happened with Neo...

ArusuesFactor
03-23-2007, 01:42 AM
Fine. I'll get rid of my gadgets.

Neptune
03-23-2007, 01:44 AM
Well, now there are two Lugia? ^^; We Quista are not subtle, apparently. XD But in Annabelle's defense, she was put in a stressful situation. XD

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 01:48 AM
Fine. I'll get rid of my gadgets.

Yeah, they're a little unfair.

People have to SPREAD OUT, everyone being in Goldenrod City at once is really ending up as a killer.

Second, I really think the Quista need a LOT MORE HELP. Problem is... its not easy to switch sides though... XP

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 01:49 AM
Problem solved. I'm going to help them!

But it's not like I'm getting any help... I'm all alone... helping... I feel like Ash Ketchum. =\

Neptune
03-23-2007, 01:51 AM
We need to spread out? Then I'd better get to flying while I can (I don't expect this fear-fueled transformation to last for long XD).

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 01:55 AM
We need to spread out? Then I'd better get to flying while I can (I don't expect this fear-fueled transformation to last for long XD).

Well, it lasts as long as you want it too. Thing is... I don't know, it seems like every Quista in the RP is getting hit on hard. I've been on them, RM has been on them, rust has REALLY been on them, and Finch is already heading it. That's... quite a lot of hitting on. And yeah, I was hoping I would set in the balance but it's not happening...

I'm open for suggestions, since it really seems like the Quista are at a major disadvantage...

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 01:56 AM
Yeah, they're a little unfair.

People have to SPREAD OUT, everyone being in Goldenrod City at once is really ending up as a killer.

Second, I really think the Quista need a LOT MORE HELP. Problem is... its not easy to switch sides though... XP

If you switch sides, I'm sure I'll have to pick up the contract on you :P

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 01:57 AM
Well, it lasts as long as you want it too. Thing is... I don't know, it seems like every Quista in the RP is getting hit on hard. I've been on them, RM has been on them, rust has REALLY been on them, and Finch is already heading it. That's... quite a lot of hitting on. And yeah, I was hoping I would set in the balance but it's not happening...

I'm open for suggestions, since it really seems like the Quista are at a major disadvantage...

"Cross over to the da-- light side..."

I NEED HELP, PEOPLE! I'M NOT A ONE GIRL ARMY!!1!1!!!1

*gets Amy Rose's Piko Piko Hammer*

By the way... Lil_Patty hasn't posted. Ever.

RocketMeowth
03-23-2007, 01:58 AM
I think that we should instead of switching sides, make it so there are enough bad cats and, if new cats sign up then they HAVE to be good and help out tohse poor Quista cats.

Yes I like saying the word 'cats'. XD

=^^= Nya

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 01:59 AM
By the way... Lil_Patty hasn't posted. Ever.

Kick her out and have you gain magical Quista powers :P

You know, I could help you... for $41 Million :P

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 02:00 AM
I think that we should instead of switching sides, make it so there are enough bad cats and, if new cats sign up then they HAVE to be good and help out tohse poor Quista cats.

Yes I like saying the word 'cats'. XD

=^^= Nya

That's not very fair, though. I don't think people should be forced to switch at the very start. I think that I should godmod everybody-- I mean... turn this story around.

Neptune
03-23-2007, 02:02 AM
I like the "new sign ups have to be on the Quista side" idea. =3 We're really outnumbered. XD

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 02:03 AM
Damn, I haven't been in a RP this compelling since the Battle of Fiore :P

RocketMeowth
03-23-2007, 02:03 AM
I had another idea.

If nothing that we suggest work, then why not start the RP over?

=^^= Nya

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 02:07 AM
I had another idea.

=^^= Nya

Because starting the RP over got used more than enough in ToD :P

RocketMeowth
03-23-2007, 02:09 AM
Oh. Well it was jsut a suggestion.

=^^= Nya

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 02:11 AM
Well, Neptune is saved, but we're toast. Yay for the cycle of life! *slapped*

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 02:13 AM
I had another idea.

=^^= Nya

I was beginning to think that. Right now, its a REALLY BAD MESS stuffed with lots of fugly looking OOCs and posts that don't make sense. It was relatively okay until the alleyway part. But, what I'd like to see is...

1. All five Quista know each other personally.
2. Those who support the Quista but aren't Quista themselves are known friends of them. Which means someone like Hoshika would know at one of the Quista personally.
3. Not all of the Quista pursuers are working for the government. Which means the government could get into a conflict with one of the other pursuers as a result of chasing after a member of Quista.
4. I know Finch, RM, rust, and myself can't all be on the same team, that's really a vicious disadvantage to everyone else since we've been in a lot more RPs than some of you have. If you want and don't want to start over, RM and I could turn and become the "good agents" that decide to help the Quista instead.

Or... we can start over. Since rust and Finch definitely want to stay as pursuers, RM and I could be Quista or Quista supporters instead. I don't know, I didn't expect this mess to happen. XP

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 02:16 AM
I was beginning to think that. Right now, its a REALLY BAD MESS stuffed with lots of fugly looking OOCs and posts that don't make sense. It was relatively okay until the alleyway part. But, what I'd like to see is...

2. Those who support the Quista but aren't Quista themselves are known friends of them. Which means someone like Hoshika would know at one of the Quista personally.
3. Not all of the Quista pursuers are working for the government. Which means the government could get into a conflict with one of the other pursuers as a result of chasing after a member of Quista.
4. I know Finch, RM, rust, and myself can't all be on the same team, that's really a vicious disadvantage to everyone else since we've been in a lot more RPs than some of you have. If you want and don't want to start over, RM and I could turn and become the "good agents" that decide to help the Quista instead.

Or... we can start over. Since rust and Finch definitely want to stay as pursuers, RM and I could be Quista or Quista supporters instead. I don't know, I didn't expect this mess to happen. XP

Me neither. I didn't have these problems in the PMDS RP. ._.

Or, you can fire any inactive people. Be Trump-chu. XP

RocketMeowth
03-23-2007, 02:16 AM
Yeah. That's a good idea Neo. You've got my support for it.

I wont mind switching sides. I jsut want to be in this RP is all.

=^^= Nya

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 02:17 AM
No! Don't join the light side, Neo! I'll have to pick up the contract on you then...

And another RP that I thought Neo and I could pwn down the tubes...

Neptune
03-23-2007, 02:17 AM
I like the idea of some people becoming good. There was that tough but, and while I've RPed a bit before, it's never been one with this many people that weren't on at the same time, it seems to be working a bit better now. I think we should try to work the RP out--it's not completely gone. It's working out well enough for me, anyway. XD

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 02:18 AM
Yeah. That's a good idea Neo. You've got my support for it.

I wont mind switching sides. I jsut want to be in this RP is all.

=^^= Nya

How are we supposed to do that, anyway? There's no way you can smoothly change sides. I think. Let Kaminari do his speedy thing. XD

Off-topic: That's the third time you spelled just as jsut. Not that I'm counting. O_o

EDIT: rust just shot Neptune 20 times... yes with the gun.

RocketMeowth
03-23-2007, 02:20 AM
Meh. For some reason I always seem the hit the keys and spell out jsut instead of just. Don't ask why but it's really become a very bad habbit for my fingers and I can't get over it.

=^^= Nya

ArusuesFactor
03-23-2007, 02:20 AM
Either fire the inactive people or start over. That's what I would do.

Larvinator
03-23-2007, 02:21 AM

But...what happens to meeee? Do I stay a pursuer? CanIcanIcanI? :P

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 02:24 AM
Well, since I'm going to be a very rich man in my next post, I guess the only reason I'm still going to have a purpose in this RP is to hunt down Neo :P

ArusuesFactor
03-23-2007, 02:26 AM
trust me rust. my character and your character will be long time rivals. you'll see...:cool:

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 02:26 AM
I like the idea of some people becoming good. There was that tough but, and while I've RPed a bit before, it's never been one with this many people that weren't on at the same time, it seems to be working a bit better now. I think we should try to work the RP out--it's not completely gone. It's working out well enough for me, anyway. XD

Look, let's kind of forget the mess that happened in the alleyway, because I'm looking at the new posts and I honestly think it could get back on track. However, I'm strongly considering switching sides (even if it costs me my job as an FBI agent, but that's okay XD).

rust, we do well together. Too well. That's the thing, we creamed Mortal Divergence, it was barely a challenge. Its just better... if we're enemies in this one. :P

Thing is, I honestly don't want to change the number of Quista. Five Lugias is already quite a lot if they all end up fighting together. But, giving them more mysterious strangers following them doesn't make too much sense either.

I need help, I'm not sure what to do. XP

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 02:27 AM
trust me rust. my character and your character will be long time rivals. you'll see...:cool:

Yes, of course. Once I have Celebi, I'll stop you from being born. That will be fun revenge.

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 02:28 AM
Look, let's kind of forget the mess that happened in the alleyway, because I'm looking at the new posts and I honestly think it could get back on track. However, I'm strongly considering switching sides (even if it costs me my job as an FBI agent, but that's okay XD).

rust, we do well together. Too well. That's the thing, we creamed Mortal Divergence, it was barely a challenge. Its just better... if we're enemies in this one. :P

Thing is, I honestly don't want to change the number of Quista. Five Lugias is already quite a lot if they all end up fighting together. But, giving them more mysterious strangers following them doesn't make too much sense either.

I need help, I'm not sure what to do. XP

According to Neptune's most recent post, we all just died. Hooray.

Let's start over tommorow. Good night, everyone!

Neptune
03-23-2007, 02:29 AM
Well, my pup's going after Jimmy, I think (unless something in the RP changed). I'm kind of embarrassed that I can't be more of a challenge, really. But there are a lot of people against us, and Hoshika's the only helper who's been active, I believe. I'm trying to have my pup act more like the other Quista are her friends.

Hopefully, with my pup temporarily as a Lugia, I can be a bit more of a challenge? XD

EDIT: Nooo, you didn't all just die! She fired a very thin Aeroblast (She didn't charge up nearly enough for a DOOMTOTHECITY one). She's never done this before, so she's not at full power.

ArusuesFactor
03-23-2007, 02:30 AM
:susp: no one died. let's keep going. were getting back on track.

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 02:36 AM
:susp: no one died. let's keep going. were getting back on track.

You're contained by the Johto Department of BioMilitary Research & Development. I got rich off of you. Enjoy :)

ArusuesFactor
03-23-2007, 02:38 AM
lol. you're good. but not good enough. remember what my sign-up said. my original form was a 17 year-old. but the Quista symptoms changed me into the body of a second grader. know what that means?:biggrin:

Neptune
03-23-2007, 02:39 AM
lol. you're good. but not good enough. remember what my sign-up said. my original form was a 17 year-old. but the Quista symptoms changed me into the body of a second grader. know what that means?:biggrin:

That you read way too much Case Closed? XD

Larvinator
03-23-2007, 02:40 AM
Not really. Enlighten us.

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 02:40 AM

CONAN HINT!

You're going to still be contained by the government, because you are in the evil shadow department of the government who doesn't give a flying $#!1 about who they dissect. Plus, you're still going to be a Quista no matter what body you're in.

RocketMeowth
03-23-2007, 02:41 AM
Well.... this cat is beyond confused now with the RP. I am basically lost with everything that's going on.

I'm going to probably go to bed. I doubt I'll be un-confused tomorrow so yeah.

Night all who've confuzzled this kitty

=^^= Nya

ArusuesFactor
03-23-2007, 02:41 AM
umm...it ....means....hmm...........Oh yeah! I'll be able to use my *cough-gadgets-* to get out of this mess.

Larvinator
03-23-2007, 02:43 AM
umm...it ....means....hmm...........Oh yeah! I'll be able to use my *cough-gadgets-* to get out of this mess.
You mean your tranquilizer watch and your hax0r Super Shoes? :P

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 02:44 AM

Umm... Yay for God-Moding to get you out of a perfectly RP-ed out predicament...?

ArusuesFactor
03-23-2007, 02:51 AM
lol. your wrong lust.

Larvinator
03-23-2007, 02:55 AM
lol. your wrong lust.
OMFG! LMAO! LMAO! SIGGED!

ArusuesFactor
03-23-2007, 02:56 AM
*rust* sorry

Neptune
03-23-2007, 02:56 AM
lol. your wrong lust.

Freudian slip much? XD

UmbraKora
03-23-2007, 03:00 AM
I'm...back...now. O___O

Crap. I had plans, too! D: Ah well, thanks to Neptune as always I have a way to get Finn out. Finn'll just stick with Annabelle for now, that alright with you Neptune? I have a very long post to type now. ^^'

Neptune
03-23-2007, 03:01 AM
I'm...back...now. O___O

Crap. I had plans, too! D: Ah well, thanks to Neptune as always I have a way to get Finn out. Finn'll just stick with Annabelle for now, that alright with you Neptune? I have a very long post to type now. ^^'

Sure. ^^ I figure we have more of a chance if we stick together. XD Lots of people are against us. XD

UmbraKora
03-23-2007, 03:05 AM
My thoughts exactly. xD I was going to have Finn say some stuff, but I'll just have her be like, paralyzed by fear or something. ^^'

And it looks like Finn's the only Quista trying to be even halfway subtle. xD

Neptune
03-23-2007, 03:06 AM
My thoughts exactly. xD I was going to have Finn say some stuff, but I'll just have her be like, paralyzed by fear or something. ^^'

And it looks like Finn's the only Quista trying to be even halfway subtle. xD

Subtlety is for the WEAK!

...Also for those with Arcanine they can use to travel quickly. And those who don't have guns to their heads. XD

UmbraKora
03-23-2007, 03:08 AM
Exactly! Don't I love 'im. ^^ -snuggles Arcanine-

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 03:15 AM
Umm... Yay for God-Moding to get you out of a perfectly RP-ed out predicament...?

Eh, I'm losing RPers here as a result of this thing screwing up...

Okay, INSTEAD of starting over and causing a mess... what I could do is something a bit more interesting. I know it seems like we really just started, but what I could do is have a kind of... sequel to this that covers this same setting only five months later from being chased by FBI agents and mercenaries, and the storm that covers Johto begining to really worsen from the lack of a Guardian of the Sea. Olivine, Cianwood, and the Orange Islands could be under a very harsh pounding of hurricanes. Meanwhile, in other places, the disruption in the weather is also felt.

Meanwhile, several of the Quista have been killed in the pursuit (I'll just leave out names), but one of them manages to uncover how to perform the Guardian's Manta perfectly, so that other Quista could emerge from being humans (Only those REALLY trusted would get it). However, while fighting for the survival of the Guardian of the Seas, the Quista (now almost a VERY limited race of sorts) are still trying to do decide who should take on the role.

As for the pursuers, they're trying to get their hands on a Quista after learning that the Guardian's Manta is the reason for the existance of Quista, but the Quista know the serious danger that lies within this secret being revealed. If one of them gets captured and is forced to perform it, humanity will likely face a very dangerous war no one has ever seen before.

Trust me, when it comes to storylines, I never fear not having enough good ideas. Meanwhile, I'm perfectly okay with people keeping their current characters.

ArusuesFactor
03-23-2007, 03:20 AM
so if my quist were to die, i'd be out of the RP?

Neptune
03-23-2007, 03:23 AM
Eh, I'm losing RPers here as a result of this thing screwing up...

Okay, INSTEAD of starting over and causing a mess... what I could do is something a bit more interesting. I know it seems like we really just started, but what I could do is have a kind of... sequel to this that covers this same setting only five months later from being chased by FBI agents and mercenaries, and the storm that covers Johto begining to really worsen from the lack of a Guardian of the Sea. Olivine, Cianwood, and the Orange Islands could be under a very harsh pounding of hurricanes. Meanwhile, in other places, the disruption in the weather is also felt.

Meanwhile, several of the Quista have been killed in the pursuit (I'll just leave out names), but one of them manages to uncover how to perform the Guardian's Manta perfectly, so that other Quista could emerge from being humans (Only those REALLY trusted would get it). However, while fighting for the survival of the Guardian of the Seas, the Quista (now almost a VERY limited race of sorts) are still trying to do decide who should take on the role.

As for the pursuers, they're trying to get their hands on a Quista after learning that the Guardian's Manta is the reason for the existance of Quista, but the Quista know the serious danger that lies within this secret being revealed. If one of them gets captured and is forced to perform it, humanity will likely face a very dangerous war no one has ever seen before.

Trust me, when it comes to storylines, I never fear not having enough good ideas. Meanwhile, I'm perfectly okay with people keeping their current characters.

Ooo, sounds interesting. I was planning on having Annabelle rest in the mountains on the Johto-Kanto border, as they're hard to reach and have lots of places to hide, and I think Finn was going, too. Since that's such a hard place to reach, maybe that's where the remaining Quista hang out for the five months? But if you have a better idea about where the Quista should be (I really do love your solution XD) then I'll go there instead.

UmbraKora
03-23-2007, 03:23 AM
Ok, that looks like it could work. I could have Finn run off on her Arcanine with Annabelle, and we'd assume they escaped alright and were hiding out somewhere? And then the others would have similar situations, I suppose.

Neptune
03-23-2007, 03:25 AM
Yeah, then this part of the RP was just the prologue. =D Hence the chaos. XD

UmbraKora
03-23-2007, 03:27 AM
Yup. That'd work out, I think.

ArusuesFactor
03-23-2007, 03:28 AM
Yep. That's pretty good.

UmbraKora
03-23-2007, 03:45 AM
Ok, my post is up, I just had Finn kind of stand there while everything happened, and the end going with the new idea, basically. I hope it all works out! xD

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 03:46 AM

Yep, prologue is the perfect word for it. I don't even think rust will mind that much either, he just doesn't like beginning the same storyline again.

As for the new thread, just give me 24 hours to write it up. It will come, and it will be good. :D

Whew, I thought for a minute that there would be no solution at all. XP

Neptune
03-23-2007, 03:56 AM
Yep, prologue is the perfect word for it. I don't even think rust will mind that much either, he just doesn't like beginning the same storyline again.

As for the new thread, just give me 24 hours to write it up. It will come, and it will be good. :D

Can do. Good thing I don't have any school tomorrow; I'd be a mess in school, pondering what's going to happen next.

UmbraKora- I loved the way you summed things up--a perfect ending for the prologue. Just wanted to say that. XD

ArusuesFactor
03-23-2007, 04:00 AM
Neo said over PM that my character won't be dead. That means that my character has gone into hiding and has gained his natural size again. Yes. The gadgets are gone. But tomorrow since its been 5 months, I'll have to make a stunning come back. By the way, I have school tomorrow.

Charizard Michelle
03-23-2007, 04:01 AM

Oh man. Ok....It just that I just posted and took care of things for me for the next 15 hours incase of anything to happen. Still ok...I guess. Can't this all be in the same thread? Just two months later kind of junk....Maybe even let my character have her second badge too since my next few post was going to be that happening. Also me and DE were having a thing going on. I was going to kick her Skitty really hard!

I have school tomorrow and my friday afternoon ritual with friends.

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 04:11 AM
Can do. Good thing I don't have any school tomorrow; I'd be a mess in school, pondering what's going to happen next.

UmbraKora- I loved the way you summed things up--a perfect ending for the prologue. Just wanted to say that. XD

Yeah, I'd have to agree, that had a really nice touch.

Also, to even things out a little bit more between the Quista and the pursuers in the next RP, I'll be a Quista myself. I know I came down really kind of hard on you guys.

Oh, and the official title is Quista - The Guardian's Rising, and we'll just keep "Children of Lugia" as the prologue. Just give me some time, I'll have the new threads ready soon.

Charizard Michelle
03-23-2007, 04:16 AM
Yeah, I'd have to agree, that had a really nice touch.

Also, to even things out a little bit more between the Quista and the pursuers in the next RP, I'll be a Quista myself. I know I came down really kind of hard on you guys.

Oh, and the official title is Quista - The Guardian's Rising, and we'll just keep "Children of Lugia" as the prologue. Just give me some time, I'll have the new threads ready soon.

AWW!!! I want you to stay as you are Neo but as a helper for the Quista. I was looking forward to a Maria and Max couple. haha Still could you leave the thread up till tomorrow morning? I like to make one more post but now I am going to sleep.

UmbraKora
03-23-2007, 04:31 AM
Aw, thanks you guys. ;_;

And yay, Neo'll be a Quista! ^^ Are you replacing an existing one, or will there be six now?

Aaaanndd...are any of our Quista the ones who will die? How do we know if ours lives or not? It's making me nervous. ^^' Also, how do we decide which Quista learns the Mantra? Or will you tell us? x3

RocketMeowth
03-23-2007, 09:41 AM
I go to bed, dream of Crystal Version being real, wake up, and come here to find this!

The situation all figured out and Neo becoming that one thing he was chasing! XD

Looks like you and I aren't partners anymore Neo unless my role changes to being on the side of the light.

=^^= Nya

Kaze
03-23-2007, 10:20 AM
We're semi-starting over? Alright. I was just going to post; luckily I found the Discussion Thread again... XD

Well, I left off with Ashley almost being hit by a car, but okay. o_O

Finch
03-23-2007, 11:46 AM
Oh... mah... gawd...

Neo, rust, get off your high horses. You ruined this RP by shoving a rocket up its arse and hurling it into spam-dom.

Mr Pikachu, I'm sorry, but you can't do your War thing when we're playing with a bunch of inexperienced kids who can't keep up, and have to resort to other means to stay in the RP. Gadgets, god-modding, all of this rubbish comes back to you and rust as the ultimate cause.

Oh, and nothing you've done in this RP has been "well RPed-out" rust.

This is in no way a personal dig at either of you, I just think you need to appreciate the situation we have here. You're great RPers when you take your time to come up with something really good. Neo, you can manage it even at blistering pace, which creates a problem for the rest of us. But, then, rust can only RP well if he's restrained. You have to actually write something interesting.

What do you guys think I've been doing? I was planning on dragging this whole thing out for the newbies. There was a very good reason, too, that I avoided becoming a part of the Johto government and avoided having an uptight mercenary character who would follow orders for money. I knew I would probably have to defect to help the Quista. And now all of my hard work has been wasted, as well as that of the newer kids who were actually doing really well.

Just... this time, I propose a 2 post per day limit to all RPers, to be enforced by Neo. It gives everyone time to think. I know it won't be exactly the same as the uber-hectic War VI will be, but it will improve RPing on this forum as a whole, at least in some little way.

Charizard Michelle
03-23-2007, 12:09 PM
Oh... mah... gawd...

Neo, rust, get off your high horses. You ruined this RP by shoving a rocket up its arse and hurling it into spam-dom.

Mr Pikachu, I'm sorry, but you can't do your War thing when we're playing with a bunch of inexperienced kids who can't keep up, and have to resort to other means to stay in the RP. Gadgets, god-modding, all of this rubbish comes back to you and rust as the ultimate cause.

This is in no way a personal dig at either of you, I just think you need to appreciate the situation we have here. You're great RPers when you take your time to come up with something really good. Neo, you can manage it even at blistering pace, which creates a problem for the rest of us. But, then, rust can only RP well if he's restrained. You have to actually write something interesting.

What do you guys think I've been doing? I was planning on dragging this whole thing out for the newbies. There was a very good reason, too, that I avoided becoming a part of the Johto government and avoided having an uptight mercenary character who would follow orders for money. I knew I would probably have to defect to help the Quista. And now all of my hard work has been wasted, as well as that of the newer kids who were actually doing really well.

Just... this time, I propose a 2 post per day limit to all RPers, to be enforced by Neo. It gives everyone time to think. I know it won't be exactly the same as the uber-hectic War VI will be, but it will improve RPing on this forum as a whole, at least in some little way.

Kind of have to agree with Finch here. It was a bit too fast in that one day. If this si going to be something like the WAR then I say we need to have some sort of post limit like it was suggested awhile back. Or something to keep the higher skill RPers on the same level as the new RPers. I know everybody was having fun but it was a bit too fast. Still I don't mind but it is kind of too fast for new RPers for four pages to be done in an hour and a half. Still I would like to keep on RPing in this RP.

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 12:39 PM
Oh... mah... gawd...

That is partially the reason, but that's just a piece of it.

Everything was going fine until the alleyway part. Sure, I finally caught up with who I thought was Maria, and honestly, I was hoping Neptune would have done something clever, like follow me for a moment, but then do something that would divert my attention and make a quick escape. However, then rust came along, and we suddenly had 10 RPers in the exact same location. Which meant one person posting screwed up other people's posts. Honestly, any pace and that would screw things up. And lastly, there was quite a lot of confusion over what happened. Some people thought we were still in the Underground when really we were in an alleyway just close to that location.

Second, I was trying to make the RP a little something more interesting than just a wild goose chase. Maybe me coming face to face with one of the Quista would have changed something, and added to the depth of the storyline with a first hand conversation. I had a good thing going on, but then rust showing up changed the whole thing around.

And yes, I know I post brutally fast, I easily get addicted to RPs once I sink into them. Mikey didn't expect me to track his credit card, and then have it lead me to Neptune, who were both in the same location.

And another thing is, rust and I REALLY need to be on opposing sides and counter-act each other. I don't even need to mention Mortal Divergence to say how much we took over everything in that one RP. And another thing is, every RPer who is role playing a Quista is someone I've never really RPed with before (with the exception of Mikey). I think the problem is, I'm really being too hard on them. Sure, posting slower could help, but not really by much. Also, when sign ups first began, I honestly thought the Quista side was going to have a greater advantage with 4 RPers to 1 (Deathspector). Hence, that's why I went with a FBI agent. Come soon enough, the tables totally turned around and they found themselves with many strong RPers at their necks.

And I know rust can get crazy, but he really does get the storyline moving provided he can be a little fair about it. Why am I saying I should really switch sides and be a Quista myself? Honestly, I've dealt with rust before. I know how to set him off. I'm thinking that's what really made War Season 5 special. We were such rivals... it was awesome.

And lastly, this really isn't starting over. Everyone on the Quista side pretty much ended this in a good way, with them retreating far away from Goldenrod City. I mean, if you really want to continue looking, okay, but honestly, we're not going to get too far with them heading for such a remote location. It honestly feels like we should fast forward the storyline a bit to avoid a lot of mundane details.

UmbraKora
03-23-2007, 03:16 PM
Well, actually, slower posting would help me quite a bit. The only thing I found difficult here was the pace.

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Well, actually, slower posting would help me quite a bit. The only thing I found difficult here was the pace.

Then let's go with what Finch said and only allow people to post twice a day.

I'm having a tough time deciding though on the new storyline. Sure, they discover the Mantra, but should I say how many Quista there are now, or should we let those who are Quista already choose who becomes another Quista (if even any at all, but leave 7 as a maximum to avoid chaos with too many of them running around).

I'll definitely support the Quista this time, but it seems like some people want me as a civilian, and others are okay with me being a Quista, so I'll just let you guys decide. I could make Max Stallone come back as a mysterous shady stranger who helps you guys in ways you wouldn't think of, or I can just take on the role of a Quista myself.

It's up to you, but I think me being on the Government side is too hard on everyone else...

Larvinator
03-23-2007, 03:50 PM
I think Max coming back as a mysterious Quista would work. The Lugia people need more support...

I'm debating whether to stay an agent or be some sort of a neutral person...or maybe a Quista-helper. I dunno.

And yes, 2 posts a day would help a lot. I'm not used to coming up with ideas that fast. :P

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 05:16 PM
I think Max coming back as a mysterious Quista would work. The Lugia people need more support...

I'm debating whether to stay an agent or be some sort of a neutral person...or maybe a Quista-helper. I dunno.

And yes, 2 posts a day would help a lot. I'm not used to coming up with ideas that fast. :P

Okay, the new RP sign ups are on (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33767), but we'll be keeping this discussion thread. I just changed the title.

You can resubmit your character, and if you want to, change the history to reflect current events. However, I really don't care if you decide not to, we pretty much know what happened.

Charizard_mike, Neptune, ArusuesFactor, UmbraKora, and Kaze are still the original five Quista. If they want others to be one, that's for them to decide. They can choose up to two others, but that's all. Otherwise, we could end up with fourteen of them and that would be insane.

Meanwhile, Max Stallone will be coming back, but his side will be different. There will also be a slight change in personality, helping the Quista as a mysterous stranger. Meanwhile, only Neptune and UmbraKora know about him, but all they have is his name.

Should be interesting, and I hope this gets things back on track.

Kaze
03-23-2007, 07:07 PM
I'm sorry for not posting very much in the last one. The two-posts-a-day rule helps me out quite a bit. I was a little hesitant about bringing my character into the area where everyone else had theirs. Anyway, I resolve to put a lot more effort into this RP.

Neptune
03-23-2007, 07:10 PM
I'll work a lot harder, too. The two-post rule will help me a lot--I know my posting length varies with how fast the RP is moving, and it tends to get shorter as the RP moves faster. So now I can write longer, more detailed things, and I will.

All the places I used to RP at (and it's been a couple of years ^^;) were entire sites dedicated to one game, so there could be a bunch of people on, but they wouldn't all be in the same thread. I guess I just got a bit overwhelmed.

Anyway, I shall do better! =D

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 07:14 PM
I'm sorry for not posting very much in the last one. The two-posts-a-day rule helps me out quite a bit. I was a little hesitant about bringing my character into the area where everyone else had theirs. Anyway, I resolve to put a lot more effort into this RP.

Yeah, the posting really needs to be limited. I'm sure people weren't happy about coming on and finding that four pages of RPing passed without them. Not to mention, I'm sure people will give their two daily posts much more thought and detail rather than rushing to get something down to counter what someone else is doing.

Plus, I'm pretty bad when it comes to mass-posting, I'll admit. I've got to control myself. XD

Kaze
03-23-2007, 07:34 PM
I have a habit of waiting in slower-moving RPs (including mine ;_;) for a few other people to post before I do. I like having something to respond to instead of reacting to a single thing. I might tweak Ryo's(Ashley's Lucario) personality a bit, though. I had a hard time keeping him so calm with everything that's happened. He'll just be the most untrusting, wary Pokemon of the group.

Neptune
03-23-2007, 07:55 PM
I have a question about the two-posts-per-day rule. Are we going two posts per day of the RPer, two posts per day in your time zone, Neo, or two posts every 24 hours? I just ask because I live in US EST and I'm often up from eleven pm to about 1 am, and I wouldn't want to accidentally break the rule. XD

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 07:58 PM
I have a question about the two-posts-per-day rule. Are we going two posts per day of the RPer, two posts per day in your time zone, Neo, or two posts every 24 hours? I just ask because I live in US EST and I'm often up from eleven pm to about 1 am, and I wouldn't want to accidentally break the rule. XD

2 posts per day of the RPer. I know we have people all over the world on this forum, its better if its that way.

I can't be checking people's time zones and posts times all the time, so please, we need a little honor system going here. Its better for everyone if we do this.

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 08:12 PM
I just got back... and now I'm lost. I can't understand what just happened in the RP. I think I died... ;_;

2 posts per day of the RPer. I know we have people all over the world on this forum, its better if its that way.

I can't be checking people's time zones and posts times all the time, so please, we need a little honor system going here. Its better for everyone if we do this.

Can you increase it to 3? >_>;;

So, did we start over? Because I saw the locking post in the RP and it said to use that as a prologue. Gah. @_@

RocketMeowth
03-23-2007, 08:13 PM
I wonder if I could be a Quista. They sound like interesting characters. And Rocket could still keep her "evil" attitude. I'd just get rid of the government part.

But, it's up to you Quista if I become one of you... I think.

=^^= Nya

Neptune
03-23-2007, 08:15 PM
I wonder if I could be a Quista. They sound like interesting characters. And Rocket could still keep her "evil" attitude. I'd just get rid of the government part.

=^^= Nya

I fully support this idea. XD

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 08:17 PM
I just got back... and now I'm lost. I can't understand what just happened in the RP. I think I died... ;_;

Can you increase it to 3? >_>;;

So, did we start over? Because I saw the locking post in the RP and it said to use that as a prologue. Gah. @_@

Actually, the new sign up thread is right here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33767).

As for the number of posts, 2 is good. This should be a little bit more slower paced than having everyone in such a tight rush...

=^^= Nya

Yeah, it's up to them, makes the RP more interesting to see who they might choose... if anyone at all.

RocketMeowth
03-23-2007, 08:19 PM
Well, for right now I'll be a civilian helping the Quista out. rocket will still have her "evil" personality but, it won't be as serious towards the Quista. She'll have a basic understanding of where their coming from and stuff.

=^^= Nya

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 08:30 PM
Any RP I'm in, EVERYONE wants to limit posting...

-

Anyways, so uhh.. If we participated in the last RP, and this new RP is taking place later in time, can we have one or two of our unevolved Pokemon evolve?

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 08:34 PM
Any RP I'm in, EVERYONE wants to limit posting...

-

Anyways, so uhh.. If we participated in the last RP, and this new RP is taking place later in time, can we have one or two of our unevolved Pokemon evolve?

Honestly, I don't have that much of a problem with that, its fine with me.

Anyone else can make changes if they want, since its already been five months.

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 08:36 PM
Honestly, I don't have that much of a problem with that, its fine with me.

Anyone else can make changes if they want, since its already been five months.

Sweet. *Adds Electrivire and Kabutops*

Now, I need to track down Celebi :P

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 08:57 PM
I evolved Sparky and deleted the thing in the Other.

When are you going to put up the RP, again?

Neptune
03-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Ooo, we can evolve? *hops off to evolve a Pokemon or two* XD

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 09:29 PM
Hey, Neptune, want to be my friend in the RP? =\

Tiana_M
03-23-2007, 09:39 PM
I think it'd be great if we had the Quistas already sort of friends and all I mean it has been 5 months so maybe they should also already know and trust at least three of their civilian helpers. Maybe the RPer's could choose three they'd like to RP with at first and they could already be in contact with those three. Or maybe one civillian to a Quista? 'cause if they're not already "underground" it's gonna just be a mess again like the last one.

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 09:41 PM
I think it'd be great if we had the Quistas already sort of friends and all I mean it has been 5 months so maybe they should also already know and trust at least three of their civilian helpers. Maybe the RPer's could choose three they'd like to RP with at first and they could already be in contact with those three. Or maybe one civillian to a Quista? 'cause if they're not already "underground" it's gonna just be a mess again like the last one.

With my character, she hasn't seen a Quista since the Goldenrod City incident (AKA the MESS!), but I want Neptune to do something so her character can at least trust Hoshika.

NOTE: My username is named after Hoshika, my Pokémon trainer character, so if I say Hoshika, it means my character. @_@;

Draconic_Espeon
03-23-2007, 09:50 PM
You mean you don't talk about yourself in third person, too? :goofy:

I reposted a sign-up. I'm not really sure if I contributed to the other RP being a mess, but if I did, I formally apologized at the new sign-up.

Anyway, I'll be remaining as Reeah. I evolved Ryuu, too.

Neptune
03-23-2007, 09:51 PM
With my character, she hasn't seen a Quista since the Goldenrod City incident (AKA the MESS!), but I want Neptune to do something so her character can at least trust Hoshika.

NOTE: My username is named after Hoshika, my Pokémon trainer character, so if I say Hoshika, it means my character. @_@;

I think she would be pretty friendly to you. Your character's twelve, and she did appear to be trying to help, so Annabelle would probably trust her.

And I'm pretty sure all the Quista knew each other from the start. XD I think right now I'm hiding out with Umbra's character, though, so they'd probably be pretty good friends (as long as Umbra's okay with it).

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 09:53 PM
I evolved Sparky and deleted the thing in the Other.

When are you going to put up the RP, again?

Soon, but we have only two pursuers at the moment. We need a few more...

UmbraKora
03-23-2007, 09:57 PM
I think she would be pretty friendly to you. Your character's twelve, and she did appear to be trying to help, so Annabelle would probably trust her.

And I'm pretty sure all the Quista knew each other from the start. XD I think right now I'm hiding out with Umbra's character, though, so they'd probably be pretty good friends (as long as Umbra's okay with it).
Perfectly fine with me. :3 Since Hoshika's young and, as as Neptune said, looked helpful, Finn would trust her as well if you want.

Neptune
03-23-2007, 10:00 PM
Soon, but we have only two pursuers at the moment. We need a few more...

I wonder if it'll end up exactly opposite of the prologue? XD

If needed, maybe the Quista could form two groups that want different things and battle each other...?

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 10:01 PM
I wonder if it'll end up exactly opposite of the prologue? XD

If needed, maybe the Quista could form two groups that want different things and battle each other...?

Maybe there should be a Ho-oh Quista. I dunno. >_>;

Neptune
03-23-2007, 10:02 PM

I think Lugia is enough. XD That would be chaotic. Well, more chaotic.

UmbraKora
03-23-2007, 10:06 PM
@_@ Let's just keep things as they are, eh? And if that does happen, I guess we could just let some people go back to being agents.

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 10:08 PM
Before, I didn't know everybody would be RPing as adults. I feel so young... O_o

@Neo Pikachu: I WILL find you... somewhere... I WILL!!!

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 10:12 PM
@_@ Let's just keep things as they are, eh? And if that does happen, I guess we could just let some people go back to being agents.

Well, we need at least two other people being pursuers. Rust and Draconic Espeon are great, but we need more before we can start, sorry...

Draconic_Espeon
03-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Were I to play as a Quista, I'd be playing Erik, and he'd be fifteen. With Reeah, though, and her past, she can't be much younger than 25. ><

And, well, I'm not an agent, but I'm opposing you. I'm considering having her possibly convert, but it wouldn't be unless she captures a Quista and they can convince her to change her ways. So, yeah, a long ways away, if it does happen. I'll just keep her as opposing for the time being.

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 10:15 PM

I had an idea for Ho-Oh Quista that I was going to employ for myself in the RP :P

Neptune
03-23-2007, 10:17 PM
I had an idea for Ho-Oh Quista that I was going to employ for myself in the RP :P

But no Ho-oh died and gave away its powers. XD

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 10:19 PM

Funny... I made a chapter in my first ever fanfic and its title was "Pure Spirits"... the one after that was "Incarnation". =P

I wonder if double agents would count. O.o

Off-topic: My baby tooth is coming loose. @_@

Draconic_Espeon
03-23-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm honestly not sure that a Ho-Oh Quista would work. For one, it would get kinda repetitive, if Lugia dies and then Ho-Oh soon after. Also, I've always considered Ho-Oh to be a Pokemon equivalent of a phoenix. So, I wonder if Ho-Oh can die, in that respect.

Well, Ho-Oh brought the three Dogs back to life, anyway. Maybe it can prevent itself from dying. >< Still, I suppose it could still work. It's Neo's call.

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm honestly not sure that a Ho-Oh Quista would work. For one, it would get kinda repetitive, if Lugia dies and then Ho-Oh soon after. Also, I've always considered Ho-Oh to be a Pokemon equivalent of a phoenix. So, I wonder if Ho-Oh can die, in that respect.

Well, Ho-Oh brought the three Dogs back to life, anyway. Maybe it can prevent itself from dying. >< Still, I suppose it could still work. It's Neo's call.

OH YEAH!!! YOU KNOW PHOENIXES?! THEY ARE IMMORTAL!!!!1!1

When a Phoenix dies, it is reborn from its ashes, according to Harry Potter. And if Ho-oh has enough power to give three lives, then it must have enough power to live itself. =\

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 10:22 PM
Well, like Finch said, both rust and I came down on you guys way too hard, that's the thing. Problem is now, we have at least three people that were in the pursuer side switch sides and now things are unbalanced again. >.>

And good thing I put a limit on the number of Quista, or we'd have like twenty of them... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/crazy.gif

Oh, and guys... no Ho-ohs involved. Please.

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 10:24 PM
Well, like Finch said, both rust and I came down on you guys way too hard, that's the thing. Problem is now, we have at least three people that were in the pursuer side switch sides and now things are unbalanced again. >.>

And good thing I put a limit on the number of Quista, or we'd have like twenty of them... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/crazy.gif

Oh, and guys... no Ho-ohs involved. Please.

We know. And I outghta design my own Pichu smilies. Pichu chu-pi!

OH. Yeah. *swaps Pichu doll for Pikachu doll*

I have one in real life. =\

ANYWAYS... can we all die again? XD *slapped*

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 10:25 PM

We'll see about that :twisted:

Neptune
03-23-2007, 10:26 PM

Not since Neo said no Ho-ohs, we won't. XD

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 10:27 PM
We know. And I outghta design my own Pichu smilies. Pichu chu-pi!

OH. Yeah. *swaps Pichu doll for Pikachu doll*

I have one in real life. =\

I'm the proud and embrassed owner of six real life Pikachu plushies... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/blush.gif

Meanwhile, I have two with Pichu as well.

Draconic_Espeon
03-23-2007, 10:28 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/crazy.gif

XD That is the most awesome Pikachu smilie ever. I wish I could do Flygon or Espeon smilies. :oops:

Speaking of Pokemon plush toys, I have an enormous Pikachu pillow. ^^

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 10:29 PM
Not since Neo said no Ho-ohs, we won't. XD

I completely missed the 14th page when I made my post :P

Just give me incredible Ho-Oh Powers, Neo, and then It'll be even :P

Neptune
03-23-2007, 10:29 PM
XD That is the most awesome Pikachu smilie ever. I wish I could do Flygon or Espeon smilies. :oops:

I wish I had some Vulpix/Ninetales smilies. XD

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 10:32 PM

Just give me incredible Ho-Oh Powers, Neo, and then It'll be even :P

Eh... sorry rust, you're already badass enough with all your weapons... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

And dang it, more Quista supporters. I don't want to switch back to the pursuer side since I'm afraid of another imbalance, but its getting incredibly uneven now...

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 10:33 PM
Eh... sorry rust, you're already badass enough with all your weapons... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

And dang it, more Quista supporters. I don't want to switch back to the pursuer side since I'm afraid of another imbalance, but its getting incredibly uneven now...

No, please, Neo, come to the bad side. We have Devil's Chocolate Fudge. You know how good that is.

Neptune
03-23-2007, 10:35 PM
I still think splitting the Quista into a group that wants to help save Johto and another that wants to destroy it would be amusing. XD It would help the power imbalance, too.

Also, I really don't want to fight you AND rust. That's all kinds of difficult. XD

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 10:42 PM
I still think splitting the Quista into a group that wants to help save Johto and another that wants to destroy it would be amusing. XD It would help the power imbalance, too.

Also, I really don't want to fight you AND rust. That's all kinds of difficult. XD

Well, one way or another, we're going to need more on the pursuer side. We have like ten against two at the moment.

I like the idea of a disagreement between the Quista themselves, but it seems odd that would happen though. Who would the civilians be supporting then?

Either way you slice it, we still need more people on the pursuer side and it would be wrong to start now until we get them...

Tiana_M
03-23-2007, 10:43 PM

No we won't Neo said no Ho-oh Quistas. :P

Neptune
03-23-2007, 10:44 PM
I suppose the civilians would be supporting whichever side they thought was right.

One side would want to restore Johto to the way it was, and the other would want to recreate it by destroying everything they deem unworthy and starting anew. It would let them fight against each other a bit, too, which would be good.

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 10:46 PM
No we won't Neo said no Ho-oh Quistas. :P

Did you just ignore my post after that post?

Draconic_Espeon
03-23-2007, 10:47 PM
I like it. It creates turmoil among them. Still, we should have the pursuer side, people trying to capture the Quista.

Also, I PMed a friend of mine, Lonewolf. I'm not sure if he'd want to be a pursuer, or even if he has the time, but we'll see.

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 10:47 PM
I suppose the civilians would be supporting whichever side they thought was right.

One side would want to restore Johto to the way it was, and the other would want to recreate it by destroying everything they deem unworthy and starting anew. It would let them fight against each other a bit, too, which would be good.

Eh, I bet you that all the RPers we have now as Quistas would be supporting the idea of restoring Johto. I'm pretty sure of it if they were willing to be a Quista in the first place.

Sorry, but we can't start until the sides are balanced and right now they're not...

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 10:48 PM

I'll support whoever has more money $_$

Cummon, Neo, join the Dark Side. We have money.

Tiana_M
03-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Did you just ignore my post after that post?

I didn't see it until after I posted. :P

And Neo going back to being a "bad guy" wouldn't be the worst idea in the world.

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 10:50 PM
I'll support whoever has more money $_$

Cummon, Neo, join the Dark Side. We have money.

Its about 10 to 2 right now, me moving might be necessary unless someone does something...

In which case, I'd make another character and have Ken Sallone assassinated.

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 10:50 PM
I didn't see it until after I posted. :P

And Neo going back to being a "bad guy" wouldn't be the worst idea in the world.

We're both guilty of doing that :P

@Neo: Can I be the one that knocked off Stallone :P

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 10:52 PM
We're both guilty of doing that :P

@Neo: Can I be the one that knocked off Stallone :P

No, if I'm switching, my new guy will be the one killing him.

Now that would be a new one for me. One of my characters killing one of my other ones. XD

Neptune
03-23-2007, 10:53 PM
Eh, I bet you that all the RPers we have now as Quistas would be supporting the idea of restoring Johto. I'm pretty sure of it if they were willing to be a Quista in the first place.

Sorry, but we can't start until the sides are balanced and right now they're not...

Annabelle did have a gun to her head and was threatened with being vivisected. Maybe she would want to fix Johto by getting rid of the current people. *really doesn't want Neo & rust on the same side again* You're too good to both be on the same side. XP

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 10:54 PM
No, if I'm switching, my new guy will be the one killing him.

Now that would be a new one for me. One of my characters killing one of my other ones. XD

Aww... That's no fun. I only got to shoot 20 Rounds out of my AA-17... I wanted to use it more :P

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 10:56 PM
Annabelle did have a gun to her head and was threatened with being vivisected. Maybe she would want to fix Johto by getting rid of the current people. *really doesn't want Neo & rust on the same side again* You're too good to both be on the same side. XP

Then some of you guys better switch if you don't want that to happen. Rust and I have been on the same side before in a previous major RP, and we wrecked HAVOC together. Finch even brought this up not very long ago, but right now the imbalance is really, really bad.

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 10:57 PM
Then some of you guys better switch if you don't want that to happen. Rust and I have been on the same side before in a previous major RP, and we wrecked HAVOC together. Finch even brought this up not very long ago, but right now the imbalance is really, really bad.

Ah... I remember when we royally pwned both Bron and Sent's ass together... Good times hurting those that I hate... Good times...

Neptune
03-23-2007, 11:00 PM
Well, would getting the Quista fighting against each other help the power balance? I could see if Umbra wants to do that, and we could go against the others...

I can't think of any other way to help--I don't know anyone on PE2K, really, since I'm new, so I can't ask anyone to RP...

Lonsie
03-23-2007, 11:05 PM
Well, as DE said, she PMed me and I have to say I'm intrigued *checks spelling*, although I'm not sure I'm quite good enough for one of your roleplays, Neo.

Anyways, I'll try and work out a form soon.

Neo Emolga
03-23-2007, 11:07 PM
Guys, I just checked. The Quista have 12 supporters, and that's not even including Umbra. Meanwhile, pursuers have only rust and Draconic Espeon. DEFINITELY not happening.

It's final, sorry, but I'm switiching sides. That imbalance is way too severe.

Neptune
03-23-2007, 11:10 PM
Aww... I guess we might have a chance with actual numbers, though... And my character's safe on the mountain for the moment, unless there's some magical way to get there...

I do kind of still like the idea of some Quista wanting to help save Johto by destroying it, though... *shall go ponder this* X3

Tiana_M
03-23-2007, 11:11 PM
Guys, I just checked. The Quista have 12 supporters, and that's not even including Umbra. Meanwhile, pursuers have only rust and Draconic Espeon. DEFINITELY not happening.

Well with 5 Quistas and 7 supporters I think we can manage it if Neo switches.
Especially if the supporters and the Quistas get it together soon enough in the RP

Lord Celebi
03-23-2007, 11:13 PM

Hell Yes!

Ready to royally pwn, Neo?

Neptune
03-23-2007, 11:14 PM
I'm totally going to try my best not to get pwned. Even if I have to do some quasi-implausible-but-could-still-happen stuff. Like rust did. XP

Tiana_M
03-23-2007, 11:29 PM
I'm totally going to try my best not to get pwned. Even if I have to do some quasi-implausible-but-could-still-happen stuff. Like rust did. XP

Rust, just a tip, things don't have to be done full-force, all the way, guns blazing, action-packed, all the time. You could try doing something in a subtle manner for once. I mean what was it you did to get the CD RP rolling? blow everyone up. Yeah it got people interested but it also made people mad.

Plus it borders on G-modding.

I'm just suggesting you tone it down and take some time doing slower-paced stuff and make it more realistic and more life-like (not suggesting "go to the bathroom" scenes here :P) That way everyone knows where you're coming from and won't yell and scream about everything you do.

*Doesn't mean to sound patronizing or condemning in anyway just one RPer giving a tip to another RPer.* :P

Neptune
03-23-2007, 11:50 PM
Yeah, it's not that I don't like action, but I didn't expect it so quickly and seemingly out of nowhere, so it really threw me. XD

Hoshika
03-23-2007, 11:58 PM
Oh man. So many helper people... now I feel too bunched up. =\

Draconic_Espeon
03-24-2007, 12:07 AM
*whispers* Come to the Dark Side, Hoshika... We have cookies. XD

Neptune
03-24-2007, 12:15 AM
Oh yeah, now everyone's going to defect to the dark side, then Neo will switch back, and everyone will switch back again... XD

Hoshika
03-24-2007, 12:15 AM
*whispers* Come to the Dark Side, Hoshika... We have cookies. XD

No way. I have Manaphy on me!

*watches TV*

Back on topic, I don't want to switch. I simply can't be evil. =|

Charizard Michelle
03-24-2007, 12:23 AM
If I turn evil then everybody will be gone. I can't be evil because of the unlimited posiblities.

Also I resigned up. I using the same character but added more history.

Neo Emolga
03-24-2007, 12:29 AM
Oh yeah, now everyone's going to defect to the dark side, then Neo will switch back, and everyone will switch back again... XD

I'm going to go completely crazy if that happens... @_@

EDIT: Okay, we're all set.

rust is probably going to love working with this guy (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=978646&postcount=31).

Hoshika
03-24-2007, 01:37 AM
I'm first to post! Everybody, don't crowd around Mt. Mortar, okay? @_@

Neptune
03-24-2007, 01:39 AM

Haha, wouldn't that be horrible? XD Don't worry, I'm pretty far from you. XD

Hoshika
03-24-2007, 01:43 AM
Haha, wouldn't that be horrible? XD Don't worry, I'm pretty far from you. XD

You're going to run into Splash and Rita then... =P

Am I allowed to hatch Pokémon eggs here? Nami is waiting for me to stuff him in the RP and make him become the best Pokémon Trainer in the worl-- oh wait. That's my character.

Charizard Michelle
03-24-2007, 01:47 AM

You beat me Hoshikas. I was going to be the first post! *Pouts!* Still too late. I am kind of cloes to Mt. Mortar. Is that ok?

Hoshika
03-24-2007, 01:49 AM
You beat me Hoshikas. I was going to be the first post! *Pouts!* Still too late. I am kind of cloes to Mt. Mortar. Is that ok?

As long as you're not on the same GPS coordinate, I'm fine. =P

Charizard Michelle
03-24-2007, 02:00 AM
Also what is the limit of post for this RP? I didn't read all of the discussion but I saw the limit was three. Is that true or not?

Hoshika
03-24-2007, 02:00 AM
Also what is the limit of post for this RP? I didn't read all of the discussion but I saw the limit was three. Is that true or not?

Limit is two. Wait, let me check...

Draconic_Espeon
03-24-2007, 02:01 AM
Dang, I was gonna do Ecruteak. I don't wanna be too close, though- I'll go to Blackthorn.

Hoshika
03-24-2007, 02:02 AM
To avoid mass-posting and confusion, each RPer is only allowed to post twice a day. Otherwise, its really too much.

Okay, it's twice. And DE, you can meet me in Mt. Mortar if you want. I'll battle you. XD

Charizard Michelle
03-24-2007, 02:05 AM
Dang, I was gonna do Ecruteak. I don't wanna be too close, though- I'll go to Blackthorn.

Sorry about that DEs. Didn't met to do that but sorry. Ecruteak was going to be the next place my character was going to anyways and also I wanted to go there. Sorry. Maybe you can find me and we can like be super cool friends.

Two? Aww man. I thought it was going to be three. Two just seems a bit too little.

Hoshika
03-24-2007, 02:15 AM
Let's start a riot for an extra post! *RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH*

Is everybody in the North? Er, well, except Neo.