PDA

View Full Version : Mew moveset (Red)

hell rider
03-24-2007, 05:06 PM
i just got my lvl 7 mew from the glitch, and my second badge rotfl. so now whats the best move set?
right now its:

body slam
ice beam
thunder bolt
pychic

so maybe ill take out ice beam, stick in an earth quake, take out body slam and get sesimic toss, maybe sumin like dat

MagmarMan
03-24-2007, 06:44 PM
I have a mew through the in-game glitch and I really like my moveset:

Psychic
Thunder Bolt
Body Slam
Soft Boiled

hell rider
03-24-2007, 06:53 PM
I have a mew through the in-game glitch and I really like my moveset:

Psychic
Thunder Bolt
Body Slam
Soft Boiled

umm. i have 2 badges... and its lvl 19...

so far:

bubblebeam
body slam
thunderwave
transform.

MagmarMan
03-24-2007, 07:13 PM
I'm just saying for when you get it's final moveset in order.:oops:

hell rider
03-24-2007, 07:38 PM
I'm just saying for when you get it's final moveset in order.:oops:

okay! where do you get ice beam? im gonna do your movseset ^^

Jelly
03-24-2007, 07:40 PM
In the OG red verisions i think you give a girl a water in that big pokemon market...on the top floor with the vending machines (I think its in the town with the 4th badge)

You're on the second badge though, so you need to get to the fourth. How did u get mew without cut?? you need it to go through the cave....

MagmarMan
03-24-2007, 07:45 PM
Jelly's right about where to get Ice Beam (that's not in my final moveset if you want to follow mine).

He could get cut and then not go to Vermilian City gym...

Jelly
03-24-2007, 07:47 PM
Oh, I forgot about that :redface:

I need to start playing pokemon again...stop playing PMD

hell rider
03-24-2007, 07:57 PM
In the OG red verisions i think you give a girl a water in that big pokemon market...on the top floor with the vending machines (I think its in the town with the 4th badge)

You're on the second badge though, so you need to get to the fourth. How did u get mew without cut?? you need it to go through the cave....

no, i did the ABRA not the FLY one, i just got my third, but how do you get to celedon? i also need to get to safron. i can use flash, but where do i get it anyways?

Jelly
03-24-2007, 08:00 PM
You get flash, in the third badge city ( i dont know the citys...) and you go through that cave with digglets...digglet cave? idk....then there should be a house and a pokeball with a moon stone and stuff....should lead you next to pallet town.... go in the house and some dude gives u flash...or something about a mr mime ... idk

If you can go to pallet town and start walking up and just cut the tree you see on the right and go through it towards the house

( I may be wrong about flash)

hell rider
03-24-2007, 09:22 PM
thanks everyone, but now a mod can lock this. i have the perfect move set, ice beam, body slam, thunderbolt, and pychic, and thanks for the help, i just ahvent played red in a long time.

Jelly
03-24-2007, 09:24 PM
Was I right about flash? I just wanted to know, because i started a new game on my blue verison

hell rider
03-24-2007, 09:25 PM
Was I right about flash? I just wanted to know, because i started a new game on my blue verison

yeah, since i started yesterday, i need 10 and i had 8.. lol

so your right, insept you need 10pkmn to do it.

kadeon
03-26-2007, 01:53 PM
yout moveset is fine i like it

hell rider
03-27-2007, 03:16 AM
yout moveset is fine i like it

please stop spamming in my threads, glad your happy, but i've figured it out, its been almost 4 days like this, so please dont revive threads. (even though its not dead)