PDA

View Full Version : Fissure on Mew?

hell rider
03-25-2007, 04:51 PM
ok, i got the 8th badge, now im goin on the pokemon league, but fissure.. what does it do? wipe out BOTH pokemon or just one?

Jelly
03-25-2007, 04:52 PM
why the heck are you making all these new posts? just ask the question in your old one...

and fissure is a one move hit ko...i wouldnt teach mew it..

Leman
03-25-2007, 04:58 PM
ok, i got the 8th badge, now im goin on the pokemon league, but fissure.. what does it do? wipe out BOTH pokemon or just one?

It will only kill your opponent, if thats what you are asking.

Finchy
03-25-2007, 05:02 PM
But bare in mind, it's accuracy is 30 and with it being ground, it obviously won't hit any bird pokemon. It also has only 5 PP. In my opinion, you don't need to teach Mew OHKOs, his stats are good enough to learn other moves.

hell rider
03-25-2007, 05:02 PM
It will only kill your opponent, if thats what you are asking.

thanks, ill teach my mew then.

EDIT: finchy, ok thanks didnt teach mew yet anyways.

Ness
03-25-2007, 11:49 PM
I have always been a fan of OHKO moves. They are by no means reliable but are great as a last ditch move. If you are definately going to faint when you get hit next and your opponent is at full or near-full health then I love just throwing a OHKO move out there. There is a 1 in 3 chance that you basically get a free kill.

kadeon
03-26-2007, 01:42 PM
if your mew is a higher level than your opoment than fissure will wipe em out and it only kills one pokemon at a time

hell rider
03-27-2007, 03:17 AM
if your mew is a higher level than your opoment than fissure will wipe em out and it only kills one pokemon at a time

thanks, but finchy says it has low accuracy and 5PP, so may a mod lock this? the question has been answered.