PDA

View Full Version : The repeats are driving me NUTS!

AshMistyMayfan
08-18-2004, 09:31 PM
It seems every Saturday, Ash has a match with Roxanne, and a match with Brawley, and they've shown it like what, 15 times already?! :rolleyes:

Kids WB is too cheap, buy more then the 52 episode package of Pokemon!

GreenF!reR@ge
08-19-2004, 06:00 AM
I know. It's gotten to the point that I don't watch it on Wb anymore. I'll wait till they actually finish translating the words to the new ones. Right now i'm watching the cartoon network episodes cuz I didn't watch the Johto season when they were new on Wb.

Matthew
08-19-2004, 06:15 AM
Yeah... I stopped watching the anime cause of the repeats... maybe I'll start watching them again when the new episodes start... I aint to interested to getting up at 9 in the morning on a Saturday any way... but that is just me...

Lego Man
08-21-2004, 07:41 PM
I think WB said there will be 2 new episodes next saturday

Hoenn Mirror Girl
08-22-2004, 01:54 AM
I think WB said there will be 2 new episodes next saturday
If I miss those eps, I'm commiting suicide.
Or at least ban myself from Pokemon Colloseum.

Tamer Marco
08-22-2004, 01:59 AM
Yeah that's right. Next saturday, they'll have a full hour of Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh according to the commercial.

PokemonElite2000
08-22-2004, 08:44 AM
It seems every Saturday, Ash has a match with Roxanne, and a match with Brawley, and they've shown it like what, 15 times already?! :rolleyes:

Kids WB is too cheap, buy more then the 52 episode package of Pokemon!
Heh, yea it can be really annoying, but it's good for the people that can't catch it everytime it's on and can then watch the reruns.

And don't worry about WB signing on for more seasons, they already did :wink: . WB has picked up three more seasons of Pokemon. The seventh season will begin in September 2004. (This was announced about two or three months ago, I had this news at my site)

Matthew
08-22-2004, 08:59 AM
Heh, yea it can be really annoying, but it's good for the people that can't catch it everytime it's on and can then watch the reruns.

And don't worry about WB signing on for more seasons, they already did :wink: . WB has picked up three more seasons of Pokemon. The seventh season will begin in September 2004. (This was announced about two or three months ago, I had this news at my site)

Yup , I remember that news. At least new eps are coming soon according to serebii.net... next week I think? 2 episodes.

~Bayleef~
08-22-2004, 12:17 PM
I don't really mind reruns, I like Orange Islands, Johto and Hoenn reruns but I don't like Kanto (because I've seen them soooo many times)

Lego Man
08-23-2004, 08:15 PM

September 11th is what the commercial said I believe, does it have a new video?

gold
08-24-2004, 09:54 AM
Yeah that's right. Next saturday, they'll have a full hour of Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh according to the commercial.

On sky one?
I don't really mind reruns, I like Orange Islands, Johto and Hoenn reruns but I don't like Kanto (because I've seen them soooo many times)

The kanto series are the best! what's wrong wiv em?
I've only seen 4 episodes ever.
The second one, the ninja pokemon mansion, the flame pokemon a thon and the kangaskhan kid.

DragonShane
08-24-2004, 10:12 PM
I kinda wouldn't mind if WB aired some of the early episodes from the first season. I always felt like that was the golden time for the series, before it came pretty repetitive (Ash and co. go to random city, help random person with special pokemon, blow away Team Rocket, the end :P).
But I don't think many people would want to wait for that long for new episodes ^^;; (Heck, I got the entire first season on video, anyway XP)

Tamer Marco
08-24-2004, 11:55 PM
I kinda wouldn't mind if WB aired some of the early episodes from the first season. I always felt like that was the golden time for the series, before it came pretty repetitive (Ash and co. go to random city, help random person with special pokemon, blow away Team Rocket, the end :P).
But I don't think many people would want to wait for that long for new episodes ^^;; (Heck, I got the entire first season on video, anyway XP) You have the entire first season?! Anyway, yeah your right. I kinda miss the day's where ash was more of a moron than he is now...

Sutiivun
08-25-2004, 12:17 AM
Yeah, I have like 8-10 VHS's of the first season at my house. I think I have nearly all of them.

DragonShane
08-25-2004, 12:46 AM
Well, I almost have the entire first season, Dark Ludicolo....Unfortunately, a couple of years back someone "borrowed" one of my tapes and never returned it.
But it's not like the videos were hard to track down years ago...It's just recent that 4Kids has really slowed down with releasing videos of the series (or even skipped multiple episodes, it seems, with the Johto episodes). Luckily, they seem to be keeping up with the Advanced episodes recently released [shrugs]

...Now if I only had a VCR that actually worked well...

Chiki
08-26-2004, 04:47 AM
Are there Pokemon DVD's?

If so, DragonShane: Go DVD! ^^

gold
08-26-2004, 12:08 PM
(Heck, I got the entire first season on video, anyway XP)
lucky you.

DragonShane
08-26-2004, 04:34 PM
Are there Pokemon DVD's?

If so, DragonShane: Go DVD! ^^

Well, I do recall seeing both video and dvd releases at the time. However, I didn't own a dvd player back then, so I just got the videos :P

I do want to track down some of the dvds, though...Especially the one of the first three episodes...

Scorch Ry
08-27-2004, 09:38 PM
Meh, the repeats are driving me crazy, but it's lucky that there will be TWO new episodes of Pokemon: Advanced this Saturday. That is a great relief!