PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon 2!!!

LucarioDude
03-27-2007, 06:55 AM
Whoa cool on march 23 2007 http://www.serebii.net said that there would be pokemon mysterious dungeon and is produced by chunsoft again. It said that it includes all 495 pokemon.

x_Declaration_x
03-27-2007, 09:11 AM
Whoa cool on march 23 2007 http://www.serebii.net said that there would be pokemon mysterious dungeon and is produced by chunsoft again. It said that it includes all 495 pokemon.
I've been reading up on this subject too, and it apppears to be true.

It said that it might include all 493, but there's no definite.

On April 15th Coro Coro Magazine will reveal whether this is true.

If so then :DD that sounds awesome!

I love the original one so this sequel should be great!

With Wi-Fi and everything [:

Muahaha...

Yes >.> <.<

<3

MysticAura
03-27-2007, 12:44 PM
Yeah, it sounds really cool; I hope they make the storyline longer.

The Harris
03-27-2007, 02:55 PM
awsome ;) i hope there is more freind areas too (i hope they dont change the old ones :()

Ness
03-27-2007, 03:15 PM
I also hope they put some restrictions on the Wondermail... When wondermail generators are everywhere it kind of defeats the purpose of the game :ermm:.

The Harris
03-27-2007, 04:08 PM
i hope there wont be many 99F Dungeons

Ness
03-27-2007, 04:10 PM
i hope there wont be many 99F Dungeons

I think they'd make it harder... well at least I hope so.

The Harris
03-27-2007, 04:26 PM
hope not its too hard already

spr bhav
03-27-2007, 04:33 PM
ooo.. new no.2, 1 was boring after story line... no.2 should be better..

Ketchup
03-27-2007, 08:35 PM
I knew it. Any game that that brings in that much money is sure to produce a sequel.

Anyone know which platforms it will be on?

Ness
03-27-2007, 08:42 PM
I knew it. Any game that that brings in that much money is sure to produce a sequel.

Anyone know which platforms it will be on?

DS probably. I don't think that there are any new Gameboy models coming out anytime soon.

Ketchup
03-27-2007, 08:48 PM
Hm, I hope it's for the Gameboy Advance/SP, too.

Anyway, to get this discussion on a roll, what type of improvements do you hope for, or at least dream of?

Espeon EX
03-27-2007, 09:01 PM
Hm, I hope it's for the Gameboy Advance/SP, too.

Anyway, to get this discussion on a roll, what type of improvements do you hope for, or at least dream of?

Nope, both versions are for the nintendo DS, I reallt can't imagine the game because then we'll have to verse about 32 bosses, but it akes the game challenging, maybe the final boss will be arceus @ 1500 hp.

Ness
03-27-2007, 09:08 PM

PP Ups are much needed. The main thing I'm hoping for is a balancing of moves. Right now some moves are really overpowered namely the multi-hitting moves like Fury Swipes or Bullet Seed.

I would also like to see a longer storyline, harder maps, less wondermail abuse, etc.

Implementation of EVs and IVs would be pretty nice for the power-gamers out there :wink:. Also if it were possible to make pokemon stats more true to the other games without making things completely unbalanced would also be good.

If we get this on DS strictly then it would be pretty nice to have multiplayer rescues using WiFi.

It would also be pretty cool to be able to run into Shiny pokemon.

Thats all I can really think of right now :oops:.

Phantom Kat
03-27-2007, 10:48 PM
Man, I hope they release it soon 'cause I'm eager to know what it is about.

I think having all 493 pokemon will be a sweet deal and I hope they have more 99 Floor dungeons as well. Shiny pokemon would be awesome (although it'll be pretty unlucky if you encounter one only to find out you don't have enough room in a friend area).

I think to limit the abusing of Wondermail, the players may have to meet certain criteria like completing the main storyline or recruiting certain legendaries. Eh, just a thought...:tongue:

Although, I wonder who the bosses will be? Are they going to make the same legendaries the bosses again only with different attacks, or something.... This is the the subject I' m more curious about.:confused:

Thoughts?

DarkMudkip
03-28-2007, 12:00 AM
Oh im so excited!!!!!

1 shiny pokemon!

2 more friend areas without changing the old ones!

3 new dungeons!not very many 99 floors though!

4 new items!

5 new moves(i made up a move called pizza party)

That would be awsome to have that stuff!

Erureido
03-28-2007, 12:22 AM
wow it looks great, but there are many things i don't really like
1)have more than 4 pkmn in your party
2)have co-op wi-fi missions (wouldn't it be great?)
3)expand the limit of weight from more than just 6
4)have a wi-fi battle arena
5)have different starters (i don't really like skitty, cubone, and machop)
mmm, (well the list was quite short) that's it

DarkMudkip
03-28-2007, 12:29 AM
wow it looks great, but there are many things i don't really like
1)have more than 4 pkmn in your party
2)have co-op wi-fi missions (wouldn't it be great?)
3)expand the limit of weight from more than just 6
4)have a wi-fi battle arena
5)have different starters (i don't really like skitty, cubone, and machop)
mmm, (well the list was quite short) that's it

I agree very strongly with that!

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Oh im so excited!!!!!

1 shiny pokemon!

5 new moves(i made up a move called pizza party)

That would be awsome to have that stuff!

1. doubt they'd put them in though.
5. intvesting... what happens, all pokemon in the room get pizza.
Something neat would be being able to become any basic pokemon, except ledgendarys, and 3D graphics. The DS can handle 3D, so why not do it.

The 3 Ds are: doom, destruction, and... more doom!

=(^_^)=( )
>MEW<))

LilCharZ
03-28-2007, 12:36 AM
I wonder when the US release date will be.
Anyway I hope you can:
1: Battle friends via Wi-Fi and nearby friends with wireless connection.
2: Trade with other ways than the Dual Slot function
3:Create your own maze!
4:Have more pkmn added to the list of starters besides Chimchar, Turtwig, and Piplup
5:Have more types of food, like Bagels (I'm eating one right now!), cake, chocolate, etc.
6:DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY, show what your Pkmn is wearing as it's hold item if it's clothing. Example: Charmander is holding X-Ray Specs. Now it looks like he has a nice pair of shades on!
7:Be able to go on the dungeons you see in the Unknown Dungeon.

spartan117
03-28-2007, 04:19 AM
Anyway I hope you can:
4:Have more pkmn added to the list of starters besides Chimchar, Turtwig, and Piplup
5:Have more types of food, like Bagels (I'm eating one right now!), cake, chocolate, etc.
6:DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY, show what your Pkmn is wearing as it's hold item if it's clothing. Example: Charmander is holding X-Ray Specs. Now it looks like he has a nice pair of shades on!
I never understood what Unknown Dungeons are but I did it with my friend before and I got some sort of items....anyways MD2 should be really cool with ALL the pokemon but that means more hard legendaries recruiting.

The Harris
03-28-2007, 02:50 PM
Anyway I hope you can:

nice ideas

I love: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6
I Like: 4, 7
I hate: NONE OF 'EM

Ness
03-28-2007, 07:22 PM
They need more boss fights like the one against Team Meanies where you have to fight multiple enemies. What about fighting multiple legendaries?

Also it would be cool if for certain missions you team up with certain pokemon and even legendaries; I'm sure they could tie those into the storyline pretty easily.

The Harris
03-28-2007, 07:27 PM
They need more boss fights like the one against Team Meanies where you have to fight multiple enemies. What about fighting multiple legendaries?

Also it would be cool if for certain missions you team up with certain pokemon and even legendaries; I'm sure they could tie those into the storyline pretty easily.

Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos in one battle and you can recruit all of them together

Shadow From The Deep
03-28-2007, 07:45 PM
I don't think that they should make shinies because,in the pokemon games you would usually have pokeballs and if you didn't it's your problem. But in this what if you you don't have friend area or enough space (in regular it would go to pc) or you just get unlucky and don't get it.

I also think they shouldn't make the party size bigger 4 is enough.

But they should have pp ups for moves like Ice Beam.

Ness
03-29-2007, 02:16 AM
I don't think that they should make shinies because,in the pokemon games you would usually have pokeballs and if you didn't it's your problem. But in this what if you you don't have friend area or enough space (in regular it would go to pc) or you just get unlucky and don't get it.

That is actually a pretty good point. I think I would get very frustrated. But what if you make shinies more common than the other games? Or what if you make shinies really rare but make them have 100% recruit rate and make it so they have their own unique 'Shiny Friend Area' :rolleyes:.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-29-2007, 02:35 AM
That is actually a pretty good point. I think I would get very frustrated. But what if you make shinies more common than the other games? Or what if you make shinies really rare but make them have 100% recruit rate and make it so they have their own unique 'Shiny Friend Area' :rolleyes:.

That would make it even more challenging. I'm thinking you need two of every pokemon, one shiny one not, and you need to get them all. 100%=good, regular=EVIL!

mew magician
03-31-2007, 09:55 AM
Omg! I Can't Wait To Recruit Dialga!

Shadow From The Deep
03-31-2007, 03:29 PM

If shinies were more easily seen, 100% recruit rate, and had an auto friend area I guess it would be fair.

The Harris
04-01-2007, 02:27 PM
when is it coming in U.K

allrace2000
04-01-2007, 10:28 PM
I hope you can trade pokemon, because I'd like to keep some pokemon that I have right now.

Kecleonfan666
04-02-2007, 11:18 PM
I pray that the sequel WON'T have any 99 floor dungeons. I still can't get past Silver Trench*Dang I want Deoxys!*

Blue_Dragon_Mew
04-02-2007, 11:50 PM
I pray that the sequel WON'T have any 99 floor dungeons. I still can't get past Silver Trench*Dang I want Deoxys!*

Yah.. they probably won't... they'll probably make 198 floor dungeons:eek::eek::eek::eek:

skyswellow
04-03-2007, 12:21 AM
let me tell you a story a true story
anthony tennant asked would i swap his pmd for my lg i agreed a couple of months after the kid shows up after getting suspended his mom says a lie sayin that she said it wasnt to be swapped for perms this was a lie.a learnin mentor gos to my brother [let him take it to school worst mistake of my life]saysgive the kid the game he doesnt even refuse. i shout at him when i found out then he goes gets me detention till i finish school my negotiation skills got me out of it though

it gives me bad memories..pmd i hate it i need some comfort

skyswellow
04-03-2007, 12:24 AM
i was lv 75 blastoise and typloshion too had every legendary and i had a kecleon!

Blue_Dragon_Mew
04-03-2007, 12:50 AM
i was lv 75 blastoise and typloshion too had every legendary and i had a kecleon!

Wow... that kid mean. That's a reason I don't swap games, and if I let others play... I watch them! Did you get LG back?
ps. don't double post

Shadow From The Deep
04-03-2007, 01:51 AM
That stinks it must of took you a long time to get kelceon, I'll give you some comfort...

:eh:

On topic: I hope you can trade between games as well, but only after you've beaten the storyline. This would be fun.

The Harris
04-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Whens it coming in U.K

Ness
04-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Whens it coming in U.K

Nobody knows. They are in the starting stages of making this game so nothing is known about it. Any information right now is almost purely speculation. I suspect that we won't know when PMD will be released for quite a while.

The Harris
04-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Nobody knows. They are in the starting stages of making this game so nothing is known about it. Any information right now is almost purely speculation. I suspect that we won't know when PMD will be released for quite a while.

probably 2008

I GOT A COOL IDEA :cool: :smile: :biggrin:

You know they make those teams like team rumble rock mazes well i thought you could desighn mazes for 3-4 of your pokemon in a team (hopefully more than one maze per game, hopefully no limit) you can pick like the pokemon on each floor, what the pattern is like magma and stuff and you go in an online place where there is tonnes of maze others have done like a dungeon list of thousands of peoples mazes and you can try them (if you win you get an item of there choice)

mjb4991
04-05-2007, 12:12 AM
I hope you can have more than 1 game file.:banana: :banana: :banana: :happy:

LilCharZ
04-05-2007, 12:22 AM
probably 2008

You know they make those teams like team rumble rock mazes well i thought you could desighn mazes for 3-4 of your pokemon in a team (hopefully more than one maze per game, hopefully no limit) you can pick like the pokemon on each floor, what the pattern is like magma and stuff and you go in an online place where there is tonnes of maze others have done like a dungeon list of thousands of peoples mazes and you can try them (if you win you get an item of there choice)
You copied my idea on pg2!(Just the maze part, but the online part sounds AWESOME!!)

Ness
04-05-2007, 05:25 AM
probably 2008

You can do something somewhat like that in the current versions. You can put Rescue Team Red and Blue both in the same Gameboy DS and fight your friend's team.

Elemental_Blast
04-05-2007, 06:37 AM
That stinks it must of took you a long time to get kelceon, I'll give you some comfort...

:eh:

On topic: I hope you can trade between games as well, but only after you've beaten the storyline. This would be fun.

im my op kelceon are easy to recruit only cos ive got twenty level 100 and a friend bow:oops: ]

LilCharZ
04-05-2007, 03:06 PM
im my op kelceon are easy to recruit only cos ive got twenty level 100 and a friend bow:oops: ]
We're talking about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, did you read the title? Kecleon's Friend Area can only hold 9 Pokemon, so you can't have 20.

Metagross Ex
04-06-2007, 12:12 AM
he means 20 pkmn on lv 100 smart:goofy:

The Harris
04-06-2007, 10:25 PM
You can do something somewhat like that in the current versions. You can put Rescue Team Red and Blue both in the same Gameboy DS and fight your friend's team.

i mean like online where you dont even need your DS on they just find your maze and play it

P.S if i made one it would be

Type: Magma, 3F = Groudon Pit Thing
Pokemon: 1F: Salamence, Charizard, Caterpie, Blazekin, Tyaflosion
2F: Salamence, Charizard, Blazekin, Tyaflosion, Rapidash, Magikarp
3F: My Team (hopefully 2 groudon and a machamp)

mjb4991
04-07-2007, 11:09 PM
I agree with customizable mazes. I think all dungeons should be 8-99 floors. No more, no less. They should make more items. They should also make more life and doom seeds.

legendarychamp22
04-08-2007, 07:50 AM
i hope we could do more things other than take a mission, fight , and recruit

mjb4991
04-08-2007, 12:33 PM
I agree. The game should have a little more adventure, at the beginning you can hardly do anything, cause it is worthless to do e rank missions. At the beginning you can only do those and go along with the game.

The Harris
04-08-2007, 05:56 PM
I agree. The game should have a little more adventure, at the beginning you can hardly do anything, cause it is worthless to do e rank missions. At the beginning you can only do those and go along with the game.

but its still fun :wink: :biggrin: :smile: :wink: :happy: :smile: :biggrin:

mjb4991
04-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Duh. Why would they make it if it was not fun. I am just saying it could ues more adventure.

The Harris
04-08-2007, 06:35 PM
Duh. Why would they make it if it was not fun. I am just saying it could ues more adventure.

dont say DUH!!!! anyway i agree with you (apart from the DUH)

heres a PMD2 sprite, well it isnt PMD2 but they can use it if they want http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/531/dungeon417mj2.png