PDA

View Full Version : Gummi Situation

Phantom Kat
03-26-2007, 11:21 PM
Before I attempt Western Cave and Silver Trench, I want to get my three main pokemon (all in Level 70), to learn Trap Seer to avoid the annoying traps.

So I have two options: search for gummis in the dungeons or simply get the gummis via Wondermail Generator

Problem is, I have this complex where I don't like taking the easy way out ( I only use WG when I lose my Friend Bow and Tight Belt). So is getting gummis through easy missions a good idea because I don't want to be one of those people who only get through the game because they use cheats like getting Joy Seeds by going through Tiny Woods a hundred times (no offence to anybody who does) or should I just go through dungeons to collect them (which wil take forever...) ?

Hoshika
03-26-2007, 11:31 PM
Before I attempt Western Cave and Silver Trench, I want to get my three main pokemon (all in Level 70), to learn Trap Seer to avoid the annoying traps.

So I have two options: search for gummis in the dungeons or simply get the gummis via Wondermail Generator

Problem is, I have this complex where I don't like taking the easy way out ( I only use WG when I lose my Friend Bow and Tight Belt). So is getting gummis through easy missions a good idea because I don't want to be one of those people who only get through the game because they use cheats like getting Joy Seeds by going through Tiny Woods a hundred times (no offence to anybody who does) or should I just go through dungeons to collect them (which wil take forever...) ?

In some dungeons like Silver Trench, there is ALWAYS Gummis on EVERY floor. In places like Tiny Woods, there are no Gummis.

With cheated Wondermail codes, you'll have to do most of the missions 1 by 1, unless you stuff 16 different Pokémon that serve Gummis into Tiny Woods B1F. O_o

Phantom Kat
03-26-2007, 11:48 PM
Sixteen pokemon in Tiny Woods would be VERY crowded indeed. :wink:

Well, I could always put one mission in each floor of Mt. Silver (you can only have 8 Job Offers and Mt. Silver has 9 Floors) specifing in the Gummi I want because the thing is, it's hard to find gummis that will raise my pokemon's IQ fast (as in, a gummi that corresponds to their type(s) so hunting for them is quite a hassle. :ermm:

Hoshika
03-27-2007, 12:05 AM
Sixteen pokemon in Tiny Woods would be VERY crowded indeed. :wink:

Well, I could always put one mission in each floor of Mt. Silver (you can only have 8 Job Offers and Mt. Silver has 9 Floors) specifing in the Gummi I want because the thing is, it's hard to find gummis that will raise my pokemon's IQ fast (as in, a gummi that corresponds to their type(s) so hunting for them is quite a hassle. :ermm:

May I ask what Pokémon are you trying to feed? I know some Gummi tips for specific Pokémon...

Phantom Kat
03-27-2007, 12:10 AM
Pokemon: Blastoise(Blue Gummies), Raichu(Yellow Gummies), Marowak(Brown Gummies)

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-27-2007, 12:12 AM
Certain dungeons useually have certain gummys as more common. Ex. Mt. Thunder=yellow, Silver Trence=blue. Tell me what gummys you're looking for and I'll try to tell you what dungeons to go to.

Hoshika
03-27-2007, 12:17 AM
Pokemon: Blastoise(Blue Gummies), Raichu(Yellow Gummies), Marowak(Brown Gummies)

Recommended Gummis for each Pokémon:

Blastoise
Blue Gummi
Red Gummi
Brown Gummi
Clear Gummi

Raichu
Yellow Gummi
Sky Blue Gummi
Silver Gummi
Blue Gummi

Marowak
Brown Gummi (Will LOVE the Gummi if fed in Friend Area)
Yellow Gummi
Silver Gummi

I think those are the ones that work best. I was thinking that you had a Marshtomp or other dual type... that would be different.

DarkMudkip
03-27-2007, 01:31 AM
I'm sad and lonely.
Whoa! It's too rough here...
...Gasp! Waaaaaaaah!
Client: Bulbasaur
Objective: Help me.
Place: Mt. Freeze 1F
Difficulty: C
Reward: Blue Gummi
1?9H ??T? 4??6
QF?? F566 SS??

Help me!
I've reached my limit...
Rescue is requested!
Place: Mt. Freeze 2F
Reward: Brown Gummi
??9H ??(...)? 4?66
HF?? F666 Y7??

I was KO'd...
This dungeon is scary!
My consciousness is slipping... Help...
Place: Mt. Freeze 3F
Reward: Yellow Gummi
1?9H ??0? 4?66
5F?? F566 TP??

Where am I?
I lost in a battle...
Aiyeeeeeeeeh!
Place: Mt. Freeze 4F
Reward: Sky Gummi
F?KH ??+? 4?7?
KF?? F666 YM??

Help me!
I can't move another step.
I feel faint... Please help...
Place: Mt. Freeze 5F
Reward: Silver Gummi
??9H ??0? 4?7?
9F?? F566 CC??

I can't get out!
I got lost in this dungeon!
Someone, please help!
Place: Mt. Freeze 6F
Reward: Red Gummi
1?KH ??T? 4?N?
PF?? F666 (...)???

Where am I?
Where am I? Help!
Place: Mt. Freeze 7F
Reward: Clear Gummi
F?KH ??+? 4?N6
(...)F?? F566 T4??

I did the easy which WONT take forever

Phantom Kat
03-27-2007, 01:36 AM

That's basically the only gummies I'm interested in. I'll try the dungeons you said to see if I can find gummies.:happy:

Hoshika
03-27-2007, 01:39 AM
I'm sad and lonely.
Whoa! It's too rough here...
...Gasp! Waaaaaaaah!
Place: Mt. Freeze 1F
Reward: Blue Gummi
1?9H ??T? 4??6
QF?? F566 SS??

Help me!
I've reached my limit...
Rescue is requested!
Place: Mt. Freeze 2F
Reward: Brown Gummi
??9H ??(...)? 4?66
HF?? F666 Y7??

I was KO'd...
This dungeon is scary!
My consciousness is slipping... Help...
Place: Mt. Freeze 3F
Reward: Yellow Gummi
1?9H ??0? 4?66
5F?? F566 TP??

Where am I?
I lost in a battle...
Aiyeeeeeeeeh!
Place: Mt. Freeze 4F
Reward: Sky Gummi
F?KH ??+? 4?7?
KF?? F666 YM??

Help me!
I feel faint... Please help...
Place: Mt. Freeze 5F
Reward: Silver Gummi
??9H ??0? 4?7?
9F?? F566 CC??

I can't get out!
I got lost in this dungeon!
Someone, please help!
Place: Mt. Freeze 6F
Reward: Red Gummi
1?KH ??T? 4?N?
PF?? F666 (...)???

Where am I?
Where am I? Help!
Place: Mt. Freeze 7F
Reward: Clear Gummi
F?KH ??+? 4?N6
(...)F?? F566 T4??

I did the easy which WONT take forever

I don't think you can rescue two of the same exact Pokémon in one dungeon.

Jelly
03-27-2007, 02:32 AM
Mt Steel is one of the best dungeons for geting gummies without rescuing...try their.

x_Declaration_x
03-27-2007, 09:21 AM
That's basically the only gummies I'm interested in. I'll try the dungeons you said to see if I can find gummies.:happy:
Yeah it's best to choose a place that coincides with the Gummi you are after.

So a Blue Gummi would be in a watery area, etc.

There are so many traps in Western Cave XDD but I only took my Daisuke (Blastoise) with me so I couldn't avoid the traps >.>

<3

Ness
03-27-2007, 02:42 PM
If you can, try to feed the gummis to your pokemon in their Friend Area from now on. This will give them permanent stat boosts if you didn't already know :rolleyes:.

Phantom Kat
03-27-2007, 10:28 PM
If you can, try to feed the gummis to your pokemon in their Friend Area from now on. This will give them permanent stat boosts if you didn't already know :rolleyes:.

Yeah, I give almost all my gummies when the pokemon are in their friend areas.

Thanks for all the suggestions everybody, I'm going to check those dungeons for sure. :happy: