PDA

View Full Version : Autopilot

charmeleonblaze
03-25-2007, 07:26 PM
Apparently, in this game theres a dungeon called Autopilot. Theres also some other ones, like D50, D51,D54,D61, and Dojo Registration. If theyre real, how do you get them?:eh:

brandonelliott
03-25-2007, 07:27 PM
well they have to be hacks or cheats cos ive got the guide and it doesnt say they're in there so i dont think they're real

Hoshika
03-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Apparently, in this game theres a dungeon called Autopilot. Theres also some other ones, like D50, D51,D54,D61, and Dojo Registration. If theyre real, how do you get them?:eh:

Where'd you find out about THAT?! Is it an Unknown Dungeon glitch?

charmeleonblaze
03-25-2007, 07:30 PM
well they have to be hacks or cheats cos ive got the guide and it doesnt say they're in there so i dont think they're real

I saw it on the sos to a-ok website Overclocked posted. I went to dungeon lists, and it said autopilot and those other things. Sorry, I would, but I don't know how to make links. All I can say is go to pg. 6 of this forum, go to the sos to a-ok thread, use the link to the website, click on in depth guides, then dungeons list, and it says it there.

The Harris
03-25-2007, 08:20 PM
check this to see what he means

http://upc.pkmn.co.uk/games/dungeon/guides/stats.php?view=dungeons

ther is some called boss 1, boss 2, boss 3

Ness
03-25-2007, 10:43 PM
I've seen those before... probably just some unused data and nothing important. But I am sure they do exist within the games data.

Slightly off topic... pokemon GSC supposedly had a functional Safari Zone but before they released it to the public they deleted the replaced the door tile with a wall tile so you could not enter it. Apparently this is because it had the same problem as RBY where you could enter this 'Glitch City' if you did a few things in it. So instead of deleting the data or attempting to fix it, they merely just made it inenterable.

This maybe be a reason why we can't go there. If it was possible, we probably would of heard about it already.

However it was found out that we could actually catch Mew in RBY long after GSC was released:rolleyes:.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-26-2007, 11:04 AM

My guide book doesn't have four dungeons that I do. And it calls itself offical.

kadeon
03-26-2007, 02:18 PM
My guide book doesn't have four dungeons that I do. And it calls itself offical.

you mean fantasy strait marveoleus sea oddity cave and remains island?

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-26-2007, 03:06 PM
you mean fantasy strait marveoleus sea oddity cave and remains island?

Yes, those are the ones.

charmeleonblaze
03-26-2007, 03:07 PM
Yes, those are the ones.

Yeah, mine doesn't either.

kadeon
03-26-2007, 09:57 PM
Yeah, mine doesn't either.

mine doesnt either

Flammenwerfer
03-27-2007, 12:24 AM
mine doesnt either

its beacause they are event dungeons. origanally only available in japan. they have the same program in the english, but you need special missions(wondermail generator, anyone?) to unlock them. NP knew about the dungeons but thought you couldnt get to them.