PDA

View Full Version : Battle For Middle-Earth II

LordZangoose
03-26-2007, 07:45 PM
Does anyone here play Battle for Middle-Earth II? If so, what is your favorite faction or race? And, if you have it for the computer, post any challenges here. My username is LordZangoose0 if you want to battle.

Sharku
03-26-2007, 10:18 PM
Does anyone here play Battle for Middle-Earth II? If so, what is your favorite faction or race? And, if you have it for the computer, post any challenges here. My username is LordZangoose0 if you want to battle.
Well i have it for 360 and I play online.

My faovrite race would have to be Men or Isengard. Issengard has expensive units, but their lasting power with upgrades is insane.

LordZangoose
03-27-2007, 07:43 PM
I'm a big elf or dwarf guy, although the evil powers (I cannot remember who has Balrog, but I think it's Mordor) are so incredibly awesome. I'm a big Watcher fan as well. The thing I run into is the lack of good evil cavalry, and that ents almost always beat Trolls or Mountain Giants.

Sharku
03-28-2007, 02:25 AM
I'm a big elf or dwarf guy, although the evil powers (I cannot remember who has Balrog, but I think it's Mordor) are so incredibly awesome. I'm a big Watcher fan as well. The thing I run into is the lack of good evil cavalry, and that ents almost always beat Trolls or Mountain Giants.
I hate the Watcher. Archers rape the thing.

Oh, and Attack Trolls can smash up a Ent to pieces.