PDA

View Full Version : Finding Marill

Faust
03-24-2007, 04:18 PM
I can't find Marill in Pokemon Gold? Is it exclusveto Pokemon Silver or Crystal? Is my game warped? I mean, I've searched the cave it's supposed to be in millons of times but I just can't find it? Is there any other way to get maril in Pokemon Gold?

MagmarMan
03-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Marill appear on the first floor of Mt. Motar but you need a phone call from the trainer outside telling you that they're in season. You can't find them otherwise in gold.

In crystal they can still be found at Mt. Motar but you don't need the phone call.

Hope that helped:wink:

Jelly
03-24-2007, 05:31 PM
I thought you can find them by surfing in the water next to goldenrod....east of goldenrod theres all that water...Just surf in their, but i dont know if it works on gold...

kadeon
03-26-2007, 11:27 PM
Marill appear on the first floor of Mt. Motar but you need a phone call from the trainer outside telling you that they're in season. You can't find them otherwise in gold.

In crystal they can still be found at Mt. Motar but you don't need the phone call.

Hope that helped:wink:

your exactly right

Ryouko
03-26-2007, 11:38 PM
Your right thats were he should be, mabey maril just dosnt feel like showing his/her self to you.:oops:

MagmarMan
03-27-2007, 01:51 AM
Lame answer Ryouko... (friend...just kidding):cool:

Ness
03-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Get Hiker Parry's phone number. He is on route 45 and will tell you when there are lots of Marill in Mt. Mortar.

shinycelebi
04-08-2007, 07:40 AM
what!Are you sure that marill is on the first floor and you can only catch marill.I caught marill and azumarill on the second floor.:happy: