PDA

View Full Version : Need LEGO Star Wars 2 help! (DS)

hell rider
03-24-2007, 01:44 AM
im stuck on battle on endor, cuz my game freezes after rescuing the friggen ewoks and getting accross the 4 logs, but anways:

i have finished betrayl over bespin, and i just got the 10 minikits and i need a new guy for the bounty hunter minigame to play with friends. (yeah, my friend hates greedos slam and he likes dengars roll, so i can never be dengar ;__;

i forget how to finish it but i really need to get to it.

i think its like shooting every weird yellow/black/red box on the walls.

so where are all the wall boxes? need help pl0x!

\\\||//
(;___;)<- FREAK!

Charbok
03-24-2007, 02:54 AM
im stuck on battle on endor, cuz my game freezes after rescuing the friggen ewoks and getting accross the 4 logs, but anways:

i have finished betrayl over bespin, and i just got the 10 minikits and i need a new guy for the bounty hunter minigame to play with friends. (yeah, my friend hates greedos slam and he likes dengars roll, so i can never be dengar ;__;

i forget how to finish it but i really need to get to it.

i think its like shooting every weird yellow/black/red box on the walls.

so where are all the wall boxes? need help pl0x!

\\\||//
(;___;)<- FREAK!

i have that game and had many problem with it. its glitch ridden and difficult to beat. all i remember from that mission is that you have to rescue the ewoks in a certain order. you eaither start to the left, or start to the right, i cant remember which...

Ridley
03-24-2007, 03:15 AM
The Battle of Endor mission is impossible to beat, the game testers did a lame job.

Charbok
03-24-2007, 03:18 AM
The Battle of Endor mission is impossible to beat, the game testers did a lame job.

its not impossible, i did it. there are a few levels however that you cant get all the mini kits in.

Ridley
03-24-2007, 03:27 AM
its not impossible, i did it. there are a few levels however that you cant get all the mini kits in.
One of the Endor missions was, there was a log that was too high, like a pixel too high, to jump onto.

I ended up selling the game on eBay.