PDA

View Full Version : The Life Of A Team Magma General(Comic)

umbreonandespeon
03-24-2007, 09:18 PM
http://i10.tinypic.com/2gxpugz.png

I'll make some more later,if you want to guest star,then say why.

Wario
03-24-2007, 09:26 PM
I find it funny that after I start my comic, three comics are made just hours afterwards...

Anyways, it needs to be longer, and you may want to give it more of a plot. Plus, two panels usually isn't enough for an issue. I try to shoot for 6-9, and sometimes 12.

Soda
03-24-2007, 09:30 PM
I find it funny that after I start my comic, three comics are made just hours afterwards...

Anyways, it needs to be longer, and you may want to give it more of a plot. Plus, two panels usually isn't enough for an issue. I try to shoot for 6-9, and sometimes 12.

Lolz yea that's true you got us going with comics!It needs to be a bit longer though the comic.

Dreemira
03-24-2007, 10:27 PM

Heh, thats true. I noticed that. Before, the only comics here were mine and Kenneth's. Since you made yours, about 3 or more comics appeared. Oh well, I guess that means competition...

PaxPalkia
03-24-2007, 10:41 PM
I am going to go make one. . but I do not have that font and I don't know how to get it. . .

PaxPalkia
03-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Sorry for the double post, but where can I find the tiles that you guys are using? I only found the ones off of spriter's resource and they are all hard to use!