PDA

View Full Version : Hacker problems

Kecleonfan666
03-25-2007, 06:57 PM
My friend's forum, Yoshi's Hideout, is supposedly, being assaulted by Hackers. They're flaming the webmaster badly, and mocking the site. I fear the future of the site, and I need help on how to get rid of Hackers. It's starting to get REALLY serious...

Yggdrasill
03-25-2007, 06:59 PM
Can't the Admin just IP-ban them to get rid of them for good?
He could also report the problem to his forum host, they'd probably sort it out for him.

Ridley
03-25-2007, 07:00 PM
If you know the IP Address of the hackers, you can report them to Invisionfree's (or whatever site you use) head staff. If they get really bad, and the staff see that, they can IP ban them from Invisionfree or whatever site you use.

Kecleonfan666
03-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Can't the Admin just IP-ban them to get rid of them for good?
He could also report the problem to his forum host, they'd probably sort it out for him.

I'm an global mod there. The Hackers have made several accounts.

If you know the IP Address of the hackers, you can report them to Invisionfree's (or whatever site you use) head staff. If they get really bad, and the staff see that, they can IP ban them from Invisionfree or whatever site you use.

No, I can't see their IPs. They somehow, change it to something, melon, yoshilvr...It's impossible to track them on Proboards. I'm keeping a good look there too...

Yggdrasill
03-25-2007, 07:12 PM
Is there a Email-Verification option in the Admin-CP?
I haven't been on Proboards in a long time but if there's an email-verification option that should stop them.

Kecleonfan666
03-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Is there a Email-Verification option in the Admin-CP?
I haven't been on Proboards in a long time but if there's an email-verification option that should stop them.

No, and the webmaster isn't on right now...

InvertrevnI
03-27-2007, 06:47 AM
You can't stop a determined haxxor.

Sorry.

Volvagia Master
03-27-2007, 06:52 AM
My friend's forum, Yoshi's Hideout, is supposedly, being assaulted by Hackers. They're flaming the webmaster badly, and mocking the site. I fear the future of the site, and I need help on how to get rid of Hackers. It's starting to get REALLY serious...

Sorry. I deleted the site. The damage was too strong to repair. Ive made a new one though. Damn you Hazey Lucario.

Kecleonfan666
03-28-2007, 01:38 AM
You can't stop a determined haxxor.

Sorry.

It's true. They CAN and WILL break in if they want to. Hackers. You can't do nothin' bout 'em. They want things from forums, they get 'em. Tragic really...

@ Vovalgia Master: I swear I wasn't doing it! Somebody joined under the name of Melon, flamed you continuosly, then I deleted him, then he made another account, then a third, then he supposedly gave up. Someone else was there too.

Volvagia Master
03-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Oh no. Not her! Rachel helped. She told me on PUK that I was pathetic to delete the site.

Shiny Loser
03-29-2007, 10:29 AM
You can't do anything if the haxxer is a really advanced computer user.

Shame on the Internet.

The Broken Hearts Parade
03-29-2007, 03:25 PM
1) You cant "Hack" forums your Crack them

2) just get there IPs and report them.