PDA

View Full Version : This is getting really stupid now...

Kecleonfan666
03-27-2007, 01:22 AM
I don't get it. Why are there Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many bad, short, or plain nOObish RPs around here!? It's sickening to watch

It might not be my place to speak for so many RPs, but I feel that the creators MUST put more effort into their posts, and game masters must put rffort and whatnot into their RPs!

People, look inside you and realize the fact that this is a call for action. There NEEDS to be something done about junk RPs!

Please everyone, support this cause.

((I'm sorry if it is not my right to speak, but I feel I must say this, becuase now it's gone to my head completely!))

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Everyone, I'm asking you. Please put effort into your RPing. PLEASE! I hate seeing bad RPGs with good ideas.....

FireflyK
03-27-2007, 01:35 AM
Some might argue that certain RPers need to be dealt with, too.

We're all at different levels. Unless you are voted the best RPer on the forum, which I'm very sure has not happened, you have no right to criticize other people. Let the mods do their jobs. It's their place to decide this.

Lonsie
03-27-2007, 01:44 AM
Some might argue that certain RPers need to be dealt with, too.

We're all at different levels. Unless you are voted the best RPer on the forum, which I'm very sure has not happened, you have no right to criticize other people. Let the mods do their jobs. It's their place to decide this.

Exactly, and no one said you have to join them, if you see a roleplay you'd like to avoid, just avoid it. And because I feel a little nasty today, I'd just like to tell you that if anything, your roleplays are some of the worst Kecky.

LordZangoose
03-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Exactly, and no one said you have to join them, if you see a roleplay you'd like to avoid, just avoid it. And because I feel a little nasty today, I'd just like to tell you that if anything, your roleplays are some of the worst Kecky.

Yes, Kekky, you are my friend, but I have to agree with lonnie and FFK. Perhaps not your current RPs, but your old ones, and some of your modern posts and all of the old ones are total junk. You have no right to criticize other RPs, although they are bad. You are just coming out and saying that they suck, when you need to offer constructive critisicm with it. I admit, I am harsh, but there is advice in those posts. People just assume that because I'm mean, my posts don't help. Gamemasters need to look at other failed RPs and the successful ones to divulge information, and read every review, no matter how harsh or blunt it may be.

soda pop
03-27-2007, 08:26 PM
Honestly, until you're running the most successful RP on the forum(I don't see you taking any steps to do that), you don't have any reason to talk. Some people don't like typing five paragraphs for how they walked down a path, some people do. Different strokes for different folks. You don't need a huge detailed storyline and plot to have fun with roleplaying, but maybe that's just me.

If you don't like it, then like--don't join?

RPnazigtfokthxbai. :neutral:

Lusitania
03-27-2007, 09:37 PM
OK, I'd like to see you make something that is acknoledged before I you criticize others.

Hoshika
03-27-2007, 09:40 PM
I don't get it. Why are there Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many bad, short, or plain nOObish RPs around here!? It's sickening to watch

It might not be my place to speak for so many RPs, but I feel that the creators MUST put more effort into their posts, and game masters must put rffort and whatnot into their RPs!

People, look inside you and realize the fact that this is a call for action. There NEEDS to be something done about junk RPs!

Please everyone, support this cause.

((I'm sorry if it is not my right to speak, but I feel I must say this, becuase now it's gone to my head completely!))

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Everyone, I'm asking you. Please put effort into your RPing. PLEASE! I hate seeing bad RPGs with good ideas.....

OMG SUPPORT THE CAUSE OMG

You have this in your sig already. I think everybody gets the message. Besides, look at your weird RPs. One to three line posts? Horrible.

It's not the same as Pokezone; that would be like a mini-RP.

Loyal Arcanine
03-27-2007, 09:46 PM
The forum probably lacks active role players of real quality. From what I've heard, you are not a star either. Why don't you try to get better RP's together with the other RP'ers, instead of going on a rant? That's not going to help anybody.

*Locked.