PDA

View Full Version : Eevee team

MagmarMan
03-24-2007, 07:17 PM
Just wondering, how good do you think that a team made of all the Eevee evolutions in G/S/C would be? I would also have a Meganium since Eevee won't have a grass evolution untill D/P.

Looks something like this:

Flarion
Vaporion
Joltion
Umbreon
Espeon
Maganium

Oh and if anybody knows, how hard is it to evolve Eevee into Umbreon and Espeon? I've never done it.

(Sorry if I spelled the names wrong)

Jelly
03-24-2007, 07:20 PM
Acctually, thats kind of a good ideal, it would be weried,but cool...

Instead of magnium, you could put a regular eevee...

MagmarMan
03-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Ya I might do that. Does anyone else have an opinion?

Finchy
03-24-2007, 11:04 PM
Sounds cool, go for it. Umbreon has Will accounted for. You then have Flareon/Espeon to deal with Koga, Espeon to deal with Bruno, A mixture to deal with Karen and Jolteon/Vaporeon to take down Lance. Like I say, go for it ^^

Ryouko
03-25-2007, 12:20 AM
Ya that sounds awsome u should totally do it!

Actually i might even!:biggrin:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-25-2007, 03:02 AM
I tried that a couple of years ago on Gold. I had the exact same team as you're planning with Meganium and everything ^^ It worked out pretty well and evolving Umbreon and Espeon isn't too hard at all. I got a bunch of Eevee eggs on Crystal and then traded them to Gold and hatched them there so that they'd always obey me and also because their base happiness starts off higher making Espeon and Umbreon even easier to evolve.

MagmarMan
03-25-2007, 07:02 PM
Thank Sarah, I think I might have a regular Eevee (not that good I know) over Meganium but I'm not that sure. I do know that I'm going to try this once I finish my training on my blue version.

Jelly
03-25-2007, 07:18 PM
I am too, thanks for the idea.

Venusaur456
03-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Just wondering, how good do you think that a team made of all the Eevee evolutions in G/S/C would be? I would also have a Meganium since Eevee won't have a grass evolution untill D/P.

Looks something like this:

Flarion
Vaporion
Joltion
Umbreon
Espeon
Maganium

Oh and if anybody knows, how hard is it to evolve Eevee into Umbreon and Espeon? I've never done it.

(Sorry if I spelled the names wrong)
I like the idea.

kadeon
03-26-2007, 01:45 PM
cool idea and to get umbreon and espeon make evee happy in the day to get espeon and in the night to get umbreon